Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (55108 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by AnanseK(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Prof Soyinka is right in his observation of tPatience's despotic escapade. Funny enough this is one of the times that Patience Jonathan is also right in her response to the "meddlesome" Laureate.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
My_Time:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/patience-is-getting-away-with-murder-says-soyinka/153132/

Glad some eminent personalities are beginning to notice and voice out on our First lady's excesses
in my opinion, Soyinka's comment is an extension of the disrespect he has towards the President. How can someone so revered take a swipe at a Leaders wife? That's fatally uncalled for! He should have showed decurum and the intelligence he has come to be identified with by sticking to the matter and not PEJ personality as a lady!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by CHYMAJA(f): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
sobaemma: Soyinka na her mate?or goofluck na him matewho be goodluck where spyinka day,by age,he old enough to grand father them,educational,him pikin na patience grand master,respect world wide,soyinka get am,noble prize,soyinka did not be what he is through anybodys death,he work hard to rain worldwide not by chance,so i expect goodluck to shuns his wife on that note,did someone say patience will replylol,8 combine grammar blast to patience by him,she will just say we know we the widowers
hahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by anonimi: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Longeria: you are a fool by comparing patient with Winnie Mandela. The woman Mandela caught pant down with small boy, didn't Mandela dump her?

I used the word MISBEHAVIOUR (such as PEJ is displaying repeatedly) and not adultery that you are referring to.
Do you understand the difference
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by anonimi: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires:
Wole Soyinka held a world press conference, just to insult women, by calling them "MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE", all successful men know that its their wives thats their support system, both emotionally and sexually, MKO knew enough to respect his wives, but Wole Soyinka has been misguided by Sango that he worships.

Don't you know the difference between singular and plural anymore or what
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by anonimi: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: I can not respond to you young lady, I am not Wole Soyinka who is trash to me. All I can ask you to do for me is to come suck my nut sac. I need some b.l.ow job this weekend, sweerie!

This from someone who was whining and complaining about WS calling a specific woman a "mere dpmestic appendage" is callous HYPOCRISY.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by SIRKOL(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pygru: Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Friday took on the Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, for attributing the crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly to her.
In a statement by her spokesman, Ayo Osinlu, the President’s wife said Soyinka betrayed the moral duty that expected him, as a respected member of the society, to carefully consider all shades of issues that informed his opinions on any matter.
Mrs. Jonathan said Soyinka had become an embarrassment to his admirers with his diatribe against her.
The statement read in part, “Unfortunately, Soyinka betrayed moral duty in his recent diatribe against Mrs. Patience Jonathan.
“Of course, this would not be the first time he would reach out against the First Lady, usually from self-righteously indignant lecterns.
“In this particular instance, his verdict was that Mrs. Jonathan was ‘stoking the crisis currently rocking her home state of Rivers…’, and thereupon asked Mr. President to caution his wife.
“The good, old Prof. reminds one of the truth that indeed, most of the giants on the street are men of like passions like everyone else. Worse still, most of them are actually standing on clay feet and would fail the test of a gentle push.
“Otherwise, who would have believed that the social, civil, constitutional and sundry rights crusader Prof. would maintain a safe distance from the heart ofan activity that is a potential threat to the peace, security and safety of the people ofa state, then collect exaggerated stories and jaundiced perspectives from familiar propagandists and character assassins, and promptly summon the media to a “state of the nation” address.
“It’s an embarrassment to his throng of admirers and followers, that a sage of Prof. Soyinka’s status, who used to be a gauge of public morality in this nation, would lend himself to a propaganda of high drive, to save a governor who elected to launch into a river without applicable survival skills.”
Mrs. Jonathan argued that the calculation was to attack the President and pull to pieces anyone associated with him, as a strategy for attracting public sympathy to the “clear underdog.”
Continue reading at source: http://www.punchng.com/news/soyinka- an-embarrassment-patience-jonathan- %e2%80%a2amaechi-behind-rivers- crisis-fg-%e2%80%a2allegation-baseless- governor/

