Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70162 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by fr3do(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why not add the part where he suffered for defending Ojuku declaration of Republic of Biafra ? Hypocrisy runs in your vein !

[inhales]
I smell tribalism!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by abujalapdog(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General Sanni Abacha ...

https://twitter.com/G_sparking

#word# nohardfeelings to all the Ahoy!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by propofol: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Gumsu,gumsu,gumsu, you never change sef. Still as daft as ever . Like in your days IN Q.C when you got F9 parallel in your JSS exams. (hausa inclusive). And you think you have the gusts to insult the first black man to win a noble price !!!!!! Pls stop exposing your ingorance.Read a book or something.!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by bestview: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Soyenka is just a common cultist who graduated with 3rd class honors.

Achebe remains the Africa's best, the father of modern African literature and the most influential African celebrity.

Every tom and Jerry has taken on soyenka as a piece of rag. This poll goes to show that the man was never regarded nor endeared in the first place. Maybe people were just waiting for the right time to treat his fvck up.

If you agree that Soyinka has become a liability than an asset to Nigeria: click LIKE

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by bonetalk(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.
omo see Gobe!

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Manlado: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you
When he called the first lady and by extension women a mere domestic appendage I kept him where I keep all misogynists
He owes all females an apology
He doesn't have to love women but he must respect us
We have come a long way to be labelled such by an over celebrated woman hater
I am shocked to realize he is this backward in mentality
I used to love and respect the man
Not anymore
He has lost all respects
If abacha's daughter called him a goat,I wouldn't even blame her much

He owes nobody an apology.
His current wife is a professor as well.
Compare:
His wife is professor and PEJ cannot construct a sentence.
That's the basis for ........

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by stanech: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Even this small girL? Wole you don fall my hand well well.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Shine1177: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly:

Product of "Free Education" what do you expect. Nne don't even bother with him.

When will you stop hating? If only we can see ourselves as brother and sisters; what a nation we will make.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by donem: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Every tom, di.c.k and harry are uttering unguided statements to Prof. Wole, even a THING like late Abacha's daughter, smh!.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by fr3do(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2013
johnstar: Shiit happens undecided

NONSENSE!
haven't u ignored enough,u see evil u dont speak out,u're evil too
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by akpomeme(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
1. How did Soyinka badmouth his motherland?

2. Who paid him to do it?

Infact, who paid her to write what she wrote? One day, she'll pay for the sins of her father. Did she not enjoy from his embezzlement?

Una too like money matter... Lol. Much as I don't think she has the moral standing to lash out at Soyinka, must we think she got paid or laid to do so. No them get money pass?....lol na wah o. Smh!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by TechyGuy: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Sad to know that our youth can no longer have a discuss without being foul mouthed especially a region of the country where the elites have now become openly uncouth as a means to garner support.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by coastalqueen: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
If Nigeria was a sane society,that biitch should be spending the rest of her life in jail by now for the agony her useless father caused Nigeria. Very useless set of Mo'r'ons;like father like daughter.
As much as I hated and still hate abacha and anythn frm him, the biitch shdnt b punisheed for her father's crime only if she ws a culprit which I doubt. Check out the queen of netherlands, her father ws a terrible man in argentina,bt they didn't mk her suffer for hiS crimes
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Again, why do people from a particular tribe in Nigeria always rush to agree to anything that appears to denigrate the Yoruba race?

Also, why should Gumsu forgive Wole Soyinka who somehow hounded her father to an early grave?

Nigeria....i miss you already.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by omenka(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Not sure this is coming from a true blooded Abacha. How could some1 who attended the best schools in the world have such poor diction??

Think it must be some riffraff, maybe one of the newly recruited laptop crew in abuja, that is faking her ID.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2013
sola_salako: 1. Is it proper in African culture for a young girl to lash out at one who is older than her no matter how the situation?

2. ...............I have learn or I have learnt ? From Abacha's uncultured daughter.

