Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68772 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Elxandre:
Ada what do you have to say on this topic??
Lol i thought you unfollowed the thread lipsrsealed grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Mumugerians n Gaynaians! Na wa oh!
D film don almost reach part eight!

And as 4 dis small boy, wat do i reply him now?
i am old enough to be ur fada and u dare call me small boy wat would i do dis kid?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:
Saying your fellow black man is too black is unacceptable.

For your info some black ghanaians are fine. If you've watched Tinsel you'd believe when you see Kwame.
chei, you didn't know nigerians are whites,huh? or are you a learner? nigerians are pure, unadulterated whites, thanks to bleaching creams of course. Omo, see inferiority complex. so being black is ugly,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gosh petrodolla,u post are full of hate and so bitter,if u dont agree with post,tell us why or better still give us ur own list.u do know dat life does not revolve around nairaland?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: shaaaaaaaaarap modafaka. you are truly fvcked! nigeria is one of the largest importers of rice in the world grin grin grin don't make a f00l of yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/709262/nigeria-food-imports-cost-country

stvpid nigerian goat! fvck u!

noisy gaynian. google this 'abakaliki rice'. Do it yourself so you will be less lazy.

#imagining her screaming fvck you with her fake oyibo accent#
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Elxandre:
Ada what do you have to say on this topic??

Stop bashing each others countries angry

Daz all

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
*yawns* The day Nigerians and Ghanaians stop fighting will prob be the day Jesus comes. Smdh. Anyways Wc Royal you have really been missed :-)

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: so you think,huh? don't forget we are talking about a country of 200 million. I go to sleep every night knowing folks in Ghana have more access to electricity, food, education, jobs,life expectancy, etc than people in that sh1thole, with all their so-called oil and crap. damburuba!
Nigeria produces and exports far more food than you do.
The number of educated people in Nigeria alone is far more than thrice your entire population.
Nigeria generates far more electricity than you do,though i agree it's not enough.
Nigeria's middle class is more than your entire population.
Nigeria has far more millionaires and billionaires than ghana will have in the next 1000 years.
Ghana exports practically nothing to Nigeria,while Nigeria exports many manufactured goods,expatriates,e.t.c..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: Really,you think leadership is not a function of relative economic prosperity and well-being.
Lol.
Look at the most powerful nations in the world,they are also the most richest and their nations are the best around.
Btw,Nigeria has more than 10 times the infrastructure that ghana has.
As for security challenges,it's a worldwide problem.
hope you understand the meaning of infrastructure,huh? which infrastructure? abi you think infrastructure is about kidnappings, boko haram, 419,etc. your roads are nothing to write home about- when was the last time you traveled from seme to lagos? go and and see the state of that road before you talk rubbish! you health facilities, electricity, education and water supply are nothing to write home about. so what are you fvcking talking about?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by buty: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: upon all the Dangote, glo and silverbird that you saw there, you still want to name igbos! Anuofia, don't be a bigot.

Its obvious you don't understand english, if not u wuld understand when I said they are the only tribe that has all the listed qualities at once. I didn't say other tribes don't do business. Other tribes do business, but ibos do it more, other tribes do 419, but ibos do it more, no other tribe brags about their wives like the ibo men.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Qelvin(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: so you think,huh? don't forget we are talking about a country of 200 million. I go to sleep every night knowing folks in Ghana have more access to electricity, food, education, jobs,life expectancy, etc than people in that sh1thole, with all their so-called oil and crap. damburuba!
i was in Sunyani last month on an extensive vaccine project for my Interferon-induced trans-membrane protein 3 (IFITM3) research on protein induced immunity codes to certain swine flu's and diseases,and the prevalent and almost endemic nature of water-borne diseases in that part of Ghana was really shocking and the life expectancy was on avearge very poor,poverty was like the order of the day,and the filth and decrepit standards of living in that slum really makes me want to laugh when you brag so much about Ghana like its some damn paradise...i visited Kumasi and to be honest even the worst parts of a congested Lagos was far better than what i saw...everything was clearly written in stark colors of poverty,hustle,and noise...kids and women alike hawking on the streets and prostitutes frolicking around cars even in broad day light,and all i saw driving along the metropolitan areas were Chinese merchants ordering able-bodied black men(whom i suspected to be Ghanaians) around like slaves...even your local football league is a subsidiarity of a Nigerian owned telecommunication company called GLO! all the companies and investors there were mainly Lebanese,Chinese,and Nigerians,the telecommunication port was heavily staffed and controlled by foreigners,and the roads were very bad and dirty...the only city that stood out for me and reasonably so was Accra ad some parts of East Legon, so STFU and stop deceiving people here who don't know much about Ghana,its peaceful..yes...its serene...yes...Nigeria is not heaven...yes... BUT GHANA IS NOT IN ANY WAY THE PARADISE YOU DECEITFULLY PAINT IT TO BE,truth is Ghana is just another gloried village west of Nigeria just like Togo and Benin republic.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria produces and exports far more food than you do.
The number of educated people in Nigeria alone is far more than thrice your entire population.
Nigeria generates far more electricity than you do,though i agree it's not enough.
Nigeria's middle class is more than your entire population.
Nigeria has far more millionaires and billionaires than ghana will have in the next 1000 years.
Ghana exports practically nothing to Nigeria,while Nigeria exports many manufactured goods,expatriates,e.t.c..

