Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68777 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
what is lame about it? You folks are lazy? That is true of course, you guys feel inferior and hate? Everybody knows that, even an unborn gana child feels inferior while in the womb of his mom.
Anyway, your comment was a bit difficult to comprehend. Bow of alphabet bla bla bla.. Don't you know how to express yourself in English?
Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Relax my friend. Life aint that serious lol.
And you are fair! rare xteristics to find in a Gh lady.. grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: they are not called MUMUgerians for nothing,huh? grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are a lot of things, but one thing we can never be is 'MUMU'

Keep bringing the country down to soot your inferiority complex. I notice that most of your posts on nairaland is only on nigeria-ghana was threads.......continue. Na only you go tire when e don do you.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: you are laughing now.
If Nigerians retaliates by calling you people "gaynians", you will start feigning hypocritical neutrality.
Pls as if you have not been calling as gaynians from kingdom come. ABEG nEXT
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: you are a complete eeediot. a modafaka. those 'lazy Ghanaians' can harvest more than a million tons of cocoa every year. how many tons did 'hardworking' nigerians produce? what about the groundnut pyramids of old? what do you guys produce apart from oil, which is produced by oyibo people? you even import refined fuel! very soon you will be importing a president to come run your dustbin country. arrant nonsense! the day the oil tap is turned off that would be the end of your miserable country
Nigerians grow rice, palm nuts, cotton, et cetera. you guys still harvest trillions of cocoa every year? And so what? Has that made ghana better than Nigeria economically? Crap!
And learn to be civilized with your comments, using abusive words like kids don't make you more sensible. Get that into your dull gana brain
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ebankole: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
WHY MUST EVERY TOPIC BE TURNED INTO STH ELSE?
WHY INSULTIN GHANAIAN & WE CLAIM TO BE THEIR IS THIS OW A BIG BRO CONDUCT HIMSELF,SO MUCH JOBLES FELLA WE AV ON NL.& here we go again with igbo braggin again & their chest beatin mentality-o ma se o.when wil u pple learn?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dafuq ? I knew this will end up into a bashing thread undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Pls as if you have not been calling as gaynians from kingdom come. ABEG nEXT
Well that's my point.
I am not trying to pass off the notion of being neutral,but YOU ARE.
Act like it.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: Unfortunately,ghana the "paradise" has not been able to take over leadership position from Nigeria
Embarassing,isn't it?
Look Ghana is not interested in any leadership contest with nigeria or any country. Ghana is only interested in providing good roads, clean water, steady electricity, security, health care, jobs, food a dna good life for its people. you can have leadership if that's all you are interested in. grin incredible people. you are obsessed with leadership when your people are desperately poor and there's widespread insecurity? only God will save you people from terminal insanity. you've got your priorities screwed up!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Elxandre:
Lol so you went and looked at my profile grin grin Well this further proves your ignorance. There are many tribes in Ghana and some are known to have "light skinned" but here in Ghana being black is not a crime and we appreciate our black and light skinned beauties.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Elxandre:
rofl. True that. Except the half casts. They are blacker than crude oil and devil.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123: Dafuq ? I knew this will end up into a bashing thread undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hi beauty queen smiley. It always is. Anything with Gh whether good or bad will turn into an e-war.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol so you went and looked at my profile grin grin Well this further proves your ignorance. There are many tribes in Ghana and some are known to have "light skinned" but here in Ghana being black is not a crime and we appreciate our black and light skinned beauties.
why would it be a crime? When you guys are so used to seeing apes all around you?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
Nigerians grow rice, palm nuts, cotton, et cetera. you guys still harvest trillions of cocoa every year? And so what? Has that made ghana better than Nigeria economically? Crap!
And learn to be civilized with your comments, using abusive words like kids don't make you more sensible. Get that into your dull gana brain
I believe we should restrict our ghana/Naija rivalry to football,because when it comes to strength of economy Nigeria practically blow ghana out of the water.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Mavor: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

You want to turn this thread into a nigeria-ghana bashing thread shebi
no mind the id-iot. na illiteracy dey worry am. mumu
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Hi beauty queen smiley. It always is. Anything with Gh whether good or bad will turn into an e-war.