3. Wole Soyinka will definitely continue to be a factor to intellectually bereft people.

4. Because the man is one of my role model. Haters,kindly go and hug the Power HCN Transformer.
When people were insulting GEJ and his wife, what did you say?

Relax, Soyinka's fuuucckk up must be treated

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kliq(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao at hustling at 73

Who's is he hustling ? He travels everywhere in the world yet you called him a hustler. . . . . . . .please don't let me insult your intelligence here !
She's highly un-intelligent jus like most ladies here...tryin so hard to be relevant...oh shit
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kaeto(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2013
I used to think grey hair represents wisdom untill i saw wole soyinka. All the money he made from book sales has gone to divorce settlement and remarrying, shame on an eternal hypocrite..

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2013
yetunsbay: [code][/code]gbam
ewu awusa undecided
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by omenka(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
bestview: Soyenka is just a common cultist who graduated with 3rd class honors.

Achebe remains the Africa's best, the father of modern African literature and the most influential African celebrity.

Every tom and Jerry has taken on soyenka as a piece of rag. This poll goes to show that the man was never regarded nor endeared in the first place. Maybe people were just waiting for the right time to treat his fvck up.

If you agree that Soyinka has become a liability than asset to Nigeria: click YES

Aparently, you lack even the most basic education. You just arnt making any sense at all. Very poor use of english.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha look at a pot calling a kettle black ! Abacha's Daughter has a running mouth like wole soyinka, both of them need to be jail. Abacha's daughter is as wicked as her father, while wole is a lunatic..

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Samxiulee: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2013
antifat:

Soyinka was born into a Yoruba family in
Abeokuta. After study in Nigeria and the UK, he
worked with the Royal Court Theatre in London.
He went on to write plays that were produced in
both countries, in theatres and on radio. He took
an active role in Nigeria's political history and its
struggle for independence from Great Britain. In
1965, he seized the Western Nigeria Broadcasting
Service studio and broadcast a demand for the
cancellation of the Western Nigeria Regional
Elections. In 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War,
he was arrested by the federal government of
General Yakubu Gowon and put in solitary
confinement for two years.[1]
Soyinka has strongly criticised many Nigerian
military dictators, especially late General Sanni
Abacha, as well as other political tyrannies,
including the Mugabe regime in Zimbabwe. Much
of his writing has been concerned with "the
oppressive boot and the irrelevance of the colour of
the foot that wears it".[citation needed] During the
regime of General Sani Abacha (1993–98), Soyinka
escaped from Nigeria via the "Nadeco Route" on a
motorcycle. Living abroad, mainly in the United
States, he was a professor first at Cornell
University and then at Emory University in
Atlanta, where in 1996 he was appointed Robert
W. Woodruff Professor of the Arts. Abacha
proclaimed a death sentence against him "in
absentia". With civilian rule restored to Nigeria in
1999, Soyinka returned to his nation. He has also
taught at the universities of Oxford, Harvard and
Yale.
From 1975 to 1999, he was a Professor of
Comparative Literature at the Obafemi Awolowo
University, then called the University of Ife. With
civilian rule restored in 1999, he was made
professor emeritus.[1] Soyinka has been a
Professor of Creative Writing at the University of
Nevada, Las Vegas. In the fall of 2007 he was
appointed Professor in Residence at Loyola
Marymount University in Los Angeles, California,
US.

