Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69270 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123: Don't you guys ever get tired of bashing each other countries ? undecided
It used to be an interesting thread before some bigots turned it to something else cheesy sad
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lilimax:
It used to be an interesting thread before some bigots turned it to something else cheesy sad

I know right ? Smh undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Baboon i am even amaze dat u can put one or two sentences together judging from da useless educational structure in ur Godforsaken country or u one of those Nigerians who enjoyed good quality education in Ghana. Hahaaaaaaa u ape.
any nigeria who skul at ghana ar dos dat fail der jamb ,ghana cant compete wit nigeria in education .last year one of nigeria student in uniben win d most inteligent in african so dnt even compare or contrast .

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaa see diz illiterate foooooool da word is tourch light. U can't even spell hahaaaaa
Bro it's 'torch' yo can's spell too. Illiterate Gaynaian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
True @ Emmanuel. I have cuzns and friends who have schooled in Ghana and they have one thing in common ------> They couldn't pass the jamb examinations and time was going. We send the worst of our pre-tertiary education prospects down there to @least get some education.
Look around the world,surf the web and read your newspapers and you will see Nigerians doing great things in all sphere's of life. From wole soyinka being a Nobel leaurate to The late Achebe being described as the father of African literature to Dr Philip Emegwali,the power-house behind microsoft. Bet ghanains have heared of Ngozi okonjo-iweala and Oby ezekwesili and the post they held @ world bank. The cannes award held like a week back had 4 nigerian authors among the final 5 for the literary award and a nigerian ended up winning it. In music,2Face is recognised presently as Africa's finest and in D'koko master 'Dban',we have another huge masquerade.When it comes to peace-keeping efforts out commitment to that is unquestionable.There is no area of human endeavour that ghana comes close to Nigeria. Yea we have our issues of corruption,mis-rule etc but when push comes to push,naija is up there. Your country is the equivalent of some states in Nigeria both in geographical size and population. We are big,with numerous languages and cultures. You cant compare in anyway. If you start talking aesthetics of the country,i can give u some states in Nigeria where you can go to and in all ramifications you will think you are in a western country. Go to cross river this december and witness the biggest carnival in Africa. I even met a ghanaian girl who claimed she schools @ cambridge there last year. She travelled all the way from UK for the carnival. Go to states like akwa-ibom,abuja and owerri. Visit lagos and experience the city with the largest pool of languages. I can go on and on about my country. I even understand where all the hating is coming from. This is sibling rivalry. So keep hating our brodas from da west coast abi. With all our problems,we can neva trade our being Nigerians for anything.The experience of being a nigerian is one to be cherished.

