Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,426 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable (6978 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by sheniqua: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Let's see what our beloved Bizmahn and his fanboys believe in :

1. 3 gods - Trinity or polytheism.
2. Their 'god' is a sadist who derives glory and pleasure from watching 80% of humanity tortured forever and ever
3. Tithe fraud.
4. Diabolical visions of hell and heaven with out of body witchcraft experiences.
5. Constant casting out of demons among so called believers , even among the so called 'holy' ones.
6. Legalism and focus on outward dress, food and drink.
7. Hypocrisy - say one thing do another, one rule for the elite another one for the sheeple.

I could go on and on, but let me stop here for now.

smiley

Be careful
be very very careful
I plead with you please be very careful
Never allow yourself get into a place where you feel you know it all or else the work of the Holy Spirit will be of no effect.
leave room always for the voice of God.
YOur blessings come when you decide to be in a place where God's voice will speak louder than yours.
I do not speak as one who knows it all for am forever failing to measure up but forever asking for mercies and Grace to keep running the race because I know that I am fallible

Let me tell you another story.
I always made fun of men of God that ask people to donate to their ministry,I always thought they were ripping people off but God taught me a lesson I will never forget.
This night in 2006,I was very saddened by some financial burden we had
My hubby and I had taken out loans to further our education years prior and we had been paying on it but the debt was going no where
So while he slept,I crawled out of bed and turned on the TV,and there was Mike Murdoch preaching
Everything he said seemed to be speaking to me and I soaked it all in and later found myself dialing the number to make a pledge
I committed to sending $156 a month for a year because I was convinced beyond a a doubt that God was speaking through him
He instructed us to write on the check memo what we were expecting of God and I wrote there,to be free of school loans
My brother to cut a long story short my husband and I got a grant from the fed govt a few months later and our employer matched the amount and within two years my school loans were decreased by 80k and another miracle,I was awarded the same grant another two years and my hubby and I are today completely school loan debt free all because I opened up to what God was saying through his servant .Had I kept to my pre conceived notion just because there are charlatans in the faith ,I would have missed our miracle.
Now I am careful to judge based on this
The details of this testimony will astound you but it is long so I will spare you
God is able to do anything even things that have never been done before.Neither my job nor has ever paid off loans for anyone but they started with us.
Why?
Because God can do anything
That is why I tell you with conviction not to box God in
I have tons of testimonies to give about God's goodness,stories that will blow your mind
When I speak of God I speak of one I have experienced and seen to be true not one I read of only
Denominations cannot save
Legalism will not help us
Only an implicit trust in the power of God can save

If you are convinced tithe is not of God,have you also closed your mind to God telling you otherwise?
What if you are wrong? What if that message is just for you and not the Church
I believe God does not curse anyone for not paying tithes as many Christians preach from Malachi,
Like you I have studied tithes and compared it to the scare mongering in the church but what if I am wrong?
I am willing to drop that view if I am wrong and will not condemn those who see it otherwise
So please do not close your mind and become dogmatic in your views since we are all under construction
Same with those that preach that earrings and perms are sin
I don't believe they are
When we stop certain things as Christians it is not necessarily because it is sinful but because perhaps the Spirit of God in us wants us to let go of it lest it leads us to sin
It could be perfectly alright for someone else for if our hearts do not condemn us,we have peace with God
When Daniel purposed in his heart to eat just vegetables rather than the King's meat,is it because meat is sin?

No
But he was so convinced and it was for a reason
It is possible for a Christian group to use that as a doctrine to condemn the eating of meat and condemn those who do
The bible says people will know we are Christians by our love
Not by our church doctrines and dogma and arguments for and against
By our love
Let God help us all.

I have taken time to share personal stories in my life just to tell you brother to stop and ponder.Nothing happens by accident.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua: I read through this whole thread and my heart was grieved exceedingly.
My dear Frosbel,take a deep breathe and rethink.
I say all this with a heart of love and great concern
Be careful that you don't become a stumbling block to others by the words you say
Remember that if you profess to be a teacher,you will face a worse punishment if you lead people to err

Nobody ever gets convicted by legalism
Legalism will only make people philosophers and argumentative not true genuine converts.
Who are you fighting,Frosbel?
Christ?
The Church?
If the gospel you preach is not aimed at converting unbelievers to the Grace of God or build up the body but to cause a division in the body of Christ,my dear,it cannot be of God

