Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) (30361 Views)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by miky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: Welcoming ceremonies for President Obama at The Great Hall of The People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmsoNAy_rM

whats this doing here?? obama thats treated like a slave in his country
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
jesuslovesme123:

My dear, it's "you're", not "your".

Have a good evening! smiley

Otuoke tinz cheesy grin
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires:

You dont know what $3b is at 3% APR. Obviously you havent taken a bank loan before. It is almost like free capital. If it takes moving 170 million people to China to get this deal signed, I will not hesitate to trek to China. We the progressives are satisfied.
my guy u wise,me self go lead the journey self pass desert to collect am
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by gbadexy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Case closed, the president was well received.
Y'all know us humans na, pride won't make those that insulted him eat there words but I doubt if anybody still feel he was slighted.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by mooregan(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: I don't yet have a video of this event, but I'll show you a video of President Obama's reception at the Great Hall, so you'll have an idea of what it's like.

Ur argument is baseless. Obama is de worlds most powerful man, de treatment can't just be de same, quit comparing. It would have been same if Nigeria was de Host. You guys r always looking for ways to rubbish de image of Our President.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
rhazur: Shameful people....when the President and 3/4 of the SEC,with other officals goes to China to borrow $3b...while Egypt a country in duress is given $1b grant and $2b loan without any of its interim officals having to travel to UAE
in Wole Soyinka's voice,go back to school.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by kutchs: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy: GEJ had better return home and clear the mess he is steering up in Rivers State....

The Chinese Leader don't go around his country undermining the country democratic tenets by supporting outlaws to commit illegality.
Previously it was GEJ was ridiculed in China, now it‘s his returning to clean his mess.
Why don‘t you give this foolishness up?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless People's Republic of China.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

What are you yapping about? undecided

Zeroing on a typo is weak . .

I was referring to your previous stvpidity in a sister thread regarding this topic . . .

Hope am transparently very clear ? . .

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: The ministry of defence should not slack o.
I want to see a couple of chinese stealth warships,L-15 falcons, and maybe JF-17 thunders to boot.

L-15s are being are being delivered as we speak. cool
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: President Goodluck Jonathan was received by the Chinese President, Xi Jinping at the Great Hall of The People in Beijing today. Here are pictures of the event.

1) Goodluck Jonathan and Xi Jinping receive the National Salute.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1194448_173211060-nigerian-president-goodluck-jonathan-and-gettyimages_jpg93f170cf554c381b4458d612fa59443c[/img]

2) The presidents inspect the guard of honour.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1194449_China-honour-guard-xijinping-nigeria-reuters-540x403_jpg17b34d1918259efd474a0e2607be3071[/img]

May God bless our President!!

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
jesuslovesme123:

My dear, it's "you're", not "your".

Have a good evening! smiley

Your excused bruv . . .Next time don't dabble aimlessly into what you can't defend . . .

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
sambos994:

heard so to but didn't know it was already on delivery.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by babaowo: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
But if china is taking resources why Nigeria need to owe them again?

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: calm down.the defence ministry is not sleeping.the 3 arms are rapidly adding more to the armoury.
Its only a matter of time,right directive,money to realize the true position Nigeria has risen to.
If GEJ remains in power ,the Nigerian military will be competing with the top 30 militaries in the world,as of now it is still unchallengable by its 3 main contenders(egypt and south africa,algeria).
hahhahahah,my guy no go there o,yes there is improvement,but in terms war breaks out my guy south africa go wipe us talk more of eqypt,lol,no 4 ur mind nigeria fit win egypt 4 war?lol,nigeria go just comot 4 war map
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
kutchs:
Previously it was GEJ was ridiculed in China, now it‘s his returning to clean his mess.

