Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable (6977 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2013
@OP

if a billion people believe in something stupid, that doesnt change it from being stupid.

All those MOG's you mention dont have the bible has their surname. Yes, they have have done great things, prophesied, miracles, soulwinning etc but dont be blind cos jesus said that there will be false prophets who will narate to him how they have done great exploits in his name; guess what? Jesus will tell them he never knew them. Those men you mentioned could be in that pack.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2013
@op .

has christianity changed?

The early apostles were persecuted on a regular, how come those MOG you mentioned arent?

We live in a world where truth is rejected constantly and so i think you people are persecuting frosbel due to spiritual blindless stopping you from seeing the truth, the type that made saul persecute the early christians thinking he was doing the right thing
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by frank317: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
And that's the way it is...

One religion vs another

The christians vs each other. If everybody is right, who is wrong? And if everybody is wrong who is right.

Who is deciving who?

In all, all I can say is that u guys are just mocking God and even the Holy spirit who u all claim interpretes the bible for u. He seems to have caused a whole lot of confusion.

Imagine.... Frosbel, image, annony etc all have different doctrine from the same bible

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by penzino(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
frank3.16:
And that's the way it is...

One religion vs another

The christians vs each other. If everybody is right, who is wrong? And if everybody is wrong who is right.

Who is deciving who?

In all, all I can say is that u guys are just mocking God and even the Holy spirit who u all claim interpretes the bible for u. He seems to have caused a whole lot of confusion.

Imagine.... Frosbel, image, annony etc all have different doctrine from the same bible
God help us, cos only HE knows who serves HIM truly!!! God bless us all
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Image123:

frosb is sadly an example of who Chesterton described below.
“But the new rebel is a skeptic,
and will not entirely trust
anything. He has no loyalty;
therefore he can never be really a
revolutionist. And the fact that he doubts
everything really gets in his way when he
wants to denounce anything. For all
denunciation implies a moral doctrine of
some kind; and the modern revolutionist
doubts not only the institution he
denounces, but the doctrine by which he
denounces it. . . . As a politician, he will
cry out that war is a waste of life, and then,
as a philosopher, that all life is waste of
time. A Russian pessimist will denounce a
policeman for killing a peasant, and then
prove by the highest philosophical
principles that the peasant ought to have
killed himself. . . . The man of this school
goes first to a political meeting, where he
complains that savages are treated as if they
were beasts; then he takes his hat and
umbrella and goes on to a scientific
meeting, where he proves that they
practically are beasts. In short, the modern
revolutionist, being an infinite skeptic, is
always engaged in undermining his own
mines. In his book on politics he attacks
men for trampling on morality; in his book
on ethics he attacks morality for trampling
on men. Therefore the modern man in
revolt has become practically useless for all
purposes of revolt. By rebelling against
everything he has lost his right to rebel
against anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton,

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/382030-but-the-new-rebel-is-a-skeptic-and-will-not

This explains what frosbel is, a rebel and an anarchist without a just cause.

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

is that your honest "scriptural'ly discerning" submission?

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

a rebel against cults and hijackers of the true faith.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

a rebel against cults and hijackers of the true faith.

smiley

"For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?"
(2 Corinthians 2:15-16).

As you can see from Paul's letter above that a Christian's testimony draws and wins the one and on the other hand, repels and condemns the other. You and your cohorts together have:

"loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil"
(John 3:17).

It is only when we shine the glorious light of the gospel that your evil deeds on this forum become exposed.

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

(2 Corinthians 2:15-16).

As you can see from Paul's letter above that a Christian's testimony draws and wins the one and on the other hand, repels and condemns the other. You and your cohorts together have:

(John 3:17).

It is only when we shine the glorious light of the gospel that your evil deeds on this forum become exposed.

On the contrary we have rejected the Cults and their Teachings and have decided to follow the word of GOD.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

On the contrary we have rejected the Cults and their Teachings and have decided to follow the word of GOD.

Rather, you've rejected the truth and decided to follow the words of your gods.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Rather, you've rejected the truth and decided to follow the words of your gods.