You have denied the the existence of a triune God,you have denied the place of eternal damnation,you have denied that God speaks to his people in visions and dreams
Now let me tell you my own vision of heaven sometime around 2007,on this same bed that I lay typing this.
I was asleep and all of a sudden found myself in a big gathering listening to the most amazing choir ever heard.all around were angels and people singing along.the Arch angel that led the choir was a big black man and as he touched a staff on the words on the board before him,musical notes and music flowed from that action.I didn't see harps or guitars or cymbals being played ,I only heard the melody that seemed to come out of nowhere but the singing from this gathering was just awesome
Writing this down and recalling that scene puts me back in the presence of God I witnessed that day.
I sang along with this choir and was deep in awe and reverence when a hand tapped me on my right shoulder and I heard a voice say it is time to go back now
Instantly I woke up and saw that I was laying on my bed,the vision had looked so real.
I crawled out of bed to my living room( not to wake my hubby up), I fell on my face and worshipped
I sang one of the songs I heard and till this day still remember it but has never sung it to anyone .

I am not quick to share this story because it could be misunderstood but I decided to do it because of your words.
Dear Frosbel,don't you ever ascribe to yourself the complete knowledge of God and His workings
You put God in a box by teaching such
Our God is too big ,his presence is awesome and in that presence God can manifest himself and do whatever he will,however he wants to do it
His ways are not our ways and he is far beyond our comprehension if not he wouldn't be God,
It is good to study ,it is scriptural to study and show ourselves approved but any study that is not Holy Spirit inspired or runs contrary will lead us no where buy astray.

In my early days as a young Christian on campus,I remember a man of God I respect so much Gbile Akanni
There is a phrase I learned from him and still remember till this day and I want to plead that you consider it
It goes this way
[size=18pt]
If it is new,it is not true
If it is true,it is not new[/size]

God bless us all and lead us and find us in his will.
Love is the more excellent way

God bless you dear.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua:

Be careful
be very very careful
Never allow yourself get into a place where you feel you know it all or else the work of the Holy Spirit will be of no effect.
YOur blessings come when you decide to be in a place where God's voice will speak louder than yours.
I do not speak as one who knows it all for am forever failing to measure up but forever asking for mercies and Grace to keep running the race because I know that I am fallible

I always made fun of men of God that ask people to donate to their ministry,I always thought they were ripping people off but God taught me a lesson I will never forget.
My hubby and I had taken out loans to further our education years prior and we had been paying on it but the debt was going no where
So while he slept,I crawled out of bed and turned on the TV,and there was Mike Murdoch preaching
Everything he said seemed to be speaking to me and I soaked it all in and later found myself dialing the number to make a pledge
I committed to sending $156 a month for a year because I was convinced beyond a a doubt that God was speaking through him
He instructed us to write on the check memo what we were expecting of God and I wrote there,to be free of school loans
My brother to cut a long story short my husband and I got a grant from the fed govt a few months later and our employer matched the amount and within two years my school loans were decreased by 80k and another miracle,I was awarded the same grant another two years and my hubby and I are today completely school loan debt free all because I opened up to what God was saying through his servant .Had I kept to my pre conceived notion just because there are charlatans in the faith ,I would have missed our miracle.
The details of this testimony will astound you but it is long so I will spare you
God is able to do anything even things that have never been done before.Neither my job nor has ever paid off loans for anyone but they started with us.
Why?
I have tons of testimonies to give about God's goodness,stories that will blow your mind
When I speak of God I speak of one I have experienced and seen to be true not one I read of only

If you are convinced tithe is not of God,have you also closed your mind to God telling you otherwise?
I believe God does not curse anyone for not paying tithes as many Christians preach from Malachi,
Like you I have studied tithes and compared it to the scare mongering in the church but what if I am wrong?
I am willing to drop that view if I am wrong and will not condemn those who see it otherwise
So please do not close your mind and become dogmatic in your views since we are all under construction
I don't believe they are
When we stop certain things as Christians it is not necessarily because it is sinful but because perhaps the Spirit of God in us wants us to let go of it lest it leads us to sin
It could be perfectly alright for someone else for if our hearts do not condemn us,we have peace with God
When Daniel purposed in his heart to eat just vegetables rather than the King's meat,is it because meat is sin?

