Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? (815 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tell us how pleased you are being in your current relationship. Is it the best of relationship you ever had since you started dating? Was/were the previous one(s)
better than the current? Is it boring and do you contemplate quitting? Do you regret ever being involved? Is it just on manageable standard?

As for me, i'll leave you to unraffle its status with just one word, 'Cokastic' (might not relate to 'Fantastic' as you may assume).

Tell us yours!
Re: Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by 2sexyus: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ah... Meaning na steady b*anging be ur own ni?

Well, so far so good, it seem the most promising for me.
Re: Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
yep... The best and the sweetest. kiss
Re: Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
@2sexy.us, if u unraffle 'cokastic' to mean 'steady b*nging', then u are entitled to ur opinion. Btw, wish ur current relationship to be as promising as u are expecting.

@sexymoma, wow! Gud to know u in owesome and sweetest relationship. Dont forget ur next might be sweeter than this sweetest! Check ur mail pls!
Re: Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by 2sexyus: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Urrmmm... I would say it's the best since we are both acting as a team mate but I don't want to assume it is yet cos girls are like weather in my book.
Re: Is Your Current Relationship The Best You Ever Had? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Fuckwise? :::: No!!!
All other aspect? ::::: Yes!!!

And the irony is, she has the worst past outta ll i av ever dated!!!

And so funny, she is the best....currently!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Receive Money From A Married Man? / A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend To Love A Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.