Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44070 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by UARESTUPID: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2008
[b]@ MARIORY, THANKS FOR UR SECOND COMMENT.

@ TEX, You ARE WASTING UR TIME. NO MATTER WHAT You DO, NAIJA PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS THINK AND DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO, EXCEPT THEY DECIDE TO ACTUALLY THINK OBJECTIVELY, AND THAT IS ACTUALLY HOPING FOR TOO MUCH.

@ LONDONER, THIS WILL BE MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU, CAUSE MY FIRST COMMENT ALSO APPLIES TO YOU. FIRST THE $365 WAS ACTUALLY $365 BILLION THAT WAS DISCOVERED IN ONLY ONE! OF ABACHA'S ACCOUNT. IF UR BRAIN IS ACTUALLY FUNCTIONING, THIS SHOULD MAKE You WONDER IF ALL THE AMOUNT THAT HAS BEEN STOLEN BY AFRICAN LEADERS' IS ACTUALLY USED, WOULDN'T THIS COUNTRY BE MORE THAN DEVELOPED. PEOPLE IN CHINA AND JAPAN PAY LITTLE OR NO TAX, AND YET THEY ARE WAY MORE DEVELOPED THAN THE EUROPEANS AND AMERICA. EVEN THOUGH THE white PEOPLE DENY IT. CHINA MAKES SO MUCH MONEY THAT RECENTLY, AMERICA HAD TO BORROW MONEY FROM THEM TO REDUCE THE EFFECT OF THEIR RECESSION. THE NEXT TIME IF EVER THAT You DECIDE TO VISIT NIGERIA, CHECK THE COUNTRY IN GENERAL, AND ASK YOURSELF IF IT DOES NOT MORE THAN COMPETE WITH LONDON EVEN THOUGH ITS LARGE POPULATION IS IN A WAY A DISADVANTAGE. ALSO MOST OF US LIVE IN BETTER HOUSES, HAVE A BETTER WAY OF LIFE, AND ARE LESSED STRESSED WITH RACISM. ANYONE WHO HAS MONEY IN NIGERIA DONT EVER WANT TO MOVE OUTSIDE. I'M SURE You PROBABLY DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT UR COUNTRY, APART FROM THE BIASED VIEW OF BBC AND CNN REGARDING AFRICA.

IN ADDITION, WE DONT HAVE TO PAY TAX FOR EVERYTHING UNLIKE LONDON WHERE You PAY TAX FOR EVERYTHING, LIVE IN OLD HOUSES, AND HAVE MANY PEOPLE LIVE ON THE STREET, WITH NO OPE OF FOOD, JOBS OR SHELTER. AND THE FEW DIRTY HOMELESS SHELTER THAT EXIST ARE NOT MUCH BETTER THAT THE STREET WHERE THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE TO STAY UNDER THE EXTREMELY COLD WINTER AND RAINY SEASON You GUYZ HAVE THERE, ETC. I COULD GIVE You MORE EXAMPLES, BUT HONEY TO KEEP MY A+ AVERAGE, I GOT TO STUDY, SO ESIERE!!!.

THE PROBLEM WITH ALL AFRICANS/NIGERIANS IS THAT WE FOCUS MORE ON THE BAD SIDE AND GIVE THE whites MORE FODDER TO ADDTO THEIR HAY. ALSO, WHEN I SAID You ARE NOT USING UR HEAD, I'M NOT KIDDING. NOT ALL COUNTRIES ACTUALLY NEED TAX TO FUNCTION. NIGERIA HAS SO MUCH MONEY THAT IF THEY ACTUALLY USE HALF OF THE MONEY, EVERYBODY WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY. FINALLLY, I WAS RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT You WERE BIASED BECAUSE You ARE LIVING OUTSIDE NIGERIA. You ARE SO USED TO PAYING TAX THAT You HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TIME TO OBSERVE THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND NEEDS. ARE YOU SAYING, BECAUSE LONDONERS PAY TAX, THEN ANY COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT PAY TAX IS STUPID. OR THAT ALL PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED WITH TAXATION.

