Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) (30340 Views)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
jmaine:

Nothing personal bruv, just culling errant folks like you.

About using foul language, your free to exercise them, am always game for such arrows . . .

Next time...get your facts on the right cards before saying what you know next to nothing about....don't say or write what you have absolutely no idea about.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by JackBaueress(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why are you getting uncomfortably personal and edgy? undecided

You have not proved anything...unless you can quote anything I wrote on the Sister thread that negates the pictures on display here.

Stop using foul language...you wouldn't want to see if am also good at it.
jmaine is a complete jerk! I wonder why you are replying him. He absolutely has nothing to contribute to the thread other than to throw insults. stop wasting your time replying him.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
*pot calling kettle black*
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jack Baueress: jmaine is a complete jerk! I wonder why you are replying him. He absolutely has nothing to contribute to the thread other than to throw insults. stop wasting your time replying him.

I should have known that.... wink
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: There is no military on the african continent that can succesfully defeat the Nigerian military.
my guy on land yes,but on air no no no,what equipment ve we?can we compare ourselves with south africa that has produced enough weapons and even wanted to produce nuclear waepon years back but were stop by u.s,this era is the time of drones,techology,cyberattacks,and air strikes,so the days of ground military are over,so 9ja military should wise up
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
mooregan:

Ur argument is baseless. Obama is de worlds most powerful man, de treatment can't just be de same, quit comparing. It would have been same if Nigeria was de Host. You guys r always looking for ways to rubbish de image of Our President.

Wow! What "argument" are you talking about? I posted that video so that people will have an idea of what the ceremony was like. And what do you mean by "can't just be the same"? The ceremony was exactly the same. If you say they were different, then point out the differences.

Lastly, what do you mean by "You guys r always looking for ways to rubbish de image of Our President"? In what way have I "rubbished the image of the President by posting these pics and videos?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: *pot calling kettle black*

Keep shut!!...stop the innuendos
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by babe2011(f): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Zhonguo and Niriliya . God bless nigeria and china
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2:

Wow! What "argument" are you talking about? I posted that video so that people will have an idea of what the ceremony was like. And what do you mean by "can't just be the same"? The ceremony was exactly the same. If you say they were different, then point out the differences.

Lastly, what do you mean by "You guys r always looking for ways to rubbish de image of Our President"? In what way have I "rubbished the image of the President by posting these pics and videos?

grin grin grin grin

Some of these people attack blindly and irrationally too....
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Okeikpu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Seems the image is not very sharp. Regarding steam bath, oga GEJ may not need ...you'll agree with me that he is dark in complexion naturally wink.
WHAT A PRESIDENT grin grin now i know y he missed d speach in S.Africa..sad
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by mike404(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Henry120:

That girl @Berem, lacks proper home training. She thinks and types like a street thug.
grin grin grin grin O BOY YOU WICKED O
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Next time...get your facts on the right cards before saying what you know next to nothing about....don't say or write what you have absolutely no idea about.

I can sense your embararrment with this thread.

When next you chose to engage in some needless cheerleading activities. Kindly wear or borrow a thinking cap on . . .

Thanks . . .
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by CharlesRolex(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nice one
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by TheArbiter: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
A final closure to the contentious issue of protocol which started on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1353918/gej-received-china-chinese-asst

and culminated in this current thread. The Communist Party of China's reception protocols are outlined below:

Simplified welcoming protocol was observed when Chinese President Hu Jintao's plane landed at the Andrews Air Force Base in Washington D.C. on Monday.

It is quite noticeable and unusual not to see passionate crowds waving welcoming banners when the president's plane landed at 11:00 local time (1600 GMT) on Monday.

Coming out of the cabin at 11:03 local time (1603 GMT), it took the president only five minutes to finish hand-shakes with American officials, Chinese ambassador to the United States and other welcoming guests and leave the base.

Explaining to Xinhua reporters on the simplified protocol, Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai said: "With the consent of the central government, welcoming and seeing-off ceremonies organized by Chinese embassies and consulates for Chinese leaders' overseas visits will be simplified."

According to the new protocol, which was first applied to Hu's visit, overseas Chinese would not be organized to welcome or see off visiting Chinese leaders, demonstrating a people-oriented and pragmatic working style, said Cui.