I forgot to add that ---> WE GOT SWAG

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r an example of a failed Nigeria educational system, u son of a baboon n rhino parentage didn't u learn summary at school? Ur penchant for stupidityyyy, shallow mindedness n utter nonsense is amazing but datz one of da characteristics of being a nigerian. Now lemme down to ur phucking level, Ghana style. After reading a bit of ur piece of shiiiiiit, let's all imagine dat Ghana is a village wit no lights n roads n Nigeria is better than America. Don't u think there might be a reason why millions of nigerians r in Ghana leaving behind ur Godforsaken country. Lemme highlight some of da reasons for u foooool. Tolerance, rule of law, stability n peace. These reasons doesn't exist in Nigeria, who want to stay in da most corrupt country with no light n a country full of over 100 million uncivilized barbaric apes, kidnappers, ritual murders,.......... The hell dat we always read about in the Holy Bible is Nigeria. Look at ur universities they look like public toilets can't even be compared to colleges like Adisadel, Prempeh etc n u wonder why Nigerians pay good money for education in Ghana u shiiiiiiiit bag. U r useless people from a useless country n a useless president. We will always shiiiiiit n spit on u nigerians. Ghana for life.
Primitive bastard, ur name said it all. Someone like u with Tilipia brain and Banku height doesn't worth my precious time. Anyway i know ur one of those lazy 24 million bastard Ghanaians like Jerry Rawlings who doesn't know their father. Lazy Scumbag.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Ur a big liar! Fool, what are u enjoying in Tamale in Northern Region of Ghana when 80% of Northern children are street hockers in Accra. Ashanti people from southern part of Ghana called people from northern(Tamale) part of Ghana '' PEPEYI'' meaning poor, slaves and primitive people. Fool, there is no 1 company in the three Northern part of Ghana i.e Northern region, Upper region and Upper west region. Upper East region capital Bolgatanga is a typical village with only one tire road, the only road that lead to Navarango to Burkina Faso. Upper West region capital Wa is not even upto a village, is a typical bush. Northern Region capital Tamala where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from is only the city in the entire northern part of Ghana that have local airport and local stadium but with out any single company. In Northern region of Ghana( Tamale) there is no road from Tamale to Bole where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from. There is no road from Tamale to Yedi and Bibila where Ghana former vice president Aliyu Mahama come from. In Upper East region of Ghana, there is no road from Bolgatanga to Wa where Ghana University of Development Studies located. There is no road from Bolgatanga to Bawku where Ghana have border with Togo in northern part. In Upper West region, there is no road from Wa to Hamele where Ghana also have another border with Burkina Faso. There is also no road from Wa to zuwarugu where Ghana Gold mine located in North. Pls fool, stop spreading liars. Ghana don't have any constant electricity and every offices, network mass, big business, banks, manufacturing companies and rich people in Ghana have and used generators every day. Listen fool, my 3 years working with a Nigeria company in Ghana that instoring Glo Network in the whole Ghana have open my eyes to know that Ghana is nothing but a glorified village. Ghana is a typical village to compare with Senegal and Ivory Coast in West African. Ghana is a country build with liars, propaganda and hypocrites, hatred and enviness. The only good place in Ghana are East Legon in Accra where 1000s of Nigerians live and Sprintex road in Accra where TB Joshua build his Church in Ghana, the rest of Ghana are glorified typical villages.

Whack a con! you went to northern Ghana and so what? Let me tell you something. If I come to your sh1thole,huh, I won’t need to get out far to see the manifestation of poverty on the streets and lives of your wretched, long-suffering citizens. Right from the dirt-filled airport the signs are obvious. See all those official kowtowing and groveling at you for small small change. Rankadede, rankadede you’ll hear them literally falling over themselves to please you for a bit of change! grin

and if you survive the potholes to town, you then have to contend with robbers. They are everywhere and attack anything that moves. Heard people are now being kidnapped in that sh1thole for gala and coke! grin

How could you have soo many sickos together at one time and in one place! Incredible stuff

And if you happen to enter that sh1thole by road, it'll be your worst nightmare! I was in that sh1thole for less than 24 hours just before Christmas for something that came up suddenly and my required my urgent attention. My driver and I got to seme by 3 am. See those corrupt customs and security officials. It was like they were harvesting their cocoa or something. Then when we entered the nigerian side of the border, every thing changed. Come and see road. My driver kept saying , “this is a disgrace, this is a disgrace.” I told the poor chap who was in nigeria for the first time that he aint sen nothing yet. That he should prepare himself because we were in a sh1thole! Can you imganine that? If such an important road was in a such state, do you need anyone to tell you the state of roads in that dustbin country? fuckeduppedness

What do you expect from a citizen of the federal republic of fooools? You are answering your country’s name.
I go to bed each night happy to know that more Ghanaians have access to clean water, electricity, quality education, roads, jobs, food, better life expectancy, access to health care, personal security,less corrupt than nigerians. Check out the United Nations Human Development Index and see how poorly rated your sh1thole is. Liberia is even rated better! 42 million nigerians are unemployed, 34 milion have no access to toilet, lefe expectancy is a paltry 52, compared with 64 for Ghana. 90% of your impoverished,long-suffering citizens survive on less than $2 a day, compared with 52% in Ghana.

99% of nigerians are thieves, murders and rapists. Talk about a country sleepwalking into oblivion!
No wonder Chukwumerije described you eeediots as educated illiterates. Nigeria is the only country in the world where a graduate from the university cannot read notr write English! I know one girl who went to University of Jos to read English and yet can’t write nor read in English. She works for NTA!

