Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? (5534 Views)

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 23, 2008
@ Vicjustice: Why?

Why drag all old posts from Travel section, all the way to Romance? undecided
Do you secretly enjoy controversy?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Pataki: 3:46am On May 23, 2008
Vicjustice:

True talk. Actually, if not that someone in Nairaland reveals her intention to use voodoo. . ., how would i have known that she's that barbaric someone who believes and practices such fetishism?

@ Vicjustice,

You created this topic all because of funkybaby grin Care to tell why she had to state what she said in the travel section to you? Mr multiple identity user on nairaland!

You are a man in your 30's married to an Irish white woman, if going by the title of your thread, it would be logical to deduce that you have/had intentions to date funkybaby, and you had to bombard her with emails issuing threats and insults not only to her but to her family.

Would your white wife be proud that you spend time drafting emails to a woman with threats and insults? Do you also maltreat your wife in this manner? undecided Let me meet your real white wife in person, I will personally recommend ''Iya Itoku'' in Abeokuta for juju/jazz issuance just to keep your imbecility in check.

Shior.

BTW, I got your email stating that Pataki is dating over-aged woman. I wonder when you started using juju to know the age of Pataki and the woman he dates.

Get a real life off the forum.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 7:48am On May 23, 2008
@vicjustice

I pity you. So you actually had the guts to send another of your emails to me again late last night? Oh! Because i came here downplaying the whole juju talk? If only you were not this foolish and you could think.

See eh, all these talk of your full names and your witch of a mother's first name is really not necessary. Your picture alone will get the 'ise' done perfectly.

For example, the day i decide you should have migraine, i will only instruct them to pierce your head in the picture with office pin - i i leave the rest to your imagination.

The day i am in a good mood and i decide that your small 'prick' should NOT work at all. Simple! The location of your prick in the picture will be pierced with pins. Take as many cold showers as you want, that prick that day will not be erect.

You are scared of your family members poisoning you with juju in your visits to Naija . This leaves me with no doubt that you believe in juju and that it comes in different forms and several sources. Dont worry - you will experience a totally different 'format'. You have found a new habit of sending threatening mails right, no worry, by the time i start with you, that your mother who you said is the head of witches in your village will not be able to save you.

I have told you what part of Naija i am from - ask around, you will be told that we are capable of pulling any 'stunts' or 'special effects' when we want to.

So keep on sending the threat mails and insults, okay? You will soon know the thin line between jokes and reality.

Omo Ale.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 7:56am On May 23, 2008
@siena

You can see again that he is at it and he started this? I am now the subject of his threads. From travel to romance?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2008
@pataki

Who told you this retard is aged over 30? Someone that is past 40years old? You no see his wrinkled face in that his picture i mailed to you?

If his wife has divorced him, is that the reason he should be obsessed with me or start having wet dreams every night about me to the extent of bombarding my email with his useless mails? Them swear for am ni?

Small time now, he will be quick to label me a cyber bully. A man in his 40s lamenting of being bullied,  grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 8:40am On May 23, 2008
@ funkybaby,dis early mornin u re already online.so d guy still send you msil again
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2008
@welli
One of first things i do every morning is to check my mails. Below is the email (word-for-word) that Bastard - Vicjustice sent to me late last night :

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: "Victor O' Connor O'Sullivan O'giem O'Neil O'Reagan" <vicjustice@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Please, don't do that, i beg you,
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:40:34 +0000

You Witch
I thought you're that great person when you were everywhere with your Gigolo partner, Pahtahkee, little did i know that you're just a big noise maker.
You Idiots teamed up against me, but what happened to your gang of waywards organisation?
You've all failed and have been disorganised, and you now take a turn to consult your Ijebu witches for support. What a shame. Is this how archaic you are? Now i can judge your cohorts by your poor standard which shows how ignorant they are for trusting a witch of your kind and calling you intelligent.
Yes, Chair person of witchcraft association in nairaland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s time to join the family - Get the next generation of Free Windows Live Services now! Click here!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Mario(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2008
Who is this VICjustice guy? where is he from. He has a very loud mouth and deserves to be kicked out of this forum. Seun Pls do something. He is beginning to arras the good ppl of Nairaland.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Tegese: 10:06am On May 23, 2008
Mario:

