Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69000 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okeikpu: Guy u are talking abt Biafra not Nigeria... I thought u shud know dat.
Another slowpoke spotted
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cusubaba: Someone else wrote something and u village lovepeddler start calling Cusubaba. May Satan punish ur burnt smilling totoo( pussy) for calling my name. Listen u cheap ashawo i don't Bleep dirty smilling totoo( pussy) like urs. Listen, u slowpoke, i don't have lazy, liars, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless, primitive, inferior minded Gaynaians time again because useless Gaynaians don't worth my precious time again.

Shut up u son of a mentally retardeddddddd baboon Jux go back to ur cage n sleep on ur generator. Ghana 4 lyf

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
When I saw this thread a few hours ago I decided that it was a trollfest waiting to happen.....

....and I was right, as usual.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
grin grin grin i see you got jokes, pity it aint funny. Since when did you become Seun? If the owner himself tells us we are not invited then i will respect it and leave. There are many foreigners here and even on our websites but we dnt tell them to leave our websites. I guess we should scratch Kind from that list undecided

Don't mind diz ape, nigerians r naturally uncouth humans despised everywhere in da world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
lol since when have i insulted the Giant of Africa. Please go and read my comments very well. If you want to use your "moderator" status to ban me for doing absolutelty nothing while others are saying a lot worse then do so.I won't cry amd i surely will not die.

N wot is wrong if u hv insulted a useless country wit a bunch of useless people n not to mention their useless president. To be a nigerian is a curse
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
some-girl:

It is undeniably nice, I have been there a few times and would definitely go again but I wouldn't live there.

Bleaching fooool a peaceful country n a Godforsaken country like Nigeria full of bombing, ritual murders ....etc which one do u prefer. Fooooool stop bleaching ur brains as well n use it to think

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lol Banku aden? Just let it go please.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: 'Cool like nigerians?' Are nigerians cool? LOL Ghanaians wish they could be cool like Nigerians? Like how? I think some people have been drinking too much kai kai, ogogoro, akpeteshie, sapele water, kparaga, short cut, shepe, agwanta, jipiti and push-me-I-push-you.
Like your ancestors were shoemakers down here

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Shut up u son of a mentally retardeddddddd baboon Jux go back to ur cage n sleep on ur generator. Ghana 4 lyf
ma brother, you too much for these apes grin grin grin see how u just dey dissect these clueless eediots. citizens of the Federal of F000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ls
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
Like your ancestors were shoemakers down here
glad you mentioned 'were' and that was a long time ago. it was all good and today we are better for it. the new reality is that your country is now a sh1thole,huh? True or false? I will be a shoemaker than be an armed robber, a kidnapper, a pr0stitute, a ritualist, a terrorist, pirate, 419ner, a love-vendor, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, militant, oil bunkerer, a witch/wizard. Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea una fvck up too much

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol Banku aden? Just let it go please.
let it go? the show is about to start. just sit back and enjoy the ride, dear sister! we need to teach these modafakas a lesson not to fvck with us again! evil tards! just enjoy,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: Fvck you, eeeediot. fuelish MUMUgerian! who gives a fvck what an animal like yo think? shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap Ghanaians don't fear anybody, or anything, except God! That's the meaning of the Gye Nyame symbol among Akans. We don't go out of our way to provoke anyone, but if you provoke us....................

God bless my beautiful country, Ghana!
Otondo! You dey vex for the 'GAY - NIAN' ?? Charlie die that mumu-gerian case. E No make sense reach GHANA MUST GO!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Wale112(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: glad you mentioned 'were' and that was a long time ago. it was all good and today we are better for it. the new reality is that your country is now a sh1thole,huh? True or false?

True
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
As i've said before, you're all bitter. Reading your posts really confirms it.
Well as i said before if bashing a nation will ease your bitterness, inferiority complex and make you feel better about yourselves that you've achieved something then be my guest.

Continue with your talents.......when e tire you, una go log off with the same raging bitterness and inferiority complex only to come here tomorrow and continue.

Good night peeps. One love Nigeria one love Ghana. Its a love-hate relationship.

By the power vested in me by Oga Seun I declare this thread closed.