No
It is possible for a Christian group to use that as a doctrine to condemn the eating of meat and condemn those who do
By our love
Let God help us all.

I have taken time to share personal stories in my life just to tell you brother to stop and ponder.Nothing happens by accident.

God bless you my dear sister. We are under construction and should therefore be open to God's total control even when it goes contrary to what we already know. And of course God told us that he is the porter and we are the clay and that the clay cannot ask the porter- why mould me this way? God will help all of us. The main thing is to make heaven at last. If men praise us that we are doing well here on earth and we don't hear -"well done thou good and faithfull servant" from Jesus at last, then we are of all men most miserable.
Your words are filled with love and wisdom. I wish my dear friend Ola and others will adopt this approach. That's my new approach now and am very okay with it. God will help all of us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua:

Be careful
be very very careful

Why?

I don't believe they are

No
By our love
Let God help us all.

I know of one "babyosisi" that shared an identical story as this. Could this be the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob?

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

@OLAADEGBU, time permitting I wish for us to discuss Visions and Dreams in the light of the New Testament.
1: How relevant are they in the course of a Christian's Life
2: Should Visions/Dreams necessarily agree with the Word of God?
3: Visions/Dreams often grant the seer/dreamer Authority (from God presumably), how does one validate such Authority

He cannot and will not answer, his is a one way steam roller into error. grin
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by true2god: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Im happy dat the falsehood in Frosbel is being exposed. I was among the 1st sets of pple who noticed his deceptive intents on nairaland\internet and i thank God dat more pple are seeing his true colour.

May God deliver us from false\rebel teacher.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by KwoiZabo(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2013
I buy into most of frosbel's views on christianity coupled with the fact that he always backs them with scriptures but the problem i have with him lately is that he has gone to the extremes by calling Deeper Life Church a cult and it seems pride is getting into his head which he must watch.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Boomark(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2013
busolayemi: I knew Frosbel is an Heresy preacher....dint just imagine it's dis bad until I stumbled on this thread...What happens to the Rich man and Lazarus....And in hell, he lifted up his eyes....May God help us all...U dnt even believe in the Godhead...u probably dnt believe dat Jesus christ is Lord...and u r a christian Wats d basis of ur christianity....U r worse than a muslim...Cos even muslims believe in hell....Gush!

You are just angry as one of your colleagues. You cannot make good sensible judgement in this state.

For example, you don't even know the meaning of GODHEAD and keep using it against him. Does it make sense to accuse him in ignorance? You are just holding unto what you think is true which they taught you.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Boomark:

You are just angry as one of your colleagues. You cannot make good sensible judgement in this state.

For example, you don't even know the meaning of GODHEAD and keep using it against him. Does it make sense to accuse him in ignorance? You are just holding unto what you think is true which they taught you.

I tire for these people grin, is it not strange that the people who represent traditional dogmas are quick to anger, rash with their mouths and indulge in large amounts of insults and slander.

cheesy
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
KwoiZabo: I buy into most of frosbel's views on christianity coupled with the fact that he always backs them with scriptures but the problem i have with him lately is that he has gone to the extremes by calling Deeper Life Church a cult and it seems pride is getting into his head which he must watch.

Pride ? bro, correct me, call me out on error, in fact do anything you like with me, but before you use the word pride kindly ask me for why I called deeperlife a cult.

First of all a cult is not occult , it is simply a closed group that has one leader who they follow with fixed rules and regulations that must be obeyed, to disobey them it tantamount to disobeying GOD. In other words the leader is seen as a POPE, Christ's own representative here on earth, he is 100% correct on all doctrines and must be listened to.

The cult members worship the leader, treat every word that comes out of his mouth as heavenly and attack anyone who dares to challenge this leader even their own members.

When you leave this group, they cut off all your friends, relationships and sometimes even your own family from seeing you , labelling you as a dangerous person to be avoided at all costs.

I am talking from years of experience.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
lying spirit.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Image123: lying spirit.

just like the LIE of the Tithe FRAUD you preach.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel:

just like the LIE of the Tithe FRAUD you preach.

smiley
i called a spirit, are you the one?

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Image123:

People who preach the tithe fraud , what spirit is propelling them into this gross error ?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel:

People who preach the tithe fraud , what spirit is propelling them into this gross error ?

no idea, what is the tithe fraud and what is your fixation on it about?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Image123:
no idea, what is the tithe fraud and what is your fixation on it about?