https://www.nairaland.com/1357171/wole-soyinka-embarrassment-patience-jonathan#16772093
. My madam at the top english seems to be improving. I was curiously waiting for a flaw
embarassed
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by StOla: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gabbysky: I don't get this, why are the people from a certain tribe/region always against the Jonathans?
What has this family done wrong to you guys? Even a whole Professor in the person of Soyinka!
The longer you stay in this politics Sir, the faster you lose your respect. Or, if you are interested in any position then come out and contest like every other able man in politics.
Where are you proof that the Jonathans are responsible for the crisis in Rivers state (I asked for a proof not sentiments please)
Where was Soyinka when Lagos state was shut down because someone's mother died? Oh! maybe I do not have the knowledge that she was once a 'First Lady', of which Nation please?
If these guys can't be objective with their reason ability in criticisms, then they should just keep their cool abeg!
Well, why am I even wasting my time here when I know he wont see this note, but if it pains anyone that PEJ is Nigeria's current First Lady, then go to Abuja and de-throne her husband rather than all this character slander. How I wish someone could just sue these guys for libel, first it was Lai, then Bakare, to Falana and now Soyinka.

Kill yourselves all you want, GEJ remains on the throne till 2019.

God Bless Nigeria!

My problem with your type is that when this same Bakare, Falana, and Soyinka continuously criticised a Northern military government, or the Obasanjo regime, you regarded them as heroes. The moment they direct their critique as it is their known nature towards a new government headed by a tribe your ilk identify with, you suddenly lose your patriotism and wear the cloak of a tribal defence officer.

SHAME ON YOU!

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by StOla: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
victorD3: Why can't Soyinka be like late Achibe and stay away from politics? 6 months ago he was with Akpabio inspecting projects just for the Ghana-must-go he will fly back with. No wonder I haven't read any new book by him.

To answer your question.
1. Soyinka is not an invalid as Achebe was in his latter years.
2. Soyinka's family reside in Nigeria and have a lot to gain/lose if Nigeria thrives/rots, as opposed to Achebe.
3. Soyinka would rather have a country called Nigeria, post civil war Achebe was disillusioned with the concept of being a Nigerian.
4. Point2 and 3 explains why Soyinka feels the need to speak out against the tyranny of government(Military Obasanjo Yar Adua, Jonathan) against its people. Same also explains why he champions the recognition of the few who seem to have deliverables to show for the reckless funds spent on mostly bogus projects.
5. Point1 explains why Achebe couldn't have been as visible as Soyinka, even if he had as much half the passion Soyinka has in enforcing a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by SMO4real: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
"A word is enough for the wise." Soyinka don't mind them jawe.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by SMO4real: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
"A word is enough for the wise." Soyinka don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by sovpounds(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have always admired Prof Wole Soyinka, he always speaks his mind without caring whose ox is gored. Everyone knows that President Jonathan and his wife Patience are neck deep in the Rivers crisis and the NGF crisis. I am happy Prof Wole Soyinka has pointedly told the truth to Patience. Let her be a lady before a first lady.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by StOla: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
pro01:

Don't mind the inglorious pretender. He is a shameless old nuisance, a disgrace to the Nobel Prize, and an embarrassment to the academia. Now it is clear that he is NO MATCH for the late Chinua Achebe not only in terms of literary achievements, but particularly in terms of conscientious activism. This is an unscrupulous man who begged the ACN hierarchy (led by a common thief aptly named Tinubu) to give his son a political post, and the boy is now a commissioner in ACN-governed Ogun State. We also know that the Kurukere "Nobel Laureate" receives monthly 'pocket money' from Tinubu running into millions of naira.

How can such a shameless old dog come to the public space to claim to be a social crusader or conscientious activist? He is clearly jaundiced, compromised, and biased. That is why you would never see him issue his meaningless and weightless public statements to condemn his master Tinubu and the ACN in any way. Why has he not addressed the media to condemn the imposition of Tinubu's daughter as Iyaloja? Yet he is foolish enough to attribute the events in Rivers State to Patience Jonathan, even without any evidence of the First Lady's involvement. The man is a cheap slut, with no moral authority whatsoever. Only nitwits would take him seriously.

