Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68992 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I agree. You cannot compare with the two countries. Nigerians should be comparing themselves with populations similar such as China and American then they can see how well they are doing. It is obvious that with a population of 170 MILLION, The gdp will be more.
GDP = Consumption + Investment + Government Spending + (Exports - Imports)

The larger the population becomes, the more consumers there would be in the market. This would increase the aggregate demand in the economy, leading to higher consumption. Consumption is a major component of GDP as you can see in the formula above. So if consumption goes up, so should GDP.

Nigeria is the second largest in Africa and its not surprising due to your Population amongst investments etc. But the question one should ask, does it make one country better than the other because of a higher Gdp? Gross domestic product speaks to the productivity of the economy, and the nation's overall wealth, but it says nothing about how that wealth is distributed as well as the quality of life.growth includes the richest as well as the poorest of people. While the rich may be getting richer, the poor may be getting poorer and GDP maybe showing a growth. The statistics could be wrong in this way. Also, GDP does not take into account the happiness index.
Even south africa with a population of 50 million is doing well. If we compare ourselves with countries of similar populations such as irelend etc and we compare gdp, we are doing okay. For our population and size we are doing okay as is.
u kep on givin sily coment just shut ur mouth up stop displayin ur ignorant pls be responsible to ur self
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Those bragging about accra should post pictures... Perhaps, yall are scared? grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Who cares we still d smartest in Africa..plus i knw we not the major cause of Global Warming
PetroDolla: Hahahaha do you realize the amount of harm generator fumes is doing to your fragile brain? no wonder you are all fvcked!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ejyko4aek(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
naija like politics
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ejyko4aek(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
naija like politics and money
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: Ireland does not have the resources ghana have.
So,sorry you are not doing well.
Nigeria as well as africa have a long way to go.
i used ireland as one example of a country with a similar population and they have a lot of resources. Google is free. Yes Africa has a long way to go but am talking about Ghana. We are doing okay atm in terms of our population but we can do way better off course and hopefully in time it will.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghboy: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
truth be told the few Nigerians (friends of mine) i know are cool. the reason i dislike (not hate) Nigerians is because of the few criminal things some do here in GH ( im not calling Nigerians criminals) som ive witnessed and seen. majority in Ghana are very hardworking and fun to be with (things that easily whoo our ladies). but one thing Nigerians should know is that Ghanaians are NOT envious of them. i for one dont see why i'd give up being a Ghanaian to be Nigerian esp seeing as other countries find fault with Nigerians mostly. the inferiority complex thingy is funny as well. as for the intimidation its very true.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
i used ireland as one example of a country with a similar population and they have a lot of resources. Google is free. Yes Africa has a long way to go but am talking about Ghana. We are doing okay atm in terms of our population but we can do way better off course and hopefully in time it will.
Maybe you misunderstood me.
Ghana is more naturally endowed than ireland,and ireland is far better.
It seems you revel in mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I give what you give. If you show respect i give you respect. If you show me insults then our give you insults. So if you see a "silly" post am replying to a silly comment. Comprehendo?
mtchew dis one na matness nt madness cuz u ar graduatin smal smal abeg let me tel u smtin who invite u to dis nairaland dis rum is meant for nigerian nt ghana wy must u be jeleouse wy must u coment sily and wy must u be on nairaland pls nt insultin u bt telin u d reality .tanx for ur undertandin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Guy you bad o

shocked
the guy called me all sorts of dirty , nasty, silly, offensive names, including ones i can not pronounce. Truly the guy is a bitter fellow filled with rage. Well, i don't even consider what i did a big deal.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: hey girl u ar partialy beautiful but go luk bush cuz all ur comment in this forum is so silly,nt abusin u bt am just telin u d truth
lol whih one be partially beautiful? She is beautiful johr, Noski too
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: adenuga, to the best of my knowledge, has only glo in Ghana. which other business has he got? and glo is the least patronised of the six existing mobile network.
is Adenuga the only Nigerian business man investing in Ghana? Tell yourself the truth.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: mtchew dis [b]one na matness nt madness[/b]cuz u ar graduatin smal smal abeg let me tel u smtin who invite u to dis nairaland dis rum is meant for nigerian nt ghana wy must u be jeleouse wy must u coment sily and wy must u be on nairaland pls nt insultin u bt telin u d reality .tanx for ur undertandin
grin grin grin i see you got jokes, pity it aint funny. Since when did you become Seun? If the owner himself tells us we are not invited then i will respect it and leave. There are many foreigners here and even on our websites but we dnt tell them to leave our websites. I guess we should scratch Kind from that list undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
ghboy: truth be told the few Nigerians (friends of mine) i know are cool. the reason i dislike (not hate) Nigerians is because of the few criminal things some do here in GH ( im not calling Nigerians criminals) som ive witnessed and seen. majority in Ghana are very hardworking and fun to be with (things that easily whoo our ladies). but one thing Nigerians should know is that Ghanaians are NOT envious of them. i for one dont see why i'd give up being a Ghanaian to be Nigerian esp seeing as other countries find fault with Nigerians mostly. the inferiority complex thingy is funny as well. as for the intimidation its very true.
criminality is not restricted to Nationality.
We have caught many ghanians vandalizing our oil pipelines,while some cameroonians,chadians,and Niger-republic citizens are terrorizing our people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I give what you give. If you show respect i give you respect. If you show me insults then our give you insults. So if you see a "silly" post am replying to a silly comment. Comprehendo?
when you see a silly post, and you don't ignore it but go ahead to reply it. Then you are as silly as the silly guy you are quoting. Rofl
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Why are you so bitter?

