Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) (30360 Views)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by kraftykc(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2013
All I will say is I hope whenever Xi Jinping comes to naija GEJ sends the NOI to go and welcome him. Lets see how the world would take it
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 11, 2013
while china dey hustle for investments Obama dey dia dey preach up and down. grin
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2013
kraftykc: All I will say is I hope whenever Xi Jinping comes to naija GEJ sends the NOI to go and welcome him. Lets see how the world would take it

Dem no born GEJ well!
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2013
President Olusegun Obasanjo received President Hu Jintao at the airport (which was unusual).

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Babzilla: A FEW YEARS AGO WE WERE BETTER OFF THAN THESE GUYS
THEY WERE ONLY FAMOUS 4 KUNG FU AND CHINESE FOOD
THEY WALKED AROUND IN PYJAMA & FLAT SHOES 4 4CKS SAKE
THE BEST THING 2 COME UT FROM THERE WAS BRUCE LEE
WE HAD OIL WE HAD RESOURCES WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY
TODAY WE R THE ONES GOING CAP IN HAND TO BEG 4 FAVOURS
SMH
Bruce Lee is an American, born and bred grin
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2013
There is a TV Chanel in China called CCTV, They broadcast any president that visit China right from the airport and how they welcome him/her and who wne to recieve him. I have been following the station and tune to it all day and i have never seen anything of such. The questions is why is CCTV not showing anything about GEJ visit? is it because he come to borrow money?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Finally I have a video of the event.

It's not the best video. They mixed footage of the talks and the welcoming ceremony. You can see a much better video on the NTA.

Video: Goodluck Jonathan in Beijing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-18F3ez0X0

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2013
The President, the first lady, 15 ministers, 46 presidential aids, aids, 18 first lady aids, 12 senior advisers to the president, 8 state governors, 21 Nigerian captain of industries, 6 military chiefs, 10 senators, 8 house of assembly members and the president security detail.

My question is, do we need all these contingents to visit china? The president keep talking of cutting down funds and entourages on his foreign trips, but this trip does not show any sign of that. I wonder what all this contingents will be doing in china. What will Abia state governor be doing in China or what will Bamanga Tukur, PDP chairman will be doing In China? Is this another form of vacation for the boys or just presidential recklessness.

Maybe the; the $3 billion loan from china will be giving in cash and more hands are needed to carry the "Ghana must go bags" or they want to start sharing the money from china. I am not against the presidential visit to China, because China is a strategic country in the world and as a growing economy as Nigeria is, therefore we need to pally with China. My only fears and hope is this trip will not turn around and become another jamboree trip as the others became.

Hey dude,this is a thread for "praises and worship" created by Jonathan's bootlickers,so no logical criticism will be entertained. Nigerians are use to this "SUFFERING and SMILING" lifestyle ;they feign patrioticism while the oligarchies steal away their future. Who among the lots here actually cared about the number of people in his entourage or what he went there to do ? All they care about is the reception and the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by jadakiss213(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2013
mankand: Only goons will celebrate this. Bunch of goons and mediocre citizens. His only going to sign put more debt on your unborn children while you bunch of goons keep praising him.

Instead of him to think of how to internally generate funds, he have decided to go and borrowers soe funds which they will injection into their stomachs in terms name of proving mre amenities

Meanwhile the ones borrowed before are yet to be seeing their impact in our lives. What a shame the unborn generations will have experience a lot of work to do most especially the message this fisherman have created.

Keep praising him
Be Quiet...There's nothing wrong in borrowing..just make sure its used for what its borrowed for..The 'almighty' USA has a staggering Debt profile of about 16 trillion dollars..Ironically,China owns a large chunk of that..

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Ile-Ife:

i doubt the President went there with his top aides like Obama did with Hilary, Rice etc. GEJ did that when the government visited South-Africa a few weeks ago, but we went there with P-square and Aki&Paw-paw. lol

Idiota , am sure you r a grandfather by now, why dont u behave ur age hummm
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2013
naptu2: President Olusegun Obasanjo received President Hu Jintao at the airport (which was unusual).

At tyhis point China was expecting something from us , not the other way round......OBJ was dishing out our oil wells to china, now u understand
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2013
jadakiss213: Be Quiet...There's nothing wrong in borrowing..just make sure its used for what its borrowed for..The 'almighty' USA has a staggering Debt profile of about 16 trillion dollars..Ironically,China owns a large chunk of that..

You shouldn't have replied that stark illiterate. Hatred for GEJ has made some people so foolish and dumb that they cannot see anything right in any of the man's actions. Unfortunately for the f00ls, their anguish is set to continue till 2019!
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2013
bashy_demy: There is a TV Chanel in China called CCTV, They broadcast any president that visit China right from the airport and how they welcome him/her and who wne to recieve him. I have been following the station and tune to it all day and i have never seen anything of such. The questions is why is CCTV not showing anything about GEJ visit? is it because he come to borrow money?