That's the irritating stvpidity of team APC . . .
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
The point is GEJ was received very well...
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
sobaemma: hahhahahah,my guy no go there o,yes there is improvement,but in terms war breaks out my guy south africa go wipe us talk more of eqypt,lol,no 4 ur mind nigeria fit win egypt 4 war?lol,nigeria go just comot 4 war map
There is no military on the african continent that can succesfully defeat the Nigerian military.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
sambos994: The point is GEJ was received very well...

Case closed. . . .
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by LEXYCOM: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Y can't dis Jona wear suit for God sake...
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
jmaine:

Zeroing on a typo is weak . .

I was referring to your previous stvpidity in a sister thread regarding this topic . . .

Hope am transparently very clear ? . .

Why are you getting uncomfortably personal and edgy? undecided

You have not proved anything...unless you can quote anything I wrote on the Sister thread that negates the pictures on display here.

Stop using foul language...you wouldn't want to see if am also good at it.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
sambos994:

Good.
There should be technological transfer though.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by pri3stess(f): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mtcheww who cares? Those people are one of the most racist people on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Damsman10(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy: GEJ had better return home and clear the mess he is steering up in Rivers State....

The Chinese Leader don't go around his country undermining the country democratic tenets by supporting outlaws to commit illegality.
i c u'r d only realistic citizen in dis thread...u guys wont c wat ur country iz bcomin until she goes BOOOOMM.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Damsman10(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2013

i c u'r d only realistic citizen in dis thread...u guys wont c wat ur country iz turnin into until she goes BOOOOMM.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
kutchs:

You either quote where I insinuated or admitted that GEJ was ridiculed in China or keep your mouth shut permanently.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why are you getting uncomfortably personal and edgy? undecided

You have not proved anything...unless you can quote anything I wrote on the Sister thread that negates the pictures on display here.

Stop using foul language...you won't want to see if am also good at it.

Nothing personal bruv, just culling errant folks like you.

About using foul language, your free to exercise them, am always game for such arrows . . .
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
GraphicsPlus: God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless People's Republic of China.
from all this God bless,how much of ur money day inside
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
pri3stess: Mtcheww who cares? Those people are one of the most racist people on the planet.
who cares if they are racist?
As long as they give us what we want.
America dosen't care,why should we?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by nijanigga: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
christ4mi: President Goodluck Jonathan Jamboree Travel roster to China:

The President, the first lady, 15 ministers, 46 presidential aids, aids, 18 first lady aids, 12 senior advisers to the president, 8 state governors, 21 Nigerian captain of industries, 6 military chiefs, 10 senators, 8 house of assembly members and the president security detail.

My question is, do we need all these contingents to visit china? The president keep talking of cutting down funds and entourages on his foreign trips, but this trip does not show any sign of that. I wonder what all this contingents will be doing in china. What will Abia state governor be doing in China or what will Bamanga Tukur, PDP chairman will be doing In China? Is this another form of vacation for the boys or just presidential recklessness.

Maybe the; the $3 billion loan from china will be giving in cash and more hands are needed to carry the "Ghana must go bags" or they want to start sharing the money from china. I am not against the presidential visit to China, because China is a strategic country in the world and as a growing economy as Nigeria is, therefore we need to pally with China. My only fears and hope is this trip will not turn around and become another jamboree trip as the others became. Another question is, will the $3 billion loan collected be used for what it's meant for? To me, Nigeria Infrastructure problems are bigger than $3 billion and the said amount will not fix Nigerians infrastructure deficit. Nigeria's infrastructure deficits needs over $200 Billion and $3 billion dollars is just a drop of water in an ocean. Therefore, all signs shows that this collected loan of $3 billion will be wasted as the others.

God help Nigeria.
Hungry Nigerians being fed by Gej's crumbs are still praising him.Their expenses could run into millions of dollars,plus all kinds of allowances.This country is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Aljazeera. Jonathan's visit in China@.the round-table discussion.GEJ gave reasons why he came to China with top delegates of his administration.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
nwabobo: [size=34pt]Click like if you love GEJ[/size]
God bless you my brother, 10000000 like clicked already...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.