Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) (30358 Views)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
franchizy: The pictures are fabricated and its even an old pictures. I urge nairalanders to disregard dis pics and demand 4 a current pics.
Team Buhari
lol.
This is ridiculous.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by KINGHEROD24: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
mumu president. he set Rivers State on fire and ran away. yeye man

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Henry120:

That girl @Berem, lacks proper home training. She thinks and types like a street thug.

No wonder some men will panelbeat their wife as if there is no tomorrow. Very mannerless and badly brought up girl.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by PStacks(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
America has not said they won't play with us.
America only said we should strengthen our democratic institutions..

America didn't insult us, they only adviced.
Romancing with China to spite America is not Healthy.. More so, China doesn't pay attention to details.. Bridges collapse everyday in China, Story of Train derailing in more rampant in China. Just recently, Asiana Airline crash landed a plane in San Francisco In yankee..
I'm not saying America is Perfect, they have their own short comings, but America is number 1 and it doesn't make sense romancing with Number 2 or se 3 ni behind russia.
You can never compare "Made in China" and "Made in America"

We are Giants of Africa and African's Number 1, it makes sense Romancing with world number 1.. Like Obama romance with Mandela, 1st black American president visiting 1st black South African President..

Dangote romancing with Bill gates.. Africa's Number 1 and World/American number 1..

I just hope u guys c where I'm coming from.

My GEJ rating has dropped 15 basis point.

Goodluck sha..

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by johnie: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
franchizy: The pictures are fabricated and its even an old pictures. I urge nairalanders to disregard dis pics and demand 4 a current pics.
Team Buhari

I have been waiting for someone to say the pictures are photo-shopped.

You guys never cease to amaze!

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by mike404(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
adino:

No wonder some men will panelbeat their wife as if there is no tomorrow. Very mannerless and badly brought up girl.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Peterwins:

They said that as a result of:
1. Mischief.
2. Ignorance.
3. Mis-information.
4. Blind-rage.
5. Hate
6. A combination of 1 - 5.

And you forgot to add:
7. They Are Collective Children Of Anger displaying Sophisticated Ignorance.

Quoting Oga Reuben Abati (their nemesis)Phrase.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by enigmang: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
P.Stacks:

Romancing with China to spite America is not Healthy.. More so, China doesn't pay attention to details.. Bridges collapse everyday in China, Story of Train derailing in more rampant in China. Just recently, Asiana Airline crash landed a plane in San Francisco In yankee..
I'm not saying America is Perfect, they have their own short comings, but America is number 1 and it doesn't make sense romancing with Number 2 or se 3 ni behind russia.

Goodluck sha..

Nigeria has always had balanced relationships with foreign countries..North korea/South korea comes to mind... I think romancing with china is good for healthy competition....
About made in China.... lets not go there... they give you whatever you ask for..
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by ronalmagic10(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Haterz let oga jona do his job! If yu av grudges against him then wait 4 2015 2 vote him out but guess wat........u guys ar in d minority. I pray our hospitals will be able to accommodate d num of ppl dat will av HBP nd d lyks
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by daywatcher: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
these are the type of pictures that the oppostion are despearatre for...its called jealousy
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: The ministry of defence should not slack o.
I want to see a couple of chinese stealth warships,L-15 falcons, and maybe JF-17 thunders to boot.

Make dem no rush o, wait till 2015, because those hardwares may be destined for the new republic(SS/SE) arsenal.
I no talk o.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by WarriPikin1: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Oga GEJ would be wondering if these fresh looking ajebo boys in Chinese army can fight Boko Haram in the bush like our army boys.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by mankand(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Only goons will celebrate this. Bunch of goons and mediocre citizens. His only going to sign put more debt on your unborn children while you bunch of goons keep praising him.

Instead of him to think of how to internally generate funds, he have decided to go and borrowers soe funds which they will injection into their stomachs in terms name of proving mre amenities

Meanwhile the ones borrowed before are yet to be seeing their impact in our lives. What a shame the unborn generations will have experience a lot of work to do most especially the message this fisherman have created.

Keep praising him
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
The President of FASCINATING Nigeria making us proud as usual.

@Op.., thanks for the pictures

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Suffer head mentality.

See Nigerians rejoicing over a generic welcome ceremony that is not even up to par with the receptions organized for many other countries.

