Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend (5504 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nairalanders I really need your opinions now. My boyfriend was full of praises for me all through today, calling me his queen, love of his life, honey, darling. Suddenly, I got a message on my bbm this night, it was from him, his exact words were " I feel like fucking, I really need Bleep, meen I really wona Bleep" I felt so irritated and insulted. I began to insult him, Calling him idot, and stupid. I quickly deleted him from my bbm and called it quits. Please, do u think I overreacted?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
ngoziliz: Nairalanders I really need your opinions now. My boyfriend was full of praises for me all through today, calling me his queen, love of his life, honey, darling. Suddenly, I got a message on my bbm this night, it was from him, his exact words were " I feel like fucking, I really need Bleep, meen I really wona Bleep" I felt so irritated and insulted. I began to insult him, Calling him idot, and stupid. I quickly deleted him from my bbm and called it quits. Please, do u think I overreacted?

WHY DIDNT YOU FVCK HIM SINCE, WHAT WERE YOU WAITING FOR?

COMING OF CHRIST undecided
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm sorry sad. Does he always behave like that or was it his first time texting you that?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is bleeping? I wrote f*u*ck*ing
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
You've done well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by geekybabe(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Seriosly? U totally over reacted. He simply expressed himself to u and u started calling him names. Whatever he might have said, u shud not av deleted ur bf just like dat. Except u don't really love him. If u love someone, u'd learn to tolerate them..
And y wud u feel irritated? R u a v?

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Before I start I wanna know your age...Are you like nine yrs old ? Smh for this kin okpeke. Grow up jare. I have said worse things to my former gf but all she did was laugh and call me "crazy" and still later give me some...You are very immature and silly and you shouldn't be dating,period.

10 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
ngoziliz: What is bleeping? I wrote f*u*ck*ing

Now,it is comfirmed; you still be learner...lmao

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by fredopayee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Girl, u just passed out from secondary schl. U r must disappointed girl I av ever seen. Are you a virgin? No, even if you are you mustnt act the way you did. He expressed himself, but you showed him he's nobody to you. Na wa for some stupid girls o. Anyway, I pity the poor boy shaa.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Amya(f): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
You probably don't love him

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
What a question? He was only trying to be naughty with u? I can't jes date kids...they are myopic!!!

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ayaaah! My sister sorry o...I will suggest u take 2 can of coffee tonight so u can forget him before u wake in the mortu*** Oh! Sorry I mean morning grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by richeyy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Me think you overreacted. He was jes playing with you and you should have played along by telling him something like: go have a cold shower or grab a pint of cold lager.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who gave small Kids permission to date dis days too much Justin biber i guess.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by ximarro(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
@op, u under-reacted. Do u want us 2 nw plead wit him on ur behalf?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by k2039: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
ngoziliz: Please, do u think I overreacted?
My baby, don't mind them, you didn't over react. In fact I had prayed and fasted that you broke up with him. Now that my prayer has been answered, please kindly consider my proposal, you belong to me.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Are you guyz on an intimate level? Have you done such before? Do you guys talk about such? I think he was just trying to be naughty with you which might pass across as offensive if you guys are not on that wavelength for any reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by buchito1(m): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2013
ngoziliz: What is bleeping? I wrote f*u*ck*ing
Nna ehn! Tata u jst fall ur nyassh o!!! Cant u check a dictionary 1st
No need for meee advicing u cause with d looks u look lik a 13 yrs old gal..
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Would you have preferred he said it to another girl?

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by segzicres(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol, omo kekere.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by sexymoma(f): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2013
you are too immature for me to assimilate ma advice.... shekina
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by fratochi: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
@ op, my sincere advise to you and to all the people supporting the actions of your estranged ungodly sex-mate is to repent from your sins (after confessing and forsaking them), and seek the face of your God while He can still be found, abstain from pre-marital sex, refrain from un-Godly relationships (relationships that do not point you to heaven), pray fervantly for a worthy husband/wife, and get married. The end of time is nearer than you think, hell is real and heaven is real, do not be deceived! ESCAPE THE ANGER OF THE LORD!!!

6 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2013
^^ Something she must have done gave him the idea that it was ok to talk like that.. so the guy isn't all to blame.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2013
From your actions, it shows you're still in your teens.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Adaeze003(f): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2013
You acted appropriately for your age...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Godson201333(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2013
geeky_babe: Seriosly? U totally over reacted. He simply expressed himself to u and u started calling him names. Whatever he might have said, u shud not av deleted ur bf just like dat. Except u don't really love him. If u love someone, u'd learn to tolerate them..
And y wud u feel irritated? R u a v?

wow im Impressed,Can you be my wife please...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by xynerise: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2013
My advice is for u to call him now and tell him u were just joking.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
ngoziliz: Nairalanders I really need your opinions now. My boyfriend was full of praises for me all through today, calling me his queen, love of his life, honey, darling. Suddenly, I got a message on my bbm this night, it was from him, his exact words were " I feel like fucking, I really need Bleep, meen I really wona Bleep" I felt so irritated and insulted. I began to insult him, Calling him idot, and stupid. I quickly deleted him from my bbm and called it quits. Please, do u think I overreacted?
juveniles, mtcheeew #exits thread
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Look at all these immoral boys favouring him. Anyway, y should I listen to u? U r all d same. I believe in chastity. That is how its gonna stay. So, I will still act that way wit any man who shows himself irresponsible and immoral.

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by xynerise: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2013
ngoziliz: Look at all these immoral boys favouring him. Anyway, y should I listen to u? U r all d same. I believe in chastity. That is how its gonna stay. So, I will still act that way wit any man who shows himself irresponsible and immoral.
Sister Ngozi is angry grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Desloaaa(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2013
The young shall grow!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Give your life to Christ. God forbids fornication. Jeez! Am surprised at how sinful ppl have become

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Touts And Area Boys Molest And Tear Girl Pants For Wearing A Short Dress / Alomo Bitters / The Day I Had Hot Sex With My Lecturer In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.