Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (48033 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol like nigerian men with big heads and huge scäry Ducks that u can see through their pants. nigerians are ugly check that girl from big brother she is black she looks like she doesn't bath.
bervely is a shapely and beautiful naija woman with an awesome figure, u`re just f*uking jealously because most SA women are fat and ugly. and your men are ugly and scrawny. while naija men are huge, muscular and very hasome. u this ugly southafrican come to naija and see how beautiful our women is. we give the world many super models every year. and we have even won the miss world pagent. its a no-brainer why SA does not have super models or world beauty queens.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: You should blame them. It's wrong to take the life of humans ilegally. The dead Nigerians in SA are not condemed criminals!
Is it a sin to v a muscular body? There's something wrong with your eyes Ladytee-thato. There are also lots of SA people in Nigeria. Nigerians don't complain about their looks. Neither do you hear stories like Nigerians saying SA people are staring them in the eyes & so they v to die cos they scare them.
Last Bullet: Ladytee-thato, what you wrote is wrong. I know that you must v received bashings from people who are annoyed with your comments. There's no justification for their killings. The dead Nigerians might be criminals or not, but they v rights to be tried legally by law & not by gunmen. It's not because I m a Nigerian. People v right to co-exist peacefully in any place.
Why don't you tell those people who said those bad things about S.A it annoys me seriously i hate it.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: don`t tell me you`re married to a naija man?

Why? You will devorce us? My man approves the way I think becouse he knows the truth and he hates this more than I do. He has at most two Nigerian friends and the rest are SA. He likes them and they like him too, as one of their own. And has been here for more than 10 years.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: bervely is a shapely and beautiful naija woman with an awesome figure, u`re just f*uking jealously because most SA women are fat and ugly. and your men are ugly and scrawny. while naija men are huge, muscular and very hasome. u this ugly southafrican come to naija and see how beautiful our women is. we give the world many super models every year. and we have even won the miss world pagent. its a no-brainer why SA does not have super models or world beauty queens.

On point, unlike d Smally All4Naija
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: bervely is a shapely and beautiful naija woman with an awesome figure, u`re just f*uking jealously because most SA women are fat and ugly. and your men are ugly and scrawny. while naija men are huge, muscular and very hasome. u this ugly southafrican come to naija and see how beautiful our women is. we give the world many super models every year. and we have even won the miss world pagent. its a no-brainer why SA does not have super models or world beauty queens.
Lol ok if you say so but if you know charlize theron or maybe Google her she is from S.A and ain't fat let me put my pic so that you can see me.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol i don't need it as long as i have a man who know his job when it comes to bed!!
Lol... After spying on Nigerians 'huge duck'.I think you are very funny.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Amozever12: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Whatz the problem of these South Africans, especially the black ones? Wished Mandela had nt fought for their freedom, cos I wonder what Nigerians did to warrant all these assaults and killings. Anyways, its not their fault, if the Economy of our country is appreciable, the number of our people traveling to S/A wuld've greatly reduced, even amidst all these barbaric treatments and molestations.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:
On point, unlike d Smally All4Naija
Can you be consistent with your comments for once? How is that related to what we have been discussing about?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol ok if you say so but if you know charlize theron or maybe Google her she is from S.A and ain't fat let me put my pic so that you can see me.
Charlize Theron is one of my best Hollywood ladies. But, she is a white South African based in the USA, you know.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
lol, you are a man right? Your description of men is suspecting...you have HOMMO tendencies!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Mandela is not half-n-u-d-e wearing it as most of you do because he is a civilized man.

Your arrogance really. You need to know who wears, which one to where & when. Pretending to know it all. Even if they wear it half nude it is still their culture and they are proud of it. Below is your culture that you abandoned and ran to adopt white and Arab designs and boast them as your culture.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Why? You will devorce us? My man approves the way I think becouse he knows the truth and he hates this more than I do. He has at most two Nigerian friends and the rest are SA. He likes them and they like him too, as one of their own. And has been here for more than 10 years.
Wait until your people will hack him to death very soon. South African primitive behavior cannot be trusted. You need to advise him against your people thoroughly.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Your arrogance really. You need to know who wears, which one to where & when. Pretending to know it all. Even if they wear it half nude it is still their culture and they are proud of it. Below is your culture that you abandoned and ran to adopt white and Arab designs and boast them as your culture.
I agree it's their culture but it's exercised in a primitive way. I don't mean to offend you on that one.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:
The average Nigerian hussler is a Thug. Read d American dictionary definition of a Thug.

