Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59469 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by donfemox(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2013
I pray the revolution happens fast but nigerians are docile and timid.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 3:32am On Jul 16, 2013
$uperior:

This has always been the problem. We all are saying it's over due, we are ready, we are in support, etc. But who will bell the cat? Abeg I dey go sleep jor...
If you like sleep all I know you go soon wake up in due time, me go just dey look and wait for the next episode of this topic. Olori oko.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by brownlord: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Na mouth all of una dey, the same zombi wen go rather give police 20 naira for check point than ask wetin be e offense, abeg make I pass, na only nairaland una fit do this revolution

Nigeria problem is not our leaders, Nigeria is curst, so notin, not even revolution can save this nation. Lord lugard needs to arrested and persecuted in that hell fire he is for joining us in this unholy matrimony
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chrisabig(m): 3:45am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=okpara ugo][/quote]
adahib: Hahahaha.very funny. Before you all get overly excited, read again what was written. Not once in that writeup did I see nigeria being mentioned. He said it's a message to the world (not nigeria) and before you guys move to point out that nigeria is part of the world (obviously),we all know that a typical nigerian would rather complain than revolt. And by the way, this prophesy ain't worth a dime. There is no time frame,and no particular part of the world was mentioned. "i can see it coming" and "message to the world"? Oh cut me some slack.
What are the chances of a revolution happening in some part of the world within the next em..em..let's see...em..50 years? I'll tell you. It's a 100%. So good people of nairaland, what is the prophesy in that?
Come to think of it,i think nigeria is ripe for a revolution.

funny truth. this is a warning not prophesy

***goes back to eating his 30naira bread with stale palm wine***

You think like a man, some people just dey talk because they have mouth and eyes to see, no mind them.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by maximunimpact(m): 4:07am On Jul 16, 2013
This is no prophesy atall, even a teenager knows that a revolution is coming! When I said this earlier this year, it meant notin, ppl riddiculed me 4 dat, now its frm TB Joshua everyone's attention is goten! Well I have said this samething before, take a look at it:.......

www.nairaland.com/1275534/enough-enough-9ja-youths-time
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: Nothing of such will happen, except for the usual paid protest by rented crowds ...

Calm down and watch....

Or better yet go pick up a couple of books and learn from history.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Akpaife(m): 4:39am On Jul 16, 2013
2curiousity: I think its time Nigerians get ready for this really. I have been reading about revolution all over for the past few weeks. Another man of God talked about it here: http://www.aftatech.com/index.php?topic=79.msg97#msg97
Who told u dat abeg count me out
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 16, 2013
This isn't a prophecy. He is just stating a fact based on reality. The current administration seems to have no regard for the common man. cry
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Akpaife(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Who n who will protest?count me out am nt ready 4 dat,u guys should talk on ur own n stop saying dat ds is wht all nigs hav been waiting 4 if u wat 2 protest u can go n do it n stop calling orders I will nt be part of it
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by BUSHHUNTER: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2013
biafranqueen:

I disagree with you, how can we "dis integration" as you put it We have only two classes powerless or powerful if your talking about tribal separation, the same elites will continue to rob the masses so that is not a solution.

Dis-Integration can also work because many countries dat has similar cases like Nigeria dis-integrated for example Pakistan Dis-integrated 4rm India because of Tribal and religious factor..and now they both stand on their own.....many countries of d world had already perform dix method and it work.

Accordinq to Gadahfi He made It clear dat 'If only Nigeria can Split base on the tribal and religious factor as the case of India and Pakistan there is heavy chance of change.

The Senate refer to him as a Lunatic sayinq we wont split.

I see 100% chance of Revolution or Dis-integration as stated in my previous comment because we cant continue this way...Only change is permanent and Change must Occur.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Think of what you can do for your Nigeria and Not what Nigeria can do or have done for you. The ugly truth is that youths depends on the gov't for everything and THERE IS NO WAY THE GOVT CAN EMPLOY EVERYBODY. My fellow good citizens, we can be self employed, we can be entrepreneurs, we can have a thousand people on our pay roll. Let us try to be useful to ourselves by acquiring skills(HANDWORK) that will put food on our table. Your future is in your hands. You better start that skill acquisition now that you have time. Even those in school, you can always use your holiday period to learn something that the world can hear of you. Below are some example of Nigerians who didnt wait or rely on gov't. Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and so on.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by goodgood2(m): 5:06am On Jul 16, 2013
brownlord:

Mad man, na everything una dey find source, even when ur papa dey advise you for house you go still ask am for source, idiot.

see source [size=30pt]sauce [/size]here
He deserves to know the source. This story could have emanated from a beer parlour or an eegbo shrine.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by abu12: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Think of what you can do for your Nigeria and Not what Nigeria can do or have done for you. The ugly truth is that youths depends on the gov't for everything and THERE IS NO WAY THE GOVT CAN EMPLOY EVERYBODY. My fellow good citizens, we can be self employed, we can be entrepreneurs, we can have a thousand people on our pay roll. Let us try to be useful to ourselves by acquiring skills(HANDWORK) that will put food on our table. Your future is in your hands. You better start that skill acquisition now that you have time. Even those in school, you can always use your holiday period to learn something that the world can hear of you. Below are some example of Nigerians who didnt wait or rely on gov't. Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and so on.

