Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor (14182 Views)

Searching For Fashola's Achievements / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Gbawe: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Why search for his successor? Did the people ask you to? Why not leave them to decide their fate and destiny in the next election?

Lawd !!!! So "the people" will choose the gubernatorial candidate for the Party? Or is it that Parties choose their own candidates and present them while the people, in a gubernatorial election, then vote for the State Governor they want?
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by adrainuche(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Mo gbe I dey here !!! I fit b him successor !!!
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by yetunsbay(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2013
pro01: So this vile outcast is still talking? A man that has been banished from his village for being of disreputable character.

He couldn't even make his point (assuming he had any) without throwing thinly-veiled barbs at the presidency. Irrespective of the outcome of the so-called "search", you and your rascally masters would be disgraced out of Lagos in 2015.
Is dis a comment?...na by force
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by RoyalRoy(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Gbawe:

Lawd !!!! So "the people" will choose the gubernatorial candidate for the Party? Or is it that Parties choose their own candidates and present them while the people, in a gubernatorial election, then vote for the State Governor they want?
You dey mind the DUMBFUCK?

I believe it will be a real tough search indeed!!
Fashola's shoes are so big to fill!!!!
I pray the search deeply without sentiments to find the best man/woman for the post!!!
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by deshclones(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2013
This igbokwe guy is a chronic liar...same way he denied tinubu's daughters appointment as iyaloja(or whatevar d fcck dat mean)...now he is denying remi's gubernatorial ambition...well..the man has to earn his pay afterall..he just like liar mohammd,doyin ,abati etc.professional liars.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by gerald09(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Good luck with that. If lagos (ACN) finally finds fashola's replacement with d same abilities I do believe Lagos will be like New York/London in another 10yrs (my opinion)

4 Likes

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Royal Roy:
You dey mind the DUMB Bleep** ?

I pray the search deeply without sentiments to find the best man/woman for the post!!!

Personally, I believe it will be an 'understudy' of Fashola who has worked closely with him and has a detailed and up to date understanding of what State is doing and plans to do.
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
yetunsbay: Is dis a comment?...na by force

Is this a comment? Na by force?
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by olaola2: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tinubu is morethan saraki here in kwara state,we ll wait nd see if she is not intrested has they claim
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
omiobo:

See stupidity in display. The topic says "We are" in other way, it means the people of the party.

Pls next time reason very well before you post.
I hate picking fight and quarrel with somebody online. You really didn't understand who I was referring to. For ur info,I didn't say the party should or should not find a successor. What I mean was,why should they have to find a successor? Why not leave the people(the electorate,Lagosians themselves) to choose who they want to govern them after Barrister Fashola is done with his tenure. The party are only to present suitable candidates to electorate and not to make it look as if they are looking for a godson,whom they favour,and force that same person on Lagosians as the topic connote. Let there be freedom of speech and freedom to elect their leaders. Clearly,you didn't understand who i was referring to as "the people". It's clear who is stupid now.

1 Like

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
mascot87:
Don't mind him,to understand a very simple statement is his problem.Probably while he was growing up there are no good English teachers to put him through. SMH angry
Rant all you like. You both clearly didn't understand my comment well. I won't get into a fight with the two of you,cos am convince you are looking for with to exchange words with.
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by RoyalRoy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I hate picking fight and quarrel with somebody online. You really didn't understand who I was referring to. For ur info,I didn't say the party should or should not find a successor. What I mean was,why should they have to find a successor? Why not leave the people(the electorate,Lagosians themselves) to choose who they want to govern them after Barrister Fashola is done with his tenure. The party are only to present suitable candidates to electorate and not to make it look as if they are looking for a godson,whom they favour,and force that same person on Lagosians as the topic connote. Let there be freedom of speech and freedom to elect their leaders. Clearly,you didn't understand who i was referring to as "the people". It's clear who is stupid now.
Arghhhh....are u generally this dumb or its only on Sundays?

You are still saying the same sh*t!!!!
They are talking at party levels & u are ranting about the general elections!!!

Comprehension shouldn't be this hard na!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by RoyalRoy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: For ur info,I didn't say the party should or should not find a successor.

See Contradictions!!!

Danhumprey: What I mean was,why should they have to find a successor?

And you think you are making sense abi?

Danhumprey: The party are only to present suitable candidates to electorate. Let there be freedom of speech and freedom to elect their leaders.

Na wa ohhhhhh
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Gbawes: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Remi Tinubu will emerge the ACN candidate.
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by raeez(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
djsmart: Do they lost any successor? Then why searching.

1 Like

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Cleanman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
we need to pray to God on this......let him choose for us nt some men with sentiments.....Lagos must develop and progress!!!!!!

