Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69019 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lol this ish is funny if i must admit.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
i know a guy who died before his time, was pardoned and about to be sent back to earth...gayna precisely, this dude made a deal with the devil to stay in a face me i burn you in hell instead of going back. and a naija boy who went to hell for phucking two gaynian twin sis and their mother but took ice blocks with him, he made so much money that he bribed his way outta hell and back to earth, when asked abt country of his choice he chose naija again, he said he did that cos he couldnt have gotten that kinda sense elsewhere.

source>>>?.dot">www.?.dot cum...known fact
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol this ish is funny if i must admit.
grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Statistics show that 27 per cent of women in Gayna have been raped in their lifetime. ..........Little wonder.
http://www.citifmonline.com/mobile/?id=1.708159

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Electrician Rapes Two Sisters At Gunpoint
http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/05/31/electrician-rapestwo-sisters-at-gunpoint/

electrician molesting two ladies at gun point...this is SHOCKING

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Cusubaba you are welcome! Take up the mantle, I guess I've done well in your absence. Naija for life!!!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin masquerade sef dey rapee grin grin grin grin abeg I can imagine him speaking in that stvpid igbotic language while bulalain the babe- mbababa chei ssssuuuuu chidi, ude sweeeet kolomaaaaaaa grin grin grin

http://naijagists.com/masquerade-rapes-undergraduate-nursing-mom/ I swear these people are truly cursed! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

Hahaha he's an electrician afterall!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

your twisted and evil-minded men do worse grin grin grin how else were you confered with the Rapee capital of Africa title, dog
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: @Cusubaba you are welcome! Take up the mantle, I guess I've done well in your absence. Naija for life!!!
eediot, next time you see PetroDolla na sped you go take comot there. fuelish bastard
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Juju Priest Rapes Woman.

http://www.ghanareporters.com/2013/02/15/fetish-priest-rapes-woman/
juju priest rapees woman is no story in naija now. in naija, they rapee and remove body parts as well grin grin grin grin chei, naija no dey carry last joooooor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: your twisted and evil-minded men do worse grin grin grin how else were you confered with the Rapee capital of Africa title, dog

if we are the rape capital, you are the rape country, even a ghanian gal who ran away from gayna to naija as a virgin was constantly raped in her dream by her faher and grandfather, both men initially quarelled before a truce, the father took the VJ while the old man took the anvs....and that was the end of her virginity.......rape by bluetooth....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Man stabs step-daughter for denying him sex http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?
Bros ride on, make my boss kukuma leave officer, make i get chance finish these Trokosi voodoo, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless Gaynaian apes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Judge in Ghana Orders 14 Year-Old Rapè Victim to Consider Abortion. So sad.
http://www.archive.lifenews.com/nat2651.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

....rape by bluetooth....
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Bros ride on, make my boss kukuma leave officer, make i get chance finish these Trokosi voodoo, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless Gaynaian apes.
eeediot, na you papa and your mama you go finish. fuelish igbo dog. I am ready for you, bastard!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cusubaba: Bros ride on, make my boss kukuma leave officer, make i get chance finish these Trokosi voodoo, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless Gaynaian apes.
kai!!! smiley
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaynaian Mass rape victim cries out: I’m pregnant!
http://www.vibeghana.com/2010/11/01/mass-rape-victim-cries-out-im-pregnant/

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by bibiking7(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=14pt] I like Ghana, heard its a good place to relax. Was planning to visit during my next leave break from work. I am not one to generalize, but from the comments of the Ghanians here and my interaction with some Ghanians on my BBM, i feel like i will be shot at the airport, if i visit Ghana.. Too much hate and anger in the comments. This is not the first time too. I am a Nigerian, and even i know the issues naija has with tribalism. So, its already obvious that if you strike that nerve in a Nigerian, we go into country defense mode. I dont blame Ghanians for doing the same. Diss an American and see what happens. Abeg, both countries get them ills and issues. We should give all this E-wars a rest. [/size] ***i pull out my phone and call nadia to meet me at that popular banku spot....peace out..... zooms off in my toyota camry (the one wey get muscle)... *****

