Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69024 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am so glad you have stopped. Am so glad none of you guys have gone to a Nigerian site to post all sort of links. Am proud of you. Now let it go. Best thing would be to unfollow the thread
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
62-year-old Gaynaian woman dies after rapè ordeal http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194945

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
To All Ghanaians please lets stop fighting. It does not maatter what they say or think about us. Whether they think our Country is a dustbin then so be it but we are happy with our country the way it is. Whether they insult Gh men whether shoe men or what. We Ghanaian women love you and appreciate you the way you are at least it's not only all about the waist. Now stop with the insults too. It is very Childish. Both Countries have their bad points and it seems we are both Happy with our own Countries and that is the most important thing. So Please lets all stop this rubbish. Leave those who want to talk c rap to talk crap amongst themselves.

A MALE MONKEY LOOKS GOOD ONLY TO ANOTHER FEMALE MONKEY OF THE SAME SPECIE

scientific fact

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Petrodolla lets go. The rest have gone. You know as usual the will be another e-war soon but until then, lets end this crap. *Unfollows thread*
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
@Collynzo for every one post you bring i can bring more than 10. Even on fronypage a man put to light his pregnant gf because of jealousy. I know you have a problem with Ghanaians but is it not enough. Jeez can both parties just call it quits
I actually prefer the likes of Petrodolla, Otumfour and the rest who don't hide their hatred for Nigeria. You light the fire, then hypocritically call for a truce, you level of hypocrisy cannot be matched. I fear pretenders like you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
ghananotnaija:

You can't even control Bornu State, so don't even think about exerting influence beyond your borders. The breakup of Nigeria is just a matter of time. All it takes is one incident.

Once you kick open the door, the whole rotten structure comes collapsing down.

The oil-producing needs to realise that if given independence they could be rich like Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar, leaving the rest of Nigeria living in the bush.

The abundance of natural resources is wasted on the Nigerians and their bush-dwelling mindset and capacity. Maybe God had meant to give those resources for the noble Ashanti people of Ghana, but made a mistake. What a waste!

But one day, Ghanaians will get what is our birthright: political, economic, and cultural dominance in this part of the world, and a place among the leading nations of the world.
I hope you go on hunger strike or hold your breath while waiting for Nigeria to divide...............Problem solved!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Petrodolla lets go. The rest have gone. You know as usual the will be another e-war soon but until then, lets end this crap. *Unfollows thread*
angel, I am just giving these deluded lunatics their medicine. grin grin grin this is the only cure for their madness grin grin grin grin and PetroDolla enjoys kicking anago arse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Just when i thought there was peace. Petrodollar you are really a die hard. You dnt give up wow. I hope this will not reach 100 pages
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Collynoz,rigormortis,emmanuel, pls it is ok. Let us stop here. Royal pearl,mis_3v3,petrodollar banku&tilapia, it is ok. We all had fun. I am a nigerian and i need ghanaian friends. We cant just banter @ each other all day here. We can still bcome pals. U neva can tell,we might meet each other somewhere in life. Anyone interested can pm me or send me a mail @ neptunes211@yahoo.com, fllw on twitter @sleazyud. PLEASE,LET US BE IN PEACE
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: I hope you go on hunger strike or hold your breath while waiting for Nigeria to divide...............Problem solved!
confirmed nigeria is a sh1thole heading for the dustbin. the question is, will the disintegration be a peaceful one or bloody. and those ndi igbos....
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss_3v3: Just when i thought there was peace. Petrodollar you are really a die hard. You dnt give up wow. I hope this will not reach 100 pages
ok, dear. for your sake I'll cease fire,huh? just for your sake.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eish you are very stubborn. My friend stop this now. How many times must we all ask you. Even Banku has stopped. Please let peace reign
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: ok, dear. for your sake I'll cease fire,huh? just for your sake.
thank you dearie. Mabre papa
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: “We Discussed And She Accepted” – Gaynaian Man Arrested For Raping 9-Yr-Old Girl To Death Tells Police.
http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/07/18/discussed-and-she-accepted-man-arrested-for-raping-9yrold-girl-to-death-tells-police/
LOL and is deeper life not a mumugerian church, eediot? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/14/nigeria-rape-india-culture grin grin grin the rape capital of africa. all hail the Kings and Masters of Rape. grin grin grin chei, women even raped a man to death in that sh1thole oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Yb465gGws
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
I give up. Unfollows thread. Petro i guess you are just waiting to be banned. Disappointed.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Steel Bender Rapes Mad Woman.

http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/07/10/steel-bender-rapes-mentally-challenged/
if u must must dance azonto must it be on top of an innocent 9yr old?

