Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47554 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
[color=#000099][/color]I dont really blame those people who are killing nigerians.
You should blame them. It's wrong to take the life of humans ilegally. The dead Nigerians in SA are not condemed criminals!
Ladytee-thato:
there are lot of nigerians in S.A. and trully speaking i'm scared of nigerians they have muscles and when they look at you you would swear they wanna eat u. when i come back from school u will see them with their igbo attires staring at u.
Is it a sin to v a muscular body? There's something wrong with your eyes Ladytee-thato. There are also lots of SA people in Nigeria. Nigerians don't complain about their looks. Neither do you hear stories like Nigerians saying SA people are staring them in the eyes & so they v to die cos they scare them.
Last Bullet: Ladytee-thato, what you wrote is wrong. I know that you must v received bashings from people who are annoyed with your comments. There's no justification for their killings. The dead Nigerians might be criminals or not, but they v rights to be tried legally by law & not by gunmen. It's not because I m a Nigerian. People v right to co-exist peacefully in any place.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by amacastel: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please u guys should stop this yabing and yelling @ each oda ,the truth is these guys are kill by rival group which may be people from other county as far as their cartel is concern cos my bosom friend is involve ik aka onye ogologo was shot by different cartel in pectoria around early MAydis year ,his corpse is lying in the mortuary in nigeria now cos his wife brought him back home .Is a pity that our leaders have turn us 2 sacrificial lamb in another man's land how many south Africans are in nigeria very few of them and we are here fighting while our leaders lead many of our industrious to death through their wickedness against it's citizens by laundering our money 2 develop other country of the world. I cry everyday for my country cos we have nothing to show for our television development. May the soul of IK(onye ogonogo) and odas murdered in this bloddy war between cartel rest in the bosom of the lord.amen ADieu
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You know my man does not even want to talk about such. It really deppresses him to know that such people are dragging all Nigerians names in the mud. If I want him in good mood I do not even think of going there. undecided
don`t tell me you`re married to a naija man?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: WTF are you defending a country you never go to You dont know shiitt about naija, or what happening on the ground!! Your best source of news is internet thats it! You defending your Father's land my asss. Shut the fvck up and enjoy your donuts and cheese burgers AMERICA!!
Lol... I think you have a problem with English comprehension. I have been there before and I know a lot about the country than your sh*t claims here. That is a complete fact.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
niaja4life: Less l forget that dis animals dat ar called south africanz ar d same our fathers wer taxed to pay for there school fees n feedings it seems they have forgetten hw zimbos keep them off ther country by putting crocodiles in limpopo river to hider them of crossing to zimb in search of refuge well no country dat pay naija wit evil dat wil nt pay it back God is watchin if zuma is d one dat approves dis attacks on my people
you can your fathers to ask for their refund.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can your fathers to ask for their refund.
Why not pay back if you can? You poor dude.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sambos994(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
These people again...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Ish babe this is not healthy.. We kinda close to benoni so we talk about such..
Its getting out of control I tell u..
But all is well ooo

Just keep safe girl, asseblief tog. sad
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
South Africans are vampires sucking humans blood!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by lekkie073(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can rant all you want: fact MZANSI is better than naigeria. Whites will never leave SA its their home. Desmond Tutu, Mbeki,julius malema i think you know them. But Nigeria suck in all sports!! Even is soccer! goodluck also suck!!!
but we came to ur country and took d nations cup away......we coulda done dat even in 1996 if not for abacha. and we were among the vocal countries dat made apathied become history in south Africa, ask d dying man Mandela
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Lol... I think you have a problem with English comprehension. I have been there before and I know a lot about the country than your sh*t claims here. That is a complete fact.
What the hell with nigerians and english? Like you can buy goods and services with english!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
lekkie073:
but we came to ur country and took d nations cup away......we coulda done dat even in 1996 if not for abacha. and we were among the vocal countries dat made apathied become history in Africa, ask d dying man Mandela
Don't insult my Mandela, please.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
lekkie073:
but we came to ur country and took d nations cup away......we coulda done dat even in 1996 if not for abacha. and we were among the vocal countries dat made apathied become history in south Africa, ask d dying man Mandela
still nigeria suck in soccer!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: What the hell with nigerians and english? Like you can buy goods and services with english!
That is for the reason you refuse to see what I am talking about. That is it, nothing more.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can rant all you want: fact MZANSI is better than naigeria. Whites will never leave SA its their home. Desmond Tutu, Mbeki,julius malema i think you know them. But Nigeria suck in all sports!! Even is soccer! goodluck also suck!!!
SA didnt even pass group stage in the last african cup. you guyz really suck at sports.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: still nigeria suck in soccer!
But, better than SA. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We do wear leopard skin becouse we do nat have inferiority complex to think that civilization is a white designed concept. We stick to our roots. You bleaching monkey.

Mandela is not half-n-u-d-e wearing it as most of you do because he is a civilized man.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You people are all talk. Please do something so our foreign relations are visited. Nigeria should be responsible for allowing certain people out of their country to others.
The average Nigerian hussler is a Thug. Read d American dictionary definition of a Thug.

If The Thugs in your country come together to wedge a Thug war on d pple killing dem, I tell u for sure, they'll be downing ur peeps in d dozens. This is why I pray its a Naija on Naija thing as dey say. Imagine d way d killings are taking place in another man's country and u say its Naija thugs doing dis shite. If this same Naija Thugs come together and unleash dis same terror on SAns, Tell me what u'd see? Bloodbath If u ask me. I wrest my case.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: SA didnt even pass group stage in the last african cup. you guyz really suck at sports.
realy??I think you were watching AFCON NIGERIA ON NTA
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Just keep safe girl, asseblief tog. sad
Awwww doll will do so..
If u no hear from me then I'm with the oga on top ooo..
But on a serious note God is on our side, who shall b against us.
God Protected wink
Nawe b safe ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: realy??I think you were watching AFCON NIGERIA ON NTA
You loner will continue to be jealous of anything Nigerian. My first thought is that you have better TV stations in SA yet you are inclined to be envious about NTA of Nigeria.

Go Nigeria, SA has no hold on you.

1 Like

Lol first yol were quarreling abou grammar now yol on abou soccer ..
What's next??! D
Comparing the size of ur pricks grin

4 Likes

all4naija: You are not going to get the huge ducks! tongue tongue tongue. If you like, you can cry me a river.
Lol i don't need it as long as i have a man who know his job when it comes to bed!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by niaja4life: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
U fool u want to pay bac d good done to ur grand fathers n u n ur fulture generation comin wit insult n killing of nigerians whm fight for ur freedom rite?dis shows how wick n heartless u sa are.thank God for jesus christ for making nigeria pastors d most powerful in d world if is by election u haters wil never bt u self claim saints ar no wher to b found in Gods records to b used .so b wise u educated fool u cnt b wiser than ur creator
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
WHAT IS NIGERIA'S HIGH COMMISSION IN SOUTH AFRICA DOING ABOUT THIS? WE'VE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM, EVEN THE TRADEMARK STATEMENT OF OUR POLICE, "WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION."

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: You loner will continue to be jealous of anything Nigerian. My first thought is that you have better TV stations in SA yet you are inclined to be envious about NTA of Nigeria.

Go Nigeria, SA has no hold on you.
yah no i see you dont get the joke! Its fine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) / Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.