Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47564 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Inik(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Deep down in their hearts the South africans on this forum wish they were Nigerians. They can't get enough of us so they come on here to interact and relate with us (albeit negatively) while hoping that a little measure of our "sophisticated Nigerianess" will rub off on them cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
ecfonwa: Well naija no mind dem cos every country in africa is jealous of us because we are leading dem. But we will continue leading dem cos dey are slaves. Until dey grow dey will never know wat dey are doing.
#closes the door and windows#
muheheheheeheheheehehehehehehehehhehehehe

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Inik: Deep down in their hearts the South africans on this forum wish they were Nigerians. They can't get enough of us so they come on here to interact and relate with us (albeit negatively) while hoping that a little measure of our "sophisticated Nigerianess" will rub off on them cheesy wink
Same thing with the Gaynaians, check out their forums, all dead! Everyone love a place where things are happening, that's why they all come here.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cusubaba: yestarday ur Shymmex, today ur London-X, what a wasted rat! Shut-up u village bastard, who told u that Nigerians are killing theirselves in that Apartheid country called South africa. Fuckoff u shameless village bastard who doesn't know his father. May Amadioha kill u ewu london for claiming to be a Nigerian. Village bastard in ur burnt brain all Nigerian women including legend musician Asha in Paris are prostitutes. U must be an uncivilized wasted man for generalized all Nigerians as bad. Listen slowpoke, Nigerians are humans, we have bad and good people. Don't let me to take it personal with u or else u will not last more than 2 weeks on this earth. U know that ur not smart and u know that ur from that poor Gay(nation). May Amadioha kill u for claiming to be a Nigerian while ur not. May Amadioha kill u for coming to Nigeria forum to liars and abuse good people of Nigeria. Onye ara ite- ofe...ewu gay(nation).
#wet eyes#... Idon laff tire tonight, now my tummy hurts..ouch! If you take shymmex seriously, you will die within two minutes. The guy never shows up when something good happens in Nigeria or when Nigeria is honoured by foreigners. I believe he ain't Nigerian and hates NIGERIA. If he is a Nigerian am sure his friends don't know cos he won't tell them. Well, what else? He doesn't want us around. Neither do we. I can't handle a disgusting orphan.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
smileyMy dear u don't need to waste ur energy on silly pple,they will always say somthing to provoke u,this is a faceless forum so anything sori anyone can claim to be Whateva they chose like me I fit claim Jamaica !!!u wan try
Cusubaba: yestarday ur Shymmex, today ur London-X, what a wasted rat! Shut-up u village bastard, who told u that Nigerians are killing theirselves in that Apartheid country called South africa. Fuckoff u shameless village bastard who doesn't know his father. May Amadioha kill u ewu london for claiming to be a Nigerian. Village bastard in ur burnt brain all Nigerian women including legend musician Asha in Paris are prostitutes. U must be an uncivilized wasted man for generalized all Nigerians as bad. Listen slowpoke, Nigerians are humans, we have bad and good people. Don't let me to take it personal with u or else u will not last more than 2 weeks on this earth. U know that ur not smart and u know that ur from that poor Gay(nation). May Amadioha kill u for claiming to be a Nigerian while ur not. May Amadioha kill u for coming to Nigeria forum to liars and abuse good people of Nigeria. Onye ara ite- ofe...ewu gay(nation).

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
collynzo2: Same thing with the Gaynaians, check out their forums, all dead! Everyone love a place where things are happening, that's why they all come here.
buhehehe..you are inviting them. Let me help you send a signal. G@ynians where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

#closes the door and windows#
muheheheheeheheheehehehehehehehehhehehehe

Lol! Dude u get tym o! U kip replyin ever post.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
enigma_otr:
angry
rofl#
boy o'boy...are you an almajiri?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Inik(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
collynzo2: Same thing with the Gaynaians, check out their forums, all dead! Everyone love a place where things are happening, that's why they all come here.
True, i've been checking on ghanaweb, the forum is very boring and its only the sports section that is lively, their discussions mostly center on nigeria and Nigerians. That forum is badly moderated, they open irrevelant threads and the kind of raw words they use in posting there will earn you 50 yrs ban on nairaland shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by LondonX: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013

You need a big hug, donny! Looooool

Back to sender! - no weapon fashioned against the original afro-asiatic man shall prosper!! All your voodoo back to you! The gods of mama Afrika and my ancestors will never let you harm me with your voodoo. I speak the bitter truth, just check yourselves and stop exporting criminalistic people everywhere. It's unacceptable!! Looooool.