-------

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: choi, I see say na small pikin dey worry you,huh?
OMO! This guy no even sabi speak commo 9ja pidgin. Chai! They be trying all their life to learn this our sweet language but dey no REASHH.....!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
Otondo! You dey vex for the 'GAY - NIAN' ?? Charlie die that mumu-gerian case. E No make sense reach GHANA MUST GO!!!
Ghana-must-go has been consigned to history so grow up. we are talking about the reality today which is that your dustbin country is now officially a sh1thole. Omo no dey easy have you heard of Ghana must go and nigerian are coming? don't worry soon una go hear part 2

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
OMO! This guy no even sabi speak commo 9ja pidgin. Chai! Gay-nians be trying all their life to learn this our sweet language but dey no REASHH.....!!
we all know nigerians have a low IQ,huh? if i don't come down to their level how can I communicate with the MUMUs?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please Petro and Banku can you just stop and calll it quits. The insults etc is enough. Lets all just agree to disagree. This is really silly and childish for everyone to keep arguing like this.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol Banku aden? Just let it go please.

Hv not even started yet Jux charging ma phone n hit diz BOKO madaphuckers

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: Please Petro and Banku can you just stop and calll it quits. The insults etc is enough. Lets all just agree to disagree. This is really silly and childish for everyone to keep arguing like this.

Me nua bea. wose nkrofo yi yen nye won den? yen gyae won wahu? walahi, afei na anka ma ye ready paa s33 nka me newom be si ani papapabi . LOL
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: Please Petro and Banku can you just stop and calll it quits. The insults etc is enough. Lets all just agree to disagree. This is really silly and childish for everyone to keep arguing like this.

See nigerians r a bunch of mosquitoes n i am always ready wit ma mosquito coil n erase diz foooools. I am Jux starting ma day

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hv not even started yet Jux charging ma phone n hit diz BOKO madaphuckers
LOL they asked for it, didn't they? I'm ready any time any day to defend the motherland, even with my life? Yes, I'll never shy away from defending my country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla:

Me nua bea. wose nkrofo yi yen nye won den? yen gyae won wahu? walahi, afei na anka ma ye ready paa s33 nka me newom be si ani papapabi . LOL

Petrodolla let's hit diz BOKO phuckers once n for all. Waste of space
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

12. Bleaching (Number 1 in Africa) grin cheesy
Ewu. Una no get money to buy the bleaching cream abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL they asked for it, didn't they? I'm ready any time any day to defend the motherland, even with my life? Yes, I'll never shy away from defending my country.

Bold to defend forever ....... Ghana 4 lyf.... Wukum apim apim b3ba

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Petrodolla let's hit diz BOKO phuckers once n for all. Waste of space
Look my brother. you know Petrodolla never shies away from a fight,huh? it appears the modafakas have given up,huh? who knows, they may have run out of fuel in their generators. we'll just sit back and hit them, if they try any sh1t again.huh?

I drove like crazy from my office so I can get home settle down and hit the modafakas. So I am ready. and where is that casubaba or whatever the eediot calls himself these days?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
hey let der be peace in dis forum pls dnt insult 9ja cuz dey nt ur mate and 9ja dnt insult ghana cuz dey children to u .if ur child insult u just take it as ignorant ,cuz diz ghana we ar arguin wit is nt up to one state in nigeria so nw wy should we reply dem since dey are jelous let dem go and hug transformer and hope in der next world dey wil come frm great nigeria .i wonder how would parent exchange world wit kid we ar parent to dem.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
We r Ghanaians we r black lyk a tar n we r proud. They r nigerians they r thieves n they r proud.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ablyguy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
maskid:

The only positive thing about you is your HIV status

Choi! This one go sound like Shekau bomb for im ear...
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Bold to defend forever ....... Ghana 4 lyf.... Wukum apim apim b3ba
grin grin grin grin LOL GOd Bless Our Homeland Ghana........ wao GH for LIFE. we are not called Warrior Kings for nothing,huh?

God bless you, my brother.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
murimoney: but my 419 money buys anytin I like around d world including ur precious country *Ghana*
.WORDshockedcheesyshocked!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
We r Ghanaians we r black lyk a tar n we r proud. They r nigerians they r thieves n they r proud.
we are black so what? and isn't black supposed to be beautiful? are they white, upon being declared the world capital for bleaching? pure inferiority complex, that is what it is. nothing more ,nothing less! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.