Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text (18142 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Who Handles Breakups Easier! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Me no get laptop, so i no fit maximise the letters. Shey u go borrow me ur own?
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Flygerian1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Which one make i laff to now?
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

where's your sense of humor?

The humour drought has comenced.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dear Erin
You are like sunshine in the rain, your smile is better than 100,000,000 sparley trampolines so therefore it is with deep regret that i must inform you that I think we should cut our relationship short.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by demmy55(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris baba:

All these dryness is causing a humor drought, stop cracking jokes bro, stop it pls.

Ignoring fo*ls since 1952, you must be very proud of ursef rite now for spoiling dat record. angry
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by imsuboi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris baba:

The humour drought has comenced.

hmmm
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Sike(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
Lols
LoLz.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
demmy55:

Ignoring fo*ls since 1952, you must be very proud of ursef rite now for spoiling dat record. angry

Damn, nice comeback. Lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by demmy55(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris baba:
Damn, nice comeback. Lol grin.

wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
dasparrow:

First of all, you are not the second to comment.

Secondly, the average American hates infidelity and if they catch you cheating on them, then its over. This might be the reason why the have a lower HIV/AIDS rate in comparison to Nigeria or other parts of Africa where cheating is expected to be tolerated till they pass on sexually transmitted diseases to you.

You blatantly have no idea what you are talking about. Please shut up.
Block head.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by dabrake(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
falls from airplane.

Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris baba:

All these dryness is causing a humor drought, stop cracking jokes bro, stop it pls.
Lol. Some liked the post so it isn't entirely dry. grin
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
imsu.boi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

the last one happened between ogugua and okiki_oluwa

puzzle of life
u no well @ all. Cold dey catch u.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Decryptor(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pre10000: 2nd to comment....dis American pple sef they dnt hav gud reasons for break ups..they just they break up like fowl
Excuse me...fowls are even better! They stick together till Christmas
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Shankboye(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
dasparrow:

Secondly, the average American hates infidelity and if they catch you cheating on them, then its over. This might be the reason why the have a lower HIV/AIDS rate in comparison to Nigeria or other parts of Africa where cheating is expected to be tolerated till they pass on sexually transmitted diseases to you.
. Shattap!.. Stop lying, which americans no dey cheat.. Dem cheat pass us by far... Haha where u come from self?
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Chiamaka321(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
#laughs#.on to next thread.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by k2039: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
demmy55:

Wizkid behind you driving his new Porsche Panamera horning, trying to match the brake but brake failed.

Coming with great speed...(0.2356Km/s)

Ogugua still on the road shocked

Ppl by road side screaming Chinehkeh! Chinekeh!!
Some ppl getting ready to take pictures of the next scene.
Some odas opening nairaland...saying to themselves, 'this my post must make front page today'. grin
Clown of the first order.
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by k2039: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
dasparrow:

You assumption is not true, if at all you ststistics are correct about America having a lower rate of sexually transmitted disease, it has more to do with the fact that the goverment did it home work well in times of sensitizing it's people of the need to have protective se.x always and putting necessary precautions in place (having condoms in public places).
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by imsuboi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: u no well @ all. Cold dey catch u.

Lol
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by johnbeazy: 2:19am On Jul 14, 2013
demmy55:

Wizkid behind you driving his new Porsche Panamera horning, trying to match the brake but brake failed.

Some odas opening nairaland...saying to themselves, 'this my post must make front page today'. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by GooseBaba: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2013
dasparrow:

Inferiority dey smell..... !!!!! They have lower HIV/AID S rates because they have access to medications. Not because they hate infidelity. Una go just dey yarn anyhow just to discredit, ridicule or belittle Nigerians or Africans..
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2013
demmy55: Wizkid behind you driving his new Porsche Panamera horning, trying to match the brake but brake failed.

xynerise: But you have a testimony to share tongue

Once upon a time I met Ogugua on NL........ grin

Kolomentalites lol. tongue
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by RINE1: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by RINE1: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2013
Please am new here dont really know how to go about posting comments and topics. Your little kindness will be of immense help. Thanks
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by StevenJay01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
dopeJemi: no offence buh what r u saying

Wizkid don smash d fool head wey fall from molue wit im car
Re: Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text by addicted268(f): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
AND THIS TOO....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Dating A Stingy Guy / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.