Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59484 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2013
adamushaibu: Pls somebody in govt should tell our leaders, prophet T B Joshua's prophecy never fails oh!

Personally those workers that I sacked in January, I heard that they are finding things difficult, I've decided to call them back.

Also looking for opportunity to employ more, I want to escape any violence in nigeria. God bless and help Nigeria.

who be this one? so you re-employed your driver and conductor..
hehehe
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by druid06(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2013
biafranqueen: What you are talking about is a revolution and they can be non violent like in Chile, Philippeans, Kenya and Panama.

Non-violent revolutions are not potent. The government needs to see that we're serious.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by 1ndidi2(f): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Billionaires:

Baby, dont worry, I am God's gift to you. You and I, can revolt better in style. Leave those poor people who have nothing to lose. We can jet out to Dubai and enjoy life, when the poor people are done killing themselves, we come back.

Lol! Yeye you
Ngwanu! I'm off to dream airport, see ya !
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by comrChris(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
stop being xo desperate 4ur first 2comment n read a thread properly b4 commentingld man wasnt pointing specifically @ant country n am pretty sure nigeria s very far 4rm revolutn due tribalism n some witout has made it witout govt help n woundnt allow ur revolutn 2 destroy deir investment,.,.xo derefore 4get it,its not gonna happen
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
confusion247:
I disagree with you too, it is easy for Yorubas to confront one of their own in an Oduduwa republic than to confront an Ijaw man in a One Nigeria.
Disintegration is the answer.

so as you dey, you can confront tinubu? your tribal hatred for jonathan will kill you.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Billionaires: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2013
1ndidi2:

Lol! Yeye you
Ngwanu! I'm off to dream airport, see ya !
Nwanyi nkem, have a revolutionary dream. We shall see at Occupy Banana Island.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TechyGuy: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2013
When SW and their counterparts in the North take to the street to REVOLT, please remember that the oil wells cannot be relocated grin grin cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Billionaires: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2013
TechyGuy: When SW and their counterparts in the North take to the street to REVOLT, please remember that the oil wells cannot be relocated grin grin cheesy
After they are through with their revolution, we declare our secession to Niger Delta Republic, god, what a sweet name for a sweet Republic to come.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Daddy G.O and Oyedepo no dey see anything.......na to dey find financial partnership ...thives abeg na where T B joshua church dey I wan port from redemee to synagogue
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2013
adahib: Hahahaha.very funny. Before you all get overly excited, read again what was written. Not once in that writeup did I see nigeria being mentioned. He said it's a message to the world (not nigeria) and before you guys move to point out that nigeria is part of the world (obviously),we all know that a typical nigerian would rather complain than revolt. And by the way, this prophesy ain't worth a dime. There is no time frame,and no particular part of the world was mentioned. "i can see it coming" and "message to the world"? Oh cut me some slack.
What are the chances of a revolution happening in some part of the world within the next em..em..let's see...em..50 years? I'll tell you. It's a 100%. So good people of nairaland, what is the prophesy in that?
Come to think of it,i think nigeria is ripe for a revolution.

funny truth. this is a warning not prophesy

***goes back to eating his 30naira bread with stale palm wine***
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2013
JideJamez: Daddy G.O and Oyedepo no dey see anything.......na to dey find financial partnership ...thives abeg na where T B joshua church dey I wan port from redemee to synagogue

Hahahahaha the church dey for Ikotun
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by laCapri: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.
I hope that revolution will sweep the retardeen from power enroute kirikiri.
Enough of foolishness and stupidity in Aso Rock.

Note dat d revolution will not spare ur pay master Tinubu & co
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by flexymole: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2013
i posted earlier the need for a revolution in this country, and i will be happy it stary now
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TechyGuy: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Billionaires: After they are through with their revolution, we declare our secession to Niger Delta Republic, god, what a sweet name for a sweet Republic to come.