If The Thugs in your country come together to wedge a Thug war on d pple killing dem, I tell u for sure, they'll be downing ur peeps in d dozens. This is why I pray its a Naija on Naija thing as dey say. Imagine d way d killings are taking place in another man's country and u say its Naija thugs doing dis shite. If this same Naija Thugs come together and unleash dis same terror on SAns, Tell me what u'd see? Bloodbath If u ask me. I wrest my case.

First of all you quoted my post but are saying a totally differnt thing. Please reread then answer what you quoted. As for your dream blood bath, am not going there. I would rather have our government trash this. Expell from both sides or improve quality of immigrants they are exporting to one another. Period.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Charlize Theron is one of my best Hollywood ladies. But, she is a white South African based in the USA, you know.
but the fact is that she is a south African. and she was born here.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Wait until your people will hack him to death very soon. South African primitive behavior cannot be trusted. You need to advise him against your people thoroughly.

Never. The men is loved by all becouse he is an outstanding citizen. And anyway he regards himself as SAn.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
but the fact is that she is a south African. and she was born here.
She is American citizen! More American than South African. Nigeria has some people in Hollywood as well.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Can you be consistent with your comments for once? How is that related to what we have been discussing about?

Maybe d truth has finally dawned on you. You be mama's boy. Its really rough out there for some of this boys. Do u want to deny that there are no Nigerians in Libya? Do u know how tough these Nigerians are? Try Crossing d desert walking. You only know d comfort of your parents' protection. There is d real world out there and I've seen and heard some of their stories. so my friend keep quiet when I talk. Stay on ur lane (keep protecting 9ja) cos if u cross over to my lane (dissing me) I go come at u in a way u can't handle.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Never. The men is loved by all becouse he is an outstanding citizen. And anyway he regards himself as SAn.
Please, you need to. If you really love him you will have to advise him against your people obnoxious behavior.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

Maybe d truth has finally dawned on you. You be mama's boy. Its really rough out there for some of this boys. Do u want to deny that there are no Nigerians in Libya? Do u know how tough these Nigerians are? Try Crossing d desert walking. You only know d comfort of your parents' protection. There is d real world out there and I've seen and heard some of their stories. so my friend keep quiet when I talk. Stay on ur lane (keep protecting 9ja) cos if u cross over to my lane (dissing me) I go come at u in a way u can't handle.
*Double facepalm*

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by londoner: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Can I ask you a question?

Please don't take offense, but,If you and your hubby don't like Nigerians, why are you here 24/7?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=sweetcheecks]

First of all you quoted my post but are saying a totally differnt thing. Please reread then answer what you quoted. As for your dream blood bath, am not going there. I would rather have our government trash this. Expell from both sides or improve quality of immigrants they are exporting to one another. Period.
I am just thinking aloud.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sambos994(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

If you hate Nigeria, why are you here?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Why don't you tell those people who said those bad things about S.A
I don't support them either. The best thing to do to people like that is to ignore them. They are just troublemakers. Don't take their posts seriously.
Ladytee-thato:
it annoys me seriously i hate it.
Ok, I now know why. You see, don't be affected by any bigot or a negative comment about SA by any Nigerian, anybody, on Nairaland or on any site. It's your positive thinking to comment that matters & not their negative brains.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I don't support them either. The best thing to do to people like that is to ignore them. They are just troublemakers. Don't take their posts seriously. Ok, I now know why. You see, don't be affected by any bigot or a negative comment about SA by any Nigerian, anybody, on Nairaland or on any site. It's your positive thinking to comment that matters & not their negative brains.
Lol... dude. Are you going to fall in love with a South African lady now? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
oh well i can write English and speak it better than you i passed my matric English with 91% oga and the reason i wrote that is because i was swearing at you domkop. Maybe you should come and pay a visit in cape town and stop reading about it on newspapers or blogs and as far as I'm concerned i'm better than you!
You should have known that 'I' must be written in upper case.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Don't insult my Mandela, please.
All4naija I like ths guy small small
I no deep deep down hs a nice guy

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Lol... dude. Are you going to fall in love with a South African lady now? cheesy cheesy cheesy
see your dirty mind. You think I was replying her cos I wanna date her. Capital NO!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
pls spare yourself the stress of uploading your pics for me. i don`t want to have nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Like nigerians can't speak English fluently Well i have never heard a nigerians speaking understandable English.
'a nigerians'?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA: Lol first yol were quarreling abou grammar now yol on abou soccer ..
What's next??! D
Comparing the size of ur pricks grin
cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.