TAX FREE NIGERIA IS A BENEFIT. YOU ARE SAYING THAT THOUGH THE PRESENT GOVT IS MAKING SO MUCH BUT ARE NOT USING IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE, IT DOES NOT MATTER, THE GOVT SHOULD ALSO IMPOVERISH THE PEOPLE BY MAKING THEM PAY TAX. IF SOME NIGERIANS ACTUALLY SEE AND KNOW THAT THE GOVT USES OUR RESOURCES TO IMPROVE THE COUNTRY, THEN MUMU, THEY WILL BE MORE INCLINED TO PAY TAX.

NO NIGERIAN EXPECTS THE GOVT TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING, JUST THE BASICS. THIS INCLUDES REALLY FREE PRIMARY EDUCATION, AND SUBSIDISED SECONDARY AND UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. ALSO IF THE ROADS ARE FIXED, CLEAN WATER PROVIDED, AND THEY ACTUALLY LEAVE MORE OIL IN NIGERIA TO INCREASE SUPPLY AND REDUCE THE PRICE, INSTEAD OF SELLING MOST OF IT ABROAD, THAT WILL ALSO BE BENEFICIAL. ALSO IF NEPA/POWER HOLDING CAN PROVIDE US WITH THE SAME ELECTRICITY THAT THEY PROVIDE IN TOGO AND BENIN REPUBLIC, THAT WILL BE GREAT. JUST TO EDUCATE You A LITTLE, TOGO IS A COUNTRY IN AFRICA grin (I KNOW You PROB DONT ANYTHING WORTH KNOWING ABOUT AFRICA), AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THEY HAVE CONSTANT LIGHT/ELECTRICITY. ALL THESE THE GOVT CAN MORE THAN AFFORD TO DO WITH THE NET EXPORT GDP THEY RECEIVE. I'LL STOP THE EDUCATION HERE, WHEN You ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE GOING TO A REAL SCHOOL AND BEING EDUCATED, COME TO A COUNTRY IN AFRICA AND LEARN ABOUT YOUR CONTINENT, I DONT WANNA WASTE MY TIME WITH GHETTO SNUBS(IN THIS CASE REFERS TO You YABBING NIGERIANS WHEN You DONT HAVE AN IDEA THAT MAKES MORE SENSE).
[/b]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Cleanman(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2008
Nice one@U'restupid 4 gettin d lick out of that guy,Sm ppl prove 2 b bad unpatriotic citizens 2 their country. if u check d first 1st pg of of this topic u would see sm guy sayn that his cousin or so was marked with knife all over d body.Do u want us 2 disregard that also?.I even wonder if the bloody south africans havent started posting on nairaland, Shoosh!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2008

sheniqua
USA

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #917 on: June 01, 2008, 04:49 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This girl you no go kill me with laff
davidylan sick?
ROFL
I don't think so
me sef I see as the boy come mellow
Maybe he's in love and chanelling his energy somewhere else
even 4play and pataki have disappeared
something must have them on lockdown

This thread don reach almost 50 pages and I don't think I can trash it anymore that it already has been.

Abeg gist me better? cheesy  It is good to find love ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Even 4 Play has found love too? cheesy

I thought Pataki had found love too. . . but it looks like he is back for more.

I wish davidylan well oooooooooooooh.  Glad to know he is getting "some" at last! cheesy

You go "Abeokuta Tiger" Woods! cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2008
@TP, I know you provided the link, but subsequently, the claims made about several Nigerians being killed was thought to be untrue. I feel you should have agknowledged that, but I feel you wanted the sensational claim to remain and so prove your so called flawed notion.

@Uarestupid, I know what the amount was. My point as I had reiterated, was not that it would not have made a difference. That is your point, not mine. Are you sure it was 365 billion not 365 million in one account? I know he stole billions though, but sources say between 2 and 4 bn.

My point is that systems of adequate healthcare, education, transport etc are supported by an adequate taxation system. People believe that the oil money would have made Nigeria a paradise, it certainly would have gone to help build a better economy, BUT it is unlikely that it would have been sustained on that alone, and that is not a healthy  economy as far as I'm concerned.

