Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. (6054 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by CsmuneEy(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2013
rigormortis:

okay miss butter fly i want to errrrrm.....#reads post again#.......okay yes i want to make love to u n seal our love both body and mind...not SOUL...mind you.........i doesnt matter fi am lying, like u said,....so can i have some cat pepper soup?
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
hmmm interesting. well my take is that... For a girl to come up with such question then she must have the feeling that you just want sex. so if you try to twist the fact most girl will give you a red card for that. i repeat.. MOST GIRLS not all. so its better to admit the obvious but in a not-so-obvious manner...

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by yuzedo: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
by the replies, you can clearly see that many men are so lost that they cant even tell the truth.
if a man is after toto, then there is no problem stating that fact.....you just have to present the matter in a proper manner.

GAL: what exactly do you want from me?!
MBJ: babe, i want EVERYTHING from you! i want to get to know you better, i want to discover you, see if we are compatible and hopefully bring a smile to your very beautiful face, smile with you and spend some quality time with you........and somewhere down the line, i also want to taste your sexy lips. i dont want to lie to you, so i have to say that caressing you, kissing you all over your body and possibly making sweet love to you is also very much in my mind. i am only human, and i am very much attracted to you physically......who wouldnt?! so lets take it step by step and see if we can get started with getting to know each other better TODAY, and possibly end up making sweet love music in the future together. so now that you know what i want from you, what do YOU feel/want from me?!

Boss! How can i buy you a bottle of beer? I insist! It's long overdue.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by yuzedo: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Pssssh... In as much as being honest is good, that response from Brown jay will pull me off just a little.

Giving details of how he can't wait to possibly kiss, caress, all over body treatment is just wrong. He will come across as a player and I can only assume he says that to other girls.

My opinion.
Nikky, sweery, i PROMISE not to use those lines on you. Just give me your numba.... PLISSSSSSSSSSS! angry cry kiss
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Nikky, sweery, i PROMISE not to use those lines on you. Just give me your numba.... PLISSSSSSSSSSS! angry cry kiss
dnt wori brov,cme to my mernshurn u wl meet her dia..
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by yuzedo: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Odunharry: dnt wori brov,cme to my mernshurn u wl meet her dia..
NO! u loooooook like homo dat nomaly tear persin nyash upside down!!! angry angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
rigormortis: what else can a single guy want from a single girl.....sunday school hymns?....
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by nikkyshyne(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Yayyy...Anything to be in your Banana Island manshun.

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by nikkyshyne(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
nothing personal,but u might wanna learn some manners babe.u could use some.
duhhh..I wasn't being rude. Just a sound gesture I wasn't in support of his lines. I should have quoted him.

Sorry oo.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by adewasco2k(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Yayyy...Anything to be in your Banana Island manshun.

This for any cool dude ready to mingle wink

enough talking **dials iPhone 8's keypads**
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
no more msgs from mr. yezudo....am counting and keeping my fingers crossed till nine months time when one funny post will be posted on nairaland...know whar'ah'mean?
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by mecussey(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
She never scared me, I just told her I want her to be my gf, she said said she is not interested and I started quoting the bible. Finally, she open leg.

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey: She never scared me, I just told her I want her to be my gf, she said said she is not interested and I started quoting the bible. Finally, she open leg.

haha! and when she opened leg what did u do?.....crossed the red sea or stuffed your "stuff" into your stuffings and went back to egypt
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by yuzedo: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Yayyy...Anything to be in your Banana Island manshun.

swerry wuz dis? angry i call d numba and one agbero dat sound like iduwougbo answer it and say his d no.1 prince omonile of OPC viggilanty of okokomaiko. dun play wit me dammit!! angry angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by nikkyshyne(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo:
swerry wuz dis? angry i call d numba and one agbero dat sound like iduwougbo answer it and say his d no.1 prince omonile of OPC viggilanty of okokomaiko. dun play wit me dammit!! angry angry embarassed
I don't know what you'r talking about. That's my number.undecided
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
I want sex..no b new tin o..no be we first start am.dats all.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by ABEngine(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
rigormortis:

okay miss butter fly i want to errrrrm.....#reads post again#.......okay yes i want to make love to u n seal our love both body and mind...not SOUL...mind you.........i doesnt matter fi am lying, like u said,....so can i have some cat pepper soup?

^^^^ tHIS DUDE HAFF fINISH'D mE wIV lAff grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Saecula: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
OliverPin: hmmm interesting. well my take is that... For a girl to come up with such question then she must have the feeling that you just want sex. so if you try to twist the fact most girl will give you a red card for that. i repeat.. MOST GIRLS not all. so its better to admit the obvious but in a not-so-obvious manner...
My girl once asked similar question
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by dagentility(f): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
by the replies, you can clearly see that many men are so lost that they cant even tell the truth.
if a man is after toto, then there is no problem stating that fact.....you just have to present the matter in a proper manner.

