Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft (17390 Views)

National Carrier To Be Unveiled By Month End – Minister / Ethiopian To Become The First International Carrier To Fly To Enugu, Nigeria / National Carrier To Commence Operations In September 2013: Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by billante(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
djon78:

bros do u really mind this people, if u look at most of comments on this forum, it shows you how dumb and clueless most of them are, they cannot read and comprehend things. One was calling the aviation minister clueless, but there is no aviation minister that has achieved what that woman is doing, look at the kind of renovation work going on in our airports, at least I have seen them myself, and u will give her kudos, cos she is trying.
The main problem is that they just love to condenm without critically looking at things.

You Should already been used to those kind of people if you have been long here on nairaland!
It is like there is an inner bitterness when they hear of a major achievement or plans of this present govt....what they gain by being negative as if they are from kenya and wont benefit from the project is what still baffles me till 2moro
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by billante(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
omonnakoda:
5tupid Statement

what is the gain of those other politicians who have made false promises about power .Megawatts,jobs,roads etc
did anyone kill or jail them? .

If you have any adult contribution please make it because so far you sound very childish.

You can see am the one being matured here,replying you without foul language or insults,cause if i open my mouth to insult you, you wont come back here again!
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by omonnakoda: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
billante:

You can see am the one being matured here,replying you without foul language or insults,cause if i open my mouth to insult you, you wont come back here again!
It will not be well with your father and he won't come again. You come here and call me a nigger and you think I am smiling with you? Ogun will visit your house with a pestilence!
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
The 50 planes won't be bought at once; the new airline will utilize the planes presently used by Aero, Arik and Chanchangi airlines. Arik has already ordered for 7 Boeing 787 (Dreamliners) aircraft.
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Alxmyr(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cyberknight: Another failure coming up. Let's hope that at least it empowers some Nigerians during its brief lifespan before it crashes. 50 aircraft indeed. Na yam?

Are you kidding me, how would pray that it empowers the youth when you already call it a failure.
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by DrOBD(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
[/color][color=]
omonnakoda:
don't be stupid has anyone ever bought 50 aircraft in one day to start an airline. Do you think Virgin or Lufthansa made it by praying? What doe prayer have to do with this. Is there any country that prays more than Nigerians? what have all those stupid prayers achieved. You do not plant cassava and reap cocoyam no matter how hard you pray. If you show us plans for the airline we will analyse and discuss NOT all this stupid "we are going to buy the whole of Boeing and Airbus yarn". How much will 50 aircraft cost and where will the pilots come from,Police College Ikeja You think there are 50 unemployed jet pilots waiting for the Nigerian National carrier to come alive

I don't know why some people cannot make comments without insulting others. I won't insult you because it's not necessary, silence will just do.
Please read the article again. I don't think it stated that they will acquire the 50 aircrafts in one day, they only said by end of next year (meaning before the end of next year), it's a gradual process.
Only those who lack good and quality home training with great moral values, hopeless, jobless, insensible, ignorant, unprofessional, jokers and irresponsible people insult others.
This is why I hardly comment on NL. People don't address issues, they rather find fun in throwing insults.
Prayer is key in development of any nation. Even in America, the citizens pray for America, even in their currency, "in God we trust".
God bless Nigeria.
My message is that we should be OPTIMISTIC.... Lets hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by billante(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
omonnakoda: It will not be well with your father and he won't come again. You come here and call me a nigger and you think I am smiling with you? Ogun will visit your house with a pestilence!
hahahahah grin!
oh that's what is paining you? But are you actually not a nigger!? ok white man! cheesy anu ofia!
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by billante(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dr_OBD: [/color][color=]

I don't know why some people cannot make comments without insulting others. I won't insult you because it's not necessary, silence will just do.
Please read the article again. I don't think it stated that they will acquire the 50 aircrafts in one day, they only said by end of next year (meaning before the end of next year), it's a gradual process.
Only those who lack good and quality home training with great moral values, hopeless, jobless, insensible, ignorant, unprofessional, jokers and irresponsible people insult others.
This is why I hardly comment on NL. People don't address issues, they rather find fun in throwing insults.
Prayer is key in development of any nation. Even in America, the citizens pray for America, even in their currency, "in God we trust".
God bless Nigeria.
My message is that we should be OPTIMISTIC.... Lets hope for the best.

