Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95576 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sealeddeal: Those that have been looking for ways to criticise Deeper Life Ministry have actually found one and are not mistaking in leveraging on that to vomit their venoms. The fact is,whatever actions that taken by the leadership will be done in such a way to give glory to God and strenghten the ministry which i so much trust. Though,i am not a member of Deeper Life,i find their tradition so adorable and i wish to join them one day.

God is not on the side of tradition !

smiley

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:
dts nice,afterall my parents were suspended d last tim i wore miniskirt 2 church!
you sure dont look like a DL member
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by NaijaNaWaa: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Seriously,I feel sick reading about this issue. The latest twist is the G.S offering to resign. If he say he would resign,trust me,he would resign but the vacuum that will be left behind would be too big to fill. Why can't we just leave this issue for God to judge?

I'm not a fan of Deeper Life's sharia-like rules but they should abide by the current rules of their church. If the bride's father has already been suspended, the groom's father should've since been suspended too. He doesn't have to offer to resign. The church must be seen to be fair and just to all members. Maybe when they've all resigned, the Deeper Life church can take another look at it's rules and practices with a view to amending them if considered necessary.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by kingklaus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
And when confusion sets in, the devil brings his tools of destruction. Very tiny it seemed to them(the couple) but now, it has become a widespread fire that can't b put out.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sssob: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Omg....yeah they Ave sinned....shown remorse..evicted...what more do they want...
I feel a quick solution will be for them to divorce..and get married properly wearing d church cloth.as the church requested...that should remedy d whole situation
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Dawinlove(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
It a big lie,i attend the church and nothing of such is trying to happen,it just that people like adding pepper,sugar to issues,watin d church do una self,every church with his own palava but,as for Deeper life,the church is matching on,if u lyk condemn them for doin the right thing but,believe that whatsoever you say,tell or condemn about kumuyi and the church it means you pointing to God.Beware to be silent is beter than gossip,dnt call on God judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
kingklaus: And when confusion sets in, the devil brings his tools of destruction. Very tiny it seemed to them(the couple) but now, it has become a widespread fire that can't b put out.

No, it is not the devil , God is bringing freedom to his sheep and freeing them from the bondage of MEN.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by obinnakenedo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Love's father must have been shmuoking some good jamaican weed to have ignored the rules.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by franchizy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
In as much as I won't critise d church, I must say dat there doctrine is too hard to cope wit. I joined Depper Life in 1986 and Rose to the position of a Campus Pastor in Uniben and a Youth Leader in Rivers state.
We only love our members and help our members only. I was suspended togeda with my children cos I Bought a television in my house and wen our members visited my house in Absentia my children were watching Cartoon.
It was 4 dis reason dat I quit Depper Life. If Pastor Kumuyi Resigns, believe the church will fall cos he is d only one dat has a healing and Deliverance power.
Other pastors can only preach and pray but can heal or deliver one.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
I pity al dose who quit dai service 2 God cos of d mistake of anoda man...

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I won't critise d church, I must say dat there doctrine is too hard to cope wit. I joined Depper Life in 1986 and Rose to the position of a Campus Pastor in Uniben and a Youth Leader in Rivers state.
We only love our members and help our members only. I was suspended togeda with my children cos I Bought a television in my house and wen our members visited my house in Absentia my children were watching Cartoon.
It was 4 dis reason dat I quit Depper Life. If Pastor Kumuyi Resigns, believe the church will fall cos he is d only one dat has a healing and Deliverance power.

I was like you Bro, left deeperlife last year and have been free to follow and love JESUS ever since without the bondage of tradition.

Though, I must say that while I have nothing against TV, TV does have a negative effect on children and possibly adults, since it is a tool for media misinformation, information and propagation of an agenda that is not godly. If used for documentaries and the news or hooking up to a DVD then it is perfectly fine.

