Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69022 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin Petro is back....live . grin grin grin its going to be a loooooooonng nite grin grin grin Banku, we have to finish these f00ls,huh? grin grin grin grin grin Oh lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin

officially crowned the Rapee Capital of Africa and they are still not ashamed? angry cool hahaha forgot they are nigerians animals grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Elxandre:
Anyone reading your posts will only think of Ghanaians as a baboon..
You should be ashamed of urself! you come on nairaland only to post hate comments...Only animals use lame insulting words to reply constructive arguments..
you need to bury ur head in shame.
Who would want to be a ghanaian with alll these moronic way of thinking?
Yeah well meaning ghanaians crave to associate with Nigerians..(ask yvonne nelson, R2bees, nadia buhari, e.t.c)
Do you know that foreigners visit this site as one of the leading websites in Africa?
What impression do you think you are making..
Well this just shows that ghanaians on this site are shallow minded people who dont think before talking..
PS: you can quote me and insult me to futher confirm yourself a m'oron
So true! Their celeberities and politicians always want to associate with Nigerians, but the wretched churchrats of Gayna come here to write rubbish. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Elxandre:
Anyone reading your posts will only think of Ghanaians as a baboon..
You should be ashamed of urself! you come on nairaland only to post hate comments...Only animals use lame insulting words to reply constructive arguments..
you need to bury ur head in shame.
Who would want to be a ghanaian with alll these moronic way of thinking?
Yeah well meaning ghanaians crave to associate with Nigerians..(ask yvonne nelson, R2bees, nadia buhari, e.t.c)
Do you know that foreigners visit this site as one of the leading websites in Africa?
What impression do you think you are making..
Well this just shows that ghanaians on this site are shallow minded people who dont think before talking..
PS: you can quote me and insult me to futher confirm yourself a m'oron
disgusting piece of sh1t! and you think you wrote something sensible? no wonder soyinka described your sh1thole as the 'open sore of Africa." such despicable animals on the face of the earth! suck ma dick, stvpeeeeed mumugerian! Ghanaians will always win,m0ron. nigeria is the most corrupt state, a sewer of poverty, human rights abuses, drug dealers and business scammers!

more than 10,000 nigerian women are pr0stitutes in Rome alone!come to Accra and see how your wowo women are pr0stituting all over the place. rubbish people! arrant nonsense!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: So true! Their celeberities and politicians always want to associate with Nigerians, but the wretched churchrats of Gayna come here to write rubbish. Hahaha
LOL who wants to associate with armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists, scammers, boko haram, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, oil bunkerers, witches and wizards, terrorists, militants, pirates, pimps and exam cheats? grin grin grin the most phucked up people animals on the face of the earth grin shocked
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
^^^ Worse things happen in Ghana as I've proved before. Come up with something new, you guys keep going round like mad people. I guess that's the effect of rapîng mad women which is common in Gayna.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^ Worse things happen in Ghana as I've proved before. Come up with something new, you guys keep going round like mad people. I guess that's the effect of rapîng mad women which is common in Gayna.
now I can officially declare you a deluded lunatic! what did you prove? those crap you posted wont even get a mention in the nigerian press because more heinous things happen in that cursed sh1thole- ALL HAIL THEE THE RAPEE CAPITAL OF AFRICA! grin grin grin mor0n, what is worse than men phucking their daughters and getting them pregnant? what is more disgusting than that, dirty pig? oooh forgot you are a just a pig, with absolutely no scruples! what a shame. a complete disgrace to the African heritage!

90% survive on $2 a day. omo, chei lots of suffering and smilling in the sh1thole ooooh grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons-
In a statement issued last night, Mr. kayode said nigeria has become a geographical location for anything evil, spewing out too many tragedies, blood-letting and blood-spilling

Blood sucking demons like these eeediot who raped a girl for three hours. if he wasn't possessed tell me how can a man have sex with a women for three hours non-stop? animals in human skin angry
http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/04/19/nigerian-teen-faces-life-sentence-after-raping-girl-11-for-3-hours-in-uk/ always bringing disgrace to mother africa these animals!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons-
In a statement issued last night, Mr. kayode said nigeria has become a geographical location for anything evil, spewing out too many tragedies, blood-letting and blood-spilling

Blood sucking demons like these eeediot who raped a girl for three hours. if he wasn't possessed tell me how can a man have sex with a women for three hours non-stop? animals in human skin angry
http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/04/19/nigerian-teen-faces-life-sentence-after-raping-girl-11-for-3-hours-in-uk/ always bringing disgrace to mother africa these animals!

