Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393666 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
trolling: okay guys i want to spice this stuff up for you guys, this is what im gonna do, we shall start from the very beginning of the scriptures and i would ask you questions on each verse, now your eyes has to be opened to know this things.
First question from verse one. Is there a beginning,if you believe theres a beginning define it then i'll enlighten you if theres a beginning.
second question. How was the earth and heaven created?...this goes really deep so let me see how much you know of the scriptures
. . . . . . . . All the answers to this is all in the book of Genesis. I think that can answer u more better than any of us here, just pray for the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding to understand there things. Read Genesis Chapter 1. God bless you bro!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Rabbi, please be serious with the previous answer na.

which of the answers?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . All the answers to this is all in the book of Genesis. I think that can answer u more better than any of us here, just pray for the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding to understand there things. Read Genesis Chapter 1. God bless you bro!

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Thanks Trolling, i quickly clicked on one of ur threads and i discovered you gave a question on 26th December 2012 which people have not been able to answer till date. So why do you want to repeat such here?
Even when someone said he was going to ask his Pastor, you said the Pastor may not know it which point to the fact that the questions didn't have answers.
Feel free to reply me.

Gud one, well done sis.
Pls am inviting u guys specially to the ongoing convention.
U can watch or listen live via d Internet .
God bless u
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

which of the answers?

Fhemmmy: 2. Matthew 19:26
modelmike7: . . . . . . .. . 2. Luke 1:37

Compare and contrast.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
babyboom:

Gud one, well done sis.
Pls am inviting u guys specially to the ongoing convention.
U can watch or listen live via d Internet .
God bless u

Send us the link to it . . . but you won and no come question us, that is punishable oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Compare and contrast.
. . . . . . .na wa o!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . .na wa o!
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Yves4real, thanks 4 calling to order.
@modelmike7, sorry, someone answered before u and u're still on 1 point.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: 2. Matthew 19:26

Fhemmmy wins and has 13 points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
@modelmike7, u didn't answer Yves4real's question of yesterday, maybe we'll know how we'll treat your answers
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Nicolaitans

Try again...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: @Yves4real, thanks 4 calling to order.
@modelmike7, sorry, someone answered before u and u're still on 1 point.
. . . . . . . Ok ma, thanx!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: @modelmike7, u didn't answer Yves4real's question of yesterday, maybe we'll know how we'll treat your answers
. . . . . . . The One and Only. . . . . KING JAMES VERSION!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Thanks Trolling, i quickly clicked on one of ur threads and i discovered you gave a question on 26th December 2012 which people have not been able to answer till date. So why do you want to repeat such here?
Even when someone said he was going to ask his Pastor, you said the Pastor may not know it which point to the fact that the questions didn't have answers.
Feel free to reply me.
i wanna start from the beginning that is how i wanna do it to prolong it, so whose gonnna answer the first two questions i presented
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Doctrine of the Nicolaitans
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . All the answers to this is all in the book of Genesis. I think that can answer u more better than any of us here, just pray for the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding to understand there things. Read Genesis Chapter 1. God bless you bro!
you still didnt answer the question,is there a beginning? ok let me make it easy for you, some entities do not have a beginning, explain why they dont have a beginning? i ask again how was the earth and heaven created, you say its in the scriptures, if its there then give me the documentation then i'll know how sound you are in the scriptures
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please Modelmike7, you have the floor. Gather points as u can because i am going offline now and will be back by 8 PM. all the best.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: Doctrine of the Nicolaitans

Correct! Yves4real wins and has 16 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many rivers are there in the garden of eden?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
i just realized im asking you guys mysteries in the law which a babes cant know, those questions you guys pose on this forum are easy, i just wanted to take the quiz into another dimension,oh well, i will come into revelations and mysteries of the Hamashiac, the secret things of Elohim belongs to us and his children,peace out
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by cardoso111(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Four
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
In the garden?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

Correct! Yves4real wins and has 16 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many rivers are there in the garden of eden?
. . . . . . . Genesis 2: 10-14. A RIVER flowed into the Garden of Eden to water d garden and divided into 4 rivers. . . . So d answer is 1 RIVER.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Omo Daddy354: 1

Correct! OmoDaddy354 wins and has 1 point.

NEW QUESTION:
Who was the prophet God asked to go and hide a girdle in the hole of a rock in Euphrates?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

Correct! OmoDaddy354 wins and has 1 point.

NEW QUESTION:
Who was the prophet God asked to go and hide a girdle in the hole of a rock in Euphrates?
Jeremiah; Jeremiah 13:4
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Jeremiah; Jeremiah 13:4

Correct! Omo Daddy354 wins and has 2 points.

NEW QUESTION:
Four passages in the Bible mentioned that 'the just shall live by faith. Give the 4 references. One post, one reference, please.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Habakkuk 2:4
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Romans 1:17
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Galatians 3:11
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hebrews 10:38
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — It Is For Your Good / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.