It seems to me you envy the prof's academic achievements and trying so hard to compare him with Achebe is totally derailing to the topic. Soyinka's activism no longer needs to be put to test, and comparisons to Achebe on that subject is akin to comparing a star to stardust.

What are your own claims to the academia? Soyinka we know, Achebe we know, Adichie while still learning the ropes we know. WHO ARE YOU? Were you wrongly denied the Noble prize?

I wonder how such personal attacks that totally lack any objective substance could be allowed to remain on this thread.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by jametex(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=Maxymilliano] @ maximiliano are u saying PEJ insult on our dearest prof is justifiable....
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by godsony: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2013
domcarez: Shut the crap Wole Soyinka, you are just an APC supporter in disguise....how could u take sides in this issue instead of being objective....that means u wole soyinka believes Amaechi is a saint right...mtchewww..jobless noble laureate looking for presidential recognition..

You are a thug! Salk illiterate! Useless fool! Your madam
Umblerah is disgracing naija womanhood! She is husbanding
GEJ and displaying disregards for constituted authority
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by olaheavy1: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2013
SIR KOL!:
. My madam at the top english seems to be improving. I was curiously waiting for a flaw
embarassed
Are you kidding yourself? Read it again - the statement says: "...her spokesman Ayo Ositelu." It's so glaringly depicted that your "madam" was not capable of writing such an epistle. Sorry, she just is not a brilliant hippopotamus. Some ugly pigs are brilliant, but definitely not this ugly pig!
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by sheniqua: 4:41am On Jul 14, 2013
DerideGull: It will be an unimaginable shame on Wole Soyinka if had remotely insinuate the crap of “be a lady before being a first lady” as accredited to him. I do not know if Wole Soyinka is an expert on lady talk less the arbiter on who qualifies as a lady. Besides, I am sure the esteemed professor knows the damnable consequences of talking about someone’s wife in a social stratum of lady-like when such castigator does or may not have a wife.

The man has been married three times
He couldn't know what a wife means
That is why he would insult someone's wife in this manner
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by sheniqua: 4:44am On Jul 14, 2013
Acidosis:

I really do not know the problems associated with this old professor of Literature..

GEJ is proud of that woman PATIENCE! and thats the reason I won't stop respecting her office..

Unlike our Professor of Literature with an unknown wife (probably in the Kitchen, busy with domestic work and laundry), a typical black man..

Hi latest wife was actually his student
I wonder what she looks like since we have never seen her
But he has the guts to insult the First Lady
Someone should strike a match on those overgrown bushes on his chinny chin chin and head grin grin
I bet you they have lice and ticks in them grin
Instead of him to attempt to write a book that will sell,he is playing politics
Destroying the legacy he has built by engaging in silly talks
Mschtwwwww
I don't like him anymore
He is beginning to sound more and more foolish
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by emmaliveth10(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2013
hmmmmmmm....so na girl she be before huh shocked shocked
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Doncolio(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Madam patience you can tell wole Soyinka that it is your fellow widower woman that he married that need to become a lady first before becoming a woman.

But in the main time my advice is; don't confront him one on one in public. It can be a suicide by grammar.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by 99cent: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Patience Jonathan isn't sitting still and silently enough for his liking.

passage from Death and the King's Horseman:

