Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable (6874 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2013
davidylan: I wonder which is better - setting up a thread to discuss the bible/iron out a disagreement with a brother with the word or opening up a thread solely to slander the brother. Na wa o. All these "judge, jury and executioner" christians.
you tell David please. Where is the slander or false statement. Does frosb even regard this folks as brethren?
3 John 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

There have been threads set up to discuss bible since NL's inception till date ithink .
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Image123:
you tell David please. Where is the slander or false statement. Does frosb even regard this folks as brethren?
3 John 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

There have been threads set up to discuss bible since NL's inception till date ithink .

I'm not sure how the description of Diotrephes is applicable to frosbel. Has he loved to have pre-eminence over you? Did he refuse to recieve you? Did he prat against you with malicious words as many here have done? Has he cast out the brethren?

I have been guilty of this myself no doubt but its about time we spent our time holding each other up rather than sitting in hurried judgement over the other.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2013
davidylan:

I'm not sure how the description of Diotrephes is applicable to frosbel. Has he loved to have pre-eminence over you? Did he refuse to recieve you? Did he prat against you with malicious words as many here have done? Has he cast out the brethren?

I have been guilty of this myself no doubt but its about time we spent our time holding each other up rather than sitting in hurried judgement over the other.
while i believe frosb fits in partially into the Diotrephes mode, the quote of the passage wasn't exactly to obtain that purpose. i gave that passage to remind us that erring ones could be publicly rebuked and warned if need be. Nothing was done hurriedly by the OP. i guess you had not been following the trend of events leading up to the OP.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2013
double
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Image123:
while i believe frosb fits in partially into the Diotrephes mode, the quote of the passage wasn't exactly to obtain that purpose. i gave that passage to remind us that erring ones could be publicly rebuked and warned if need be. Nothing was done hurriedly by the OP. i guess you had not been following the trend of events leading up to the OP.

What goes on here is not "public rebuke" but malicious slander and deliberate denigration of frosbel's person by those who assume they hold the keys to heaven's gate. I have not been posting of late (but i spend a lot of evenings reading in the background) but it has become quite unnerving to discover thread upon thread from those who have no interest in loving rebuke but are more interested in calling others goats and candidates of hell. Funny enough it happens to come from the same crew.

I have some issues with frosbel's interpretation of hell and we have discussed this on a thread previously... its quite funny that those who label frosbel a heretic are themselves guilty of eye-popping misinterpretation of the scriptures. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Boomark(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
frosbel:

he has no insight into the matter, you should know image123 by now !

smiley

I know him. Although Olaadegbu's case is 'worster' than his own, if not the worstest.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Boomark(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Let me see. born again (yes) profession (once a vibrant evangelist) confessions (@Ola cannot possibly have done that many as I have grin )

You give the same answer a vexed Muslim in the Islam section once gave to me, I have to be Muslim and be able to read the koran in Arabic before I can comprehend anything he says.

I was ask if am a Christian just because i begged someone to explain john 14:3. Ola gave me a list to fill to make sure i am upto the standard of Christians that can receive answers to such question.

Abeg of more than 2 pages did not fetch me anything. angry In the end, he called me evil machine abi machination. I looked at him, i did not know what to do. If say i get sawing machine, i for land am for his ear. Peter my role model did his own too.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by noetic16(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP

Please provide a list or links to Frosbel's heresies
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
noetic16: @OP

Please provide a list or links to Frosbel's heresies

are you a heresy hunter.

grin

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by noetic16(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
frosbel:

are you a heresy hunter.

grin

Not at all, I just feel it is healthy that all strange gospels and heresies are brought to light, so that the faith of many would not wax cold. I still await those links.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
davidylan:

What goes on here is not "public rebuke" but malicious slander and deliberate denigration of frosbel's person by those who assume they hold the keys to heaven's gate. I have not been posting of late (but i spend a lot of evenings reading in the background) but it has become quite unnerving to discover thread upon thread from those who have no interest in loving rebuke but are more interested in calling others goats and candidates of hell. Funny enough it happens to come from the same crew.

I have some issues with frosbel's interpretation of hell and we have discussed this on a thread previously... its quite funny that those who label frosbel a heretic are themselves guilty of eye-popping misinterpretation of the scriptures. To each his own.
The OP is not malicious slander, can you show or explain how it is malicious or slanderous? i don't know about people holding the key of heaven's gate. i only hope that insinuations can be abandoned by all parties and verifiable claims be made about others.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by ciano1: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2013
@frosbel, i hv been following ur posts on this forum. While i do not agree with every of ur post, i commend ur insatiable love for the truth which God reveals to those who are humble enough to search through the scriptures diligently instead of tradition of men (prov. 2:1-5) . Kindly know that for one to trend in the path of the truth, courage and endurance are needed. This is especially so as the bible indicates that those in the side of the truth will alway be few in relation to its opposers. So be unmovable and steadfast, and continue to peer through the holy scriptures prayerfully. However, while we are imperfect and prone to names calling, let us always defend the truth with mild temper and deep respect. Once again, keep up the good work, people must be liberated from the shackle of false teachings whether these have been in existence in centuries or not. Do't be intimidated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? / How You Can Pray And Be Heard !!! / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.