Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? (8080 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy

where on earth were u hiding
missed u boi kiss

see u say some thing the girl thinks its funny, but as soon as blue opens her mouth, blue has no self control, chei women, we are the one bringing ourselves down
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
hey sweety, sorry, went to eat a lil moimoi. i missed u too baby boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

dont mind doz girls. they no get respect. i bet they dont know u r d boss. i need to talk to them for a sec.

@bumbaby

please leave blue alone. she dont want no qualms from no one. i come in peace.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2006
hey i dont want issues from anybody too i was just speaking my mind dont hate me. And blue i dont have to think you are funny.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2006
now dats hating right there. this is why dey say women are their own enemies. y u hating on blue cuzz she has got a different view from yours. dat dont make sense. it aint right. u gotta learn how to respect other peoples view. peace.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
tell the lil miss chicken nyash
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol, lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by eslynera(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2006
well, accordin to d topic, and accordin to this "TODAY WORLD??" *shakes head in doubt* lol, i ain't think so cheesy cheesy cheesy
i would think that is a very imposible, this world is different. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edygirl(f): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2006
A virgin guy, how is it in the bedroom?
GUY-------- Put it
the girl------------No put it
GUY------- NO y don't you put it
the girl--------Oh ooo put it now
GUY--------Com'on put it now with all smiles
The girl---- Ok Iwill not knowing that he really doesn't know where. and when he jumps on you , Vum! he wants to ride you and go right away.
Let me get him, I will cut  his P**K b/4 he finishes
Beware virgin guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no near me ooo.Abeg!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by eslynera(f): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2006
edygirl, you're funny, lol cheesy smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2006
edygirl,, u are so naughty. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edygirl(f): 1:19am On Jun 11, 2006
@diddy,
wut's ur own? angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2006
i sense sumtin growing Up small small grin diddy, over here!! grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 1:23am On Jun 11, 2006
@edygirl

nothing ooo, abeg no chew me raw. grin grin grin

@rhoddy

remove your mind from d gutter will ya? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2006
lol diddy cheesy cheesy i was Only just trying to pay edygirl back in her own coin, She damn right knows what im chucking on bout cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edygirl(f): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2006
@rhodalyn,
                I don't know ooo . Nne  what r u talking 'bout? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by 2fine4u(f): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2006
why wud u want a virgin guy? look for the one that's experienced and knows all the tricks instead of one that will be askin u how to wear a condom. a virgin girl is easy to find and the guy won't mind teachin her stuff.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Coco29(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
hehehehe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy :Dhehe
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by blackchief(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2006
it just a matter of choice, will power and the belive that when the time is right i will let it go simple.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edatika(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2006
it's so sad that life now does not celebrate virginity,

what's wrong with being a Virgin if u are yet to marry,
apart from from religious reasons,
cant moral reasons be relevant enough,
abegi, allow them,

shd b a pride.

2fine4u:

why would u want a virgin guy? look for the one that's experienced and knows all the tricks instead of one that will be askin u how to wear a condom. a virgin girl is easy to find and the guy won't mind teachin her stuff.
i feel u, u aint ready to teach grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by eslynera(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2006
rollz eyes
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by jydon(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2006
;D33yrs still a virgin cry dat guy need 2 b checked or else,
anyway i've a graduate friend dat is still a virgin n he is serving right now but he is just 23yrs old cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by kolahinmi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2006
hi,
I believe sex is worth waitin for and finding the right person.That's my belief and stick to it wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by desiree(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2006
Still, a 33 yrs old virgin is just weird as hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the fact that someone is not a virgin does not mean they sleep around and have no morals.

hmmmm--the question on my mind is does he have a______, okay i will spare him!!! smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by jydon(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2006
I tink d guy needs a proper checkup grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhea(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
Let's be realistic here.
There are MANY graduates (guys and girls) out there who are still virgins. I know it sounds crazy, but it's just true.

Let's think about it. How easy was it to find your first broad/guy to lay?
As easy as ABC?

You've got to be kidding me.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by jydon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2006
coolyaeh Rhea dere som of em out dere but not as old as 33yrs grin grin grin
dats rear anyway tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by sammo212: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2006
yes o! infact i am 28 years old and a graduate of ABU. am still a virgin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by jydon(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2006
sammo were u a born again/ ustas in skool cos i know ABU has cream babes cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Anabib(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2006
please that guy should be in the next sequel of the movie "d 40 year old virgin". it will be right for him.

U guys are sounding as if its weird for someone to be a virgin.

Virginity is a virtue, and the mere fact that some people has already lost theirs does not give us the right to make jests of those that decided to keep theirs.

A graduate virgin man at any age (even if he is 80yrs) is not a problem, you should try to understand why he choose to be such and not make fun.

Some People choose to remain a virgin while others might choose to Loose theirs (its all abt choices)

Now, people might due to religious reasons, social and psychological reasons decide to ZIP UP.
The mere fact that some guys and babes can allow their first time to be with JUST ANYBODY (for the sake of loosing it), does not mean the other person should.
Pls know that some people does not want to loose it just wt anybody, but rather with the RIGHT PERSON.

So Spare us the Jokes and Jests.

[color=Black]IF U WANT URS LOST, THEN LOOSE IT BUT PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF OTHERS WHO HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THERES.[/color]

I like an experienced man though but thats my choice. grin grin
But making fun of others i wont accept. angry
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2006
concern you, me don talk my own. he should starr in the next sequel of the 40 year old virgin. is dat an insult? at lest he will get paid for his virginity
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Anabib(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
maybe you should be the Producer or director.

* moreover it doesnt have to be a real virgin to Act. Anybody can Act as one
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2006
dont you think a real virgin will make it more real. maybe when he gets his first big paycheck, he will get laid. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos) / How To Impress On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.