Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,559 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393588 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
What Time Should we resume classes? . . . . . Omo Daddy354, nice job, more effort sis.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
A big thanks 2 Oga @ the top of Fhemmmy Motos for promise fulfilled. Received my prize for winning the thread awakening quiz today wink More grace to your elbows!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

Thanks Trolling, i quickly clicked on one of ur threads and i discovered you gave a question on 26th December 2012 which people have not been able to answer till date. So why do you want to repeat such here?
Even when someone said he was going to ask his Pastor, you said the Pastor may not know it which point to the fact that the questions didn't have answers.
Feel free to reply me.
For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.Isaiah 41:28 this is why they couldnt answer up till date,God aint gonna come down and ask them,He ask them through His servant grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: A big thanks 2 Oga @ the top of Fhemmmy Motos for promise fulfilled. Received my prize for winning the thread awakening quiz today wink More grace to your elbows!

Thanks so much sir.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ Royally . . . Na you be madam at the Top oh . . . Again, let us know the winner for yesterday and we will reward as promised . . . Thanks for being a great moderator
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: What Time Should we resume classes? . . . . . Omo Daddy354, nice job, more effort sis.
Thanx o,still warming up sha. Wanna catch up with all my ogas at d top.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: Thanks so much sir.

Madam, you seems to be the winner for yesterday if my math is still fair enuf . . . However, i am awaiting the score from Royally . . . and you will be contacted
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
trolling: For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.Isaiah 41:28 this is why they couldnt answer up till date,God aint gonna come down and ask them,He ask them through His servant grin

U are really funny. What exactly do you want? As u can see or sense if you want to put it that way, i don't have answers to your questions.
Please, if you can't join us to answer d "simple questions" here, you are highly welcome as a spectator. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello MM7, i think someone was your nemesis today cool. She made Rabbi reduce ur points embarassed.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

U are really funny. What exactly do you want? As u can see or sense if you want to put it that way, i don't have an answer to your questions.
Please, if you can't join as to answer d "simple questions" here, you are highly welcome as a spectator. God bless you.
. . . . . . . . Exactly my thoughts. Thats why i detest from answering anymore. Its either he joins in d quiz or just watch. NO CONTROVERSY, JESUS IS LORD, AND THERE IS A BEGINNING WITH GOD. Chikena. . . . . . . . . . Moderator, Next question pls
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Habakkuk 2:4
Fhemmmy: Romans 1:17
Fhemmmy: Galatians 3:11
Fhemmmy: Hebrews 10:38

Correct! Fhemmmy wins and has 16 points.

NEW QUESTION:
On his deathbed, who does Jacob call a 'serpent by the way, an adder in the path'?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dan
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

Correct! Fhemmmy wins and has 16 points.

NEW QUESTION:
On his deathbed, who does Jacob call a 'serpent by the way, an adder in the path'?

I am blazing hot today . . . I have to win oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Madam, you seems to be the winner for yesterday if my math is still fair enuf . . . However, i am awaiting the score from Royally . . . and you will be contacted

Yeah, u're right. Yves4real was the winner of yesterday's quiz. Though I've added her score to today's, as at yesternight she had 9 points total.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^ See how i dey beg to know the winner yesterday for a reward . . . God dey oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^ See how i dey beg to know the winner yesterday for a reward . . . God dey oh
angry angry
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:
angry angry

You too, tell me the point for yesterday and you will be contacted . . .or leave your mail add here.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: Dan

Yves4real wins and has 17 points.

NEW QUESTION:
Which two (successive) Judean governors did Paul appear before? Who was the High priest at the time? Who was the king?
One post, one answer please!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: Hello MM7, i think someone was your nemesis today cool. She made Rabbi reduce ur points embarassed.
. . . . . . . . Dont mind d person jor. But i have forgiven d person o, so that i can be forgiven also. It adds more fun to it dear sis. But . . . . . . Watch ur back my dear!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Rabbi, say something na. Or is the winner allergic to a reward?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

Yeah, u're right. Yves4real was the winner of yesterday's quiz. Though I've added her score to today's, as at yesternight she had 9 points total.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Dont mind d person jor. But i have forgiven d person o, so that i can be forgiven also. It adds more fun to it dear sis. But . . . . . . Watch ur back my dear!

Haha. I am sorry about that. I think that person will pray for MM7 not to make such mistake again or else.........
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: Royally:

Check your mail and respond please
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Check your mail and respond please

I have responded.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: I have responded.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Still waiting for the answer to the last question o....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally: Still waiting for the answer to the last question o....
But i already gave the answer as DAN earlier.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
There's a new question
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sorry, i have seen the questions

1)Felix and Porcius Festus
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Royally:

Which two (successive) Judean governors did Paul appear before? Who was the High priest at the time? Who was the king?
One post, one answer please!

1a) Felix

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Reward For All / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.