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by waledud(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2013
PEJ has hitherto effortlessly proven that she is
a perfect exemplar of why it is very dangerous
to place absolute powers in the rein of a
Nigerian woman. What with all this arrogant
missteps and thuggish misdemeanour all over
the place. While her husband is doing a good
job in fast becoming a civilian despot, she is
doing her best to rival him as a tactless bully.
The way she throws her weight all about dis
days makes mince meat of the regrettable
misadventure of Turai during the sit-tight era
of the ailing Yar'Adua. Regrettably, it was the
likes of the renown Prof, whom she now sees
as a gum to chew in her unwashed mouth, that
spoke out against the order of those days,
ironically in favour of her husband who soon
became the acting president. Now that she's in
that same position, she's doing her best to
outdo Turai in that mission of misuse of their
seemingly unconstitutional powers.
My advice for her as regards this specific battle
of pen that she wants to engage in with the
master of pen himself is a simple extract from
a work of another master himself, William
Shakespeare when he penned this words in his
book 'King Leah': "As flies are to wanton boys
are we to the gods; they kill us for their sports".
But then the chances that those words would
be discernible to her are somewhere very near
to ZERO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Crixina(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2013
samilo88: I have long lost my respect for this man Soyinka. He has become too entangled in the Webs of Nig politics..
exactly,this guy is more of a politician.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Xtfield(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Patience is not the only 'first lady' guilty of this. In Ekiti State, the first lady takes precedence over the Deputy Governor in all things. This is surely a breach of protocol. The D.G is the No 2 citizen of the state and not the Governor's wife. All these things show how immature our leasers are. May God deliver us.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Xtfield(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Many of Soyinka'a critics do not seem to know him.

1. Who was the man who stood against Akintola in Western region in 1965? Ans: Wole Soyinka
2. Who visited Biafra in the heat of the Nigerian Civil War? = Wole Soyinka (He got clamped into jail for this)
3. Who stood against the recklessness of the Gowon regime - wrote a book on this -"The Man Died" that was banned by the the Government? Ans. Wole Soyinka
4. Who spoke up against the financial recklessness of the Sagari regime? Ans = Wole Soyinka
5. Who spoke against the high-handedness of the Buhari/Idiagbon regime? - Wole Soyinka
6. Who spoke up against the ruthlessness of the Abacha regime? - Wole Soyinka

Wole Soyinka has spent more years in detention under different regimes because he will not keep quiet while the masses of the country are being raped by any government. He has spoken up again and he is being vilified by people who will not pause to think. The truth is always bitter. I did not cast my vote for Patience Jonathan. I voted for her husband. She is not my president, Jonathan is. If patience have any contributions to running the country, she should give it to her husband in the confines of their home. There is nothing chauvinistic about this. Sane and decent people will be appalled at what this unelected woman is doing. She should be called to order by her husband. Of course we all know that the man does not have the strength.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by 99cent: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Xtfield: Many of Soyinka'a critics do not seem to know him.

1. Who was the man who stood against Akintola in Western region in 1965? Ans: Wole Soyinka
2. Who visited Biafra in the heat of the Nigerian Civil War? = Wole Soyinka (He got clamped into jail for this)
3. Who stood against the recklessness of the Gowon regime - wrote a book on this -"The Man Died" that was banned by the the Government? Ans. Wole Soyinka
4. Who spoke up against the financial recklessness of the Sagari regime? Ans = Wole Soyinka
5. Who spoke against the high-handedness of the Buhari/Idiagbon regime? - Wole Soyinka
6. Who spoke up against the ruthlessness of the Abacha regime? - Wole Soyinka

Wole Soyinka has spent more years in detention under different regimes because he will not keep quiet while the masses of the country are being raped by any government. He has spoken up again and he is being vilified by people who will not pause to think. The truth is always bitter. I did not cast my vote for Patience Jonathan. I voted for her husband. She is not my president, Jonathan is. If patience have any contributions to running the country, she should give it to her husband in the confines of their home. There is nothing chauvinistic about this. Sane and decent people will be appalled at what this unelected woman is doing. She should be called to order by her husband. Of course we all know that the man does not have the strength.

Your comment makes no sense.
No one elected Soyinka as a political official so he has no constitutional right to meddle in the affairs of Nigerian politics either. Who voted for him?
On the other hand, Patience Jonathan is our First Lady. She should be involved in Nigeria by virtue of her title. If u don't like it, next time elect a celibate or divorced president. This is no longer 1920 when women are confined to kitchen and can only be "seen and not heard"

I can also create a list of good works Patience Jonathan has achieved for Nigeria (and esp. Nigerian women) despite she has only been in the arena for just a few yrs. Wonder why u didn't consider that.