grin grin grin grin grin Petro, Onua, I'm back oooo....hope ur good my brother....bn a minute

collynzo is a poor nigerian animal oooo, most of these animals on here don't have shut, they juz come on here and pretend to be some shyt they only dream of

u shud see collynzo's sink, it looks like a public toilet seat, wonder how this collynzo of an animal brushes his teeth in it grin grin grin grin grin grin

the picture below is collynzo's sink.... undecided how tha Furk does this animal use tht shyt undecided

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
its friday after all grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: grin grin grin Petro is back....live . grin grin grin its going to be a loooooooonng nite grin grin grin Banku, we have to finish these f00ls,huh? grin grin grin grin grin Oh lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin

officially crowned the Rapee Capital of Africa and they are still not ashamed? angry cool hahaha forgot they are nigerians animals grin grin grin

ADD ME MY BROTHER, I'M BACK ON THIS BYTCH TOO, ITS BN A WHILE MAHN grin grin grin grin grin

THE GENERATOR FUMES DEY WORRY THESE ANIMALS grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT A CRAPPY POST, DEM DEY FEEL GHANAIAN'S SO MUCH ; THEY EVEN GO TO THE EXTENT OF CREATING 10 THINGS GHANAIANS KNOW ABT NIGERIANS grin grin grin grin grin

IF ANYTHING, NIGERIA IS SEEN AS WHAT A COUNTRY COULD TURN OUT TO BE, IF THE CITIZEN'S ELECT PIGS AS THEIR LEADERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIANS AND LIES GO HAND IN HAND LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER

WHAT DEY SHOCK ME BE HOW DUMB PEEPS ON THIS THREAD ARE AFTER READING ALL THIS SHYT AND GETTING ALL HAPPY undecided...IT REALLY EXPLAINS WHY NIGERIANS KEEP GETTING FHUCKED BY THEIR LEADERS, THEY TELL THEM WHT THEY WANNA HEAR AND THEY JUMP AROUND HAPPY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin Petro, Onua, I'm back oooo....hope ur good my brother....bn a minute

collynzo is a poor nigerian animal oooo, most of these animals on here don't have shut, they juz come on here and pretend to be some shyt they only dream of

u shud see collynzo's sink, it looks like a public toilet seat, wonder how this collynzo of an animal brushes his teeth in it grin grin grin grin grin grin

the picture below is collynzo's sink.... undecided how tha turk does this animal use tht shyt undecided
hahaha Otumfour. I am good, I am good. just kicking the teeth of some animals with generator fumes compromised brains grin grin grin its going to be a lonnnnnng nite for the eeediots grin grin grin the modafakas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL who wants to associate with armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists, scammers, boko haram, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, oil bunkerers, witches and wizards, terrorists, militants, pirates, pimps and exam cheats? grin grin grin the most phucked up people animals on the face of the earth grin shocked

your father who is a bastard rap3d a mad woman in a drunken rage in an empy shed on a pile of rags and nine months later you popped out crying like a lil b?tch

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
PEEPS MIGHT THINK AM LYING ABT THE SINK SHYT, BUT I HAVE PROOF THE ANIMAL COLLYNZO POSTED A PICTURE OF HIS OWN SINK AND HIS NASTY ROOM

MY QUESTION IS, WHY ARE NIGERIAN WALLS ALWAYS FILLED WIT THOSE GREEN STUFFS undecided....THESE PEEPS ARE DIRTY AS FHUCK

COLLYNZO, UR UGLY ARRZ NO GET SHAME, U 1 ROOM LIVING BYTCH.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

ADD ME MY BROTHER, I'M BACK ON THIS BYTCH TOO, ITS BN A WHILE MAHN grin grin grin grin grin

THE GENERATOR FUMES DEY WORRY THESE ANIMALS grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT A CRAPPY POST, DEM DEY FEEL GHANAIAN'S SO MUCH ; THEY EVEN GO TO THE EXTENT OF CREATING 10 THINGS GHANAIANS KNOW ABT NIGERIANS grin grin grin grin grin

IF ANYTHING, NIGERIA IS SEEN AS WHAT A COUNTRY COULD TURN OUT TO BE, IF THE CITIZEN'S ELECT PIGS AS THEIR LEADERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIANS AND LIES GO HAND IN HAND LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER

WHAT DEY SHOCK ME BE HOW DUMB PEEPS ON THIS THREAD ARE AFTER READING ALL THIS SHYT AND GETTING ALL HAPPY undecided...IT REALLY EXPLAINS WHY NIGERIANS KEEP GETTING FHUCKED BY THEIR LEADERS, THEY TELL THEM WHT THEY WANNA HEAR AND THEY JUMP AROUND HAPPY grin grin grin
grin grin grin little wonder the country is in a dustbin. they are sleepwalking into oblivion. everyone else can see how low the country has sunk yet they won't accept it. don't know whether it is due to a low IQ or they just want to bluff, even though they know the reality. whatever it is, they are acting very dumb because it is a just a matter of time. very soon the sh1t wil hit the fan and ......