keep dreaming,sh1thead! no wonder your country is in the dustbin? you are suffering from schizophrenia. have you heard of the United Nations Development Index? go and find out how your country is rated vis-a- Ghana.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Qelvin:
Ghana is just another gloried village west of Nigeria just like Togo and Benin republic.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: hope you understand the meaning of infrastructure,huh? which infrastructure? abi you think infrastructure is about kidnappings, boko haram, 419,etc. your roads are nothing to write home about- when was the last time you traveled from seme to lagos? go and and see the state of that road before you talk rubbish! you health facilities, electricity, education and water supply are nothing to write home about. so what are you fvcking talking about?
Look here,young man.
I have been to ghana okay.
Yes Nigeria has some mediocre infrastructure,but when compared to ghana,it's world class.
True,there are some bad roads in Nigeria,but that still dosen't take away the fact that Nigeria has far more quality road networks than ghana.
Incase,you don't know ghana is the size of a state.
Akwa-ibom state alone will compete with ghana when it comes to roads.
As for terrorism,kidnappings e.t.c.,they are worldwide issues.
America has one of the highest crime rates in the world.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Qelvin:
i was in Sunyani last month on an extensive vaccine project for my Interferon-induced trans-membrane protein 3 (IFITM3) research on protein induced immunity codes to certain swine flu's and diseases,and the prevalent and almost endemic nature of water-borne diseases in that part of Ghana was really shocking and the life expectancy was on avearge very poor,poverty was like the order of the day,and the filth and decrepit standards of living in that slum really makes me want to laugh when you brag so much about Ghana like its some damn paradise...i visited Kumasi and to be honest even the worst parts of a congested Lagos was far better than what i saw...everything was clearly written in stark colors of poverty,hustle,and noise...kids and women alike hawking on the streets and prostitutes frolicking around cars even in broad day light,and all i saw driving along the metropolitan areas were Chinese merchants ordering able-bodied black men(whom i suspected to be Ghanaians) around like slaves...even your local football league is a subsidiarity of a Nigerian owned telecommunication company called GLO! all the companies and investors there were mainly Lebanese,Chinese,and Nigerians,the telecommunication port was heavily staffed and controlled by foreigners,and the roads were very bad and dirty...the only city that stood out for me and reasonably so was Accra ad some parts of East Legon, so STFU and stop deceiving people here who don't know much about Ghana,its peaceful..yes...its serene...yes...Nigeria is not heaven...yes... BUT GHANA IS NOT IN ANY WAY THE PARADISE YOU DECEITFULLY PAINT IT TO BE,truth is Ghana is just another gloried village west of Nigeria just like Togo and Benin republic.
So you left HARVARD University in the Usa to come to Ghana. Aba Cusubaba how many times. If you are not traveling through your 23 African countries or with your 3 degrees. Anyways how is your Ghanaian Ewe Mp daughter gf of yours. I must say i missed you a bit.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

12. Bleaching (Number 1 in Africa) grin cheesy

Hold it right there. Ghanaians are heavy bleachers.
Theirs is just not as noticeable because the lightest they can ever get with bleaching is even darker than the complexion of the average Nigerian prior to bleaching.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Dannylux: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
#yawns# places his right leg on petrodolla's head.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by biafranqueen: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA: Hummmm

*Nigerian men r romantic cheesy wink
Very much so wink
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: keep dreaming,sh1thead! no wonder your country is in the dustbin? you are suffering from schizophrenia. have you heard of the United Nations Development Index? go and find out how your country is rated vis-a- Ghana.
UNDI?
it's usually dependent on how well you can develop your citizens.
Well Norway has a far better UNDI than america.
What do you say about that?
And no,i am not schizophenric.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
some-girl:

Hold it right there. Ghanaians are heavy bleachers.
Theirs is just not as noticeable because the lightest they can ever get with bleaching is even darker than the complexion of the average Nigerian prior to bleaching.
Oh please. Yes i do agree that there are some who bleach but to say that we are heavy bleachers. Lol if you want to see heavy bleaches just go to Nollwood for example
https://www.nairaland.com/1286324/nollywood-gollywood-actresses-suspected-bleaching
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why can't we all just agree to disagree and let this matter rest.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Qelvin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
So you left HARVARD University in the Usa to come to Ghana. Aba Cusubaba how many times. If you are not traveling through your 23 African countries or with your 3 degrees. Anyways how is your Ghanaian Ewe Mp daughter gf of yours. I must say i missed you a bit.
i attended UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA,BERKELEY and not Harvard-BIG DIFFERENCE you skunk...and i visited four African countries as part of my research tour last month which was our Spring break and the trip wa sponsored by the NHIS Institute attached to top Ivy league schools here in the United States ,i even posted pictures here and won't mind posting them again for your likes to see,so i don't give 2 phucks if you choose to believe me or not.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
buty: .

