Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa (21708 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Army Smashes Police Led Robbery Gang / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by cnwamo(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
In the words of Obadiah777
WELL DAYUMM
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Eneze1(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2013
have always said it, a lot of naija policemen are armed robbers, if u remember vividly the issue of the Civil Defense in Lagos where some policemen opened fired on them while they were trying to stop those that are vandalizing fuel pipelines, am not really surprised at all,
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2013
and y'all surprised?..... pls dont be.... NPF are just killers riding for their pay checks
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Ejovwoke(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Nigerian policec
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Its a shame!This ministry should be scrapped because they ve completely failed in their calling! I stongly believe dt they contributed mightly to our present woes! Imagine a dog that eats what is entrusted in its care,tufiakwa! The sudden uprise of bokoharam was attributed to thier indiscriminate killings (Boko headman captured by army but killed by police). The appearance of dead bodies in ezu river in anambra is glaring hw unmannered dis f@@ls are! The beating of a huz member in Rivers state is a clear picture of what helpless nigerians suffer in the hands of these ho@lums on daily basis. U can imagine if dt could happen to an honourable member, then what is d faith of an ordinary nigerians? This is d kind of issue our elites should raise alarm on and condem not every president's perceived action. Pls IGP, call ur boys to oder or one day, we the youths will b left with no other option than to go against them!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by chuksoyo21(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2013
Is it 2ru that the police is ur friend?
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by richiex(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2013
I pity all those so called "big men" that will put a thief police in front of their jeep and make multi million naira calls in their presence. How will kidnapping and robbery stop?
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by janykute: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2013
otokx: Waiting for what the police spokesman will have to say?
What else do you expect the spokesman to say rather than "am yet to be informed about that,will get back to you as soon as the information becomes available"if you try to call back again its either the phone switched off or line unavailable.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by ManTiger(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Apo killing: Police hired to provide private security to merchant traders attacked them, maimed them, rape them, kill them and abscond with their money.
Those policemen and women were Inspectors of today, they are DSP's, the case was never visited till today!
Nigerian Police Force is Cursed!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by 1209hsn: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2013
So pathetic! God bless the army!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by RichboyPee(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by emsheddy(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2013
nigerian police, una no wan remove hand from bad thing self? Na wa oh
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by successking: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Good job by JTF
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Pokerface1(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2013
lefolksy: What is our security personel turning in2,police robbery gang,jst few days ago a policeman was seen on screen beating up a house of rep member n river state,policeman threating a civilian,does it mean we can trust dem any longer,is high time the government shud legalize the use of personal pistol so one need 2 be arm and protect his/her luv ones.
i agree with that...u can imagine d show of shame and disgrace this absurd attitude of this police thiefs have put nigerians
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
My God, My God! embarassed
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by MiloRambaldi(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Not allowing State Police is Executive's and Legislative's biggest failure. Disgusted with the FG Police situation. States should own and run their Police, while FG keep theirs ( a, smaller unit a bit like the FBI).
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by IseOluwa777(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013
Not that we are shocked..its just the shock that we are not shocked..

1 Like

Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Decryptor(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2013
I'm very sure that police PRO in Lagos called Ngozi Bread who condones the vices of the police is also an armed robber!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by BrightCar: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2013
igbeke:
2nded
RESIGN FOR NAIJA?
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
No wonder when a person is being robbed and manages to call the police they will delay and come hours after the robbers are done and have escaped-then the mo-rons will arrive and start asking questions like how much did the robbers take? So as to know how much their share will be when they meet their colleagues(the robbers) bloody hippocrites.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by raymondinc(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oh! What's all this? How do we protect ourselves? Let the president legalise guns so that we can protect and defend ourselves. Imagine corruption has started floating from political houses to security houses, who knows where's next!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Lakayanah: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Where ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ policewoman?.
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by kate85(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow! Lord hv mercy. Dis is unbelievable. Oh Bayelsa! my beloved Bayelsa!!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by Riversides2003(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
I wonder the type of country we live in when people that are suppose to fight crime are the ones comitting crime, and the guns they use belongs to us, i pity my country, we are at the mercy of God
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by francisbiz: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is no news!
If you GO to that same police station in Bayelsa today, you won't see single policeman or police woman with a remorseful face: they will still be collecting bribe and detaining those that refuses to give them money.
THEY HAVE NO SHAME!
Re: Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa by adioolayi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
It's so sadden to read things like this...I won't say Nigeria is a failed Nation but rather say the Police officers have failed their past, present and future generations...Shame on them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.