Did i say population is an achievement?
You sef get wahala sha........i dont know what made you bitter but bros seriously, your stalking nigeria-ghana war thread is just plain creepy.

Its like you come to N.L everyday to look for these threads so you can insult a nation to ease your bitterness.

Na you sabi o.
*places his hands on his stomach*
kai, laugh kills!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
So you left HARVARD University in the Usa to come to Ghana. Aba Cusubaba how many times. If you are not traveling through your 23 African countries or with your 3 degrees. Anyways how is your Ghanaian Ewe Mp daughter gf of yours. I must say i missed you a bit.
Someone else wrote something and u village lovepeddler start calling Cusubaba. May Satan punish ur burnt smilling totoo( pussy) for calling my name. Listen u cheap ashawo i don't Bleep dirty smilling totoo( pussy) like urs. Listen, u slowpoke, i don't have lazy, liars, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless, primitive, inferior minded Gaynaians time again because useless Gaynaians don't worth my precious time again.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dannylux:
is Adenuga the only Nigerian business man investing in Ghana? Tell yourself the truth.
To put it in perspective.
70% of foreign investments in ghana is from Nigeria.
In other words,the well-being of the ghanian economy depends heavily on Nigeria.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cusubaba: Someone else wrote something and u village lovepeddler start calling Cusuba. May Satan punish ur burnt smilling totoo( pussy) for calling my name. Listen u cheap ashawo i don't Bleep dirty smilling totoo( pussy) like urs. Listen, u slowpoke, i don't have lazy, liars, hypocrites, extremely poor, extremely charcoal, senseless, primitive, inferior minded Gaynaians time again because useless Gaynaians don't worth my precious time again.
Lol my Nigga is back. How far? It's been a long time since you have used your real moniker. I dnt blame you after what happened on the other thread. Your post are surely improving. I see you have stop the..98% this, 98% that statistical crap you love doing. How is Ivory Coast? Or is it Gabon, Sudan gosh i have lost count.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
grin grin grin i see you got jokes, pity it aint funny. Since when did you become Seun? If the owner himself tells us we are not invited then i will respect it and leave. There are many foreigners here and even on our websites but we dnt tell them to leave our websites. I guess we should scratch Kind from that list undecided
do u know wat u wil do for me pls dnt insult 9ja or post any coment against us cuz seun allow u but u ar now lukin for allowancesss and i can ban u cus am among d moderator ,and dnt quote me again b4 i slap u just do wat i ask u by nt insultin giant of african again
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
ghboy: truth be told the few Nigerians (friends of mine) i know are cool. the reason i dislike (not hate) Nigerians is because of the few criminal things some do here in GH ( im not calling Nigerians criminals) som ive witnessed and seen. majority in Ghana are very hardworking and fun to be with (things that easily whoo our ladies). but one thing Nigerians should know is that Ghanaians are NOT envious of them. i for one dont see why i'd give up being a Ghanaian to be Nigerian esp seeing as other countries find fault with Nigerians mostly. the inferiority complex thingy is funny as well. as for the intimidation its very true.
c'est fini.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: To put it in perspective.
In other words,the well-being of the ghanian economy depends heavily on Nigeria.
I keep saying it they are lazy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
My GH friends. See you in a life time.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Steezz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: do u know wat u wil do for me pls dnt insult 9ja or post any coment against us cuz seun allow u but u ar now lukin for allowancesss and i can ban u cus am among d moderator ,and dnt quote me again b4 i slap u just do wat i ask u by nt insultin giant of african again
lol since when have i insulted the Giant of Africa. Please go and read my comments very well. If you want to use your "moderator" status to ban me for doing absolutelty nothing while others are saying a lot worse then do so.I won't cry amd i surely will not die.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by edi287: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=somalia Nigerian women look like men[/quote]
Shut up you son of a transvestite.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by edi287: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
somalia11: Nigerian women look like men
Shut up you son of a transvestite.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: To put it in perspective.
My friend you can lie, aba. First of all, it is not possible for foreigners to own 100% of shares in a Ghanaian company. Secondly, Nigerian investors are not so dominant on the list of investors. Apart from a few banks and Cinemas, they own nothing in GH.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Timijo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chanchit: I could'nt agree less what a the points, that's why that 1like you saw there came from me, any other one came second.
There is a room to write in pidgin. It is not by force to communicate in english

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Ironi: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Look at these dumbasses calling themselves smart.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Did somebody 4get da we gat da bombs & mace-head smashin skillz too? grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
My friend you can lie, aba. First of all, it is not possible for foreigners to own 100% of shares in a Ghanaian company. Secondly, Nigerian investors are not so dominant on the list of investors. Apart from a few banks and Cinemas, they own nothing in GH.

Don't waste ur time on diz useless species called nigerians, Jux loud mouth madaphuckers wit nuttin to show for. Jux luk at their country it meks Somalia luks like holiday resorts

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.