We have suffered.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by mascot87(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
That Channels news reporter funny die, I love the way be pronounced "NIGERIA AIR FORCE ONE " grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I never used to be a fan of GEJ because ur likes have brainwashed me into criticizing every move in any direction he takes.but at some point,I thought 'e fit be you oh'.I started reasoning with a full brain not the one-sided one most nairalanders use against him.
He paid me nothing.that doesn't mean tomao,if he falls my hand,I wouldn't shoot that his Otueke fisherman's hat,ok.

Jolosy, so your eyes are on that hat., LOL.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
jesuslovesme123:

My dear, it's "you're", not "your".

Have a good evening! smiley

Oga English, how come you got F9 in WAEC and NECO Use Of English.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by almustapha007: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Though, am not a fan of GEJ, its clear that the mods are biased.

They have refused to take this topic to the front page even though its on its 6th page.

Yet, they didnt hesitate to take to the front page the other mischievous thread abt this chinese visit.

MODS are paid by d opposition.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Haters gonna hang.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
God Bless Me
God Bless GEJ
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by akpomeme(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
al-mustapha007:
Though, am not a fan of GEJ, its clear that the mods are biased.

They have refused to take this topic to the front page even though its on its 6th page.

Yet, they didnt hesitate to take to the front page the other mischievous thread abt this chinese visit.

MODS are paid by d opposition.
Very sad. Seun is probably a CIA agent. Feeding us with blog to air our mind for usa to know how best to bring NIGERIA down. Shit pooo
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by adino(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
shocked
sambos994:

L-15s are being are being delivered as we speak. cool

bohari will not like it
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by atlwireles: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
P.Stacks:

We are Giants of Africa and African's Number 1, it makes sense Romancing with world number 1.. Like Obama romance with Mandela, 1st black American president visiting 1st black South African President..

Dangote romancing with Bill gates.. Africa's Number 1 and World/American number 1..

I just hope u guys c where I'm coming from.

My GEJ rating has dropped 15 basis point.

Goodluck sha..

Fair point, but the question remains my friend, what has Nigerian gotten from the United states in the last 15 yrs? Obama just offered 7 billion for power for 7 countries over a 5 yrs period. China has done more for us economically in one year than the US in the last 15 yrs. We are not changing sides, but doing what is in the best long term interest of Nigeria.We don't need aid from the US just business investment. Where 100% of the monies are spent in this country. Look at what China is doing, please come here and do the same.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by akpomeme(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
atlwireles:

Fair point, but the question remains my friend, what has Nigerian gotten from the United states in the last 15 yrs? Obama just offered 7 billion for power for 7 countries over a 5 yrs period. China has done more for us economically in one year than the US in the last 15 yrs. We are not changing sides, but doing what is in the best long term interest of Nigeria.We don't need aid from the US just business investment. Where 100% of the monies are spent in this country. Look at what China is doing, please come here and do the same.

The problem with brain washed opposition is that they don't see anything good in this country as long as it Gej charting its course.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by demsy21(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Seems the image is not very sharp. Regarding steam bath, oga GEJ may not need ...you'll agree with me that he is dark in complexion naturally wink.

what u want see his face for? Haven't u seen him before?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by successking: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
We need infrastructural development, therefore the move is in the right direction. Please Mr President, ensure that the money is judiciously for the projects they are meant for. NAIJA FOR LIVE
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Haterz keep hating.Na Die all of U na go die.
UP GeJ,UP Naija.
May the borrowed money truely fund sustainable and enviable developments.
May Nigerian leaders also wise up towards the exploitation of either blocs(East or West) and take actions to be champions of their own self.
Mr Man, In Nigeria when have borrowed money ever amounted to anything good and beneficial to the common man? Please we shouldn't all forget that election is drawing near and in this country it is a do or die affair! All the same i say Amen to your prayer cause that's all it is nothing more nothing and when has prayer ever affected the lives of Nigerians positively?
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by kutchs: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Okeikpu: WHAT A PRESIDENT grin grin now i know y he missed d speach in S.Africa..sad
You know what Okeikpu does to a man? It makes him reason like a kid. Thats the problem with you.
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by gerald09(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Here we go again when una go stop to dey compare US and Nigeria. Nigeria will neva be like US in 3yrs so just stop d comparing if dey like let dem bring down d sun for obama as long as our president GEJ a Nigerian is welcome well its perfect for me. Looking as d photos this welcome celebration is really great.
naptu2: Welcoming ceremonies for President Obama at The Great Hall of The People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmsoNAy_rM
Re: Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures) by drnoel: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Eh, I was wondering. Why is Dame Patience Jonathan not in this picture. Em, I thought she too was an elected official.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Defend Yourselves Against Killers" - TY Danjuma / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.