Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,074 members, 7,849,358 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69249 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Ur a big liar! Fool, what are u enjoying in Tamale in Northern Region of Ghana when 80% of Northern children are street hockers in Accra. Ashanti people from southern part of Ghana called people from northern(Tamale) part of Ghana '' PEPEYI'' meaning poor, slaves and primitive people. Fool, there is no 1 company in the three Northern part of Ghana i.e Northern region, Upper region and Upper west region. Upper East region capital Bolgatanga is a typical village with only one tire road, the only road that lead to Navarango to Burkina Faso. Upper West region capital Wa is not even upto a village, is a typical bush. Northern Region capital Tamala where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from is only the city in the entire northern part of Ghana that have local airport and local stadium but with out any single company. In Northern region of Ghana( Tamale) there is no road from Tamale to Bole where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from. There is no road from Tamale to Yedi and Bibila where Ghana former vice president Aliyu Mahama come from. In Upper East region of Ghana, there is no road from Bolgatanga to Wa where Ghana University of Development Studies located. There is no road from Bolgatanga to Bawku where Ghana have border with Togo in northern part. In Upper West region, there is no road from Wa to Hamele where Ghana also have another border with Burkina Faso. There is also no road from Wa to zuwarugu where Ghana Gold mine located in North. Pls fool, stop spreading liars. Ghana don't have any constant electricity and every offices, network mass, big business, banks, manufacturing companies and rich people in Ghana have and used generators every day. Listen fool, my 3 years working with a Nigeria company in Ghana that instoring Glo Network in the whole Ghana have open my eyes to know that Ghana is nothing but a glorified village. Ghana is a typical village to compare with Senegal and Ivory Coast in West African. Ghana is a country build with liars, propaganda and hypocrites, hatred and enviness. The only good place in Ghana are East Legon in Accra where 1000s of Nigerians live and Sprintex road in Accra where TB Joshua build his Church in Ghana, the rest of Ghana are glorified typical villages.

Choi!!!! This is finishing mode

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Wislet: HONESTLY, I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS HAS BECOME A NIGERIA-GHANA CoMPARISON/BASHING THREAD. WHAT IS INSULTING IN THAT WRITE-UP? MOST OF ThAT ARE JUST COMPLIMENTS. Can't you people speak civil words for once and use the faculties in your head? Why/how do you derive pleasure insulting somebody? Why do you feel the NEED to create enmity between you and others? Why do you take pride in making others dislike/hate you because of your uncouth lips? Can't you respect others? The human beings of today need to check their psyche...seriously. What will the pounding of chest benefit you?
If it is within you, you will fight the other ethnic group...between you and others,you try to belittle them. Pls 9ja, grow up. All you youths, grow up. Because it is not our fathers and mothers that pound their chest/take pride in arrogance. Love others. They do not hate you.
I hate hypocrites, just visit any Ghana forums like Ghanaweb.com, Ghanasoccernet.com, modernghana.com, joyfmonline.com, and see how low minded Gaynaians sorry Ghanaians are busy bashing, abusing Nigeria every minute, even if the topic they are discussing is not concerning Nigeria. Also watch Ghana television stations like GTV, Cine afrik, Adom tv etc, or listen to any Ghana radio stations like joy fm, citi fm, adom fm etc and see how these senseless, inferior minded Gaynaians are abusing Nigeria every minute of the day. Pls tell those burnt charcoal Gaynains to grow up and stop being lazy, envy and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

my old email password is my twitter password.

Here you go, @Mocute3
havent used it since like feburary anyways

You could still revive your old email account if you've forgotten your password. Just follow the same step and you're there.

BTW, Nomski0 is following Mocute3 on twitter. Also, your profile picture on NL is one of Mocute3 pictures taking 6 months ago. That tells you something, doesn't it?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2013
druid06:

You could still revive your old email account if you've forgotten your password. Just follow the same step and you're there.