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: grin grin grin little wonder the country is in a dustbin. they are sleepwalking into oblivion. everyone else can see how low the country has sunk yet they won't accept it. don't know whether it is due to a low IQ or they just want to bluff, even though they know the reality. whatever it is, they are acting very dumb because it is a just a matter of time. very soon the sh1t wil hit the fan and ......
Why r gaynians so dumb is it because most of them r products of alcohol diluted sperm?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour: PEEPS MIGHT THINK AM LYING ABT THE SINK SHYT, BUT I HAVE PROOF THE ANIMAL COLLYNZO POSTED A PICTURE OF HIS OWN SINK AND HIS NASTY ROOM

MY QUESTION IS, WHY ARE NIGERIAN WALLS ALWAYS FILLED WIT THOSE GREEN STUFFS undecided....THESE PEEPS ARE DIRTY AS FHUCK

am not surprised at all, my brother. I have seen worst things from these dirty pigs! they are dirt personified! hahaha no wonder they find it difficult getting accommodation in Ghana! who'll give his/her house to a dirty nigerian. hell no! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:
Why r gaynians so dumb is it because most of them r products of alcohol diluted sperm?

Ur lame ode, if I were u, I'd be thinking of which position of the bed I can get some proper breeze of air by the window, when the borrowed generator is switched off at 12.00 midnight grin grin grin grin

whilst Ghanaians have their generator sets packed back in their boxes, nigerians are roaming in town in search of 1 gallon fuel for their gen-sets grin grin grin

Ghanaian's luff @ y'all....we living 100 times better than y'all grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
PetroDolla: am not surprised at all, my brother. I have seen worst things from these dirty pigs! they are dirt personified! hahaha no wonder they find it difficult getting accommodation in Ghana! who'll give his/her house to a dirty nigerian. hell no! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

and they cry xenophobia because of this, its shocking shocked shocked shocked how dirty they are ehn, grin grin grin grin grin and they stink too.....I remember 1 time, I was in a shop and abt, 3 of them walked in, shocked shocked shocked shocked after they'd left, the shop owner went like "am sorry guys but, I have to spray this place wit a freshener" grin grin grin grin we all went like, we understand grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

Ur lame ode, if I were u, I'd be thinking of which position of the bed I can get some proper breeze of air by the window, when the borrowed generator is switched off at 12.00 midnight grin grin grin grin

whilst Ghanaians have their generator sets packed back in their boxes, nigerians are roaming in town in search of 1 gallon fuel for their gen-sets grin grin grin

Ghanaian's luff @ y'all....we living 100 times better than y'all grin grin grin

what am thinking of is which position to get your mother and sister into, i didnt expect them to show up at the sime time, ur sis loves missionary while ur mom just cant get enuff of tht good dogg?e, wonder why kwame ur last born has some swag? Well u r in for a shocker, am kwames father, that makes u my stepson

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

wonder why kwame ur last born has some swag? Well u r in for a shocker, am kwames father, that makes u my stepson

grin grin grin grin grin

swag! 1 word nigerians can't stop using grin grin grin grin grin even when they'r suffering in the heat with no electricity, they think its swag grin

even when their pot bellied politicians are fighting and getting knocked out wit a mace, they call it swag grin

even when they are drinking from their pit latrine'like tap water they call it swag grin grin

nigerians! which way na ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

swag! 1 word nigerians can't stop using grin grin grin grin grin even when they'r suffering in the heat with no electricity, they think its swag grin

even when their pot bellied politicians are fighting and getting knocked out wit a mace, they call it swag grin

even when they are drinking from their pit latrine'like tap water they call it swag grin grin

nigerians! which way na ? grin grin grin

why do u guys imitate naija? Including the nigerian pidgin english n slangs, well , coming frm gayna if u come to where i live in abj, u will think u've died n gone to heaven

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

coming frm gayna if u come to where i live in abj, u will think u've died n gone to heaven

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian's always go like, I'm going for my holidays in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

In Ghana, saying "I'm going for holidays in nigeria' is a comment passed around as a joke grin grin grin

tht is how dumb u look wit tht comment up there, boko haram and ur previous and present leaders did y'all wrong mann, as a matter of fact, nigerians did nigeria wrong

UR AN PIG BY THE WAY, FOR WORSHIPPING AND DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY, YUP, THTS RYT, UR COUNTRY IS A JOKE.

