Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

I'm Scared Of Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Getting Married (1674 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Scared Of Getting Married by HRhotness(f): 1:39am On May 22, 2008
"Those who are afraid of a commitment are those who know what a big deal it is"
a very wise person
Re: I'm Scared Of Getting Married by bebe2007(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2008
Going by age, i know am over due for marriage but i still cant help but share the same view as the poster. She took the words right out of my mouth. I have many married friends, some are happy some are not but one common trait in all is the infidelity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the rich, the poor, the good, the bad, the fine, the ugly are all involved in the business. People wat on earth is going on?? i cant stand it one bit. The man i call my husband should not see nor date anyone else. If such a guy exist then there is hope for me until then i shall remain happily single.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is 100% Sure Of His/her Spouse? / He Says His Having Too Much Feelings / Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.