I wish there can be war without killing, I would have started the revolt, so we can secede. Imagine all the funds from oil spread to the SW and North all used for development in ND.
Dubai will be a joke!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by steveec122(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2013
They go see revo
were is my AK 47
I don start my own
Grand pa dee front grin

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2013
angel TI: Eagerly waiting for the revolution
Eagerly waitin? Only Nigerians mode of revolution would be entirely off of d violent type of pattern (which is d proper way 2 do it).
Where angry youths like me would be brandishin wicked lookin cutlasses 2 behead any unsuspectin poli-THIEF-tians, gyals like u would prefer 2 be dancin azonto & shakin backyard tinz on d streetz( grin ) as if it's just like a normal street carnival! Smh angry
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Mr, T B, everything works with prayer, and everything has solution with prayer, am one of the youth and some of we has our own position and place in the government. Nothing like 90persent (point of correction. I don't pray for Nigeria to be like North Korea. And please try to use prayer to correct some of your professes, thanks to GOD. Dancing kokopilo kopilo shocked
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 1:49am On Jul 16, 2013
PLEASE WHAT AGE WILL I BE TO BE AMONG THE YOUTH AND WHAT AGE TAKES ME OUT FROM THE YOUTH, IN ALL REVOLUTION PEOPLE THAT STILL TAKE POWER ARE THE MEN, NOT YOUTH. IF THE SO CALL YOUTH HAPPEN TO BE ON TOP, HEHE PROBLEM DEY O, NICE CARS AND HOUSE ALL OVER THE STATE WITH DIFREND KIND OF SHEMER, ISI OKUKO, AND MORE ALOMO WITH MONKY TAEL. OK NOWN,,,, cool
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 2:05am On Jul 16, 2013
I'm ready to be a part of this revolution. We just need this politician to pull the final trigger.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by mistiff007(m): 2:05am On Jul 16, 2013
"Long due"
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2013
When a people have the Army on its side a revolution is very easy.
My only fear,going by what one reads in the media,is that a Nigerian Revolution today,will start and end Romanian style.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by orisaoko: 2:27am On Jul 16, 2013
I'm singing and dancing awilo lokomba
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 2:30am On Jul 16, 2013
adamushaibu: Pls somebody in govt should tell our leaders, prophet T B Joshua's prophecy never fails oh!

Personally those workers that I sacked in January, I heard that they are finding things difficult, I've decided to call them back.

Also looking for opportunity to employ more, I want to escape any violence in nigeria. God bless and help Nigeria.
well done what type of business is it?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig: PLEASE WHAT AGE WILL I BE TO BE AMONG THE YOUTH AND WHAT AGE TAKES ME OUT FROM THE YOUTH, IN ALL REVOLUTION PEOPLE THAT STILL TAKE POWER ARE THE MEN, NOT YOUTH. IF THE SO CALL YOUTH HAPPEN TO BE ON TOP, HEHE PROBLEM DEY O, NICE CARS AND HOUSE ALL OVER THE STATE WITH DIFREND KIND OF SHEMER, ISI OKUKO, AND MORE ALOMO WITH MONKY TAEL. OK NOWN,,,, cool
40 and under
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Eagerly waitin? Only Nigerians mode of revolution would be entirely off of d violent type of pattern (which is d proper way 2 do it).
Where angry youths like me would be brandishin wicked lookin cutlasses 2 behead any unsuspectin poli-THIEF-tians, gyals like u would prefer 2 be dancin azonto & shakin backyard tinz on d streetz( grin ) as if it's just like a normal street carnival! Smh angry
no the violent type would only prompt the western elite to come poking nose and empowering their puppets!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2013
TechyGuy:

I wish there can be war without killing, I would have started the revolt, so we can secede. Imagine all the funds from oil spread to the SW and North all used for development in ND.
Dubai will be a joke!
we can look at Kenya and Chile cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2013
omo i cant wait for this revolution oh!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2013
biafranqueen: 40 and under

40 to me is old and should be call grown man, my brother said from 27 to 30 ages is call youth, and there is no country that can move with such age, I keep on talking about North Korea youth president that always think of nuclear weapons and war then many sweet chick hehe
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by superior3: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2013
icebeatz: omo i cant wait for this revolution oh!
This has always been the problem. We all are saying it's over due, we are ready, we are in support, etc. But who will bell the cat? Abeg I dey go sleep jor...
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 3:29am On Jul 16, 2013
icebeatz: omo i cant wait for this revolution oh!
You can't wait abi, ok nown, na you go first die, me go just sit down dey look and dey drink my ALOMO with my azonto dance. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.