Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? (621 Views)

At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
I used to like one pretty girl back then, I did everything I could to make her agree to my advances but it was like pouring water into a basket. It was like she hated me so much and wouldn't want to set eyes on me. She practically ignored me all the time that I even started doubting my own existence. I felt so bad and looked so unimportant to her. Later, I came up with an idea, a friend of mine started telling her good things about me like my dad being mega rich, my uncle a politician and so on... Hmmm it was after then she started coming close to me and calling to be with me every now and then... Now that she knew those (fake) things about me, she's been mine and I've never given her a dime... So I'm wondering if I hadn't used that tactics, she would still be acting that way... I was being myself, very simple and cool to her but she didn't like that, it was when I started faking things that was when I got her attention... So guys, do you think there's a higher percentage of girls out there that 'be yourself' is a waste of time to?
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by xynerise: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
If you act like ''the real you'' to a lady and she ignored you, it means she is not interested in you. Same happens when you disguise to be the son of Dangote. She is not interested in you but ''Your fake personality''.

Be yourself and the one that loves you will value your personality(thats is if you have a good attitude)

1 Like

Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
@OP
you are missing the point COMPLETELY:
A) if someone is uninterested in you, then you should accept that fact and search for someone that gives a damn about you. what would be the point in being with someone who doesnt give a flying fukc about your being?!

B) now you used a trick to understand/discover that this babe is a GOLDDIGGER, and yet instead of running away from this demon, you gladly went on to date her.......as if you were Barbie and Ken. i seriously wonder WHEN you are going to wake up and understand that you are dating an animal, a broke aaass who.re that probably resent you as a person and only values what you NEVER POSSESS to begin with.

C) the whole issue here is not really about the gal (goldigging who.res are everywhere these days), it is about YOU not accepting who you truly are. if you are not meant to be together then accept it and move on with your life. the minute you want to force, by any means, to date someone that you obviously know despises you, then YOU are the problem, not the gal(unless you believe that any gal you lay your eyes on should be attracted to your person?).

D) getting babes, just to get a babe is a waste of time and energy IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WORTHY FULFILLING R/SHIP. instead, look for someone that is compatible with your person, someone who actually likes you for who you trully are, so that you can build a lasting r/ship based on common needs and desires with her.
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by ximarro(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
@poster, i'l advice u 2 severe d ties u av wit d gal. She ll give u notin bt sorrow in future. Luk 4 a gal wu'l luv u 4 wu u r. If dat babe kms across a more richer guy, den u r as gud as past tense. It's obvious she s nw close 2u cos of d fake tins she heard. Act fast .
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
A) if someone is uninterested in you, then you should accept that fact and search for someone that gives a damn about you. what would be the point in being with someone who doesnt give a flying fukc about your being?!

B) now you used a trick to understand/discover that this babe is a GOLDDIGGER, and yet instead of running away from this demon, you gladly went on to date her.......as if you were Barbie and Ken. i seriously wonder WHEN you are going to wake up and understand that you are dating an animal, a broke aaass who.re that probably resent you as a person and only values what you NEVER POSSESS to begin with.

C) the whole issue here is not really about the gal (goldigging who.res are everywhere these days), it is about YOU not accepting who you truly are. if you are not meant to be together then accept it and move on with your life. the minute you want to force, by any means, to date someone that you obviously know despises you, then YOU are the problem, not the gal(unless you believe that any gal you lay your eyes on should be attracted to your person?).

D) getting babes, just to get a babe is a waste of time and energy IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WORTHY FULFILLING R/SHIP. instead, look for someone that is compatible with your person, someone who actually likes you for who you trully are, so that you can build a lasting r/ship based on common needs and desires with her.

U made a valued point there. And I want to add. Guys don't be ashamed that u r rejection for being real.....again nice one MrBrownJay
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

EOD!! cool
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by opensecret: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
She practically ignored me all the time that I even started doubting my own existence

eyah!

you have suffered.
Re: Does The Word "Be Yourself" Still Relevant In Getting This Days Babes? by Mynd44: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2013
MBJ said it all

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones / As A Man Or A Woman, What Do You Like/want From Your Opposite Sex? / Romantic Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.