Who is this VICjustice guy? where is he from. He has a very loud mouth and deserves to be kicked out of this forum. Seun Please do something. He is beginning to arras the good people of Nairaland.
leave seun out of this. if anyone sends you an email, reply him by email, email cases do not concern nairaland and therfore should not be brought in here. maybe he sent the email (if really he did) because he did not want to offend nairaland, so why bring it in here?
it is the same thing as having a physical confrontation with a nairaland member in your street and you are calling seun to take action in the forum.
i don't have any issues with funky baby or anyone, so i really want all these to stop. peace
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by mamaput(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2008
sometimes i too wich i could fly as the call it.
i would have visited a lot of people by now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by manoy(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2008
Hmn! This Vicjustice na wa oh ( Victor O' Connor O'Sullivan O'giem O'Neil O'Reagan)

This snake-like name I never see am b4 oh.Abeg make i come change my name too to (manoy O'sikira O'Tinubu,O'Gordon brown O'JF keneddy(lol))

@Vicjustice,Stop this your show of shame and join the league of good guys now.If u need correct Juju or Voodoo,come see me,i dey inside victoria lake lmcao grin grin grin grin

@funkybaby,no vex.The man will soon be transferred to a babalaje care home in Essex
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 23, 2008

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: "Victor O' Connor O'Sullivan O'giem O'Neil O'Reagan" <vicjustice@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: funkysisi@yahoo.com
Subject: Please, don't do that, i beg you,
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:40:34 +0000

You Witch
I thought you're that great person when you were everywhere with your Gigolo partner, Pahtahkee, little did i know that you're just a big noise maker.
You Idiots teamed up against me, but what happened to your gang of waywards organisation?
You've all failed and have been disorganised, and you now take a turn to consult your Ijebu witches for support. What a shame. Is this how archaic you are? Now i can judge your cohorts by your poor standard which shows how ignorant they are for trusting a witch of your kind and calling you intelligent.
Yes, Chair person of witchcraft association in nairaland

now i know dis vic of a guy is sick,i mean ,y would he send u dis kinda email undecided dats cowardice of d highest order,y not come out here and challenge funky and he was acting so innocent,so tey i come dey pity am sef,abeg funkybaby i grant u d permission to slam his ass on d ground if u want to wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by sistajay(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2008
Nope, can't date/marry a person that believes in juju.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2008
Tegese:

leave seun out of this. if anyone sends you an email, reply him by email, email cases do not concern nairaland and therfore should not be brought in here. maybe he sent the email (if really he did) because he did not want to offend nairaland, so why bring it in here?
it is the same thing as having a physical confrontation with a nairaland member in your street and you are calling seun to take action in the forum.
i don't have any issues with funky baby or anyone, so i really want all these to stop. peace

@Tegese

Are you this daft: shocked shocked

You have followed me here from travel to romance with your olodo head and blurred sense of reasoning. Have i not told you to ignore me and that i am not ready to shower your head with insults?

If you want to confirm the authenticity of the email, drop your email address here and i will forward it to you. Anyone interested should also drop their email address here. I will forward the mails to them.

This is not the first, second, third, fourth or fifth of such mail that Vicjustice has sent to my box. Have you ever seen me post any here before The answer is NO ! Why? Because, i also previously felt that the emails had no business on nairaland.

However, in a situation where the Idiot is always quick to come here and accuse me of always attacking him, [b]playing the victim and oppressed and he has even gone as far as starting a thread because of me, [/b]i have no other choice but to paste these emails here so that people can see the type of slimy, retarded, sick bastard he truly is and then show to everyone that he deserves all he has been getting from me.

