Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers (4766 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2008
this is a direct response to the playboy thread
i choose my female friends very carefully especially my nigerian girl friends
u must sleep with ur eye, nose and ear open, or they will snatch ur man right under ur nose
help me i dont have a place to stay, na lie o them one steal ur bobo ( u go sleep for unda bridge abi u dey mad)
me i fear women pass men
nigerian girls ( shittt) i fear them well well
they can never leave their exes alone especially when they know he has a girl friend and he lives in jand
thats when they want to call the guy at 12mid night to complain about their stupid problems 9 flash flash flash)
when i come to naija, make sure u keep all ur husbands and boy friends under luck and key cos u wld all surely reap what u have sown even the few innocent ones will pay for the crimes they havent commited
nigerian women always the victims ( virgins ko virgina ni)
nigerian guys beware of those girls that say u are their second shag, ive never given head before, crying during sex asking u hundred time do u love me and shit
shitttttttttttttt
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by tRoOE(f): 6:19pm On May 22, 2008
What does been a backstabber has to do with the person nationality undecided. maybe you need to check yourself and the peeps you roll with out before calling them your friends.
Just because you are more comfortable with your sexuality and your so called sex activities does not label other female that aren't like you hypocrites.
What ladies in their right mind brags about their sexuality, or how they give blow jobs.
I believe your private business is for you and your partners not no one else

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:23pm On May 22, 2008
did u even read the bloody thread at all or u just feel like typing shit
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by HRhotness(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2008
Any man that allows himself to be snatched is a dog!
Any girl that thinks she is woman enough to snatch my man isn't worth my time!

I have no Patience for rubbish and both parties will get the boot

No man is worth loosing sleep over and i will not worry my pretty head if some disillusioned female has it in her head that she deserves my man.
You are who you hang out with and I pick my friends very carefully.
i cant stand classless people and I particularly cant stand females with issues, who think they are in competition with me or who are just plain shady.
I wont even consider dating a man who can be swayed by a flash of skin to begun with, my man has substance and will thunk with his head and not his dick.

I'm a strong believer that we all set ourselves up for whatever situations we find ourselves in and that situation is definitely not for me!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2008
hr hottness i believe u live in an ideal world
in reality, most are ruled by the desires of the flesh
competition is part of our nature
what do u think is behind the theory of natural selection or evolution
be real my dear
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by tRoOE(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2008
@vivaladiva
If you don't like my comment, you can jump off the bridge.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Xerxes1(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2008
@ tRoOE,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was HARSH. . . . . . . U wouldn't want anyone dead, would u?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:32pm On May 22, 2008
after u my darling, after u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 22, 2008
omo-eko

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Antidote1(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

@ tRoOE,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was HARSH. . . . . . . You wouldn't want anyone dead, would u?

Baby please talk to this girl o, she is misbehaving jare grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by HRhotness(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2008
I'm being real,
i don't have the patience
I don't play games
I can't stand sh*t
anything that gets on my nerves I kick out
any man that hasnt evolved passed animal behaviour has no place in my life
I don't settle
I don't compromise on my standards
Like I said, we are who we hang out with and choose to hav no dealings with animals
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

this is a direct response to the playboy thread
i choose my female friends very carefully especially my nigerian girl friends
u must sleep with your eye, nose and ear open, or they will snatch your man right under your nose
help me i don't have a place to stay, na lie o them one steal your bobo ( u go sleep for unda bridge abi u dey mad)
me i fear women pass men
nigerian girls ( shittt) i fear them well well
they can never leave their exes alone especially when they know he has a girl friend and he lives in jand
thats when they want to call the guy at 12mid night to complain about their stupid problems 9 flash flash flash)
when i come to naija, make sure u keep all your husbands and boy friends under luck and key because u would all surely reap what u have sown even the few innocent ones will pay for the crimes they havent commited
nigerian women always the victims ( virgins ko virgina ni)
nigerian guys beware of those girls that say u are their second shag, ive never given head before, crying during sex asking u hundred time do u love me and shit
shitttttttttttttt

Vivalawhatever it is obvious yu and yur supposed friends are birds of the same feather. Na all the scam wey yu sef dey play na im yu dey unfold for here.You play them, they play you. You beware of them and i say to all them friends of yurs, "BEWARE OF VIVALASHAGGA"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:38pm On May 22, 2008
as usu
kingdong:

Vivalawhatever it is obvious yu and yur supposed friends are birds of the same feather. Na all the scam wey yu sef dey play na im yu dey unfold for here.You play them, they play you. You beware of them and i say to all them friends of yurs, "BEWARE OF VIVALASHAGGA"
my openess about sex doesnt mean am goin to sleep wif my fiends father
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm being real,
i don't have the patience
I don't play games
I can't stand sh*t
anything that gets on my nerves I kick out
any man that hasnt evolved passed animal behaviour has no place in my life
I don't settle
I don't compromise on my standards
Like I said, we are who we hang out with and choose to hav no dealings with animals
we are all animal albeit of a higher intelligence
we must put up with some shit at some point
we all make compromise
we all play games
that is the reality of the world we live in
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2008
Yawns tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2008
any one that makes out the world is in perfect equilibrium is living lavidaloca
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