Internet is far far better, you can restrict what you watch etc.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I won't critise d church, I must say dat there doctrine is too hard to cope wit. I joined Depper Life in 1986 and Rose to the position of a Campus Pastor in Uniben and a Youth Leader in Rivers state.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
denzel2009: I wonder what the church would do if they know the couple make love dogggy style.
i just had to quote this o, fvck d mb..lmao!!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:
dts nice,afterall my parents were suspended d last tim i wore miniskirt 2 church!

Now you are wearing trousers, fitted short sleeve, shades and a designer hand bag... By now they would have been expelled...!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Vigorousguy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
M.esther96 ur a big disappointment 2 d church. A chorister 4 dat matter. Ur updates are meaningless. Do dat which are rite in d sight of God.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by engineerboat(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel you are now showing ur true colour, get this fact that the church DEEPER STILL REMAIN STRONG, did u think the church will be destroyed as a result of this,
I will only advicr u to keep to yourself, since u are quote a uthor=frosbel]

I w as like you Bro, left deeperlife last year and have been free to follow an d love JESUS ever since without the b ondage of tradition.

Though, I must say that while I have nothing against TV, TV does have a negative effect on children and possibly adults, since it is a tool for media misinformation, information and propagation of an agenda that is not godly. If used for documentaries and the news or hooking up to a DVD then it is perfectly fine.

smiley[/quote]
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by biyiwilly(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
I wonder what the church would do if they know the couple make love dogggy style.

na die them dey o

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by bantonservices(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in their wedding code. The lady even look local in her outfit. I thought maybe she was putting on skimpy dress. Thats how they use to crisis technology, now I know a church members of their he has Laptop and goes online
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by victorv12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
The Plain Truth is that Most christians Lack the Ability to "Think out" of the Mental box in which they are Imprisoned by the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
engineerboat: frosbel you are now showing ur true colour, get this fact that the church DEEPER STILL REMAIN STRONG, did u think the church will be destroyed as a result of this,
I will only advicr u to keep to yourself, since u are quote a uthor=frosbel]

I don't care about deeperlife and all your man made religious traditions, my focus is on the CHURCH , the Body of Christ which is LED my Christ and not MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by tpapi: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
If dem give deepeer life chance dem no mind give laid down doctrines on how to fuk ur wife n if u don follow d laid down doctrine dem go suspend u for church
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Alexk2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:

are u seriously about that claim?
pls., dont just joke abt this ooo
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by engineerboat(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel you are now showing ur true colour, get this fact that the church DEEPER STILL REMAIN STRONG, did u think the church will be destroyed as a result of this,
I will only advicr u to keep to yourself, since u are since u are no quote a uthor=frosbel]

I w as like you Bro, left deeperlife last year and have been free to follow an d love JESUS ever since without the b ondage of tradition.

smiley[/quote]
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Still slamming Juliet sad
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by 9jaguy7(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Drinking panadol 4 someones else headach.why must they take the matter personal?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Doctrines: the mistake in christianity that varies from one denomination from the other propounded majorly by denomination founders as a result of their own perception and Bible understanding.
Subjucting the church to one doctrine and the one who made it and his family going the other way is rather unfortunate.
To me it is not that they went wrong having their wedding that way but they never played by the laws they made and it is now haunting them. Let Him even leave deeper life if he has to.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Lamasta(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
uche08: abraham and rebeca u mentioned are not church leaders,

But Abraham is an example of Christianity, a friend of God.
DL are too overreligeous that is why a minor issue is taken too far to the extent of taking the name of there G.O to the scene just because His son is the culprit aba can't they give little respect to the G.O

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel:

I was like you Bro, left deeperlife last year and have been free to follow and love JESUS ever since without the bondage of tradition.

smiley

totally agree wit u
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Chartey(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:
Haba! Dis ur lie heavy na.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by smudge2079(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Double R... am a Rebel with a Reason.
He offered to resign? ok o... Aint havin none of it. going solo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Revolva(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Come wetin dem find go the ganja country jamaica go do wedding  tought they don't travel or aint exposed yeye people buunch of brainwashed hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.