That royal pearl girl is pretty cute.... That one sef na enough morale to visit Ghana.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
bibiking7: [size=14pt] I like Ghana, heard its a good place to relax. Was planning to visit during my next leave break from work. I am not one to generalize, but from the comments of the Ghanians here and my interaction with some Ghanians on my BBM, i feel like i will be shot at the airport, if i visit Ghana.. Too much hate and anger in the comments. This is not the first time too. I am a Nigerian, and even i know the issues naija has with tribalism. So, its already obvious that if you strike that nerve in a Nigerian, we go into country defense mode. I dont blame Ghanians for doing the same. Diss an American and see what happens. Abeg, both countries get them ills and issues. We should give all this E-wars a rest. [/size] ***i pull out my phone and call nadia to meet me at that popular banku spot....peace out..... zooms off in my toyota camry (the one wey get muscle)... *****

That royal pearl girl is pretty cute.... That one sef na enough morale to visit Ghana.

the only positive thing that might "cum" out of your visit to gayna is your HIV status, stick to naija gals, let men be with women and monkeys be with monkeys, remember how hiv started in the first place

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
bibiking7: [size=14pt] I like Ghana, heard its a good place to relax. Was planning to visit during my next leave break from work. I am not one to generalize, but from the comments of the Ghanians here and my interaction with some Ghanians on my BBM, i feel like i will be shot at the airport, if i visit Ghana.. Too much hate and anger in the comments. This is not the first time too. I am a Nigerian, and even i know the issues naija has with tribalism. So, its already obvious that if you strike that nerve in a Nigerian, we go into country defense mode. I dont blame Ghanians for doing the same. Diss an American and see what happens. Abeg, both countries get them ills and issues. We should give all this E-wars a rest. [/size] ***i pull out my phone and call nadia to meet me at that popular banku spot....peace out..... zooms off in my toyota camry (the one wey get muscle)... *****

You are welcomed to visit our beautiful, peaceful country. there are many of your people living here in peace. so long as you respect Ghanaians and their laws you don't have a problem,huh? and don't bring that crap about nadia meeting you at banku sh1t
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaynaian Pastor sentenced to 18 years in prison for raping girl during prayers.
During prayers? Lol
http://www.news.ghananation.com/headlines/276030-pastor-sentenced-to-18-years-in-prison-for-raping-girl-during-prayers.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

the only positive thing that might "cum" out of your visit to gayna is your HIV status, stick to naija gals, let men be with women and monkeys be with monkeys, remember how hiv started in the first place
you obviously don't know nigeria has the second largest people living with HIV/AIDS in the world? Ghana has one of the lowest HIV infection rates in west Africa. go check your records. and by the way, why don't you get your facts right before you talk? it makes you soooooo stvpid. you can google the hiv prevalence rates in Ghana without a sweat, so you don't end up sounding as stvpid as you often do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
41 year old Gaynaian Pastor held for raping mental disorder patient.
You couldn't make this up.
http://www.news.ghananation.com/headlines/281910-phillip-kwabi-41-year-old-pastor-held-for-raping-mental-patient.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
am due for a game of basketball @ stadium in abuja, see you guys l8r, and FYI do you knw why gaynians can play b. ball apart from their being gay? ...well its because they are ppl with a complex, short little pcs of sh!t with a small d!kc and are so black and ugly that they make whit ppl ridicule us for saying black is beautifull

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaynaian armed robbers rapè female passengers on highway.
Sad story
http://www.news.ghananation.com/latest-news/277113-armed-robbers-rape-female-passengers-on-highway.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian Pastor sentenced to 18 years in prison for raping girl during prayers.
During prayers? Lol
http://www.news.ghananation.com/headlines/276030-pastor-sentenced-to-18-years-in-prison-for-raping-girl-during-prayers.html
this one na story? worse things happen in your sh1thole
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaynaian Policeman held for rapîng a deaf teenager.
Police kwa? Deaf? Teenager? Wjere lies the hope of Gaynaian women?
http://news.ghananation.com/latest-news/266258-policeman-interdicted-for-alleged-rape.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
65 year old Gaynaian man rapès five pupils impregnates two.
2 out of 5 is a poor return if you ask me........nevertheless, a sad story!
http://news.ghananation.com/headlines/256173-65-year-old-man-rapes-five-pupils-impregnates-two.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.