Shyte, I ain't got time for you. Stay ranting like a deranged nutter who got his toy stolen from him loooooool.

You need to get laid, mate. Anyway, I've got a big batty chic that will make you sane again - holla at the love-vendor. Loooooooooo"
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Muhehehe! I trust you. I know your true intention.
If I grab those fingers of yours, you ll never type again!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Lol! Dude u get tym o! U kip replyin ever post.
not going to bed yet
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy pot calling kettle black,just few hrs b4 I opened this topic,a south African Lady (a married woman as she claimed) called my BF to lament on y he denied her a good f**k b4 he left UK
His ans was clear and simple "I don't need HIV go to ur husband"!
London-X:
Nigerian gangs executing one another gangland style in a next man's country smh. This is utterly disgusting, barbaric, savagely, problematic, and unacceptable. Where are the sanctimonious Nigerians who were quick to label Adebolajo a non-Nigerian?

We all can now see how hypocritical Nigerians are. I was chatting a chic from London who works in Paris yesterday and she told me that almost all the Nigerian women in Paris are prostitutes. This is just shameful! Nigerians need to change their ways - you lot can't be everyone's burden forever!

Shymmex

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by LondonX: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: smileyMy dear u don't need to waste ur energy on silly pple,they will always say somthing to provoke u,this is a faceless forum so anything sori anyone can claim to be Whateva they chose like me I fit claim Jamaica !!!u wan try

Claim Jamaica in your deluded mind, prick. You can't even put words together to save your pitiful and wretched life, yet you think you can claim a next country with your 10th decimal IQ - incredible!! Looooool
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
London-X:

Back to sender! - no weapon fashioned against the original afro-asiatic man shall prosper!! All your voodoo back to you! The gods of mama Afrika and my ancestors will never let you harm me with your voodoo. I speak the bitter truth, just check yourselves and stop exporting criminalistic people everywhere. It's unacceptable!! Looooool.

Shyte, I ain't got time for you. Stay ranting like a deranged nutter who got his toy stolen from him loooooool.

You need to get laid, mate. Anyway, I've got a big batty chic that will make you sane again - holla at the love-vendor. Looooooooool"

D only word i undastnd here is 'loooooooooool'
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Okiki_Oluwa]If I grab those fingers of yours, you ll never type again![/quo
lmao
Olu do you expect me to keep looking at you while you attack my sexy fingers ni? You nor wan me to romance babes again?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by LondonX: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy cheesy cheesy pot calling kettle black,just few hrs b4 I opened this topic,a south African Lady (a married woman as she claimed) called my BF to lament on y he denied her a good f**k b4 he left UK
His ans was clear and simple "I don't need HIV go to ur husband"!

Stfu. You need to focus on ya hairy chest and sweaty beards. Looooool

Get a life!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=15pt]These Igbo boys will never learn.Crime does not pay.Stop this stupid massob and Ndigbo cult you are running in SA. shocked SA Government please deport these animals otherwise they will turn SA into a war zone.They are too many now ( Over 1.5 million igbos in South Africa multiplying like rabbits) and there are so many factions selling drugs that they have started to kill each other rapidly.Please Deport them back to their villages.They have destroyed Hillbrow and sunnyside ,now they are Benoni.Chai these people are like viruses spreading everywhere. angry [/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

D only word i undastnd here is 'loooooooooool'
lol..you even understand 'looooooooool'?
I can't understand one thing in his comment. Makes no sense! The dude is dry upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt]These Igbo boys will never learn.Crime does not pay.Stop this stupid massob and Ndigbo cult you are running in SA. shocked SA Government please deport these animal otherwise they will turn SA into a war zone.They are too many now ( Over 1.5 million igbos in South Africa multiplying like rabbits) and there are so many factions selling drugs that they have started to kill each other rapidly.Please Deport them back to their villages.They have destroyed Hillbrow and sunnyside ,now they are Benoni.Chai these people are like viruses spreading everywhere. angry [/size]
'viruses'? I want no more from you please?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: If I grab those fingers of yours, you ll never type again!