You don't seem to think like a citizen of a country, its as if you want the government to baby you. That does not take away from the governments responsibiity to the country and management of resources, but where is your own sense of responsiblity to Nigeria, as a citizen?
Why do Nigerians want to reap where they are not willing to sow? There has to be an inflow of money also, in order to maintain even the most basic of systems within a country.

Tax free Nigeria is  a benefit?? A BENEFIT TO WHO??
You are still thinking selfishly, try thinking about the nation as a whole.
What about the poor (majority of the country)? How do they get access to adequate healthcare, education etc?

You are still thinking about yourself only,

WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE OIL RUNS DRY?? Do you think about that?

Even if all the proceeds of oil were plowed back into the country, there would still need to be an adequate system of taxation in order to maintain them. If the money is used to bring roads up to standard, wont they need a program of maintainance, if healthcare is brought up to the standards of developed countries, how will the staff be paid year on year? How will equipment be paid for, how about drugs and medical equipment, how do the poor get access? If the educational system was overhauled, how do you ensure access to all, at the ages where education is free to all, how is the service paid for, how are teachers paid?

Now span all that over the last 50 years or so and look forward another 50 years,

All you are really describing is exactly the same Nigeria we have today, where the rich have a great life and the poor look in from the outside. I am not saying it does not matter that the government sqandered the money, what I'm saying is that even with the money there needs to be input from citizens in order to maintain it.

The UK system may not be perfect, but compared to the  situation in Nigeria it comes close to being perfect.
Taxation is  something the president is already looking into, soon every adult person will pay tax. The last year alone has brough in N2.2trillion, and thats business tax alone. This coupled with oil wealth, then we can talk about diversifying the economy, free healthcare (FOR ALL) at point of service, free education FOR ALL (not just the rich), transport systems, agricultural industries, self sufficient economy etc.

Even with all the oil wealth Nigeria is still poorer than countries like Uk and America, yet these countries have an adequte system of taxation and therefore social sytems and all the other things Nigerians desire, there are basic living standards for most of its populace, but their citizens are not tightfisted about adding to the economy, we don't tell them to get the money from elsewhere, people don't even do that in the richest countries in the world, yet someone from a third world country is suggesting it.

People may complain that tax is too high, but noone in their right mind would suggest we should not pay tax at all, we are too socially aware for that. I don't know who told you people in China and Japan don't pay tax.

When people are ready to have a country with all the benefits people in the west enjoy, you will get one. You have to realise that its not just given to you.

How can you talk of wanting the government to provide free primary education, subsidised secondary and university education  good roads, safe water YET NOT BE WILLING TO PAY, tax?

Why do have an issue with putting a small portion of your earnings into your own economy to help provide those things ?

I agree that the government  should provide it, but as a citizen and someone who will expect to use those benefits you should be willing to contribute to it also.
You can't swim in a pool of water without getting wet and you rarely get something for nothing, and you shouldn't expect to.
I ask again, what happens when the oil runs dry
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by RSA(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2008
Azania

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #893 on: May 30, 2008, 02:09 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys

I'm a South African living in Joburg-SA.  After reading the lead story on this thread I felt the need to correct some untruths being told by This Day.  Yes xenophobic attacks did take place which makes me and others feel ashamed to be associated with South African.  For that do accept my humble apologies.
The point I want to clarify is that about Nigerians living in Hillbrow, Yeoville and other JHB surrounding places.  The truth of the matter is that this senseless violence affected those living in squator camps/shacks and some other informal settlements.  You might be aware that these places are dominated by the poorest of the poor and most Nigerians are found in cities where little or no violence was experienced at all.
This violence was as a result of the frustrations of the poor South Africans who are seeing their lives going down the drain each and every day.  They then resorted to seek for scape goats and fellow poor Africans were attacked.  You must bear in mind that all middle to upper class Africans never experience this treatment.  It is not that we don't know them but we don't see them as a threat to our well being,  we see them as brothers and sisters to an extent that  we share beers, sports as well as women together.  We are still using their services(skills) whenever the need arises.