Most of them are kids with access to internet so don't bother your brain!..The reasonable ones knows this is a great news and something to be positive about
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by omonnakoda: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
billante:
hahahahah grin!
oh that's what is paining you? But are you actually not a nigger!? ok white man! cheesy anu ofia!
Not paining me but once you insult me you open up your whole family including your anu ofia mother . So don't then start the righteous indignation and whining like a b,itch
billante:

You can see am the one being matured here,replying you without foul language or insults
when YOU started the foul language. So your mother can go and drink rat poison for all I care
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Guk: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mekky2010: National Carrier to Begin Operations with 50 Aircraft

This is attributed to the burgeoning air transport market in Nigeria, which an insider from one of the major airlines said would explode when effective and consistent competition crashed the fares to domestic destinations, “which a successful national carrier will do.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/national-carrier-to-begin-operations-with-50-aircraft/153099/

100% fallacy! You cannot crash prices below what is charged now and be profitable. See a typical fare to Abuja from Lagos:

Adult fare single of NGN 2,999.00 Total Fare including taxes is NGN 19,998.00 meaning Tax collected by Federal Govt & Min of Aviation is NGN 16,999.

Please intelligently tell me how you can charge any less than 3k with a full load of 120 passengers or less on an Embraier and still remain profitable
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by tomakint: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cyberknight: Another failure coming up. Let's hope that at least it empowers some Nigerians during its brief lifespan before it crashes. 50 aircraft indeed. Na yam?
Change your mindset for once so that you can be a partaker of the good things to come. Being pessimistic will take you no where in life, watch it cool
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by billante(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Guk:

100% fallacy! You cannot crash prices below what is charged now and be profitable. See a typical fare to Abuja from Lagos:

Adult fare single of NGN 2,999.00 Total Fare including taxes is NGN 19,998.00 meaning Tax collected by Federal Govt & Min of Aviation is NGN 16,999.

Please intelligently tell me how you can charge any less than 3k with a full load of 120 passengers or less on an Embraier and still remain profitable

Guy pls stop lying! how can FG collect 16,999 tax from a 19,998 air fare! and arik and co are still operating? even the devil cant be that wicked

And for you information the average fare most of the present airlines are charging is 23,000 naira.....Arik is even charging an average of 30,000 naira for an hour journey, which i believe you will agree is way too high and thats what the minister intend to bring down with the new carrier.

All local destination should not be more than 15,000 naira....and the airlines will always have loaded planes if their prices can come down to this average
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by tunde1200(m): 5:18am On Jul 13, 2013
Why is this lady talking like novices in aviation.
Does she even know what it takes to buy one b737 aircraft.
Pipe dream naija govt that can not fix power, road,
Etc
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2013
CFCfan: The 50 planes won't be bought at once; the new airline will utilize the planes presently used by Aero, Arik and Chanchangi airlines. Arik has already ordered for 7 Boeing 787 (Dreamliners) aircraft.
tunde1200: Why is this lady talking like novices in aviation.
Does she even know what it takes to buy one b737 aircraft.
Pipe dream naija govt that can not fix power, road,
Etc
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by sayso: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Nonybb: FG if only corruption would agreed with u to run it efficiently
At least justify your school fees with a better english.
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by chumatez: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2013
it will be a good gesture if it will reduce the flight fee.
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Msgamble: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
I thought it Naval aircraft carries ship to thwart oil bunkering(losing million of $ everyday),sea pirates n improve our naval strength nt this shit they are talking about
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by Guk: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
billante:

Guy pls stop lying! how can FG collect 16,999 tax from a 19,998 air fare! and arik and co are still operating? even the devil cant be that wicked

And for you information the average fare most of the present airlines are charging is 23,000 naira.....Arik is even charging an average of 30,000 naira for an hour journey, which i believe you will agree is way too high and thats what the minister intend to bring down with the new carrier.

All local destination should not be more than 15,000 naira....and the airlines will always have loaded planes if their prices can come down to this average

Bros, pls go online to www.acn.aero or arik online and book a ticket and you shall see the info
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by vally123(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gaggi: We don't need a national carrier. We are not capable of maintaing such a grandiose project. Spend the money on power and roads. This country always takes delight in misplaced priorities.
get it ryt fg is completely out of it its bin run n managed by d private sector
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by omonnakoda: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
So we are now in September or is it August
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by omonnakoda: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg make somebody tell me wen September reach
Re: National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft by omonnakoda: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2013
Aa Ah dis my calendar sef !! We still dey July abi September done reach ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu: $40b Down The Drain In Niger Delta / Muslim Group Hails Jonathan, Blames Northern Governors For Being Indifferent / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.