NO WONDER MY GHANAIAN FRIEND SAID UR TAXI'S SMELL LIKE THEY THREW A BUNCK OF FISH IN IT grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHAHA

And we'r luffing @ y'all.....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian's always go like, I'm going for my holidays in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

In Ghana, saying "I'm going for holidays in nigeria' is a comment passed around as a joke grin grin grin

tht is how dumb u look wit tht comment up there, boko haram and ur previous and present leaders did y'all wrong mann, as a matter of fact, nigerians did nigeria wrong

UR AN PIG BY THE WAY, FOR WORSHIPPING AND DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY, YUP, THTS RYT, UR COUNTRY IS A JOKE.

NO WONDER MY GHANAIAN FRIEND SAID UR TAXI'S SMELL LIKE THEY THREW A BUNCK OF FISH IN IT grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHAHA

And we'r luffing @ y'all.....

am phuckin ur girl right now, cant type long, when am done i will send her over to you for a kiss, FYI thats why we holiday in gayna to get some cheap pouccccci n oppress yall while chilin, u dont see an american holidayin in new york city, they go to remote places for that, does that make NY bleeped up?.....and ahve you heard about obudu in calabar?.....guess not, if u were to sell all ur family twice you still wont aford a day there, am gettin hard again n ur GF is calling me, will be right back

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

the picture below is collynzo's sink.... undecided how tha Furk does this animal use tht shyt undecided
so you are back from coma after the destruction I gave you? I just hope you are fit and ready this time around.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour: PEEPS MIGHT THINK AM LYING ABT THE SINK SHYT, BUT I HAVE PROOF THE ANIMAL COLLYNZO POSTED A PICTURE OF HIS OWN SINK AND HIS NASTY ROOM

Hahaha you are a big fool! Can we see your mansion? Delusional Gaynaian still living with his mum. Fool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Time to unfollow the thread b4 this ashanti kids stain me. Have never seen such touts in my life b4. Bunch of E-spies trying to pull a Snowden on us naija boiz.
Will drop this fav Naija diss to ghana b4 i go: y'll are black coz ya mama's breast milk is dark like engine oil.

And since u all are so fixated on Naija,ama splash the colour on ya face wif dis pix (green,white and green)

Goodnight shadows

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is meant to be a beach in Ghana, where people come and relax.
.Dirty beaches in Ghana...(labadi beach)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_s9yeQSZAM

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: so you are back from coma after the destruction I gave you? I just hope you are fit and ready this time around.

destruction ke? bytch, I tore ur ugly arrz to pieces on tht thread don't try to act tuff on here, I'ma always smack ur ugly face....
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
rigormortis:

your father who is a bastard rap3d a mad woman in a drunken rage in an empy shed on a pile of rags and nine months later you popped out crying like a lil b?tch
Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! grin Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what tens of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin

Except for Abuja and limited areas of lagos, no urban community in that sh1thole has a sewage system. Only 1% of lagos households are connected to sewers. No wonder 34 million of these long-suffering apes don’t have access to toilets. A crazy asylum filled with lunatics of all persuasion.

While students in Ghana are launching mini-satellites,
their MUMUgerian counterparts are busy begging Ghanaians in Russia to survive [url]http:www.nairaland.com/1292269/nigerian-students-scholarship-russia-beg[/url]

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
otumfour:

destruction ke? bytch, I tore ur ugly arrz to pieces on tht thread don't try to act tuff on here, I'ma always smack ur ugly face....

Please don't tear my arsè Gaynaian. I am not gay.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: This is meant to be a beach in Ghana, where people come and relax.
.Dirty beaches in Ghana...(labadi beach)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_s9yeQSZAM
more like bar beach, eediot!dirt is a nigerian thing now,https://www.nairaland.com/1297625/why-throw-dirt-through-car the dirtiest sh1thole in the history of man grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1272973/dirtiness-nigeria grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Hahaha you are a big fool! Can we see your mansion? Delusional Gaynaian still living with his mum. Fool

See my mansion?......u were dumb enuf to post puictures of ur nasty room looking like a room where they keep goats grin grin grin grin grin

nugga, u call tht swag too grin grin grin grin, tht nasty looking sink and ur rusty ceiling fan grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha, nigerians and dirt do go hand in han grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.