You're back !!! smiley

*sighs* Typical
angry
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
i know..my roommate was fair in complexion and he said people frm the north are lightskinned...
Royal Pearl looking sooo fine

Mami why I no go chop banku?

You so fine asanprete.... cool cool cool
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
shaaaaaaaaarap modafaka. you are truly fvcked! nigeria is one of the largest importers of rice in the world grin grin grin don't make a f00l of yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/709262/nigeria-food-imports-cost-country

stvpid nigerian goat! fvck u!
ebankole: WHY MUST EVERY TOPIC BE TURNED INTO STH ELSE?
WHY INSULTIN GHANAIAN & WE CLAIM TO BE THEIR IS THIS OW A BIG BRO CONDUCT HIMSELF,SO MUCH JOBLES FELLA WE AV ON NL.& here we go again with igbo braggin again & their chest beatin mentality-o ma se o.when wil u pple learn?
You are very sensible. It's people like you who Ghanaians find smart etc. Nothing do you. 100 likes
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123:

You're back !!! smiley

*sighs* Typical
angry
Yes and it was because of this stupid thread. I could not help myself i wanted to comment embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: Look Ghana is not interested in any leadership contest with nigeria or any country. Ghana is only interested in providing good roads, clean water, steady electricity, security, health care, jobs, food a dna good life for its people. you can have leadership if that's all you are interested in. grin incredible people. you are obsessed with leadership when your people are desperately poor and there's widespread insecurity? only God will save you people from terminal insanity. you've got your priorities screwed up!
you are still fighting to have all your roads tarred, have uninterrupted power supply, have best universities in africa so don't act like you guys have accomplished every good thing there is when you guys are still hustling.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
jackbauersballs: Royal Pearl looking sooo fine

Mami why I no go chop banku?

You so fine asanprete.... cool cool cool
Lol thanks embarassed smiley
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hate THRead Unfollowed.......
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: I believe we should restrict our ghana/Naija rivalry to football,because when it comes to strength of economy Nigeria practically blow ghana out of the water.
so you think,huh? don't forget we are talking about a country of 200 million. I go to sleep every night knowing folks in Ghana have more access to electricity, food, education, jobs,life expectancy, etc than people in that sh1thole, with all their so-called oil and crap. damburuba!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by oesnac(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
don-Phill:
they got evrytin...we re both good and bad.... ##proudly 9jerian
u got it rite
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
rofl. True that. Except the half casts. They are blacker than crude oil and devil.
Saying your fellow black man is too black is unacceptable.

For your info some black ghanaians are fine. If you've watched Tinsel you'd believe when you see Kwame.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yes and it was because of this stupid thread. I could not help myself i wanted to comment embarassed embarassed

LOL. I don't blame you. tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
you are still fighting to have all your roads tarred, have uninterrupted power supply, have best universities in africa so don't act like you guys have accomplished every good thing there is when you guys are still hustling.
I never said Ghana is a paradise, unlike your clueless and ediotic compatriots. But Ghana is a country on the road to somewhere, whereas nigeria is already in the dustbin! you see the difference, omo?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: Look Ghana is not interested in any leadership contest with nigeria or any country. Ghana is only interested in providing good roads, clean water, steady electricity, security, health care, jobs, food a dna good life for its people. you can have leadership if that's all you are interested in. grin incredible people. you are obsessed with leadership when your people are desperately poor and there's widespread insecurity? only God will save you people from terminal insanity. you've got your priorities screwed up!
Really,you think leadership is not a function of relative economic prosperity and well-being.
Lol.
Look at the most powerful nations in the world,they are also the most richest and their nations are the best around.
Btw,Nigeria has more than 10 times the infrastructure that ghana has.
As for security challenges,it's a worldwide problem.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123:

LOL. I don't blame you. tongue
Ada what do you have to say on this topic??
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: so you think,huh? don't forget we are talking about a country of 200 million. I go to sleep every night knowing folks in Ghana have more access to electricity, food, education, jobs,life expectancy, etc than people in that sh1thole, with all their so-called oil and crap. damburuba!
Abeg shut up.

The only reason you can boast of that is because of your small population.

You think its easy to rule over 160million culturally divided people. Ghana's pop is the same as Lagos o, so dont just compare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.