Hmm, you know what me means , no ?

If you fail in one point, why should we consider your others points valid.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Frosbel

Pls have U responded to what sheniqua said, If U have can U pls post it again in reply to this.

@Sheniqua

U had a vision of heaven. Good. Scriptural. Frosbel and myself oppose those who have visions of hell and begin naming unscripural things in regards to it.

I am yet to be convinced about frosbel idea of a hell not existing, but I agree with him that no one should break coerced to serve God out of a fear of hell. God love is a compelling enough message for a sinful world.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote
author=shdemidemi]

To be fair to him, understanding the trinity or heaven/hell and rightly
debunking tithe comes with fervent study but it is never a criteria for
salvation. There is only one thing that guarantees the manifestation of
God's power unto salvation, this is trusting and believing in the death,
burial and resurrection of Christ.[/quote]

1 000 000 000 000 likes for this quotes
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote
author=frosbel]^^^

1. I believe in ONE GOD like Jesus did.

2. I believe Jesus is the Son of GOD and Messiah

3. I believe that the wages of SIN is death and the gift of GOD is
eternal life through Jesus Christ.

4. I believe Christians have dreams and visions but these MUST line up
with the word of GOD. I have had a dream/vision of the end of the world
myself , but it contained no tours of heaven and hell or messages for
the church, it was a revelation of revelation and the coming of Christ.

5. The rest is religion.

Thanks Bro.[/quote]

No need Frosbel and with this quote U have won my eternal respect.

God bless U.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 3:31am On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

Hmm, you know what me means , no ?

If you fail in one point, why should we consider your others points valid.

smiley
kindly speak a language i can understand, I'm not interested in assumptions and insinuations, thanks.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Image123:

lying spirit.

Truth always wins. The devil is a liar.

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Image123:

The provebial "Elefo Atan" comes to mind. grin
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

He cannot and will not answer, his is a one way steam roller into error. grin

I cannot imagine why it would surely enlighten many Christian folks if he could lend his legendary insights into the matter
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

I cannot imagine why it would surely enlighten many Christian folks if he could lend his legendary insights into the matter
Lol @ legendary insights. Are you born again? He may not want to waste his time discussing bible with one who has not the Spirit. Your public profession and confession of faith in Jesus might increase your chances. just my opinion though, no offence.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

he has no insight into the matter, you should know image123 by now !

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

he has no insight into the matter, you should know image123 by now !

smiley
As usual of you, you're quick to speak than hear, read or think. He was not even referring to me.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Image123:
Lol @ legendary insights. Are you born again? He may not want to waste his time discussing bible with one who has not the Spirit. Your public profession and confession of faith in Jesus might increase your chances. just my opinion though, no offence.

Let me see. born again (yes) profession (once a vibrant evangelist) confessions (@Ola cannot possibly have done that many as I have grin )

You give the same answer a vexed Muslim in the Islam section once gave to me, I have to be Muslim and be able to read the koran in Arabic before I can comprehend anything he says.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Let me see. born again (yes) profession (once a vibrant evangelist) confessions (@Ola cannot possibly have done that many as I have grin )

You give the same answer a vexed Muslim in the Islam section once gave to me, I have to be Muslim and be able to read the koran in Arabic before I can comprehend anything he says.
you don't even understand my question, you might find it tough 'cracking' scriptures. Well just my opinion, Ola may just be interested or have other reasons sha.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Image123:
you don't even understand my question, you might find it tough 'cracking' scriptures. Well just my opinion, Ola may just be interested or have other reasons sha.

really, how did you discern my lack of understanding of scripture?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

really, how did you discern my lack of understanding of scripture?
Bros, i didn't talk of your lack of understanding scriptures as statement of fact. i just said you MIGHT not. i think you'll want to wait for Ola, thanks.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Image123:
Bros, i didn't talk of your lack of understanding scriptures as statement of fact. i just said you MIGHT not. i think you'll want to wait for Ola, thanks.

no problemo bruv smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder which is better - setting up a thread to discuss the bible/iron out a disagreement with a brother with the word or opening up a thread solely to slander the brother. Na wa o. All these "judge, jury and executioner" christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / Testimonies Of Muslims Who Came To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.