Out of 60 million children that have stunted growth worldwide due to malnutrition, nigeria alone accounts for 11 million of them and is predicted to have about 2.4 million additional stunted children by 2025.
One out of five (11 million) chronically malnourished children in Africa live in nigeria

500 women in nigeria die out of 100,000 child births every year. According to the WHO’s statistics in 2012, Nigeria had a rate of 143 per 1000 live births, compared with 74 for Ghana.
Nigeria has the second highest number of people estimated to be living with HIV/AIDS in the world.
Pneumonia kills 200,000 children in that sh1thole every year

Malaria kills 300,000 in that glorified sh1thole every year, and 97% of the population is at risk.
In fact your sh1thole was rated by WHO at the end of 2012 as the most disease burdened country in the world.
Boko haram in the north, kidnapping,fake drug factories, baby factories, otokoto, robberies in the SE, oil bunkering, piracy, militants in the SS, pr0stitution in Edo state, armed robberies, ritualists-Gbomogbomo in SW. how fvcked can a country get? grin

Minister of state for transport, Mr.John Okechukwu Emeka says about 80% of nigeria’s estimated 194,200 kilometer road network is in a state of disrepair.

According to the former Lagos state health commissioner Dr. Jide Idris, 717 corpses were picked up from the streets of Lagos annually. This figure was given many years ago. I am sure it has reached over 2000 by now. smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
^^^Long story! Keep deceiving yourself. Hahaha
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
vivalavida: True @ Emmanuel. I have cuzns and friends who have schooled in Ghana and they have one thing in common ------> They couldn't pass the jamb examinations and time was going. We send the worst of our pre-tertiary education prospects down there to @least get some education.
Look around the world,surf the web and read your newspapers and you will see Nigerians doing great things in all sphere's of life. From wole soyinka being a Nobel leaurate to The late Achebe being described as the father of African literature to Dr Philip Emegwali,the power-house behind microsoft. Bet ghanains have heared of Ngozi okonjo-iweala and Oby ezekwesili and the post they held @ world bank. The cannes award held like a week back had 4 nigerian authors among the final 5 for the literary award and a nigerian ended up winning it. In music,2Face is recognised presently as Africa's finest and in D'koko master 'Dban',we have another huge masquerade.When it comes to peace-keeping efforts out commitment to that is unquestionable.There is no area of human endeavour that ghana comes close to Nigeria. Yea we have our issues of corruption,mis-rule etc but when push comes to push,naija is up there. Your country is the equivalent of some states in Nigeria both in geographical size and population. We are big,with numerous languages and cultures. You cant compare in anyway. If you start talking aesthetics of the country,i can give u some states in Nigeria where you can go to and in all ramifications you will think you are in a western country. Go to cross river this december and witness the biggest carnival in Africa. I even met a ghanaian girl who claimed she schools @ cambridge there last year. She travelled all the way from UK for the carnival. Go to states like akwa-ibom,abuja and owerri. Visit lagos and experience the city with the largest pool of languages. I can go on and on about my country. I even understand where all the hating is coming from. This is sibling rivalry. So keep hating our brodas from da west coast abi. With all our problems,we can neva trade our being Nigerians for anything.The experience of being a nigerian is one to be cherished.

I forgot to add that ---> WE GOT SWAG

Let me tell you what you’ve got. it’s called inferiority complex, dummie!