I have no god but GOD, whereas you worship and mimic ordinary MEN as though they were gods.

cheesy
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

I have no god but GOD, whereas you worship and mimic ordinary MEN as though they were gods.

cheesy

Your god created no hell and you are right because he doesn't exist, he is just a figment of your own imagination. If you refuse to embrace the true gospel, the Almighty Yahweh in His righteousness will give you over to powerful delusions and a depraved mind of which you have been displaying without shame here on NL.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your god created no hell and you are right because he doesn't exist, he is just a figment of your own imagination. If you refuse to embrace the true gospel, the Almighty Yahweh in His righteousness will give you over to powerful delusions and a depraved mind of which you have been displaying without shame here on NL.

coming from a cultist, I don't think this should be taken seriously.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

coming from a cultist, I don't think this should be taken seriously.

smiley

Forget about me and face what God will use to judge you on the last day:

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"

You should know that those who refuse to come to the glorious light of the gospel will be given over to darkness.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Forget about me and face what God will use to judge you on the last day:

You should know that those who refuse to come to the glorious light of the gospel will be given over to darkness.
word bro. Unfortunate that he would rather court your admiration than listen to the Word.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by PastorKun(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Evidently Frosbel as ruffled a lot of feathers and exposed a lot of heresy being practised/taught in the name of christianity. It's no surprise he is being persecuted, it comes with the territory.

@Frosbel
Keep up the good work and may God continue to give you wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
^I second you Kun on that submission

I have been accused of being a disciple of frosbel, Well I am yet to be convinced on his position on trinity and hell but I like his attitude to things and I detest the self righteousness of his detractors: chief among them Olaadegbu, Image and Bidam

Frosbel allows freedom of thoughts. He allows U to disagree with him

Unlike his detractors he doesn't judge or treaten U with hell

He is a patient teacher. Check the thread he was teaching or contending with one chukwuebem or so

He is passionate. Following his experience with the Apostolic faith; he wants others to know truth for themselves

Frosbel represent the kind of people God is raising in this end times: Christians without walls: Not hedged in and shackled down in the prison of religion.

Frosbel loves God and truly out to discriminate doctrine. May God fill our ranks with more of him.

Amen.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Boomark(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
ijawkid:

And who said you are a stable??.....

You need persons like frosbel to help you to be stable.....

If you can believe that Jesus is the 2nd person in a Godhead(nothing of this sort nor does the expression exist in the scriptures but it is of mens tradition) then you need somebody to re-allign your thoughts to the truth.......

You see why frosbel said Jesus is not tradition??.........

I can help him become stable in that regard. To hear people say Godhead consist of 3 persons is so shocking. Very contrary to what the word of God says.

Please show him the way to my office let examine him with my biblescope.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

The Holy Spirit is the authority on God's word, not Charles G Finney or John Wesley.

If the Berean Christians challenged Paul's teachings and if Paul admonished us to test all things, I am sure we are to rely on GOD and not MEN.

I love that, can you come and do some berean answers here https://www.nairaland.com/1341369/anti-trinitarian-please-kindly-frosbel-answer/2#16684505
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Image123: frosb is sadly an example of who Chesterton described below.
everything really gets in his way when he
against anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton,

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/382030-but-the-new-rebel-is-a-skeptic-and-will-not

This what i perceive in all athiest, nice post
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
hisblud:

This what i perceive in all athiest, nice post

Is this your personal perception from experience or it was divinely revealed to you tongue
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Segeggs: @op .

i think you people are persecuting frosbel due to spiritual blindless stopping you from seeing the truth, the type that made saul persecute the early christians thinking he was doing the right thing
Pastor Kun:
@Frosbel
DrummaBoy: ^I second you Kun on that submission

Frosbel allows freedom of thoughts.

Amen.

Frosbel fanboys crying out loud.Your daddy in error is being persecuted.God will not cease to expose & frustrate all the shameless false christians & teachers on this forum.You bring reproach to the name of christ & populate hell with innocent souls by false teaching.God will answer you by Himself not just me.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pygru: Beware of Frosbel, Ijawkid, Truthislight & Seriallink
I like their anti Rcc stance, but most of their teachings are laced with false doctrines grin

Beware Of Goshen360 and Okeyxyz ;they said premarital se.x btw two consenting adults (Fornication in my Bible) is not a sin.

