Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Attractive Factor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive Factor (4589 Views)

5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attractive Factor by Godalone(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2008
The attack and the defence must be heavy with a nice kissing lips
Re: Attractive Factor by omoovie(f): 6:46pm On May 22, 2008
Well---where do I start?

Last year the "attractive factor" for me was skinny, girly asian men (of the Japanese, Korean and Chinese variety esp. the Japanese & Korean ones that wore rock tear-tear clothes with spiky hair and makeup! WHOOWHEE! Hotness!). Don't ask me y. grin kiss
Year before that it was Bini boys that have abolo.
From Jan - Feb of this year it was guys with black metallica t-shirts and long hair shocked
Feb - Apr it was oyibo guys with dreadlocks
Apr - May it was acata guys with dreadlocks and possibly glasses
Now it's buff Indian guys like Hrithik Roshan and co. kiss grin
Who knows? It might be guys with incomprehensible accents next. I can never tell what I will be attracted to.

Tee hee hee! All those are true but for any guy that falls into those categories there is a general gate test to pass first b4 they start filing into their respective categories:

~ Intelligence (I hate having a conversation where there is no mutual sharing of ideas or d person is just too stupid)
~ Ambition and passion (for something reasonable whether it be music or film or philosophy or whatever)
~ Nice breath (I can't stress this enough. Colgate is only $1.50 people, chewing gum is even cheaper)
~ Nice smell (smelly guys will get no looks or call backs or anything from me! Back da f up and use soap and water!)
~ Funny (A cool sense of humour is a grand thing)
~ Spiritual and maybe religious but not to the point that you must literally OBEY everything in the Bible or Quaran or whatever book u use
~ Nice teeth (again, Nice teeth. That's what I look at first)
~ Full lips (Not etekpomo, just nice full lower lip)
~ He must be artistic
~ Above all, good hygiene! HYGIENE! HYGIENE! HYGIENE! shocked

Ok -- that's all for now. See, I'm not so hard to please!!! wink grin cool
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 2:06pm On May 23, 2008
Spiritual and maybe religious but not to the point that you must literally OBEY everything in the Bible or Quaran or whatever book u use
LMAO; What do you want now? halfway house christian?
Re: Attractive Factor by RampantT(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2008
@omoovie
my gosh!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attractive Factor by Dreloaded(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2008
the hell is abolo

omoovie I do agree with your list however.
Re: Attractive Factor by icezik1(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2008
To be honest, the first thing I see when I look at a girl are her boobs. That's how I was created, it ain't my fault. After that, I look at her face, then I look at the total package (her whole body shape). If everything seems right I then get to know her. Her accent and diction is very important, I can't stand a girl with local accent and bad grammar. She must be (preferably) more intelligent and responsible than I am or at least very witty. I also love big kissable lips.

P.s:- When I say I like boobs, I don't mean big boobs or small boobs. THe size doesn't matter, what matters is the size and shape of the lady. That is, a big fat girl with humongous boobs doesn't move me. Everything has to be proportionate.
Re: Attractive Factor by Frando29(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2008
bunmii:

his height.

Giant,Tall, average, short or midget(akpuda) grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Attractive Factor by 4Him1(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2008
Nature, voice, demeanour.

All other factors are secondary.
Re: Attractive Factor by Emeka72(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
for me it is the nyash.
Re: Attractive Factor by RampantT(f): 3:28pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

Iagree jare
esp. with the nature
Re: Attractive Factor by Emeka72(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2008
pointed buttox
Re: Attractive Factor by omega25red(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2008
for me i look at eyes and lips then the hips and how it compliments the body and so on but i love the way a womans eyes look
Re: Attractive Factor by HRhotness(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2008
Emeka 7.:

pointed buttox

Re: Attractive Factor by Dreloaded(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2008
local accent eh?

In other words she must not sound like she's from any part of Nigeria.
Re: Attractive Factor by Emeka72(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2008
me I no dey look face at all I am even more interested in shape than in face.
Re: Attractive Factor by RampantT(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2008
Emeka 7.:

pointed buttox
na wa o
lmao!!
Re: Attractive Factor by omoovie(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2008
@ OsunAmazon

Yes oh. My Bibeli talk say every thing thou doest do in what? MODERATION! I need a moderate Christian. I don't need no extremists whether they are more "Christian" and abiding than the priest or Jesus fa or if them set foot for Church them go spontaneously combust oh, I no want am. Just a Christian living as Godly a life as possible without shoving religion down my throat every second or detracting from my own spirituality and relationship with God. das all.