WOW! Woorrrrrrd ! Woorrrrrrd ! Tell the It.

vivaladiva:

my openess about sex doesnt mean am goin to sleep with my fiends father

Vivalashagga are you saying yur friends have been sleeping with yur pops? But una dey do runs together now, and na other people popsie yu sef dey sleep with so ko ye ko jo e, be be nlo, same na ni.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:47pm On May 22, 2008
any one that makes out the world is in perfect equilibrium is living lavidaloca
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 6:49pm On May 22, 2008
mr kingdom you fail to grasp the purpose of this discussion and wld rather dwell on trivialities that belittle the aim of this conversation
it is because of this that u are the weakest link good bye
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2008
You can't hang out with fools and expect more tongue Nigerian girls are backstabbers my bloody foot!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by HRhotness(f): 6:53pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

we are all animal albeit of a higher intelligence
we must put up with some shit at some point
we all make compromise
we all play games
that is the reality of the world we live in

thats is what setting standards is all about
u decide what u can or cannot put up with
sorry i dont play games, dont hav d patience for that, i spk my mind and say what i want and expect the same from people
the differnce with me is I shape my own life, i wont put up with shit becos its the way of the world, if sumthins unaccpetable then its just that,
who makes up the world and reality if not people and I wont let people decide for me how i live my life, been there done that, didnt like it
I choose now
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Dreloaded(f): 6:55pm On May 22, 2008
did something happen btw a friend and your dude, viva

I will give it to you that Naija girls cabn be quite fickle and shady although you cant just blame the girl alone.

You mention that some girls would flash their friend's man at night, how would thatb happen? How did the friend get his number in the first place?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

mr kingdom you fail to grasp the purpose of this discussion and would rather dwell on trivialities that belittle the aim of this conversation
it is because of this that u are the weakest link good bye

Kingdong if you please. And i would have you make yurself clear then if not, i stand on what i have said, that yu and yur friends are birds of the same feathers fucking eachothers fathers and why? for the dosh of course, and yu come here whinning. No dear , yu are the weakest link in womanhood.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by HRhotness(f): 6:59pm On May 22, 2008
the world is definatley not in equilibrium,
but just becos something is widley accepted as true doesnt make it so
we all are masters of our won destiny
we shape our lives based on our decisons, make a wrong choice u reap d repercautions
when i make a mistake, i fix it and move on, i dont settle or accept anything less
thats my world
i dont live by the norm,
I live for me and me alone
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Xerxes1(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2008
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers ??

The answer is simple: The demand for MEN outweighs the SUPPLY.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats is what setting standards is all about
u decide what u can or cannot put up with
sorry i don't play games, don't hav d patience for that, i spk my mind and say what i want and expect the same from people
the differnce with me is I shape my own life, i wont put up with shit because its the way of the world, if sumthins unaccpetable then its just that,
who makes up the world and reality if not people and I wont let people decide for me how i live my life, been there done that, didnt like it
I choose now

HR please say that one more time and louder please for it to hear and maybe, just maybe, change its ways so it can be called woman again.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by tRoOE(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2008
@Xerxes
LOL I was just trying to help her out grin grin
don't you know some people are better off dead tongue
I see someone is banned again grin grin wetin you do this time

@ jennykadry
Long time cheesy cheesy cheesy, hope you no vex at me sha for not posting the horoscope

@vivaladiva
chicken brain that can not happen since we don't think alike

As for your topic birds of the same feathers flocks together, so see why you and your so called friends are stealing each others men lipsrsealed

@~Antidote~
Hello stranger long time, sorry about the other time wink, will call you lata on

@vivaladiva
will be back for your dumbass, boyfriend Snatcher  cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by 4Him1(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2008
viva . . . were you trying to describe yourself too here?
Thot you were almost going to sleep with another woman's boyfriend until you realised he had a small peewee.

Ahh Nigerian girls are such backstabbers . . . i certainly agree. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by HRhotness(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2008
4 Him:

viva . . . were you trying to describe yourself too here?
Thot you were almost going to sleep with another woman's boyfriend until you realised he had a small peewee.

Ahh Nigerian girls are such backstabbers . . . i certainly agree. grin

Sweetheart
where hav u been?
missed u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2008
why do some people derive so much pleasure from pretending ( especially nigerians)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2008
Vivaaa, Vivaaa, where are youuuu?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by kingdong(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

why do some people derive so much pleasure from pretending ( especially nigerians)

wo change yur ways. for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Them Nice Guys Like Graham And Danhumphrey / Why I Have Trust Issues!! / Fame And Luv- A Photo Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.