Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa (21710 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Army Smashes Police Led Robbery Gang / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by chitexinter: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
police, sorry oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Am not surprised the police is involved. That's one reason robbers are So sophisticated.
Its only a soldier dat can stop dem.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Owenmarvis(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Vuum with my keke and sipping my alomo
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Jayjey(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na wa o. This is not funny at all. God take refuge.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by kabba7(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Temismith]Where ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ policewoman?... ...

This socalled sedurity people are one , there actually are more armed robbers in the army than in the police.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by 2goodbobo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
What a disma pisma. The protector of Law have become the breaker of Law.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by BonnyDominic: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmmm, wu do we run 2 in time of trouble? I feel Dat black cloth dey called Uniform is a symbol of evil. If dea uniform has bn change,den dey shud go on wit d new one nd 4get abt old black devilish cloth. Kai, God help us
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by dnawah(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
wheesin:

yea because you are a goat or what ?,...police. i hail o
no a sheep,u connot understand.the lord is my shepherd,nothing lacking nothing wanting.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by dnawah(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dogs don begin eat bones hung on their neck.if i say 9ja jagajaga now,i do bad.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
WTF this is disturbing,the IG should do something about this to restore the confidence of the Nigerian public in our police force.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by inosend: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
The police is your friend.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by realwale: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is not an entirely new development. There are have been several cases like in 2011, some policemen who robbed a bank along ikorodu road were arrested by Policemen at a checkpoint who saw masks in the car and wondered what they were doing with them only to find millions in the car. Again in late 2011, two policemen at the Oko oba police station were paraded by the state police force for being part of an eleven man robbery gang that robbed the residence of a lawyer in Ikotun and ended up raping his wife and sister. It was widely reported by several news media and I also remember one that was made popular by Punch, a man was robbed by two men in mufti at maryland and he struggled with them and discovered one of them lost his I'd card in the act only to realise they were d men in black. The MIB claimed he d victim was a criminal and crowd later took all of them to d nearest Police station only for the MIB to be released and d victim detained but d smart guy held on to d drivers license of one of them and gave it to Punch newspaper.

There have been several reports of policemen raping ladies, one recent case happened in the east where an officer raped a woman who came to seek refuge in the station because he could not locate where she her relative. She was even with her baby and the DPO tried covering the man who it was even discovered was a serial rapist.
These are few out of many. The fact that d top echelon of the Nigerian Police do not enforce discipline encourages all these acts of bribery,robbery,assault etc

1 Like

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by McCEAZA(f): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Its been d same old routine dat neva gets old! God de!!!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Dagoma: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Nigeran Army would have fired them at the spot.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by chessguru1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
I once heard a policeman shouting that the policemen in his station where armed robbers . Although he was saying this because someone in the station switched his battery :PI , couldn't help feeling that their was an element of truth to what he was saying.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Rhea(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=14pt]You arrest armed robber police and hand them over to armed robber police to prosecute grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
That one na madness naa. Shoot them at the spot or hand them over for public roasting[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by dking123: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]
I agree with you,now they have gone to press but when they arrest army armed robbers they hid them.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by aduje(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nigerian Police is the most corrupt institution in the country.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Not surprised cause all their activities are well known robbery either by hook or by crook
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by chukstel(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
@maxwello.yg- Are you a Police personnel or involved in their crime act? Why are you afraid? And raining abuse?

If you have been affected by Police brutality unjustly i believe you would not abuse Police who are against their act. If personal arms is aproved For all, i know the Police with act with caution when dealing with citizens.

Just pray their act to affect you unless you are one of them.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Robbery by some policemen is now considered an ad-hoc activity

1 Like

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by fortunejum: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Who do you think were the armed robbers before?
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by nancyberry(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omo see story,everyday for the thife oneday for the owner....who we go run go meet now....?
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by joilin(f): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
mysticgal: mtcheeeeeeew na today angry

E don tay
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by hohafrank(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nigeria police is already a failure.More than 90 percent robbery incidence are perpetrated by the police.I am not surprise God expose them.shame shame shame to the nation.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by hot937(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Where ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ policewoman?.

Busy robbing

1 Like

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by hohafrank(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
shame
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Baddestguyp(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Onix 01: If this eventually turns our to be true. The IG of police has no option than to resign from his post. However the president should declare a state of emergency in NPF and urgently re-structure the system. A society where the police who are to combat robbers are now the robbers and kidnappers is a failed society. D Nassarawa's mayhem is still fresh in our memory, the river's saga is there for records and the list of misconduct is endless. God Bless Nigeria.
u get hope o. Hav u forgotten we are in nigeria. Even if the IG is caught collecting bribes, he wont resign
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by 9jaguy7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
For those of us that have nt registered with Th National identity management commission NIMC should nt border doing it cos its for the 666. Go to ur google and search for "signs of the end time and nimc" and read it ursef. Let no 1 deceive u.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by knockturnal(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
There are bad lawyers,embezling banker, quack doctors, corrupt politicians, scheming CEO, and bad cops everywhere. This occurence is not exclusive to nigeria. Whats NEWS is that they are being fished out!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Okponee: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rhea: [size=14pt]You arrest armed robber police and hand them over to armed robber police to prosecute grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
That one na madness naa. Shoot them at the spot or hand them over for public roasting[/size]

Yet, this may not be the best solution, as an innocent fellow may be wrongly accused sometimes and handed over for 'public
roasting'. If the report is true, I thank God for the Army men that achieved the great feat. Thorough Investigations must be done and the perpetrators brought to book accordingly, to serve as a deterrent.

The police should also do internal overhauling, to rid the force of some of the various officers, who serve as a menace to the society.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by MrChris1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
In as much as i am not surprised, its so sad to think there's no difference between the Nigerian police & Criminals...........Come to think of it, what is the difference between policemen (who are greedy, wicked & heartless) who forcefully collect "bribe" from commercial drivers & most times oppress private drivers & criminals that oppress people in any form...........There's really no difference.......................Although, there are few out there doing their job sincerely but more are not..........Moreover, the executive, legislative and judiciary arms of Nigeria are presently in a chaotic state & I pray GOD SAVES US!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Rocks Army Barracks In Plateau / Senator Spanner Francis Okpozo Is Dead / Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.