Also Beware of the catholic crew led by Italo and assisted by chukwudi44, ubenedictus, striktlymi etc
I agree with the above.Only I will add a few more names.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Preciousgirl(f): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by ogeelove(f): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Beware this beware that. Gosh u guys give it a rest.
I thank u GOD DAT ur tots are higher than ours. All I see is pride. By their fruits yea shall know them.
It is all well and good to know the length and breath of the bible but living out the scriptures seems to be unattainable to the powers that be on this forum.
@op, y u choose to call frosbel out is beyond me. How does dis glorify GOD and edify the church? As nairalanders will say.. SMH. Not with disdain. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Is this your personal perception from experience or it was divinely revealed to you tongue
you convicted lol grin grin tongue
Image123:
everything really gets in his waywhen he
against anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton,
http://www.goodreads.com /quotes/382030-but-the- new-rebel-is-a-skeptic- and-will-not
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by pointblank321: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
I have had a lot of discussions with muslims and atheists on this site. I discovered they all like frosbel's kind of Chritianity.

When unbelievers begin to like your type of Christianity, it shows you are not different from them. Something must be wrong with you.

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
pointblank 321: I have had a lot of discussions with muslims and atheists on this site. I discovered they all like frosbel's kind of Chritianity.

When unbelievers begin to like your type of Christianity, it shows you are not different from them. Something must be wrong with you.

the funny thing is sinners loved Jesus while the religious pharisees and their hypocritical followers hated him. The hypocrites followed Jesus all over condemning him for eating and drinking with sinners, finding fault with almost everything he did etc. No different to the religious today.

We are not here to please the religious, we are here to call sinners to repentance and to come into the kingdom , free from the burden of religion and the hypocrisy of tradition.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pastor Kun: Evidently Frosbel as ruffled a lot of feathers and exposed a lot of heresy being practised/taught in the name of christianity. It's no surprise he is being persecuted, it comes with the territory.

@Frosbel
satan has ruffled many feathers in heaven and earth, adds nothing positive to him. Christians are not sent to go and be trouble makers. Evidently, you have little idea what christian persecution is. boko haram, fashola, jonathan, th josh, oyedepo, muslims, atheists etc get more stick as it were.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Pygru: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

the funny thing is sinners loved Jesus while the religious pharisees and their hypocritical followers hated him. The hypocrites followed Jesus all over condemning him for eating and drinking with sinners, finding fault with almost everything he did etc. No different to the religious today.

We are not here to please the religious, we are here to call sinners to repentance and to come into the kingdom , free from the burden of religion and the hypocrisy of tradition.

John 15vs19
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel: The Bible not MEN.

The Minority not the Majority.

Jesus not Tradition.

Amen.

Yeah you are right but the truth about your teaching is that its not all about Jesus. What you are doing is just to grab any teaching that is contrary to what you have known before. You are just acting like a wife who is divorced from a family, anything he sees that is against her ex-husband's family she grabs or supports it. Though you claim you are studying the bible but i put it to you that you are not studying the bible with a balanced mindset. You are only looking out for anything contrary to what you learnt from Apostolic faith and Deeper life etc. Anything contrary to their teaching is the truth for you. I agree with you that one should study the bible extensively and beyond what he has been taught in the church(No church is perfect) but i ll also advice you to start studying the bible with the mind of Christ. For now, like i said, what you are doing could be likened to the reaction of an angry divorced woman to her ex-hubby. It is very easy for anyone to come here and preach anything and people will applaud you. But remember, we all will give account of what we have taught and what a horrible end it will be for such a person who has taught lies and deceived people with false teachings. Be careful while claiming that your teaching is the truth(this also goes to all of us). God is not a respecter of persons. Let us not forget that our focus is Jesus and our ultimate desire is to make heaven. If men applaud your teachings on earth and at the end of the day Jesus did not applaud you with these words- well done thou good and faithful servant, then you are of all men most miserable(I mean any of us here).
Am not also cancelling all your teachings anyway. As you are telling people to break off from the bondage of church traditions or whatever. I am also telling you to break off from the mind of man and put on the mind of Christ for you to have a balanced view of the scripture.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ajanaku Confirmed Dead, 27 Ogboni Fraternity Visit His Home / 15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.