Brother, free-to-air dey purge sometimes.... watch Aljazerra and u will see it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2013
kayci_d77:

At tyhis point China was expecting something from us , not the other way round......OBJ was dishing out our oil wells to china, now u understand

That's a picture that was taken when President Hu visited Abuja. President Obasanjo usually staged welcoming ceremonies at the forecourt of the Aso Rock Villa (Council Chamber). On this occasion he made an exception and received the Chinese President at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Why is it so difficult for people to read and understand They seem to be on permanent attack mode.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2013
adino:

Oga English, how come you got F9 in WAEC and NECO Use Of English.
No be use of english for waec and neco oga. Na 4 jamb use of english start and 4 undergraduate level.

Make una try dey accept corrections abeg
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
nigeria in china's shadow,am sorry 4 boko boys.my own presido don go learn karate himself.grin
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
jadakiss213: Be Quiet...There's nothing wrong in borrowing..just make sure its used for what its borrowed for..The 'almighty' USA has a staggering Debt profile of about 16 trillion dollars..Ironically,China owns a large chunk of that..
You said there is nothing wrong in borrowing; yes, I agree with. But there is something wrong embarking on a trip to borrow with about 60 people that will be lodged and fed in top hotels.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by britbuz(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2013
naptu2: Nigerian and Chinese flags at The Great Hall of The People in Beijing.
na blue white blue be dat abi na green white green
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Mogidi: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2013
berem: what the fucck is wrong with him in the first picture? Is he feeling cold or something?

...and the second picture, i can hardly see his face. Dude needs to go for a steam bath and do some skin toning . serious!!.

This is probably the worst statement ever made on Nairaland. In a world where even racist America voted a black man but
on a black forum a black i.d.i.o.t is telling the president he looks black.

Please berem or whatever you call yourself, do the world a favour by not having children.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Is this the real Jonathan or the Jonathan of nollywood movie? somebody help me.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Mogidi:

This is probably the worst statement ever made on Nairaland. In a world where even racist America voted a black man but
on a black forum a black i.d.i.o.t is telling the president he looks black.

Please berem or whatever you call yourself, do the world a favour by not having children.

Don't you know how hopeless that girl is? Have you ever read a sensible post from her before? Abeg forget that one jare.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Your views are recorded as many times as you visit the thread or refreshes the page

ShyM-X:

Damn!! Even with your 34pt font - only 143 like your president out of the 10,400 who viewed the page smfdh. undecided

That shows his approval ratings should be in the 3rd decimal. undecided

Interesting pics, though.

However, how come they treated him like a leper at the airport? undecided
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by nanauju(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2013
We should all keep praying for our leaders. It's not easy @ all to be a leader irrespective of the number of followers. They need our prayers and support to do the right thing
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2013
nanauju: We should all keep praying for our leaders. It's not easy @ all to be a leader irrespective of the number of followers. They need our prayers and support to do the right thing

Same way theyre praying for you while they keep all the money that belongs to you. Yall Nigerians need to get your heads out the sand and chuck those foooolish prayers ure used to turning to in times of crisis. Prayers without actions are just words. Remember that.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
toshmann:
Bruce Lee is an American, born and bred grin

Wrong!

He was born in the United States but raised in China/Hong Kong and did not return to the States until he was 18yrs old.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Wrong!

He was born in the United States but raised in China/Hong Kong and did not return to the States until he was 18yrs old.

Still an American cheesy
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Youngtekkey(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
bashy_demy: There is a TV Chanel in China called CCTV, They broadcast any president that visit China right from the airport and how they welcome him/her and who wne to recieve him. I have been following the station and tune to it all day and i have never seen anything of such. The questions is why is CCTV not showing anything about GEJ visit? is it because he come to borrow money?
guy u actually take this from my mouth and God Will Be Bless U They Never Mention It They Rather Talk About The One They Are Having With America And Some Shit Here are saying he is welcome very well when those chinkos look on him as inferior TO THEM
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2013

Yeah, and of that 16Trillion, 15.9Trillion just disappeared into thin air, abi? Or theres never electricity and the roads are always bad? Or the Educational and Medical sectors are in shambles or Obama swallows $32,000/day meals---while asking for more money--- even though most Americans live on $2/day? Or you heard that Michelle Obama insisted she get $4Billion to build a Mission House or that Obama insisted on building a $16billion Mansion for his Vice while Americans are homeless?

Dude, shut it. We understand the fact that people like you have accepted that some people must live and die "Masters" while you were born to die a slave.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by stantob(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
naptu2: I don't yet have a video of this event, but I'll show you a video of President Obama's reception at the Great Hall, so you'll have an idea of what it's like.
200,000 barrels of oil per day,okay.oil full ground no shaking.i weep for nigeria.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
toshmann:

Still an American cheesy

Nobody's arguing that and stop trying to score cheap points. Just gracefully accept that u were wrong when you claimed he was raised in the States. End of discusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory / See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.