This Soyinka guy is getting old and need to go and have a rest somewhere. He is going the same way of Achebe.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2013
domcarez: Shut the crap Wole Soyinka, you are just an APC supporter in disguise....how could u take sides in this issue instead of being objective....that means u wole soyinka believes Amaechi is a saint right...mtchewww..jobless noble laureate looking for presidential recognition..
You are such a stupid person for saying soyinka wants recognition. He is well respected all over the world unlike jonthan who will loose such once he leaves office Infact ure such a fool go and kiss the gatses of hell
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by fxman62: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
99cent:

Your comment makes no sense.
No one elected Soyinka as a political official so he has no constitutional right to meddle in the affairs of Nigerian politics either. Who voted for him?
On the other hand, Patience Jonathan is our First Lady. She should be involved in Nigeria by virtue of her title. If u don't like it, next time elect a celibate or divorced president. This is no longer 1920 when women are confined to kitchen and can only be "seen and not heard"

I can also create a list of good works Patience Jonathan has achieved for Nigeria (and esp. Nigerian women) despite she has only been in the arena for just a few yrs. Wonder why u didn't consider that.

This Soyinka guy is getting old and need to go and have a rest somewhere. He is going the same way of Achebe.

I see that you do not understand my post, hence it makes no sense to you. I wrote not to highlight WS's good works but to correct the impression that WS was belittling women in general by criticizing Patience. I only used the above to show that WS will take on any one, man, woman, soldier or politician, academician or any other whom he is convinced is not doing the right thing. WS merely spoke the minds of many of us who do not understand the rationale behind the recklessness of many 'first ladies' in Nigeria. In my earlier post, I did say that in Ekiti State, the official protocol has been twisted to place the Governor's wife before the Elected Deputy Governor. No one is underestimating the power of women. I do not subscribe to women being treated as underdogs or second class citizens. I have four daughters and I desire that they grow up to become great and respected women. However, I believe there should be a line between a right and a priviledge. I voted for Jonathan and he rules by right of that mandate. I did not vote for Patience. She is my president's wife and I respect her as such, but she cannot make laws for me neither can she outline policies for me. If she wishes to do any of these, then let her contest an election and win. Until then, she should learn to operate under her husband's powers. We do not need any show of power to know that she is the President's wife. She should learn from Hilary Clinton. She was the first lady to the President of the most powerful nation on earth, yet she conducted herself with dignity. She was later to be a Senator in America. If she had behaved the way our own Patience is behaving today, Americans will never vote for her.
Finally, let me add that the WS that I know is not given to frivolous talks. He is a very sober man. He is ever objective in his criticisms. He may be growing old, but he is not senile. The problem with us is that no one wants to rock the boat. When we see bad things being done, we do not speak out as long as it does not affect us directly. And anyone who chooses to speak out is vilified.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Cruizer12: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
I jst cant stop marvellin @ d way som pple reason. U support a woman sho wuldnt think twice b4 breakin protocols n rubbishin d image of d Nigerian presidency n Nigeria @ large wt her incorrect grammers and actions. Its high time we do away wt dose unconstitutional domestic beings in our system of government cos I dont kno wc part o our constitution supports dis so called 'office of d first lady'. WS is really on d right track wt his criticism of PEJ. Its high time Nigerian youths wake up frm slumber to reality
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin
victorD3: Why can't Soyinka be like late Achibe and stay away from politics? 6 months ago he was with Akpabio inspecting projects just for the Ghana-must-go he will fly back with. No wonder I haven't read any new book by him.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by tundamartin: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013

Guy, this is not fair comment! Have you not read how PEJ was conducting herself? Then read the quote below.

“This is getting to a state where an unelected person, a mere domestic appendage, can seize control of a place for 11 days and as a result of her presence, the governor of that state was told by policemen that you cannot pass here because the queen was there"
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by vipers: 6:26am On Aug 19, 2013
na my ex sugar mummy ona dey yab like these okey make I call her 4 phone. 07045774 cheeeeeeeeee no service

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.