Please leave that stupid qoute of your above. Even Aliko and mike still get their money from govt, they borrow from banks and refused to pay, they jump tax.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kundul: 5:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Massive looting n stocking of homes will commence by our politicians now in preparedness. Well it doesn't matter now cos we r cuming
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by getfemmy(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Yes ooo. The revolution must be now. We are all fed up.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Some people will say the ACN paid this man to "prophesy". They would support and even rain abuse on him like they are currently doing to Wole Soyinka once the Presidency says he is becoming partisan.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Okeikpu(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Surely 1 day na 1 day , all dis political thieves go see weting pass Egypt sad wen dat time reach dem go know dat hellfire dey inside dis world. I pitty their children wey dey outside nigeria, cuz dey ll pay d highest price., they ll be my personal target sad
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Allisonrichy(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2013
This man don come again
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by chiboy429(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Fellow Nlanders and nigerians in diaspora,you see what we should know is that the motherland nigeria does not have any problem it still remain perfect the way the creator made it .what we should know is that we are our own problem and it all begin when from the infiltration of dogmas,religious philosophies which are not customary to ours,because you can not solve any problem permanantly without sourcing for the root.looking at the current situation today the places we refer to as holy lands today are they really what it is following the revolutions,crisis,war and coup d' etat going on in Arab ,isreal and the rest of them does this portray that this is were holy people like jesus ,mohammad came from? That is the question we should be asking.Looking at the current situation of things in nigeria does where clerics predict doom to her motherland if truely those predictions are from the creator then but we all know it that the creator is a perfect image of love and we are created from his own perfect image then no doubt we are his extensions invariably that is enough to show that what so ever that comes from him is purity because his taught for us is not of evil but of what ?so any cleric that directs his predictions to negativity should be called in order and be questioned remember our tongue is very powerful we know that.This is not the time to plan for any form of revolution or what soever but a time to seek the true love in our midst when we find it that love will supercede all our troubles because it is only the supreme love of the creator that can change the course of things in nigeria .We have all the natural endowment ,resources ,manpower ,food name them but something is missing and that is LOVE not the love between husband and wife but that love which we were able to start breathing from the first day.Due to lack of love ,we no longer sleep with our two eyes closed,suspisions here and there,hatred,killing ,kidnapping,robbery,embezzlement of public fund,crisis,and the boko haram insurgency that has become a treat even to the child in the womb.Enough is enough for our old way of living,lets put away religious dogma and philosophy because they say you cant put a new wine in an old jar.so today am beckoning on you all lets seek that the divine light that has been in our midst for decades because its the only way forward .wishing you all the creator's love and blessings .for more updates check my blog http://enews.com.ng
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: sad source?

source ko, salt ni.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2013
I agree with this foresight and advice to politicians and technocrats.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Ola Johnson: Some people will say the ACN paid this man to "prophesy". They would support and even rain abuse on him like they are currently doing to Wole Soyinka once the Presidency says he is becoming partisan.

Be objective bro. This is different. You want to politicize the word of God. Who even told you that it is only ACN youths that are angry with this country. Must we reduce our conversation to war of words.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by gbagyiza: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2013
wetin we still dey wait 4, abeg make dis revolution start now........... am ready 4 this.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2013
brownlord:

Mad man, na everything una dey find source, even when ur papa dey advise you for house you go still ask am for source, idiot.

see source [size=30pt]sauce [/size]here
Lmfao
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Victorjoseph(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2013
tinx jus hv to change 4 d better
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Victorjoseph(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Okeikpu: Surely 1 day na 1 day , all dis political thieves go see weting pass Egypt sad wen dat time reach dem go know dat hellfire dey inside dis world. I pitty their children wey dey outside nigeria, cuz dey ll pay d highest price., they ll be my personal target sad
lol.badt guy
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2013
akpomeme:

Be objective bro. This is different. You want to politicize the word of God. Who even told you that it is only ACN youths that are angry with this country. Must we reduce our conversation to war of words.
Why did you and la-unique change your tune.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by hardizzle: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Okay ooo
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by brightnelly(f): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: sad source?

Eye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ pain you?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by holycup(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerian leaders are so SELFfISH and WICKED,let's keep the prophecy aside,2014/15 will tell.REVOLUTIO!is the only hope of the common man and millions of jobless graduates out there in the streets.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by iamdsam: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2013
This prophecy is no lie. There would really be a revolution in Nigeria and many other countries in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.