Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? (1075 Views)

What Usually The Cause Of The First Fight In Relationships / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Y do sum silly ex think 1 is stil in love wif them,wen u don't even show any sign of it
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
When you take a pics on fb and you tag them.
When you beep them and they called back and you said ' Just wanted to say hi'
When you dress cute and walk pass his house just for him to notice you.
you might be doing somethings similar to this but to you, you feel you not showing any sign but to them, they think you still in love with them.
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
They are the ones still in love,bt they wont want to admit to that..PRIDE. Always make it clear to them that its over.
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nomski0(f): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
sexymoma: When you take a pics on fb and you tag them.
When you beep them and they called back and you said ' Just wanted to say hi'
When you dress cute and walk pass his house just for him to notice you.
you might be doing somethings similar to this but to you, you feel you not showing any sign but to them, they think you still in love with them.
When you stalk them on every social site
When you harass their current love interest
When you keep everything he ever bought for you(minus cars, jewels and clothes o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funi...mayb cos they notice u don't like their new lovers
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
You must be granting him too much attention yourself to even think he thinks you're still into him. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by 190: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2013
da hell you all talking about
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Mynd44: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Cos he/she wants you back hence they cook up some silly reason in their head why it would work

1 Like

Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nomski0(f): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Mynd_44: Cos he/she wants you back hence they cook up some silly reason in their head why it would work
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by k2039: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Because when I get over them, I find it easier calling and hanging out with them (I feel nothing for them again except mere frienship), but they think the signs wrongly.
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2013
k2039: Because when I get over them, I find it easier calling and hanging out with them (I feel nothing for them again except mere frienship), but they think the signs wrongly.
is it rily neccesary 4 u n ur ex 2 be friends...
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by k2039: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Harbosede02: is it rily neccesary 4 u n ur ex 2 be friends...
I'm friends with all my ex ooo, even the crazy ones. I moved on already.
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Youngpo413: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2014
When you are still single after one week of seperation,for me,I hook up ASAP just to prove a point to her.
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Youngpo413: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Harbosede02:
is it rily neccesary 4 u n ur ex 2 be friends...

I wonder o,as for me once we breakup,you are my worst enemy...
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Youngpo413:

I wonder o,as for me once we breakup,you are my worst enemy...
lolz,on top wetin,d mentality i ad then has changed,u and ur ex bin fwnds proves maturity,well it all stil depends on y u guys broke up...

1 Like

Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Youngpo413:
When you are still single after one week of seperation,for me,I hook up ASAP just to prove a point to her.
wah happened?y did u bring dis topic bck 2 lyf....or did u jst av a breakup?grin
Re: What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her? by Youngpo413: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Harbosede02:
wah happened?y did u bring dis topic bck 2 lyf....or did u jst av a breakup?grin

yeah

(1) (Reply)

Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? / Need An Older Lady For A Relationship / She Got This Reply From A Relationship Counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.