EKO AKETE.....AROMI SA LEGBE LEGBE... .ILU OGBON, ILU OYE

1 Like

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by mu2sa2: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
The only thing i credit Tinubu for was his foresight in choosing a competent person to succeed him as gov. so if they are assessing the likely candidates in order to pick the most competent to contest, they are perfectly on course.
If OBJ had done the same nigeria would have faired better.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Aderostock(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Rant all you like. You both clearly didn't understand my comment well. I won't get into a fight with the two of you,cos am convince you are looking for with to exchange words with.

must you type? few had let you know your wrongs but over-known has blocked your sense of reasoning. Am sorry for that! if you don't know what to type why can't you do us a favour by reading comments from sidelines. thank you
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Gbawe: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
mu2sa2: The only thing i credit Tinubu for was his foresight in choosing a competent person to succeed him as gov. so if they are assessing the likely candidates in order to pick the most competent to contest, they are perfectly on course.
If OBJ had dont the same nigeria would have faired better.

The truth is that the plans for Lagos are fairly complex. The person to step in must be up to speed, as an involved and key member team player, with everything going on. I actually like Igbokwe. His 'bruiser' style may not be to everyone's taste but he gets it right saying that the problem of Nigeria can be placed at the door of Parties presenting unfit/undeserving candidates, for very important position, who will then bring everyone down to their mediocre level.

I believe whoever the Party will settle on will be someone entirely up to speed with all that Fashola is doing. It will be someone who can continue Fashola's work holistically and take advice from him.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Aderostock(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gbawes: Remu Tinubu will emerge the ACN candidate.
we have seen you Mr. Gbawes, Gbawess and If you like add tripple s suchas Gbawesss. its your problem.
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Sweetlemon(f): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Royal Roy:
You dey mind the DUMBFUCK?

Exactly!
It's going to be one tough search! But don't worry, I'm sure Tinubu and co are smart enough to know that they need to find someone as good as Fashola in order to retain Lagos and even garner more support from other Nigerians in other states.
Eko o ni baje!
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by RoyalRoy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
mu2sa2: The only thing i credit Tinubu for was his foresight in choosing a competent person to succeed him as gov.
If OBJ had dont the same nigeria would have faired better.

100 likes
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by deetoks: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
the woman says shes not interested
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by abeyoyebanjiya(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
i giv dem anoda Fashola,d person dat wil demolish house and giv compensation money,person dat wil do times two wat fasola do in gud,not akala of ......
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by holuphisayor58: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rubbish

Later them go bring tinubu's wife and say they cant find suitable successor. SMH
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by bingbagbo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am here oo
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by omiobo: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I hate picking fight and quarrel with somebody online. You really didn't understand who I was referring to. For ur info,I didn't say the party should or should not find a successor. What I mean was,why should they have to find a successor? Why not leave the people(the electorate,Lagosians themselves) to choose who they want to govern them after Barrister Fashola is done with his tenure. The party are only to present suitable candidates to electorate and not to make it look as if they are looking for a godson,whom they favour,and force that same person on Lagosians as the topic connote. Let there be freedom of speech and freedom to elect their leaders. Clearly,you didn't understand who i was referring to as "the people". It's clear who is stupid now.
I will lecture you.
There are many methods of defending yourself. Such as attacking the attackers,accepting your mistake and make amend,withdrawing your statements e.t.c The choice depend on the situation you find yourself. In a situation where there is evidence that you are wrong you don't need to attack the attacker,you accept your mistake and make amend. Attacking the attackers in this situation you are will only make you more silly in which you've shown through your posts. Now look how more silly you are for failure to use the right method to defend yourself.
If you know that you are not wrong why did you modify your first post?

Again pls reason very well before you post. Thank you!
Happy sunday!

1 Like

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by vedd: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Royal Roy:
Arghhhh....are u generally this dumb or its only on Sundays?
You are still saying the same sh*t!!!!
They are talking at party levels & u are ranting about the general elections!!!

Comprehension shouldn't be this hard na!!!!

Dont give him the priviledge of replies because his much magnified ignorance and oblivion of electoral procedures makes him better left alone for people of his type.

1 Like

Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by Gbawes: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
This will probably be the scenario:
1)Remi will emerge the consensus candidate after Tinubu have created small chaos in ACN lagos.
2)She decided to contest because of the overwhelming pressure from Lagosians.

I can almost predict the headline in The Nation : "Remi to Save Lagos", "Lagos Loves Remi" Remi to give BJ to all adult males in Lagos" etc.
Re: ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor by plaindealer: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gbawes: This will probably be the scenario:
1)Remi will emerge the consensus candidate after Tinubu have created small chaos in ACN lagos.
2)She decided to contest because of the overwhelming pressure from Lagosians.

I can almost predict the headline in The Nation : "Remi to Save Lagos", "Lagos Loves Remi" Remi to give BJ to all adult males in Lagos" etc.

Regardless of your Tinubu rants and fixation, Tinubu can not force Lagosians to the polls talk less making them vote for anybody, the ultimate power and decision rests with the lagos voters and electorates.

Personally, I'd love to see her run because she's capable and qualified just like the many many other skilled and talented folks Lagos state is blessed with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today / National grazing bill has expired, says senate / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.