Thanks but i'm abandoning yahoo.....its gmail things now

@Cusubaba you never disappoint, in fact When you start.......no one can stop you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

@Cusubaba you never disappoint, in fact When you start.......no one can stop you.

BTW, Nomski0 is following Mocute3 on twitter. Also, your profile picture on NL is one of Mocute3 pictures taking 6 months ago. That tells you something, doesn't it?

Just be truthful babe, your profile picture on NL isn't it yours but of someone's elses (Mocute3). I think you have self esteem issues and you need to work it out. Using someone else's picture is considered fraud and it's a punishable offense by law.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2013
nadia_SA: Hehe..
But nigeria which country don't u guys quarrel with if its not SA its Ghana..

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
but nadia u hav to defend ur country cuz u ar now nigeria nt s.a and if oda country dnt want to qurrel wit us wy ar dey here cuz i dnt know any ghanian forum site and i dnt wan to know cuz dey discus der own sily issue der dsame with s.a bt becus u ar now our in- law i wnt use any harsh word on s.a and jus warn our nwadianas nt to insult us comin to ghana dey ar sily people i dnt blame dem i blame der ignorant

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2013
druid06:

I'm not using someone else's picture.

I really dont blame you, its the world we live in today.
What else is next you want my bb pin? Facebook id, phone number to satisfy your curiosity?

Abeg let me be, my mind is clean.......i've got nothing to hide.
Thats me in my profile pic. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

I'm not using someone else's picture.

I really dont blame you, its the world we live in today.
What else is next you want my bb pin? Facebook id, phone number to satisfy your curiosity?

Abeg let me be, my mind is clean.......i've got nothing to hide.
Thats me in my profile pic. Simple.

You think hiding behind a computer or a mobile device gives you animousity. You're wrong babe. You are a liar, a fraud and a cheat.

BTW, your real name is Nomski Crystal Esedere and your facebook page is www.facebook.com/Onometracie

You claim you're a student of the University of Benin. We all know it's a lie.

Get a life babe.

And come to think of it, it's not like you look bad in your real pictures. Why then the self esteem issues??
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2013
vivalavida:

Choi!!!! This is finishing mode
finishing indeed i know shame go catch some reasonable ghanian in dis forum .lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
druid06:

You think hiding behind a computer or a mobile device gives you animousity. You're wrong babe. You are a liar, a fraud and a cheat.

BTW, your real name is Nomski Crystal Esedere and your facebook page is www.facebook.com/Onometracie

You claim you're a student of the University of Benin. We all know it's a lie.

Get a life babe.

And come to think of it, it's not like you look bad in your real pictures. Why then the self esteem issues??

Anything to convince yourself dude.
I'm not gonna waste time arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
ghana must go noni
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Ur a big liar! Fool, what are enjoying u in Tamale in Northern Region of Ghana when 80% of Northern children are street hockers in Accra. Ashanti people from southern part of Ghana called people from northern(Tamale) part of Ghana '' PEPEYI'' meaning poor, slaves and primitive people. Fool, there is no 1 company in the three Northern part of Ghana i.e Northern region, Upper region and Upper west region. Upper East region capital Bolgatanga is a typical village with only one tire road, the only road that lead to Navarango to Burkina Faso. Upper West region capital Wa is not even upto a village, is a typical bush. Northern Region capital Tamala where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from is only the city in the entire northern part of Ghana that have local airport and local stadium but with out any single company. In Northern region of Ghana( Tamale) there is no road from Tamale to Bole where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from. There is no road from Tamale to Yedi and Bibila where Ghana former vice president Aliyu Mahama come from. In Upper East region of Ghana, there is no road from Bolgatanga to Wa where Ghana University of Development Studies located. There is no road from Bolgatanga to Bawku where Ghana have border with Togo in northern part. In Upper West region, there is no road from Wa to Hamele where Ghana also have another border with Burkina Faso. There is also no road from Wa to zuwarugu where Ghana Gold mine located in North. Pls fool, stop spreading liars. Ghana don't have any constant electricity and every offices, network mass, big business, banks, manufacturing companies and rich people in Ghana have and used generators every day. Listen fool, my 3 years working with a Nigeria company in Ghana that instoring Glo Network in the whole Ghana have open my eyes to know that Ghana is nothing but a glorified village. Ghana is a typical village to compare with Senegal and Ivory Coast in West African. Ghana is a country build liars, propaganda and hypocrites, hatred and enviness. The only good place in Ghana are East Legon in Accra where 1000s of Nigerians live and Sprintex road in Accra where TB Joshua build his Church in Ghana, the rest of Ghana are glorified typical villages.