By this I mean not everything you see on the newspapers is the truth.  They tend to sensetionalise things a bit to capture more readership.
[/color][color=#990000]

Azania,
Mkhaya apologies don't work in  Nigeria,I guess its got something to do with God's great law law they are having.If your family member kill a member of their family they will kill all your family members.South Africans have tried,we are not only apologising to Nigerians,we've apologised to most african in their websites and newspapers esspecially zimbabwean and mozambiqeans since they are the one who most affected.

I think a question that everyone should be asking is why this  is happening,what led this perpetrators to do this so that it does not happen again.South Africa has about more than five million legal  immigrents from all over africa and +-two million illegal immigrants and prior to this fightings people have been living together peacefully. But some Nigerians are not interested in finding out the cause,if south africans where xenophobic then how come they've leaved with so many immigarants for so long?We have more immigrants in our country than anyother country in africa.If there is going to be clashes over nationalities within a country it is going to be in south africa.Look I am not explaining anything and not apologising to anyone(i did nothing wrong)

And beside visiting this website has made me realise that nigeria has her own evils aswell.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Please quit with the apologies already.!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by cabali(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
texazzpete:

'untruths'?!
it may have escaped your notice, but i placed the link to the Nigerian paper where i got the story from. ThisDay is a reputable Newspaper in Nigeria, in case you're unaware. Please take time out to consider before posting.

A book that has its story totally opposite in print to its cover head has either the author or publisher to be arrested! Ur topic cannot be for the government and the entire book against the government.

And u say a questiion mark at the end would have been wrong grammar? What the Bleep! U shouldnt be writting!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
so this thread is still on.
abeg Seun lock it.
The thing has overstayed it's usefulness just like the boycott BA thread.
many of us including mpele have moved on.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SkyBlue1: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
@UARESTUPID, $365billion? Please can you provide the link to any news or provide evidence of such a claim? I am pretty sure that figure is wrong. You also paint a pretty rosy picture of life in Nigeria as to go to lengths to compare it with UK. Of course if someone is financially comfortable and stable in Nigeria they won't want to leave the country, after all home is home and there is definately no place like Nigeria. However you seem to lay claim that many people enjoy such financial stability, is that accurate though? What percentage of the population do you think enjoy such? You also say Nigeria is amazing if only NEPA can give stable power and there were good roads, etc. Those are pretty big ifs to ignore aren't they.  Is that the way things are now? That is also like saying living in hell won't be that bad if it wasn't so hot. So how does it become unpatriotic to speak the truth? Sorry but i don't buy that and i think it is even less patriotic to be dishonest about the situation especially since this way of seeing things makes people take the situation less urgently, leaving the masses (your fellow NIGERIANS) to continue to suffer. Why do we keep bringing up the issue of how foreigners or the west sees the country? Is their validation that important to you? Why can't we just forget about what people might think and focus on building together a country we can all be proud off? That way we won't have to come online and say things aren't that bad when they are. Take some time and drive round the country if you even can without getting robbed and then do you think you will still have this view of everyone living it large when you see all the poverty? Forgive me for being "unpatriotic" let me correct this error, Nigeria is amazing, we have everything we need and everyone lives large, we even have so much electricity that we even give some to Ghana. Citizens are so rich that they even try to find ways to give out money to other countries hence the notorious issue of 419 which is just a misunderstood avenue whereby Nigerians are trying to spread their wealth to other countries.
Sorry if it feels like i am picking on you because i don't mean to, but people tend to display misplaced anger. Should you be mad at londoner or at the situation? Is it londoner that is the reason there is no descent infrastructure or power in most of Nigeria?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by texazzpete(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
cabali:

A book that has its story totally opposite in print to its cover head has either the author or publisher to be arrested! your topic cannot be for the government and the entire book against the government.

And u say a questiion mark at the end would have been wrong grammar? What the Bleep! You shouldnt be writting!!!