#curses in gaynian language# izupyenimiya pye pye peh prempeh oshanti i kizu ley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss_3v3: thank you dearie. Mabre papa
woabr3 wahu? yeah, nkrofou wei nom ye mboa paaaa. nkwaseafoo paaa. wode3 me gyai na akyirei yeb3 kasa wae?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss_3v3: I give up. Unfollows thread. Petro i guess you are just waiting to be banned. Disappointed.
dear, I quit. but being banned is the least of my concerns,huh? who will ban me? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: woabr3 wahu? yeah, nkrofou wei nom ye mboa paaaa. nkwaseafoo paaa. wode3 me gyai na akyirei yeb3 kasa wae?
lol you are crazy. But thanks for stopping
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
10 girls (under 16) raped in Ghana daily! SMH.
http://www.bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-africa-byo-25981.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Electrician Rapes Two Sisters At Gunpoint
http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/05/31/electrician-rapestwo-sisters-at-gunpoint/
hahaha the Rapee Capital Of Africa. which other title or recognition do you want? fuckeduppened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Steel Bender Rapes Mad Woman.

http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/07/10/steel-bender-rapes-mentally-challenged/

being gaynian is bad enuff, but gaynian steel bender!...haba! just imagine him laying his dirty paws on the innocent girl while forcing her to BEND over so he can insert his rusted tool in her...bastard!....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: 30-Yr-Old Gaynaian Man Rapes Teacher, 55
http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/06/21/30-yr-old-man-rapes-teacher-55/

i wonder what they teach these kids, no wonder i sent my cat to gayna and he came back as a randy rabid dog

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: dear, I quit. but being banned is the least of my concerns,huh? who will ban me? grin grin grin
You remind me of... Am going to send you a pm okay
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
GAYNAIAN DOCTOR RAPîNG FEMALE
VICTIMS BEFORE ABORTION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sEFaQyDQ

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
another rapee video http://naijapose.com/not-again-another-nigerian-rape-video-emerges/ a woman is being raped in the sh1thole the Rapee capital of africa every second. choi http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/05/19/nigeria-as-rape-capital-of-africa-2/

Nigeria as rape capital of Africa[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin

Dotun Adepoju

This brings me to role of our so-called First Ladies or whatever these sometimes-inconsequential time wasters are called at federal or state levels. If in the absence of anything tangible to do, why can’t these women take up this issue of violence against women and rape issue in Nigeria? Do women have to be attacked, raped and sometimes killed as in often reported in India today before these currently inconsequential First Ladies (sic) get off their over-privileged narrow behinds to take up these issues?
If there is only one thing these so called First Ladies (sic) can do and achieve during their husbands’ tenure in office, it should be to address the issue of women’s health, their Rights and protection from domestic violence and more importantly the rise of rape and abuse of women in Nigeria. Yes! It happens in Nigeria and in your faces too! We cannot pretend and look the other way hoping this embarrassing and dirty deed would be swept under the carpet.
Nigeria might not be a haven for peace, tranquillity, good governance and accountability but heck it must not be allowed to become the rape capital of women in Africa. A certain part of the continent holds that dubious record (go figure for yourself). Rape and abuse of women is something we must not continue to look the other way and just hope the issue would go away.
Nigeria is not ‘yet’ at India’s level of reported rape and abuse of women. However the rape and abuse of our women, girls and babies must not be allowed to go unpunished. With a population of over 160 million in the country, treating and counselling rapists is of no consequence and not a priority in myriad of issues facing the country under bad and corrupt governance.
Capital punishment for convicted rapists would NOT be too harsh in my books. Many Nigerians out there will be happy to pull the lever and watch rapists swing. Alternatively convicted rapists can volunteer themselves for chemical castration provided they pay for it themselves and not funded from tax payers.
As a man I am angry. I can only imagine what and how Nigerian women feel.

Dotun Adepoju
(Dotun1uk@yahoo.com)

Continued from last week

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
A 75 year old woman who has not had sèx in
about 15 years was pounded on my a certain man-Atsu,25, as she slept naked at night due to the heat in Ghana which has been made worse power cuts.
A lot of randy men in Gayna. LMAO

www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/03/29/lord-have-mercy-lhm-man25-rapes-75-year-old-woman-in-accra-as-she-slept-nekkid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.