I wonder who left your cage open! Eeediot evil scumbag. You are seriously a waste of space. You need help from your terminal insanity- schizophrenia. and why do nigerians have such inferiority complex? I bet its something to to with their tiny IQ grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^Long story! Keep deceiving yourself. Hahaha
long story, but the shorter version is that your country is a certified sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kidnappers kidnap anything that moves and the ransom can be as miserable as gala and a bottle of coke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Primitive bastard, ur name said it all. Someone like u with Tilipia brain and Banku height doesn't worth my precious time. Anyway i know ur one of those lazy 24 million bastard Ghanaians like Jerry Rawlings who doesn't know their father. Lazy Scumbag.
azzhole, Rawalings doesn't know his father? and yet nigerians are wishing he could redeem them? https://www.nairaland.com/790678/jerry-rawlings-ghadafi-libya-kind modafaka, your sufering and smiling eeddiots pray on your knees every day to have a leader like Rawlings. grin grin grin what do you expect from a stvpid bleached black igbo dog who sees himself as white!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: long story, but the shorter version is that your country is a certified sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kidnappers kidnap anything that moves and the ransom can be as miserable as gala and a bottle of coke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep repeating it, you might end up believing it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Keep repeating it, you might end up believing it.
eeediot, I guess your stvpidity is not allowing you see the reality,huh? it is obvious even to the blind but your low IQ is blinding you to reality. no wonder you and your sh1thole are so fvcked! the most phucked up country in the world!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
@banku&tilapia

nigerians in ghana are biz moguls and phuck all your good chicks, just ask your girl miss nelson what a certain mr. iyanya did to her heart, but ghanians in naija are cobblers, toilet cleaners, pothole menders and such, the surprise in it is that they even travel back to ghana and live like lords, now to prove naija creativity, what happened to cediland, what are u doing on naira land....oh sorry...there is no cediland

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis: @banku&tilapia

nigerians in ghana are biz moguls and phuck all your good chicks, just ask your girl miss nelson what a certain mr. iyanya did to her heart, but ghanians in naija are cobblers, toilet cleaners, pothole menders and such, the surprise in it is that they even travel back to ghana and live like lords, now to prove naija creativity, what happened to cediland, what are u doing on naira land....oh sorry...there is no cediland
I thin you are suffering from mad cow disease! nigerians in Ghana are what? business what? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now I know nigerians are not only stvpid, they are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin business wetin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is not cediland yet you are always talking about cediland country. ugly,dirty pig! suffering and smiling eediot grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghboy: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] Hahahaha.... Ur a big liar! Fool, what are u enjoying in Tamale in Northern Region of Ghana when 80% of Northern children are street hockers in Accra. Ashanti people from southern part of Ghana called people from northern(Tamale) part of Ghana '' PEPEYI'' meaning poor, slaves and primitive people. Fool, there is no 1 company in the three Northern part of Ghana i.e Northern region, Upper region and Upper west region. Upper East region capital Bolgatanga is a typical village with only one tire road, the only road that lead to Navarango to Burkina Faso. Upper West region capital Wa is not even upto a village, is a typical bush. Northern Region capital Tamala where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from is only the city in the entire northern part of Ghana that have local airport and local stadium but with out any single company. In Northern region of Ghana( Tamale) there is no road from Tamale to Bole where Ghana bleaching face president John Mahama come from. There is no road from Tamale to Yedi and Bibila where Ghana former vice president Aliyu Mahama come from. In Upper East region of Ghana, there is no road from Bolgatanga to Wa where Ghana University of Development Studies located. There is no road from Bolgatanga to Bawku where Ghana have border with Togo in northern part. In Upper West region, there is no road from Wa to Hamele where Ghana also have another border with Burkina Faso. There is also no road from Wa to zuwarugu where Ghana Gold mine located in North. Pls fool, stop spreading liars. Ghana don't have any constant electricity and every offices, network mass, big business, banks, manufacturing companies and rich people in Ghana have and used generators every day. Listen fool, my 3 years working with a Nigeria company in Ghana that instoring Glo Network in the whole Ghana have open my eyes to know that Ghana is nothing but a glorified village. Ghana is a typical village to compare with Senegal and Ivory Coast in West African. Ghana is a country build with liars, propaganda and hypocrites, hatred and enviness. The only good place in Ghana are East Legon in Accra where 1000s of Nigerians live and Sprintex road in Accra where TB Joshua build his Church in Ghana, the rest of Ghana are glorified typical villages.
----------------------------------------
infact you are big !d!0t. a typical fooooo!. i ask a simple question and decide to insult. just look at what u are bleating about when you've clearly not been to the Northern part of the country. hahahahahahah i wont waste time on you mistake of an animall. at least people of the enjoy uninterrupted electricity that your Lagos doesnt. funny sick donkey

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Bro it's 'torch' yo can's spell too. Illiterate Gaynaian.