Its obvious you don't understand english, if not u wuld understand when I said they are the only tribe that has all the listed qualities at once. I didn't say other tribes don't do business. Other tribes do business, but ibos do it more, other tribes do 419, but ibos do it more, no other tribe brags about their wives like the ibo men.
You are right. Dnt mind them. Igbo Kwenu tongue grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Oh please. Yes i do agree that there are some who bleach but to say that we are heavy bleachers. Lol if you want to see heavy bleaches just go to Nollwood for example
https://www.nairaland.com/1286324/nollywood-gollywood-actresses-suspected-bleaching

Only a few pictures? What does that prove?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Qelvin:
[s]i was in Sunyani last month on an extensive vaccine project for my Interferon-induced trans-membrane protein 3 (IFITM3) research on protein induced immunity codes to certain swine flu's and diseases,and the prevalent and almost endemic nature of water-borne diseases in that part of Ghana was really shocking and the life expectancy was on avearge very poor,poverty was like the order of the day,and the filth and decrepit standards of living in that slum really makes me want to laugh when you brag so much about Ghana like its some damn paradise...i visited Kumasi and to be honest even the worst parts of a congested Lagos was far better than what i saw...everything was clearly written in stark colors of poverty,hustle,and noise...kids and women alike hawking on the streets and prostitutes frolicking around cars even in broad day light,and all i saw driving along the metropolitan areas were Chinese merchants ordering able-bodied black men(whom i suspected to be Ghanaians) around like slaves...even your local football league is a subsidiarity of a Nigerian owned telecommunication company called GLO! all the companies and investors there were mainly Lebanese,Chinese,and Nigerians,the telecommunication port was heavily staffed and controlled by foreigners,and the roads were very bad and dirty...the only city that stood out for me and reasonably so was Accra ad some parts of East Legon, so STFU and stop deceiving people here who don't know much about Ghana,its peaceful..yes...its serene...yes...Nigeria is not heaven...yes... BUT GHANA IS NOT IN ANY WAY THE PARADISE YOU DECEITFULLY PAINT IT TO BE,truth is Ghana is just another gloried village west of Nigeria just like Togo and Benin republic.
[/s]

Pure crap. load of fvcking sh1t! Ghana is a liveable country. A thriving democracy, a fast growing economy, peaceful.and the UN Human Development Index tells me more people in my beloved Ghana have access to electricity, clean water, jobs, have a higher life expectancy, access to health care, that poverty levels is lower than in your sh1thole. End of story! you probaly don't know 34 million akpu and amala-eating nigerians have no access to toilet? chei, that's even more than the entire population of Ghana. cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naija we hail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckeduppedness!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: keep dreaming,sh1thead! no wonder your country is in the dustbin? you are suffering from schizophrenia. have you heard of the United Nations Development Index? go and find out how your country is rated vis-a- Ghana.
Lol.. Go to skyscrapercity.com,open Ghana and Nigeria in your browser's tab and compare... Accra is looks like dusbin ..fact!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Qelvin:
Exactly.
For a country of just 25 million people with enormous natural resources.
I was disappointed.
Even Uyo is far beautiful than accra.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Qelvin:
i attended UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA,BERKELEY and not Harvard-BIG DIFFERENCE you skunk...and i visited four African countries as part of my research tour last month which was our Spring break,i even posted pictures here and won't mind posting them again for your likes to see,so IDGAF if you choose to believe me or not.
Tomorrow it will be Oxford University grin grin Btw you can save your life story aka lies for someone who believes it ad gives a fk.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: [/s]

Pure crap. load of fvcking sh1t! Ghana is a liveable country. A thriving democracy, a fast growing economy, peaceful.and the UN Human Development Index tells me more people in my beloved Ghana have access to electricity , clean water, jobs, have a higher life expectancy, access to health care, that poverty levels is lower than in your sh1thole. End of story! you probaly don't know 34 million akpu and amala-eating nigerians have no access to toilet? chei, that's even more than the entire population of Ghana. cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naija we hail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckeduppedness!

Lmao ! http://www.ghanahomesblog.com/2013/03/electricity-blackout-problems-in-ghana.html

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Qelvin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013

Pure crap. load of fvcking sh1t! Ghana is a liveable country. A thriving democracy, a fast growing economy, peaceful.and the UN Human Development Index tells me more people in my beloved Ghana have access to electricity, clean water, jobs, have a higher life expectancy, access to health care, that poverty levels is lower than in your sh1thole. End of story! you probaly don't know 34 million akpu and amala-eating nigerians have no access to toilet? chei, that's even more than the entire population of Ghana. cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naija we hail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckeduppedness!

Lmaoo what UN human development index?bro from i will post pictures that i took while on that tour,i captured so many revealing images that depicted the throngs of poverty and malaria infested children and adults!! i know the truth hurts but it has to be told cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Qelvin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Tomorrow it will be Oxford University grin grin Btw you can save your life story aka lies for someone who believes it ad gives a fk.
cool,now you can kindly phuck off wink
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013

No. The only place you can boast in is ACCRA. Thing is, when people think Ghana, they automatically think Accra. It is honestly nicer than many, even most Nigerian cities but if we were to compare capitals.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.