Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47552 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol you mean England English darling we have the best English in Africa we all know that.
*pukes*

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: The most annoying thing about South Africans is that they expect us to thank them for killing Nigerians in their society. Can you believe such an odious reasoning?
lol. Oh no no no please, i can't believe. Take that away...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
London-X:
Nigerian gangs executing one another gangland style in a next man's country smh. This is utterly disgusting, barbaric, savagely, problematic, and unacceptable. Where are the sanctimonious Nigerians who were quick to label Adebolajo a non-Nigerian?

We all can now see how hypocritical Nigerians are. I was chatting a chic from London who works in Paris yesterday and she told me that almost all the Nigerian women in Paris are prostitutes. This is just shameful! Nigerians need to change their ways - you lot can't be everyone's burden forever!

Shymmex

angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: At your very widely opened eyes they took the African nations cup. Hehehe...
In South African soil.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltltltlt, they still suck!!
your national team nko? Shey na bafana bafana it is called. Are they in anyway better than the FLYING Eagles?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol like nigerian men with big heads and huge scäry Ducks that u can see through their pants. nigerians are ugly check that girl from big brother she is black she looks like she doesn't bath.
Don't talk like you are more beautiful than her.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: You are not going to get the huge ducks! tongue tongue tongue. If you like, you can cry me a river.
Fullstop! End of story!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cusubaba: yestarday ur Shymmex, today ur London-X, what a wasted rat! Shut-up u village bastard, who told u that Nigerians are killing theirselves in that Apartheid country called South africa. Fuckoff u shameless village bastard who doesn't know his father. May Amadioha kill u ewu london for claiming to be a Nigerian. Village bastard in ur burnt brain all Nigerian women including legend musician Asha in Paris are prostitutes. U must be an uncivilized wasted man for generalized all Nigerians as bad. Listen slowpoke, Nigerians are humans, we have bad and good people. Don't let me to take it personal with u or else u will not last more than 2 weeks on this earth. U know that ur not smart and u know that ur from that poor Gay(nation). May Amadioha kill u for claiming to be a Nigerian while ur not. May Amadioha kill u for coming to Nigeria forum to liars and abuse good people of Nigeria. Onye ara ite- ofe...ewu gay(nation).
Guy u are on point godu godu self. Nothing do u. Dey should leave our sites. Why come to our sites nd start insulting us.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cusubaba: yestarday ur Shymmex, today ur London-X, what a wasted rat! Shut-up u village bastard, who told u that Nigerians are killing theirselves in that Apartheid country called South africa. Fuckoff u shameless village bastard who doesn't know his father. May Amadioha kill u ewu london for claiming to be a Nigerian. Village bastard in ur burnt brain all Nigerian women including legend musician Asha in Paris are prostitutes. U must be an uncivilized wasted man for generalized all Nigerians as bad. Listen slowpoke, Nigerians are humans, we have bad and good people. Don't let me to take it personal with u or else u will not last more than 2 weeks on this earth. U know that ur not smart and u know that ur from that poor Gay(nation). May Amadioha kill u for claiming to be a Nigerian while ur not. May Amadioha kill u for coming to Nigeria forum to liars and abuse good people of Nigeria. Onye ara ite- ofe...ewu gay(nation).
Guy u are on point godu godu self. Nothing do u. Dey should leave our sites. Why come to our sites nd start insulting us.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: don`t tell me you`re married to a naija man?
lol..
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can your fathers to ask for their refund.
pardon? Modify your comment please
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol i don't need it as long as i have a man who know his job when it comes to bed!!
do you even have a man? I will call him a boyfriend. You act like you are lonely, mad and frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: bervely is a shapely and beautiful naija woman with an awesome figure, u`re just f*uking jealously because most SA women are fat and ugly. and your men are ugly and scrawny. while naija men are huge, muscular and very hasome. u this ugly southafrican come to naija and see how beautiful our women is. we give the world many super models every year. and we have even won the miss world pagent. its a no-brainer why SA does not have super models or world beauty queens.
Only nadia_SA can contest.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Why don't you tell those people who said those bad things about S.A it annoys me seriously i hate it.
really? Did not know about that.
Time to get hurt you more#
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Why? You will devorce us? My man approves the way I think becouse he knows the truth and he hates this more than I do. He has at most two Nigerian friends and the rest are SA. He likes them and they like him too, as one of their own. And has been here for more than 10 years.
He is not a Nigerian man then. You're married to fellow black south african.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Sike(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
South African, Nigerian will find you and kill you all.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: see your dirty mind. You think I was replying her cos I wanna date her. Capital NO!
Muhehehe! I trust you. I know your true intention.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: pls spare yourself the stress of uploading your pics for me. i don`t want to have nightmares.
buwahahahahaha...neither do I.
Meanwhile, Nadia upload more beautiful pics lemme keep enjoying...