Diz days we nor dey c LAST BULLET!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin they are hiding in shame after nyanya collect yvonne waist finish and dumped her,now jim iyke don face nadi. tune to big brother and see how their daughter silly abi na salad is sharing her God given gift but our naija melvin no gree take only that small boy from namibia(nando)that she can give birth to!
If u be gaynian man u no go shame?
U knw u naija guys no dey take rubbish,u thrash d ladies when they go wrong just like u guys are doing to tontolet and co!
Naija women are more disciplined and hardworking,just go to cameroon even south africa(almost evry single lady is a single mum!),u will be ashamed to be a woman!all these countries notice us cuz of our large population.so ignore them cuz deep in evry mans hrt,d truth is there!
maxwello.yg:

buhehehe..you are inviting them. Let me help you send a signal. G@ynians where are thou?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bros when did u escape yaba left Pls hang on,I'll call 4 help so u can go back 4 proper medication ok
playmode: [size=15pt]These Igbo boys will never learn.Crime does not pay.Stop this stupid massob and Ndigbo cult you are running in SA. shocked SA Government please deport these animal otherwise they will turn SA into a war zone.They are too many now ( Over 1.5 million igbos in South Africa multiplying like rabbits) and there are so many factions selling drugs that they have started to kill each other rapidly.Please Deport them back to their villages.They have destroyed Hillbrow and sunnyside ,now they are Benoni.Chai these people are like viruses spreading everywhere. angry [/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin can't stand d truth? I thought u were Nigerian so y u dey vex na
London-X:

Stfu. You need to focus on ya hairy chest and sweaty beards. Looooool

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by edi287: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can your fathers to ask for their refund.
No offence, but can you pls go Bleep yourself??
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Alright. By the time I chop off one of your dirty fingers you ll know how to back off.
Last Bullet:
JOYCEOUS: Diz days we nor dey c LAST BULLET!!!
There was no need for Last Bullet in that post.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by nickz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
I wonder how all my south african friends dont behave like some SA fools here on Nairaland;or is it that the ones here were born as a̶̲̥̅ result °ƒ cross breeding with goats!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Cusubaba(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
London-X:

You need to get laid, mate. Anyway, I've got a big batty chic that will make you sane again - holla at the love-vendor. Loooooooooo"
Bastard rat! I don't do Voodoo and i don't need to used Voodoo or juju to kill a village rat like u. Hahahaha... Wonders shall never end. Bastard rat is now calling himself afro- asiatic man. Listen village bastard, Ur cheap lovepeddler mother is a criminal that gave birth to a senseless village bastard like u who doesn't know his father. Shameless fool who doesn't know his origin. Last month u claimed a yoruba man; last two weeks u claimed a fake Rastafara from Jamaica; last week u claimed a senseless burnt brain Gaynaian; yestarday u claimed a rapist Hiv apartheid South african; today ur claiming an afro-asiatic bastard; tommorow u will also claim a piracy Somalian. Why not u village bastard go and ask ur cheap lovepeddler mother to tell u who is ur irresponsible criminal father and stop disgracing urself in nairaland. Village bastard from a poor gay(nation).

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by edi287: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Say that to you mama. I am not your lady. Your obsession is running away with you.
No you tell that your Aids infested mother. I'm getting sick and tired of these stupid idiots coming here and having the nerve to insult nigerias on a NIGERIAN forum. Stupid insecure bastards.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Inik: Deep down in their hearts the South africans on this forum wish they were Nigerians. They can't get enough of us so they come on here to interact and relate with us (albeit negatively) while hoping that a little measure of our "sophisticated Nigerianess" will rub off on them cheesy wink
kwaaa!! Hell fvcking no!! NIGERIA SOPHISTICATED
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2013
edi287:
No you tell that your Aids infested mother. I'm getting sick and tired of these stupid idiots coming here and having the nerve to insult nigerias on a NIGERIAN forum. Stupid insecure bastards.
clap once!!!! Yohhh!!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2013
edi287:
No offence, but can you pls go Bleep yourself??
kikikikikikiki!!!! Can you pls go jack-off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.