Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393589 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: Who is in the garden?

Is that a question? Cos i know Adam was in the garden with Eve as well as the serpent
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
SCORE BOARD:
Dagr8 - 1 point
Fhemmmy - 4 points
Babyboom - 1 point
Yves4real - 15 points
Jiteshell - 2 points
modelmike7 - 1 point
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: SCORE BOARD:
Dagr8 - 1 point
Fhemmmy - 4 points
Babyboom - 1 point
Yves4real - 15 points
Jiteshell - 2 points
modelmike7 - 1 point

Are these as of yesterday, who won yesterday and by how many points so we could know who won the 20 Naira for each points of the day? tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: Who is in the garden?

OmoDaddy354 cool
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

OmoDaddy354 cool
Lol... So u saw me. Just passing by though and also waiting for questions.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
NEW QUESTION:
Name the 7 Spirits mentioned in Isaiah 11. One post, one answer, please!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
1. Spirit of the Lord
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
2. Spirit of Knowledge
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
3. Spirit of Understanding
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
4. Spirit of Wisdom
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
5. Spirit of Counsel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
6. Spirit of Power
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
7. Spirit of the Fear of the Lord
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: 1. Spirit of the Lord
Fhemmmy: 1. Spirit of the Lord
Fhemmmy: 2. Spirit of Knowledge
Fhemmmy: 3. Spirit of Understanding
Fhemmmy: 4. Spirit of Wisdom
Fhemmmy: 5. Spirit of Counsel
Fhemmmy: 6. Spirit of Power
Fhemmmy: 7. Spirit of the Fear of the Lord

Correcr! Fhemmmy wins and has 11 points.

NEW QUESTION:
For with God all things are ____.
1. Complete
2. Reference
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:
1. Complete
2. Reference

1. Possible
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
2. Matthew 19:26
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Lol... So u saw me. Just passing by though and also waiting for questions.

Oh! While you took a short break after waiting for questions, the questions came and someone came and claim all the points embarassed embarassed.
I will watch out for you now till 5 PM.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:
1. Complete
2. Reference
. . . . . . . 1. POSSIBLE
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:
1. Complete
2. Reference
. . . . . . .. . 2. Luke 1:37
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . .. . 2. Luke 1:37
This particular answer has cleared my doubt concerning ur Bible. cool
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
. . . . I can see a full squad at dis moment viewing . . . . We still need more people in this thread tho, with time i believe we will have more brethren to join us
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:
. . . . . . To God be the Glory, Great Things he hath done. Good to know there is no more doubts anymore. . . . . How's ur Hols going sis?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

1. Possible

Correct! Fhemmmy wins and has 12 points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . To God be the Glory, Great Things he hath done. Good to know there is no more doubts anymore. . . . . How's ur Hols going sis?
grin grin
It is going fine and i believe yours is going well too.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by truthislight: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
truthislight:

grin

My eyes have seen wonder shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . .. . 2. Luke 1:37

Correct! Modelmike7 wins and has 2 points.

NEW QUESTION:
What did Jesus says he hates in the book of revelation?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:

Nicolaitans
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:

Rabbi, please be serious with the previous answer na.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

NEW QUESTION:
. . . . . . Lukewarm christians.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
okay guys i want to spice this stuff up for you guys, this is what im gonna do, we shall start from the very beginning of the scriptures and i would ask you questions on each verse, now your eyes has to be opened to know this things.
First question from verse one. Is there a beginning,if you believe theres a beginning define it then i'll enlighten you if theres a beginning.
second question. How was the earth and heaven created?...this goes really deep so let me see how much you know of the scriptures
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
trolling: okay guys i want to spice this stuff up for you guys, this is what im gonna do, we shall start from the very beginning of the scriptures and i would ask you questions on each verse, now your eyes has to be opened to know this things.
First question from verse one. Is there a beginning,if you believe theres a beginning define it then i'll enlighten you if theres a beginning.
second question. How was the earth and heaven created?...this goes really deep so let me see how much you know of the scriptures

Thanks Trolling, i quickly clicked on one of ur threads and i discovered you gave a question on 26th December 2012 which people have not been able to answer till date. So why do you want to repeat such here?
Even when someone said he was going to ask his Pastor, you said the Pastor may not know it which point to the fact that the questions didn't have answers.
Feel free to reply me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Reward For All / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.