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: you this kangaroo. what is wrong with a descriptive sentence. its only an hommo like u that will take cognizance to such things.
yeep. Afterall, there is a big number of g@y south africans in sa

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: No need xommenting,I knw what d comments will be like,sentiments,hatred,tribalism etc
But I found a cure to end it all if only south African govt approves
I swear to God you will kill me! is that a ''gun-phone''??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Na wash!! Mtsheeeeeeeeeew.. Deep down u no we pretty pass ur woman
Not true and acceptable
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: i don`t blame u. i just dey wonder how u catch that nigerian mumu weh u keep for house say na your husband.
hips don't lie.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
More like naiRandland ... cheesy
sh1t. Lmao Nadia this is romantic.
Naira+Rand. Ikechukwu + Nadia
*tongue out*

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
enigma_otr: South Africans gave us a lot of reasons to prejudge them. We lost Lucky Dube just because some south african assassins mistook him for a Nigerian. It could have been one of those killers that killed these Nigerians- no mistakes this time around. Had Lucky Dube been a Nigerian, I know some South Africans would still say those who killed him are Nigerians. To all of you South Africans who would like to kill anything looking 'Nigerian', please stop, coz your next victim might be 'another Lucky Dube'.
I miss you Lucky. It's indeed a crazy World we're living in. cry
now you are making me to feel like crying.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
nice-guy10:
, yes bru i agree with, south african got nothing to do with these killings, with in two weeks seven Nigerians have been killed by Nigerians, the killing all took place in Benoni a place been know for Drugs, am a Nigerian as a matter of Fact.
so because you are Nigerian makes you honest? Fyi you could be another silly and lying Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
fortune1968: most likely Biafrans. they can do ANYTHING for money !
what if biafra? Is it the name of an object? It does not exist.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Only nadia_SA can contest.

did she win on NL?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
fortune1968: most likely Biafrans. they can do ANYTHING for money !
what is biafra? Is it the name of an object? It does not exist
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

did she win on NL?
please? If you were a campaign manager you would understand that beauty only isn't what would make you Miss Nl. By the time i garner up thousands of area boys a month to the contest and make them hail and type Miss A that is less beautiful than Miss B. Why wouldn't Miss A win?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltltltltl!!!!
what is this one saying? Are you speaking afrikaans or what language?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
sage_: These SA dudes never fail to amaze. It is a fact that there is a white enclave(Orania) right there in their country that they dare not step their feet on. They are not even welcomed or allowed there, not even their police. They only thing these fools are good at is, killing fellow blacks who got their backs when the white men were kicking their ass. What a shameless and disgusting people.

Follow the links bellow and read how these ingrates are being looked down upon and restricted by the whites right there in their hate-filled country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3670441.stm
http://za.news.yahoo.com/orania-south-africas-whites-only-town-033026930.html
muhahaha! Sage i c u
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
London-X:
Nigerian gangs executing one another gangland style in a next man's country smh. This is utterly disgusting, barbaric, savagely, problematic, and unacceptable. Where are the sanctimonious Nigerians who were quick to label Adebolajo a non-Nigerian?

We all can now see how hypocritical Nigerians are. I was chatting a chic from London who works in Paris yesterday and she told me that almost all the Nigerian women in Paris are prostitutes. This is just shameful! Nigerians need to change their ways - you lot can't be everyone's burden forever!

Shymmex
Is this a letter from an unwanted dude?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.