Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388401 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ablyguy(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2013
tpia@:
He cant support evil.

He supported satan to tempt Job, among others...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ablyguy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Google is your friend...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Benjamin077: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
110 times
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EzePromoe: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
From which son of Noah did the Israelites descended from?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by SirJay95Jay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
What is the longest name in the bible?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Delejumi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Concerning your second question 'what God cannot do'?
Some people will quote judges 1:19 and say that God cannot drive out some people because they have chariots of iron, yet the point is that, Lk1:37 make it clear that NOTHING is impossible with God.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Joycelyntee366(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote
author=Fhemmmy]God could do all things except ONE,
what is that ONE thing He cant do?
[/quote] God cannot lie
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Joycelyntee366(f): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote
author=Eze Promoe]From
which son of Noah did the Israelites descended
from?
[/quote] from SHEM
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Joycelyntee366(f): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
SirJay95Jay: What is the longest name in the bible?
MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by hombre(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
SirJay95Jay: What is the longest name in the bible?
. Maherlalshashbaz
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by olivegirl(f): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: God could do all things except ONE, what is that ONE thing He cant do?
worship
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by hombre(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
What is the name of moses parents
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by debedebe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
hombre: What is the name of moses parents
Jochebed, Amram
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
. . . . . . Wow! I love this thread, so it has been on since on wednesday? I just saw it after i got back from church today. Thank God it has been moved to the frontpage. Its really interesting. Congrats to d first week winner, but you are in for a tough ride next time bro, other people will give you a friendly ride to answer first, just for the fun and to know more about the bible. . . . . . Nice Thread Divepen. . . . . . But lets bear it in mind that the Bible says, 'where the children of God are gather, the children of the evil one come in to distract or destroy their gathering' . . . So lets just concentrate on your quiz Divepen and ignore the distractions, cos i can see they are coming in handy already. . . . . . .( still for d fun, anyone can ask any bible related question, that is outside of d Divepen's quiz, but it should not defame/abuse God's name/Person). Words of Cautions With Love.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EzePromoe: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Joycelyntee366: from SHEM
Spot on.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EzePromoe: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Where is hell fire located?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
How many children did jacob have ?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Jacob also known as Israel had 13 children 12 boys and one girl cry
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by thaoriginator: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eze Promoe: Where is hell fire located?
bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by 175(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eze Promoe: Where is hell fire located?

Maiduguri, Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Winnerslfc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
He can't praise himself
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by flowingstream: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Joagbaje: There are several things God can't do o. Not just one thing.
yes oh alot dat He cannot do eg He cannot lie to me, He can't abadone me. He cannot leave me or forsake me. He cannot let my enemy to exact on me, He cannot let the wicked triumph over me. Alot to numerious to mensure
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by flowingstream: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
ablyguy: He supported satan to tempt Job, among others...
u are very wronge, a trial of job faith cannot be seen as evil for no evil come from God
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
tha_originator: bayelsa

grin grin grin

men,I love this thread
sad,I don't know almost all of the answers cry

Reading mode activated
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by DIVINE78: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
GOD CANNOT Lie.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingadex(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hell fire is located at Aso Rock in Abuja
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Havilah93:

Micaiah son of Imlah
Havilah93 win a point

New question:
cornelius who called for peter was a centurion of which band?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by DspecialJosh(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Jeremiah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
Italian band
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
ayowamiwale: Italian band
ayomiwale wins it.he has 9 points

New question:
who was started reigning over jerusalem at the age of eight
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Leaders board
ayowamiwale 9
fhemmmy 7
kitay 3
caracta 2
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Dgunnerz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen:
ayomiwale wins it.he has 9 points

New question:
who was started reigning over jerusalem at the age of eight
Asa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.