U r an example of a failed Nigeria educational system, u son of a baboon n rhino parentage didn't u learn summary at school? Ur penchant for stupidityyyy, shallow mindedness n utter nonsense is amazing but datz one of da characteristics of being a nigerian. Now lemme down to ur phucking level, Ghana style. After reading a bit of ur piece of shiiiiiit, let's all imagine dat Ghana is a village wit no lights n roads n Nigeria is better than America. Don't u think there might be a reason why millions of nigerians r in Ghana leaving behind ur Godforsaken country. Lemme highlight some of da reasons for u foooool. Tolerance, rule of law, stability n peace. These reasons doesn't exist in Nigeria, who want to stay in da most corrupt country with no light n a country full of over 100 million uncivilized barbaric apes, kidnappers, ritual murders,.......... The hell dat we always read about in the Holy Bible is Nigeria. Look at ur universities they look like public toilets can't even be compared to colleges like Adisadel, Prempeh etc n u wonder why Nigerians pay good money for education in Ghana u shiiiiiiiit bag. U r useless people from a useless country n a useless president. We will always shiiiiiit n spit on u nigerians. Ghana for life.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Am waiting for that fool who 80% of their female children from Northern part of Ghana are in Southern part of Ghana doing Kayeye jobs( little girls carrying heavy loads in their heads) in the streets of Accra and Kumasi to name me 1 company in the entire Northern region of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Anything to convince yourself dude.
I'm not gonna waste time arguing with you.

You're a pathological liar. You still continue to deny the fact that you're on here using an innocent girl's picture even when you've been cornered and caught red handed. I give up, your case should be rested upon your conscience.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
druid06:

You're a pathological liar. You still continue to deny the fact that you're on here using an innocent girl's picture even when you've been cornered and caught red handed. I give up, your case should be rested upon your conscience.

If it will make you feel better about yourself then keep believing it.

I cant stop you? Can i?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: I hate hypocrites, just visit any Ghana forums like Ghanaweb.com, Ghanasoccernet.com, modernghana.com, joyfmonline.com, and see how low minded Gaynaians sorry Ghanaians are busy bashing, abusing Nigeria every minute, even if the topic they are discussing is not concerning Nigeria. Also watch Ghana television stations like GTV, Cine afrik, Adom tv etc, or listen to any Ghana radio stations like joy fm, citi fm, adom fm etc and see how these senseless, inferior minded Gaynaians are abusing Nigeria every minute of the day. Pls tell those burnt charcoal Gaynains to grow up and stop being lazy, envy and hypocrites.

Dude derz nuttin betta to talk about apart from fraud, armed robberies, kidnapping ........etc u asss wipe. Get over urself Nigeria is da most useless country on earth n u animals give birth like pigsssssss grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Am waiting for that fool who 80% of their female children from Northern part of Ghana are in Southern part of Ghana doing Kayeye jobs( little girls carrying heavy loads in their heads) in the streets of Accra and Kumasi to name me 1 company in the entire Northern region of Ghana.

Cusubaba slow down, pity them small o.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Warris happening here ? grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Am waiting for that fool who 80% of their female children from Northern part of Ghana are in Southern part of Ghana doing Kayeye jobs( little girls carrying heavy loads in their heads) in the streets of Accra and Kumasi to name me 1 company in the entire Northern region of Ghana.

