Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388470 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Try harder,
j****
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Divepen: Try harder,
j****

Judah . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Judah . . .
fhemmmy wins it.he has seven points

New question:
how many time was the word rapture used in the bible
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Kitay(f): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2013
None
Divepen:
fhemmmy wins it.he has seven points

New question:
how many time was the word rapture used in the bible
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2013
@ Divepen
Judah didn't marry Tamar.He had sexual relations with her while mistakening her for a harlot.That sexual relationship produced twin boys.The Bible nowhere records they were married or that she was eventually given to Shelah.As a matter of fact,the Bible told us that "he knew her no more' when he discovered she was his daughter in law.The Bible only tells us she begat Pharez and Zerah of Judah.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
ayowamiwale:
@ Divepen
Judah didn't marry Tamar.He had sexual relations with her while mistakening her for a harlot.That sexual relationship produced twin boys.The Bible nowhere records they were married or that she was eventually given to Shelah.As a matter of fact,the Bible told us that "he knew her no more' when he discovered she was his daughter in law.The Bible only tells us she begat Pharez and Zerah of Judah.
due to the lastest discovery,which shows we are really searching for the answers from the bible.i have no choice than to remove that score and beg us to answer the last question

HOW MANY TIMES WAS THE WORD rapture MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
The word 'Rapture' is not used in the Bible.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Bond008(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kitay: None
She answered it first.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kitay: None
kitay wins it,she has three points

New question:
if you are mephizobeth who are you to david
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Divepen:
kitay wins it,she has three points

New question:
if you are mephizobeth who are you to david

Mephibosheth was the son of Jonathan, who was the son of King Saul and a special friend of King David - So i will be the son of a special friend to David.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Mephibosheth was the son of Jonathan, who was the son of King Saul and a special friend of King David - So i will be the son of a special friend to David.
fhemmmy wins that.He has seven points.

New question:
.When Aaron's staff blossoms in front of the Tabernacle, what else does it produce?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Buds and Almonds
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
ayowamiwale: Buds and Almonds
ayowamiwale wins it.He has seven point
New question:
epaphroditus took gift to paul from which people?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
The Phillipians
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by CrazyMan(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good thread...which book in the bible was God's name not mentioned?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Esther
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by CrazyMan(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
ayowamiwale: Esther
Correct...you deserve an award. wink

How many passages does the old testament have?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2013
ayowamiwale: The Phillipians
ayomiwale win it.he has eight points

by 10p.m the final winner will be announced
the winner should be ready to forward his message

there is a package for next week

New question:
what is the name of the prophet who prophesy Ahab's death when king Ahab and jehosaphat wanted to go war
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by gawgeousnezz(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2013
cry I need 2 start studying my bible... Couldn't answer most of the questions
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
what is the name of the prophet who prophesy Ahab's death when king Ahab and jehosaphat wanted to go war

Micaiah son of Imlah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Odunharry(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2013
oya let go dia..
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Kingharzyz(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2013
jesus himself told of the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). In the
Bible, Jesus (A.S.) says,
If you love me, Keep my commandments. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you
another comforter that he may abide with you forever.
(Bible, John 14-15/16)
But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the spirit of
Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me, and he also shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me from the beginning.
(Bible, John 15-26/27)
I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the
spirit of Truth will come, he will guide you into all truth, for he shall speak not of himself, but
whatsoever he shall hear, that he shall speak, and he will show you things to come. He shall
glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you.
(Bible, John 16-12/14). I want to know if this is true.....Hell me out....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Odunharry(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2013
d book of psalm av aw many chapter?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Odunharry: d book of psalm av aw many chapter?

seriously?

150 anyway
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Odunharry(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Havilah93:

seriously?

150 anyway
ahahah..4m simple 2 cmplex
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Odunharry(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2013
the first miracle Jesus performed was
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2013
Odunharry: the first miracle Jesus performed was

Turning water to wine @ the wedding in cana, Galilee
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Christmasdon(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2013
..@divepen go ask bible scholars Paul did not write the book of the Hebrews.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2013
smiley[quote author=CrazyMan]
Correct...you deserve an award. wink
smiley
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2013
www.gotquestions.org/author-Hebrews.html

Christmasdon: ..@divepen go ask bible scholars Paul did not write the book of the Hebrews.

Hope that helps
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ATMCARD2(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen: This is for fun and for the building of our knowlege in christ...
-for a week i will post a question from the bible
-anybody who has the highest score for that week automatically
wins a recharge card
-a new round will start after that week
-and on and on it will go
NOTE:this is just for the fun and the knowledge
.Who climbd tree 2 c Jesus?Is AKI or PAW-PAW plz?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Please keep it rolling, am really enjoying this... It surely helps to increase one's knowledge of the BIBLE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.