Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. (6053 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2013
HARDDON:

but ofcos! there is nothing a guy would say to you gurls you wouldnt think thus.

and yes, they are all players(dogs) clueless and therefore tell all them dolls just one tale. ( lol P)

as i would always say, gurls are like money, the more you chase them, the more they take off, sendless(develope yourself), and they would come after you in torrents.

so the best thing to do, is never to mention S in the speech. way up, is the way down.

kinda crazy though, gurls ask such Qs? guess the guys are to blame: feed her with all sorts of crazy surprises, she would be too awed, too weak to think straight. and b4 her name, the forbidden fruit has been eaten.

THIS QUESTION AND EVERY OTHER DEMEANING QUESTION OF THIS SORT, ARE FASHIONED FOR ONLY THE POOR GUYS!

go figure

K
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by MrsChima(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2013
That was a direct question and you weren't used to it.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2013
Walexz02:
plus fresh milk right cheesy

have not tried pepper soup and milk before. But if its milk from the ''source'', and the pepper is cat pepper source, why not!? You cant enjoy kitten meat soup without an occasionally sipping milk of ambrosia from the upper regions
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by MayorSchwags(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2013
rigormortis:

have not tried pepper soup and milk before. But if its milk from the ''source'', and the pepper is cat pepper source, why not!? You cant enjoy kitten meat soup without an occasionally sipping milk of ambrosia from the upper regions
u nid Jesus grin
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Peterwizzy: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
i will tell her i wanna f**k u smiley
#Mom walks in collects my phone
Mom : you will WHAT!?
Me :im just advicing them
See gobe
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nmeri17: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
ninja4life:
1000 likes lol,superb
im tellin u man...The guy na justin bieber cheesy
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Ajekpako(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Funny thing is 9 out of 10 girls would jump into bed with you if you tell them blatantly that all you want from them is sex!

They'll be taken aback initially because thats not the answer they are expecting and would also be intrigued by your confidence. ofcourse they'll feign anger to show they are not cheap & that's when you go in for the kill by telling her how your likeness for her wont let you lie to her.......the rest they say is history.

I've never had to lie to a girl about what i want or my relationship status & 9 out of 10 times, i get what i want with no strings attached.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ajekpako: Funny thing is 9 out of 10 girls would jump into bed with you if you tell them blatantly that all you want from them is sex!

They'll be taken aback initially because thats not the answer they are expecting and would also be intrigued by your confidence. ofcourse they'll feign anger to show they are not cheap & that's when you go in for the kill by telling her how your likeness for her wont let you lie to her.......the rest they say is history.

I've never had to lie to a girl about what i want or my relationship status & 9 out of 10 times, i get what i want with no strings attached.
Anyway. Most will say you ere too raw
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2013
rigormortis:

bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) / Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.