At least i know there's only one 'i' in 'question' and one 't' in 'writing'.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by bibiking1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
I am sick and tired of seeing South Africans come here to apologise!
It changes absolutely nothing, the damage has been done.
But boycotting south african products would actually do us no good anyway.

One significant thing i saw over the weekend was an advert from MTN where they were donating about 1.5 million rands to victims of the xenophobic attack. I see this as a xenophobic act in itself, you milk Nigerians and spend that monies in the parent countries?
what ever did MTN do when people died in a pipeline accident in Lagos a few weeks ago?
rather they spend the pittance they feel like disbursing on golf tourneys?

Absurd
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
MTN has no obligation to dash anyone money.
and they are free to dash anyone they see fit.
They can have the money floating down the nile if they choose.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by bibiking1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

MTN has no obligation to dash anyone money.
and they are free to dash anyone they see fit.
They can have the money floating down the nile if they choose.

ever heard of "Social Responsibility"?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
na by force?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by bibiking1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
Not very sure u are a Nigerian Sheniqua!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Cleanman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
Some dumb fools come in ere and post rubbish, Even those double-Colour faced south africans, Nigeria has its own problems,Agreed. but the issue here is abt SAs killing our fellow country men.Had it been one of u guys relation's dead body was flown to Nigeria in body bag(GOD FORBID),Will u stl take side, The guy that said crude oil runs dry,I think u should consult a geologist 2 widen ur knowledge, I AM A NAIJA 4 LIFE, case closed, Seun pls close this Dumb thread jare,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mariory(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
Xiomarra:
Glad about that hon'! Cool

Since shit better pass all of una put together! Cheesy

Look im mouth like Yaradunce's hairy shit hole with teeth!

Ladies and gentlemen, a clear example of why family members shouldn't copulate with each other.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 3:45am On Jun 05, 2008
Mariory:

Ladies and gentlemen, a clear example of why family members shouldn't copulate with each other.

he he he he he he.

cheesy

Call it the real name.  It is "phock" not copulate! Too clinical for my liking.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2008
@ Cleanman, I am not a guy actually.When I say run dry, I don't mean on their own or even literally (its a figure of speech really), I mean that oil wells will be exploited to their maximum. I thought that was obvious, as  oil wells/deposits are not infinite.

Here is an interesting article I found, according to it, at current rates of production of known oil sources, Nigeria's oil only has another 25-30 years to go.

http://energybulletin.net/3034.html

I wonder what we will do if and when that time approaches, we certainly have a long way to go towards diversifying the economy away from such reliance on oil.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Cleanman(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
25-30 years?!@Londoner,A country which exports 2.5 billion barrels per day?!!!Wouldnt want to comment on that 4 now lets wait till then, B4 it actually runs dry d country or the world would have been something else girl, Mind u, Lets dont talk abt d country's Corrupt leaders,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ Cleanman, I did not write the article, I've seen others that make a similiar claim. Even if the oil lasts another 200 years, unless our attitudes change as a nation and we dont get off our asses and build the economy, as if we had no oil at all, our great great great grandchildren will have the same compliants as we have now.

If you ask me, the oil has actually served as a diversion and has made people have a false sense of security as a nation. What use is it really, unless its viewed as a catalyst to propell our economy in diverse ways?
If the average person does not see or feel the so called oil wealth now, who is to say that will change? There are other necessary areas of development which are neglected and as far as I'm concerned are a much better indication of a healthy economy, like agriculture etc especially in a nation of 140 million and counting.

Until the day comes when Nigeria will not crumble if there is no more oil, or no more customer, we have not used the opportunity which was afforded by us by mother nature herself.

Almost monthly, other countries are discovering sizeable oil deposits, we need to pull our finger out.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by peteroby(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
na wetin course d wahala? the SA police discovered after investigating the murder of lucky dube that it was Nigerians that shot him in an attemp to rob him of his car.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by peteroby(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
na wetin course d wahala? the SA police discovered after investigating the murder of lucky dube that it was Nigerians that shot him in an attemp to rob him of his car.pls don;t say i told u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.