Source:Wiki
I don't knw why Nigerians are so daft
sometimes I wonder what the age range of some members fo this forum are,most seem to be teenagers,am very sure most of them were in their infancy at the twilight of Abacha regime,toddlers during Obj administration,now teenagers in Gej administration,pls dnt ask me why I didn't mention Abdulsalam and yaradua,Wole soyinka has being a social critic,activists right before our independent,right before most of your folks were born,the man has being imprisoned,tear gassed,beating,tortured,hunted and you expect him to keep quiet when all he fought for seems to be going wrong?
A three times divorcees,yes he might not be perfect that's why he is human,
A cult founder in Nigeria institution?he founded a fraternity,not a secret cult.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by walyx(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2013
too bad we cant just delibrate on an issue calmly without insulting eachoda... Dis pipo,i mean wole n sole call abachas daughter ol r same..they r d ones dat mk d state of d country b as it is day.... Bsides,y is soyinka involve in all dis nyt.. Abeg,mk him just no loose him respect in face of nigerianstoo bad we cant just delibrate on an issue calmly without insulting eachoda... Dis pipo,i mean wole n sole call abachas daughter ol r same..they r d ones dat mk d state of d country b as it is day.... Bsides,y is soyinka involve in all dis nyt.. Abeg,mk him just no loose him respect in face of nigerianstoo bad we cant just delibrate on an issue calmly without insulting eachoda... Dis pipo,i mean wole n sole call abachas daughter ol r same..they r d ones dat mk d state of d country b as it is day.... Bsides,y is soyinka involve in all dis nyt.. Abeg,mk him just no loose him respect in face of nigerians
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by komek(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.
Bro, u are right on point. I have always ask pple people what's the hype about this Wole Shoyinka guy. Becous he won Nobel whatever? What has the so called price done for Nigeria? If our Education system is working fine, this is a price anyother interested person could still win. Some tribes with their stupid respect even when their ward is doing the wrong thing. Is he the only one who have won this same price in the world? How come we don't hear the other winners disrespect the authority and speak rubbish cos they won a price. Abeg Wole should respect himsef and seat in his house. Even MANDIBA himsef that spent 27yrs in prison just to make sure apartheid rule ends in South Africa, never took his country and their leadership for granted. Wole abeg take ur price and seat your house , becouse I have nver had regard for u.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by WinkWrld: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2013
The abacha daughter is irrelevant and just like her dad, dead to me. They are still black listed and should be stripped off her right to talk. If Wole was mad then her dad was a hyena and she is a hyena too

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by coninse: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2013
What is going on these days? Looks like all Nairaland topics that contain Soyinka, Ebele Jonatha, Patience and Amaechi are being hijacked. And why do one single person got 80 likes in a post and another 70+ likes for replies on the same page. Something is not right....
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by walyx(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Sam xiu lee: sometimes I wonder what the age range of some members fo this forum are,most seem to be teenagers,am very sure most of them were in their infancy at the twilight of Abacha regime,toddlers during Obj administration,now teenagers in Gej administration,pls dnt ask me why I didn't mention Abdulsalam and yaradua,Wole soyinka has being a social critic,activists right before our independent,right before most of your folks were born,the man has being imprisoned,tear gassed,beating,tortured,hunted and you expect him to keep quiet when all he fought for seems to be going wrong?
A three times divorcees,yes he might not be perfect that's why he is human,
A cult founder in Nigeria institution?he founded a fraternity,not a secret cult.
his fraternity then,whats was thr activities lyk dat was diffrnt frm today's cult activities?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

this is what insanity can cause
if PEJ were to be your wife, would you dance azonto when somebody tells her to be a lady ist before being a istlady? Be sensible man. She might be a istlady but she is somebody's wife, mum, aunty and mentor. Address her with some respect atleast because of this singular reason. The prof overused his words shikena undecided
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Peterpan1(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2013
My frnd just hold your peace, u guys are here blasting a man that said his mind, fine his statement is derogatory bt who is innocent, can any of you claim that he has nt insulted a woman before, or don't you think that by using and dumping girls as boxer u are also disrespecting them, *He who has no sin pls i beg of you cast d first stone*
flexshop:

Isn't a Man who uses derogatory remarks against Women 'A WASTE TO THIS GENERATION'

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.

Let him achieve more than Chinua Achebe.

For me, am toeing Dangote's line of achievement..
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Gistben: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will trash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.
you r a true representative of a malabite. inform him d more cus it seems he is still deform to some extent. one luv my brother (malabite)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.