@ RampantT

My dear I don't fink it's too much to ask oh which one are you giving me kpolo eyes for naa? In fact that one small sef---wait lemme add more!

@ Dreloaded

Ride on jare! Great minds fink alike. But come oh, how can you not know what abolo is? Abolo = Gorimakpa! Ringing any bells?

Emeka 7.:

pointed buttox
Um---yeah, do you mean you want an old school Bini statue because that's the only figure I've seen a pointed buttox on. Please expantiate this could get very interesting.
Re: Attractive Factor by RampantT(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2008
omoovie:

@ RampantT

My dear I don't think it's too much to ask oh which one are you giving me kpolo eyes for naa? In fact that one small sef---wait let me add more!
LOL!! ok!
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 7:11pm On May 23, 2008
pointed buttox
which one be buttox again.
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 7:14pm On May 23, 2008

What is nature again? Nature is a compound word that can range fromm negative infinity to positive infinity. Ladies, beware of tricky guys that use tricky language.
Re: Attractive Factor by RampantT(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2008
OsunAmazon:

which one be buttox again.
lmao!!
I think he meant idi (buttocks)
Re: Attractive Factor by TheSly: 7:22pm On May 23, 2008
I cant explain it. cool
Re: Attractive Factor by peny2wise(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2008
British accent! Dang you spoil it all. you should ask those smelly britons not in this room. our answers dont mean a thing anywaz.
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 4:00pm On May 24, 2008
I think he meant idi (buttocks)
I thought he meant BOTOX.
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 4:02pm On May 24, 2008
@ OsunAmazon

Yes oh. My Bibeli talk say every thing thou doest do in what? MODERATION! I need a moderate Christian. I don't need no extremists whether they are more "Christian" and abiding than the priest or Jesus fa or if them set foot for Church them go spontaneously combust oh, I no want am. Just a Christian living as Godly a life as possible without shoving religion down my throat every second or detracting from my own spirituality and relationship with God. das all.

There are times you may need a faithful christian and not moderate ones. It's all these moderate ones that quickly leave your behind in the face of trouble or wealth.
Re: Attractive Factor by omoovie(f): 5:39am On May 25, 2008
OsunAmazon:

There are times you may need a faithful christian and not moderate ones. It's all these moderate ones that quickly leave your behind in the face of trouble or wealth.

I see your point. It would be perfect if I can find a faithful Christian that isn't rigid in EVERY aspect of his life and in the way he thinks. I guess what I really want is an active, devout Christian who isn't so conservative I feel like a sinner and heretic if I disagree with Church doctrine. I want an true yet open Christian. But that's like looking for a unicorn! They're virtually nonexistent or married!
Re: Attractive Factor by presido1: 9:00am On May 25, 2008
omoovie:

I want an true yet open Christian.
Now i understand why u need a guy that can speak and write good English.

Nobody mentioned character, This why y all end up with commander in chief rather than Husband or Boy Friend.
Re: Attractive Factor by OsunAmazon: 9:24am On May 25, 2008

Nobody mentioned character, This why y all end up with commander in chief rather than Husband or Boy Friend.
That was a clear typo error abeg. Who are you? Wole Achebe?
Re: Attractive Factor by kingdong(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2008
presido1:

Wikid ! Typo ? Nahh !! Considerable distance between A and N. Sure needs a dude who RIGHTS good English grin
Re: Attractive Factor by doncaster(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2008
hahahahahahaha typo ko typo ni
Re: Attractive Factor by presido1: 10:47am On May 25, 2008
OsunAmazon:

That was a clear typo error abeg. Who are you? Wole Achebe?
Am not wole Achebe but i believe she needs more than wole achebe. That is not typo, she just broke the rule of syntax. tyop instead of typo=typo. OsunAmazon will come yesterday is not typo.

kingdong:

Wikid ! Typo ? Nahh !! Considerable distance between A and N. Sure needs a dude who RIGHTS good English grin
Thanks ma Brother.

All these girls that don't know what they need will come to Nairaland to run mouth like Agege broken water pipe.
Re: Attractive Factor by Pennywise(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2008
One word only-Presentable.

Except when all that is needed is very short term play in which case demand need not be rigorous and therefore subject to compromise.

And na who be this peny2wise. He is not my brother ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

-- / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.