Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? (8078 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by johnnygan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2007
Its still hell possible to get a lotta guys still virgins after schooling
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Aicue(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2007
I dont think anything wrong with that. If everybody is thinking the same way then nobody is actually thinking. Moreover virginity is more of a hearts condition than sexual condition. I know there are a whole lot of guys like that and aint nothing wrong with that. Its simply a dcision made for reasons best known to them. Different strokes for different folks you know.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by oghene007(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2007
no stress,

there are and many more that are virgins guys and ladies, i tell u.

it does not mean they are gays at all.for some it is just a personal conviction and determination. i tell u dis and for some it is cos of spiritual and religious inclination.it does not have any to do with not being able to perform, hm i tell u many such guys are great performers, when the time comes. Others are afraid of getting pregnant or poreganating someone, or getting the STDs etc

agreed, i know many pple are virgins just cos they are not strong to do wat a man can do and want to shy away from it.

but many are virgins and will still remain till they get married. i have a group of frends childhood and we all agreed to remain so till marriage, most of them are married and with kids and doing great, ---

a man who can not perfom will surely know.

also in performance, there is also room for improvement and knowing more.

there is this website for dating and love, i think its owned by Michael Webb, i will tru and get u the website.

it pays to be a virgin and if someone has lost it, no stress, life continues but he/she must open up to his fiance/eee,

God help us all
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by blackchief(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2007
oghene007, you have said it all.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by fruku: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2007
yes of course, i have a friiend who is a graduate and a virgin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Mabullet: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2007
for where, may be 0.000001%
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2007
i'm a graduate and still a virgin.
there's no big deal about it.
just havent met the right person yet.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by loofas(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
I think you must understand what virginity means.

It could be view in 2 context:

1. Medical angle: this is removal on the tick hymen on female genital organ "Obo" "Duri"grin.
2. Cultural angle: that is first sexual intercourse.

In the context 1 above, Scientifically, every lady without this hymen at first intercourse could not be automatically regarded as having sexual experience. During sport (e.g Inter house sport) grin the hymen may get break. So if you guys meet your wife this way, she could be like mary Oyale or likes.

In the second context, Culturally speaking, Male and female are guilty. It is a thing of mind in Man but to women they will just have to agree they are not virgin even if they have never had sex before. That is the very bad aspect of cultural and uncivilised society cry

Back to your question, someone who is born again from birth may eventully be a virgin if he did nort change till his graduate level. I have my immidiate brother like that. Believe it or not.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by lagoshost(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2007
Yes,

I tell you it is very possible to get one. They are not too many but I have seem one and that made me believe.

Pls check around you will see one.

Bye
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by chienigma(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
Is it possible to find snow in hell? grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Cokerr(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2009
Since there is no way to find out,why not just be at peace
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by denny4ril: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
very possible!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2010
DIS THREAD is rilly cracking me up.na wa o.4 were u won see graduate who is a virgin talkless of being a male.if e won be virgin,dem galz no go gree am with comin 2 spend weekends n some rilly hot bom shots some galz wear.virgin my foot grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2010
kulyie:

DIS THREAD is rilly cracking me up.na wa o.4 were u won see graduate who is a virgin talkless of being a male.if e won be virgin,dem galz no go gree am with comin 2 spend weekends n some rilly hot bom shots some galz wear.virgin my foot grin grin grin
y r u so poor in your way of reasoning ? Gush !
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2010
It's possible but it's rare. tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by violent(m): 1:37am On Jan 27, 2010
embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ rooney boy which one is ur own n.if u r dat holy y dont u go 2 d spiritual section of nl.abi if anytin is eatin u up y cant u handle it.GROW UP.u rily nid 2.get a grip on ursef n stop dis childishness of urs.lousy fella,dirty hypocrite,nid i remind u of ur usual intrussive attitude.u av a lotta personal issues u nid 2 sort out.
Wot a pathetic fella u r
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2010
kulyie:

@ rooney boy which one is your own n.if u r dat holy y dont u go 2 d spiritual section of nl.abi if anytin is eatin u up y cant u handle it.GROW UP.u rily nid 2.get a grip on ursef n stop dis childishness of urs.lousy fella,dirty hypocrite,nid i remind u of your usual intrussive attitude.u av a lotta personal issues u nid 2 sort out.
     Wot a pathetic fella u r
u r just raining insult on yourself and not me. For the fact u were de_flowered at the age of 14 doesnt make others not to be virgins any longer. Didnt u see the way mama gee answered the question ? She didnt generalise which makes her a very smart lady. Sorry to say dear but u r way too dull for my liking.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
rooneyboy very funny.is me n mamage d same.u're just a juvenile.u rily nid a whole lotta maturity especially in ur thinking faculty.u think n talk like an 8 yr old. n point of correction i dint generalise.if i was "deflowered at 14 "according 2 ur claim mention d person dat disvirgined me.i dont like people dat speculate i want prove n facts.his name,where i was deflowered,time,date,year,his age,where he is from. PIECE OF ADVICE THINK DEEPLY BEFORE U TALK STOP TALKIN B4 THINKING,ANOTHER THING DO MORE THINKING N LESS OF WRITING CRAP ON NAIRALAND
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by alariwo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
I am a 500level student and i can give 10 names of male virgins, yea 10 names.But really i used to think virginity applies to only females
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ROONEY BOY N ONE MORE THING DONT SAY WOT U DONT KNOW.dats wot liars n dirty rumour mongers do.if u have issues with ur self esteem n low IQ adress it instead of displaying foolishnes PEOPLE LIKE U DESERVE INSULTS DATS Y I AM DIRECTING IT 2 U NOT ME SO DAT U WILL DEVELOP D BRAIN GOD GAVE U,SO THINK 1ST B4 ANYTIN.signs of immaturity is dat dey dont accept dat dey r not wise,n dey dont realise their stupidity.DATS ONE OF D MANY REASONS DAT MAKES U A JUVENILE.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Krissykriss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Rooneyboy & Kulyie, y'all need 2 stop all d insults! Its gettin way outta hand. Rooneyboy, every1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion. If u dont like d way she presented hers, drop urs & be fine with it. Dont be pickin on nobody in particular; it spoils d fun. If u must insult sum1, fine but theres got 2 be a limit. Hate d way u're pickin on mi gurl.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ Kulye , i ll just reserve my comments and be my normal gentle self. Have a nice day.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by anointedf(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
There is no big deal in this. There are pple who are not church pple but still kept themselves till marriage. I have several of them around me. And I was also one too till marriage.

It is CHASTITY. Pple carelessly toss it to the dogs these days.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Sike(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ofcourse it is possible cuz am a living witness, *winks*
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Emeka72(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
Me dat I'm an Accounting graduate and yet to do d real thing.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by djcrucifix(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster, #axe UDEME
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2011
very possible

i was a virgin when i graduated from primary skool tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2011
yep
am still a V angry
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by henrypower(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2011
They exist, but are hard to find. Most people are unaware that there are just as many male virgins as female virgins. I know many guys who are serious virgins, people close to 25 years whom has never ever kissed talk less of entering the place.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Araboy(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2011
If we can't find a graduate female virgin why should we find a man virgin ?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2011
you are looking at one, and I don't see it as a minus infact I start a relationship by stating that there wouldn't be any sex and that I haven't had it before,
with that settled, it's easier to sift the sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.