MBJ: babe, i want EVERYTHING from you! i want to get to know you better, i want to discover you, see if we are compatible and hopefully bring a smile to your very beautiful face, smile with you and spend some quality time with you........and somewhere down the line, i also want to taste your sexy lips. i dont want to lie to you, so i have to say that caressing you, kissing you all over your body and possibly making sweet love to you is also very much in my mind. i am only human, and i am very much attracted to you physically......who wouldnt?! so lets take it step by step and see if we can get started with getting to know each other better TODAY, and possibly end up making sweet love music in the future together. so now that you know what i want from you, what do YOU feel/want from me?!

Sorry to say this,i think this is a big turn off for me. It has already given me the impression that all you want from me is sex.

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by odibenson(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Pssssh... In as much as being honest is good, that response from Brown jay will pull me off just a little.

Giving details of how he can't wait to possibly kiss, caress, all over body treatment is just wrong. He will come across as a player and I can only assume he says that to other girls.

My opinion.
dats why he said he just humannnn.if he did not say dat he would remain in the friend zone
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
yuzedo:
NO! u loooooook like homo dat nomaly tear persin nyash upside down!!! angry angry angry undecided
i hate homos...i sweari gad she stays at d boiz kuater....
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry: i hate homos...i sweari gad she stays at d boiz kuater....
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by BabaAlabi: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
da-gentility:

Sorry to say this,i think this is a big turn off for me. It has already given me the impression that all you want from me is sex.
Ofcourse it would turn you off. I know what will you turn you on but the question is how much do you charge?
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
I long to see a girl having the confidence to ask me that question, in fact it dont happen cos I cant remember asking a girl out, they always have a way of asking to share my world. I cant work too hard to create this good living and sweat to get a woman. Chase money, and women will chase you, I mean real life models chasing the money chaser.

3 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
25Calibre: Honesty is the best policy, if you are faced with such question, give candid and honest answer and she would appreciate it.

If your intention is to fu*k her, tell her point blank - I want to fu*k you.
bros I am 100% wit u on dis one. I don big pass who dey dciv woman because of sex, if she nor want, anoda will. NEXT!
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Walexz02(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
rigormortis:

plus fresh milk right cheesy
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by HARDDON: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2013

My opinion.

but ofcos! there is nothing a guy would say to you gurls you wouldnt think thus.

and yes, they are all players(dogs) clueless and therefore tell all them dolls just one tale. ( lol P)

as i would always say, gurls are like money, the more you chase them, the more they take off, sendless(develope yourself), and they would come after you in torrents.

so the best thing to do, is never to mention S in the speech. way up, is the way down.

kinda crazy though, gurls ask such Qs? guess the guys are to blame: feed her with all sorts of crazy surprises, she would be too awed, too weak to think straight. and b4 her name, the forbidden fruit has been eaten.

THIS QUESTION AND EVERY OTHER DEMEANING QUESTION OF THIS SORT, ARE FASHIONED FOR ONLY THE POOR GUYS!

go figure

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2013
HARDDON:

but ofcos! there is nothing a guy would say to you gurls you wouldnt think thus.

and yes, they are all players(dogs) clueless and therefore tell all them dolls just one tale. ( lol P)

as i would always say, gurls are like money, the more you chase them, the more they take off, sendless(develope yourself), and they would come after you in torrents.

so the best thing to do, is never to mention S in the speech. way up, is the way down.

kinda crazy though, gurls ask such Qs? guess the guys are to blame: feed her with all sorts of crazy surprises, she would be too awed, too weak to think straight. and b4 her name, the forbidden fruit has been eaten.

THIS QUESTION AND EVERY OTHER DEMEANING QUESTION OF THIS SORT, ARE FASHIONED FOR ONLY THE POOR GUYS!

go figure

HARDON my man; where have u been? I have spent a considerable amount of time, trailing U here; on this E-forum n d world beyond! I'll please ask U 2 return 2 our thread(U know d thread am writing about) n coome clearify issues immediately, without delay or any act tantamount to it...
I wait on the other end... Unkle Ray
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by chyket(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Just tell her you want the whole of her ie her liabilities,her assets,her fears,her joy, her failures and her successes, her low moments and her high moments.Conclude by telling her that you will always be there for her
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by dmcdad: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Why should you be dumb? Unless you don't have a genuine reason for approaching her in the first place...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures) / When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.