In fact, such decision is another forward step to simplify China's diplomatic protocol since the reform and opening-up policy was adopted in late 1970s.

Since 1978, the site for welcoming foreign dignitaries has been moved from the airport to the square outside the east gate of the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, and no more welcoming crowds were organized.

Since the 1980s, no more reciprocal banquets were held during Chinese leaders' overseas visits.

Since 1991, seeing-off and welcoming-back ceremonies for Chinese leaders' foreign visits have been moved from the airport to the Great Hall of the People. And in 2003, both ceremonies were abolished.

Huang Keqiang, chairman of Lin Zexu Foundation in the United States, said: "The simplification of the ceremonies, instructed by President Hu, is so considerate that it makes all of us feel warm."

Zhu Lichuang, president of the New York Chinese Associations Alliance, said overseas Chinese could express patriotism through a variety of ways, and they were encouraged by each step of progress of China.

Wang Jun, head of the U.S.-based China Tomorrow Education Foundation, also hailed the simplification of ceremonial procedures of the Chinese president's visit.

"It demonstrates China's mentality of keeping pace with the times and being pragmatic and open. I am proud of it," Wang said.

Simplified protocol was also seen when Li Changchun, a member of the Standing Committee of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, arrived the same day in Germany's Dresden to start his six-nation tour.

Sources:
http://english.cpc.people.com.cn/66102/6948229.html
http://paper.people.com.cn/rmrb/html/2010-04/13/nw.D110000renmrb_20100413_3-01.htm

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
jmaine:

I can sense your embararrment with this thread.

When next you chose to engage in some needless cheerleading activities. Kindly wear or borrow a thinking cap on . . .

Thanks . . .

Gerrout...I won't be tempted to condense to your level. cheesy
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Daresh(f): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
[/size][/b]CLICK LIKE IF YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ANY LESS CONCERNED! [b][size=8pt]
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
One of the gains of this trip that I'm really excited about is the receipt of funds for the Abuja rail project. That's something that we urgently need. I hope it's commissioned during the centenary celebrations.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: *pot calling kettle black*

The talk resemble person , him come answer grin. . . .
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by afrikanns: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Am still waiting for the non performer presi.to be flushed out of that rock house coming 2015.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Akiika: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Citizens of mumu kingdom, you are happy that the Chinese held a welcome ceremony for your dullard president, right? Let me remind you that he's only there to borrow some more money to be embezzled and used for the process of rigging himself back in!
o ma se o!
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Gerrout...I won't be tempted to condense to your level. cheesy

Thanks grin

@Banning things . . . wink
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by thelastPope(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have told these kids and faceless opposition people online that their baseless, partisan and bigotted campaign will hand GEJ the 2015 ticket on a platter of Gold! Mark my words!!!

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by akpomeme(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Redoil: I have being reading most of ur comment and It seems you have lost ur sense of respect for people. ALWAYS INSULTING. If you dout me check most of ur previous post.

Nigeria don't give a f*ck about Obama and his lazy ass muda fuckas. We are in with the Chinese for the good of our country. Stupid American president come to our soil in Africa to make us look bad. Nigga we will look else where fucka!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria 001 arrives Beijing. (Although he went with his ADC, they also gave him a chinese military equerry).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtq-IV8_uZI
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by thelastPope(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Akiika: Citizens of mumu kingdom, you are happy that the Chinese held a welcome ceremony for your dullard president, right? Let me remind you that he's only there to borrow some more money to be embezzled and used for the process of rigging himself back in!
o ma se o!

When Fashola went to borrow, what did he borrow for? Ok, to increase the bank account of the asiwaju and organise more Iyaloja ceremonies abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Okeikpu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
nwabobo: [size=34pt]Click like if you love GEJ[/size]
CLICK LIKE IF U HATE GEJ sad

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
click here if you like me
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by franchizy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
The pictures are fabricated and its even an old pictures. I urge nairalanders to disregard dis pics and demand 4 a current pics.
Team Buhari
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by thelastPope(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
franchizy: The pictures are fabricated and its even an old pictures. I urge nairalanders to disregard dis pics and demand 4 a current pics.
Team Buhari

Go and urge your kid brothers at home my friend. Who gives 2 rats ears what you think?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims / Nigerians To Own N5m Solar Systems At N4000 Monthly / Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.