Tegese, you are a man. Please, reason with your head and not your balls.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2008
manoy:

Hmn! This Vicjustice na wa oh ( Victor O' Connor O'Sullivan O'giem O'Neil O'Reagan)

This snake-like name I never see am before oh.Abeg make i come change my name too to (manoy O'sikira O'Tinubu,O'Gordon brown O'JF keneddy(lol))

@Vicjustice,Stop this your show of shame and join the league of good guys now.If u need correct Juju or Voodoo,come see me,i dey inside victoria lake lmcao grin grin grin grin
[b]
@funkybaby,no vex.[/b]The man will soon be transferred to a babalaje care home in Essex

Alright. Thank you. I don hear.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:32am On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

now i know this vic of a guy is sick,i mean ,y would he send u this kind of email undecided [b]that is cowardice of d highest order,y not come out here and challenge funky and he was acting so innocent,so tey i come dey pity am sef,[/b]abeg funkybaby i grant u d permission to slam his ass on d ground if u want to wink grin grin grin grin

You are not the only person that had this impression about me. In my email box, he is a devil, on nairaland, he is quick to start crying that i am attacking him. I thought it was only females that acted like that.

It was only when i began forwarding his mails to people that people really understood what my attacks on him were all about.

I don slam his yansh tire on the ground, but i will let him be now. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ty4real(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

now i know this vic of a guy is sick,i mean ,y would he send u this kind of email undecided that is cowardice of d highest order,y not come out here and challenge funky and he was acting so innocent,so tey i come dey pity am sef,abeg funkybaby i grant u d permission to slam his ass on d ground if u want to wink grin grin grin grin

Thats why I like you o jare Jenny S,see I cal the guy,the worst thing that ever happend to nairaland!Why a full bloodied man stoop so low and begin to fight through email,that is not a man but an slowpoke and a slowpoke style of behaviour.No shaking,we have seen that he is not as he is grin grin grin grin
How was your honey moon now grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by manchibabe: 11:50am On May 23, 2008
na wah
nollywood movie,
e suppose win award sha o, cool
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 23, 2008
Thats why I like you o jare Jenny S,see I cal the guy,the worst thing that ever happend to nairaland!Why a full bloodied man stoop so low and begin to fight through email,that is not a man but an slowpoke and a slowpoke style of behaviour.No shaking,we have seen that he is not as he is grin grin grin grin
How was your honey moon now grin grin

make una see me see wahala oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ty4real which honeymoon u dey talk about grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2008
funkybaby,ve read d mail nd m wonderin y he wud send such a mail to u.he went too far.anyway sha let peace reign
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Esss(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2008
Even her juju will not lead me to fall for her let alone marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2008
@thread
hehehe. . . thought you guys stopped. . . ok, let the show continue sha. When I get tired of you ppl, I'll press the "shutdown" button grin cheesy

@Jenny
The show is bigger than that, dnt blame just one person until you really know the foundation of the yabbings grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Tegese: 1:18pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

@Jenny
The show is bigger than that, dnt blame just one person until you really know the foundation of the yabbings grin cheesy
word. there is no reaction without pre-action
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by janami(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2008
@funky
some pple cn be jobless o, no mind am. atleast ur own na mail. na one crazy goatie, shit brained person send anonymous text msg to me, the person is obviously from nairaland.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 6:48am On May 24, 2008
Forget about those who are involved and lets hear opinions on the topic
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 24, 2008
Vicjustice:

Forget about who are involved and lets hear opinions on the topic

Forget about those who are involved?

How? The very person involved, is what this thread is all about.

The fact you won't let this thread die, proves that.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 24, 2008
Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"?

What you don't know can't kill you. Since am aware she's a jujuist, dem no born me well to even date
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 4:05pm On May 31, 2008
info:

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"?

What you don't know can't kill you. Since am aware she's a jujuist, them no born me well to even date
   On the contrary, what you don't know can indeed kill you: Ignorance is often not an excuse, remember
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2008
Vicjustice:

On the contrary, what you don't know can indeed kill you: IGNORANCE IS IS OFTEN NOT AN EXCUSE, REMEMBER

Dats true but in d law court only. @ tyms ignorance justifies you(tho few tyms)
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 31, 2008
too much scud missiles flying.
I dodge my head cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by krama(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
Na wa ooo, seems like a war zone grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by 999star: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2008
i wonder how stupid ppl go dey put this kind post. u know say no one go marry juju person so definately the answer is no an u still dey ask. even person wey be juju wont marry juju person cos they no one the other to get power pass them,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl / Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.