Fooooooool u r improving i tot u won't find out..... Pathetic human from a pathetic hahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by yommyphresh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis: @banku&tilapia

Hahaaaaa who gave birth to u, such a pathetic n miserable fooooool u r n if u r talking about women we have abundantly n deh don't bleach like ur stinking nigerian women. Nigerians spend fortune on a pucccccci, a pucccccci a Ghanaian will waste Jux gari n hit it n u think u r smart u buffoon. Wot do yvonne nelson n Jackie Appiah in common. They were all phucked n dump by Ghanaians n guess wot nigerians came for the leftovers n u think u r smart. grin cheesy To be a nigerian is a CURSE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
yommyphresh: One thing I know about ghanaian women. They hardly dress without having to show their cleaveage. Even the old women! And they usually gat big chest. Another thing, it's common a woman has 4 children and they belong to 4 different fathers!

Better than a stinking bleaching nigerian woman. Check omotola's legs Jux like a leopard skin. A bit bleached a bit fair Hahaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghboy: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Cusubaba
you are the definition of a mistake and ignorant sick baboon. u come spewing things u dont know. no company in any of the 3 northern regions of ghana? u are big fooooool n idiooot as such. the dangote cement u boast of is toppled by ghana cement n diamond savanna cement situated here. all banks in accra are in tamale. we have tomato and shea nut, processing factories in the north u id!ot. why am i even replying you? the roads are better than those flooded lagos roads. please save ur ignorance for something else. im even surprised at this f00l. what do u know of tamale? i never said this place was better. i said what are u enjoying there that im not enjoying in Tamale? answer the damn question and stop bleating u he goat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by yommyphresh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaa see diz illiterate foooooool da word is tourch light. U can't even spell hahaaaaa
. Eeeeew! It's 'torch'

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
yommyphresh: One thing I know about ghanaian women. They hardly dress without having to show their cleaveage. Even the old women! And they usually gat big chest. Another thing, it's common a woman has 4 children and they belong to 4 different fathers!
I guess your women are so ugly (wowo) they can't even show a cleavage,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1279818/ladies-why-leave-cleavage-open https://www.nairaland.com/408211/flaunting-cleavage-trend-fashion-seduction

what is more repugnant than father sleeping with their daughters, which is the norm in your sick and dustbin country? https://www.nairaland.com/123380/sleep-daughter-dad https://www.nairaland.com/1232155/man-molest-daughters-15-month-old-granddaughter https://www.nairaland.com/874820/i-n-c-e-s-t-daughter-bears-baby-own https://www.nairaland.com/1314943/daughter-accuses-dad-being-intimate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by yommyphresh(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: I guess your women are so ugly (wowo) they can't even show a cleavage,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1279818/ladies-why-leave-cleavage-open https://www.nairaland.com/408211/flaunting-cleavage-trend-fashion-seduction