Ur country is crapppppppp hahaaaaa don't be emotional about diz. Nigerians is dat last tin God after animals but He got tired n didn't continue grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Don't you guys ever get tired of bashing each other countries ? undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
It's a curse to be a nigerian, phucking hell even country like Botswana hv operation flush out Nigerians grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r an example of a failed Nigeria educational system, u son of a baboon n rhino parentage didn't u learn summary at school? Ur penchant for stupidityyyy, shallow mindedness n utter nonsense is amazing but datz one of da characteristics of being a nigerian. Now lemme down to ur phucking level, Ghana style. After reading a bit of ur piece of shiiiiiit, let's all imagine dat Ghana is a village wit no lights n roads n Nigeria is better than America. Don't u think there might be a reason why millions of nigerians r in Ghana leaving behind ur Godforsaken country. Lemme highlight some of da reasons for u foooool. Tolerance, rule of law, stability n peace. These reasons doesn't exist in Nigeria, who want to stay in da most corrupt country with no light n a country full of over 100 million uncivilized barbaric apes, kidnappers, ritual murders,.......... The hell dat we always read about in the Holy Bible is Nigeria. Look at ur universities they look like public toilets can't even be compared to colleges like Adisadel, Prempeh etc n u wonder why Nigerians pay good money for education in Ghana u shiiiiiiiit bag. U r useless people from a useless country n a useless president. We will always shiiiiiit n spit on u nigerians. Ghana for life.
stupid coment from silly person wy is americans china and india rushin to nigeria is to invest if u dnt know meanin of investment go marry ur dictionary

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123: Don't you guys ever get tired of bashing each other countries ? undecided

Nuttin wrong bashing a phucking nigerian its fun grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123: Don't you guys ever get tired of bashing each other countries ? undecided
ada ututu oma
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Nuttin wrong bashing a phucking nigerian its fun grin cheesy

undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: ada ututu oma

smiley
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Cusubaba slow down, pity them small o.
dat guy na my main man he know ghanian in and out even der private side lol kudos to one and only cusubaba i luv ur type

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: stupid coment from silly person wy is americans china and india rushin to nigeria is to invest if u dnt know meanin of investment go marry ur dictionary

Baboon i am even amaze dat u can put one or two sentences together judging from da useless educational structure in ur Godforsaken country or u one of those Nigerians who enjoyed good quality education in Ghana. Hahaaaaaaa u ape.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: dat guy na my main man he know ghanian in and out even der private side lol kudos to one and only cusubaba i luv ur type

We can read nigerians like book cuz they very easy to pointed out cuz they loud n stupidddddddddd wit nuttin to show. grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: dat guy na my main man he know ghanian in and out even der private side lol kudos to one and only cusubaba i luv ur type

The word is GHANAIAN u stupiddddd numbskull hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
GHANIAN GIRLS CAN SMELL A NAIJA BOY A MILE AWAY, I WAS IN GHANA DURING THE LAST NATIONS CUP PLAYED THERE, DUDE U SHOULD SEE HOW THE GIRLS JUST CLING TO A GUY THAT LOOKS REMOTELY NIGERIAN, I DONT KNOW HOW THE GET TO KNOW BUT I GUESS GHANIAN MEN ARE SHORT, UGLY, BLACK AS Bleep AND GAY, IF U THINK AM LYING JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR MOVIES, THEY RELY HEAVILY ON HALF CASTE ACTORS JUST TO SAVE FACE, AND IF U ARE IN GHANA AND LIGHT IN COMPLEXION YOU DONT NEED AND AUDITION

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
FYI I HAVE EATEN GHANA CAT PEPPER SOUP BEFORE, ITS OK BUT NOT AS GOOD AS NAIJA VERSION OF CAT SOUP, THEY ONLY THING IS THE RATE AT WHICH THIS GHANIAN KITTENS KEEP FALLING OVER THEMSELVES TO BE SLAUGHTERED BY NAIJA BOYS WHO JUST WANNA CHOP N CLEAN MOUTH..........#GOES FOR HIS HANKY#

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.