what is more repugnant than father sleeping with their daughters, which is the norm in your sick and dustbin country? https://www.nairaland.com/123380/sleep-daughter-dad https://www.nairaland.com/1232155/man-molest-daughters-15-month-old-granddaughter https://www.nairaland.com/874820/i-n-c-e-s-t-daughter-bears-baby-own https://www.nairaland.com/1314943/daughter-accuses-dad-being-intimate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well I never said there was something wrong with that. Perhaps you go through the post again. I bet you don't wanna hit @ me
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis: GHANIAN GIRLS CAN SMELL A NAIJA BOY A MILE AWAY, I WAS IN GHANA DURING THE LAST NATIONS CUP PLAYED THERE, DUDE U SHOULD SEE HOW THE GIRLS JUST CLING TO A GUY THAT LOOKS REMOTELY NIGERIAN, I DONT KNOW HOW THE GET TO KNOW BUT I GUESS GHANIAN MEN ARE SHORT, UGLY, BLACK AS Bleep AND GAY, IF U THINK AM LYING JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR MOVIES, THEY RELY HEAVILY ON HALF CASTE ACTORS JUST TO SAVE FACE, AND IF U ARE IN GHANA AND LIGHT IN COMPLEXION YOU DONT NEED AND AUDITION
Sorry to burst you bubble but you men are not in demand as you seem to protray. Off course you will get some ladies who love you but they are definately not in the majority and well those ones you can compare to yvonne nelson. I do not know where you men get the notion that Ghanaian women love Nigerian men and are dying over you because that is far from the truth. Please do not clump the whole Ghanaian female Population because this will be an error. Maybe the ones YOU KNOW are crazy over you and honestly i'd stay far away from those types of girls if you get my drift. This is the honest truth so please let Ghanaian women be, if you do not believe me. Miss_3v3,Kajina,Aduaba pls come and let these men know the truth once and for all.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaa who gave birth to u, such a pathetic n miserable fooooool u r n if u r talking about women we have abundantly n deh don't bleach like ur stinking nigerian women. Nigerians spend fortune on a pucccccci, a pucccccci a Ghanaian will waste Jux gari n hit it n u think u r smart u buffoon. Wot do yvonne nelson n Jackie Appiah in common. They were all phucked n dump by Ghanaians n guess wot nigerians came for the leftovers n u think u r smart. grin cheesy To be a nigerian is a CURSE.

i dont blame you, i blame your mama for opening her fetid puccci so dat your drunk father can spill his alcohol diluted sperm into her smelly c.vnt and infect the world with you, your father couldnt afford a condom?...come to think of it i think he uesd a condom, you must be the product of a leaking condom from a one night stand in a refuse dump

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Sorry to burst you bubble but you men are not in demand as you seem to protray. Off course you will get some ladies who love you but they are definately not in the majority and well those ones you can compare to yvonne nelson. I do not know where you men get the notion that Ghanaian women love Nigerian men and are dying over you because that is far from the truth. Please do not clump the whole Ghanaian female Population because this will be an error. Maybe the ones YOU KNOW are crazy over you and honestly i'd stay far away from those types of girls if you get my drift. This is the honest truth so please let Ghanaian women be, if you do not believe me. Miss_3v3,Kajina,Aduaba pls come and let these men know the truth once and for all.

sweety if you dont love naija men what are you looking for here, i cant see any naija girl posting on cediland, ...oh you are that girl with the post about how you can cut off your left b0obs just to get a relationship with a naija boy...any luck?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
yommyphresh: . Eeeeew! It's 'torch'
torch, abi? like the type nurses use to deliver babies in your sh1thole,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by yommyphresh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: torch, abi? like the type nurses use to deliver babies in your sh1thole,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

I was particular about the spelling and nothing else. Your comment is bereft of coherence. Sorry sad
PetroDolla: torch, abi? like the type nurses use to deliver babies in your sh1thole,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

I was particular about the spelling and nothing else. Your comment is bereft of coherence. Sorry
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
and you the ghanian societal dreg with the post above, i can name many businesses owned by nigerians in gayna, i mean big biz like glo and banks shiiii, but i cant remember any one in naija owned by gaynians,....well my shoe shiner is from accra though,.....guess he is starting small

puma started from somewhere

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

sweety if you dont love naija men what are you looking for here, i cant see any naija girl posting on cediland, ...oh you are that girl with the post about how you can cut off your left b0obs just to get a relationship with a naija boy...any luck?
So you think i came to Nairaland looking for a Nigerian man rotflmao. If i wanted a Nigerian guy, i don't have to come to the internet for that. I know the truth hurts sweety but there is no need for childish banter.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
yommyphresh: I was particular about the spelling and nothing else. Your comment is bereft of coherence. Sorry sadI was particular about the spelling and nothing else. Your comment is bereft of coherence. Sorry

i am fv.cking our ghanian housegirl right now, when am done i will send her over to your house to give you a kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.