Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70223 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Chris-OD:
Soyinka is in trouble
No PhD, cultist progenitor, fake OAU professor, woman wrapper, fighting with women in public, no wife, serving juju, all children not doing well, ACN apologist now Abacha enemy
Wole, u see ur life? grin grin grin
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2013
komek:
Bro, u are right on point. I have always ask pple people what's the hype about this Wole Shoyinka guy. Becous he won Nobel whatever? What has the so called price done for Nigeria? If our Education system is working fine, this is a price anyother interested person could still win. Some tribes with their stupid respect even when their ward is doing the wrong thing. Is he the only one who have won this same price in the world? How come we don't hear the other winners disrespect the authority and speak rubbish cos they won a price. Abeg Wole should respect himsef and seat in his house. Even MANDIBA himsef that spent 27yrs in prison just to make sure apartheid rule ends in South Africa, never took his country and their leadership for granted. Wole abeg take ur price and seat your house , becouse I have nver had regard for u.
Your use of English is despicable! It's no wonder you don't regard Soyinka.

5 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Peterkleva(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2013
This matter is getting very serious
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by huptin(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

Let him achieve more than Chinua Achebe.

For me, am toeing Dangote's line of achievement..

He has achieved ten times more than Achebe and his generation can ever dream of achieving. Nobel Laureate is not for story tellers, it is for people who have contributed immensely to the world either in Literature, economics, science or peace. Now tell me who is the first African to achieve that? and how many Africans have won the prize? so comparing Achebe to Wole is like comparing a cat to a lion. get some education dude.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Seun why did u closed this Tread? Oh sorry Seun that network problem b4.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by KDULAR: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2013
I agree with you Tech guy A really annoying and instructive trend is on the rise theses days, people don't seem to want to discuss again, and before you tread 2 sentences down the conversation, insults and curses starts flowing. This shows nothing but lack of intelligence or acumen required for discussion. It is a trait seen in dictators which suggests that Nigerians in this age are not ready for Democracy ,infact majority of us are despots and dictators, even in this democracy ( 16 overideds 19 and recent RSHA issues ).
Secondly when there is a public issue, discussions are digressed from "what" is being discussed or situation on hand to other peripherals that in truth has no bearing with the issue. This is the same tactics that happens in the country when whenever a scandal happens , there will be responses, before you know it, another spurious one will be deliberately exhumed just to distract attention from the main thing and on on and on. This same thing happen in discussions, the "koko" is not discussed and thought through but things that has no bearing with the issue.
5 people went against majority and impose themselves and we see nothing wrong in that and some will start talking about Ameachi not good not working as if that is the issue. The issue here is treason and those guys should've been tried.

ARE WE REALLY DEMOCRATIC OR RIPE FOR DEMOCRACY ?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Am I the only one that noticed the Northerners arent even defending Abacha's daughter's silly diatribe? Instead, the people defending her are the....

Eh, lemme not say anything anymore. Before screams of "Marginalization" blow up my compoota.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Kells677(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2013
God bless Prof Wole Soyinka, the only sane person, in the land of nutters! undecided[/quote] my frnd watch ur mouth dont sit in front of dat ur pentium 2 system 2 call all nigerians nutters try 2 make use of ur brain

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kaeto(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2013
kaeto: I used to think grey hair represents wisdom untill i saw wole soyinka. All the money he made from book sales has gone to divorce settlement and remarrying, shame on an eternal hypocrite..
grin
kaeto: I used to think grey hair represents wisdom untill i saw wole soyinka. All the money he made from book sales has gone to divorce settlement and remarrying, shame on an eternal hypocrite..
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
If Nigeria was a sane society,that biitch should be spending the rest of her life in jail by now for the agony her useless father caused Nigeria. Very useless set of Mo'r'ons;like father like daughter.
Sorry o,were on sane society do u see a Child paying for the sin of his Father or her Mother? Am nt supporting her o,or aganst Prof Wole. Just want to know d sane society u are talking about.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by striker9(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Oh father!Oh daughter!,Lunatics
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by EZECO(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Wole doz nt value womanhood. If she had regardz 4 dem, he wouldnt have fired 3 women he spent moni to marry, nw wifelez, and also lambasted Dame Pat Johnathan!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: at least he lived in a real and fulfilled world and not of fantasy and delusions where he will call himself a billionaire wen he is not!

I biliv, in a world where the IQ rates are very low, where a mad and clueless man presides over the whole country, with his illiterate wife by his side, and people like u who sing their praises, a man like Wole Soyinka wld be nothing but viewed as a mad man.

Dude, go get a life...

Only God installs kings. I bafle at the hate yoruba's display shamelessly towards a man who has done them no wrong. When Obasanjo spent his 8yr tenure at the helm of affairs, none of them spewed thrash concerning bad leadership.

Aside Yaradua who spent a very short stint as president, GEJ is the best leader Nigeria has had in the past 50years. The only good which hatred can offer you is shedding weight.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Longeria(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Ijogz K: If you wanna be the best attack the best.. She's just trying to yarn for recognition
just as the junkie attracted attention by attacking pej
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by cashkid: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.
U dey mind the small boy, wetin he know than to chop and come here come run his mouth
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by mankand(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2013
I don't take thieves and their descendants seriously
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by trolling(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2013
In a thread like this it's best to be silent because everybody ain't gonna agree with you, so the question is why even bother using your energy on someone that wouldn't agree with you but to be honest that country is in a confused state, there's really no sanity of mind could it be because of the situation of the country, all I can do is observe this madness, the question is what is a Nobel Peace or whatever you guys call it, if i go by that phrase then where is the peace, boy I'm so glad to have to been set free from the Matrix, this generation is lost
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by cashkid: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2013
I dont blame the foolish girl from a foolish father.Go c ur father roasting in hell!!!!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by zizoo36: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2013
kasiem: buhari helped her father to steal the wealth

Why are people so sentimental? Do you realize that u'll stand b4 God and defend ur allegations? How did Buhari helped her father to steal? Infact, where is the wealth that the so called Federal Gov't siezed from Abacha? Has it been used by the Gov't to better off ur life?

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by PStacks(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.

Don't worry @Billionaire the thief.. Did I hear you say " when you are president" grin

Don't worry, u will never be president..

You are no different from the Abacha's.
This abacha girl is just putting herself in bad light and trying to launch her fathers name again to gain some social acceptance and score a cheap point with the professors name.
Everybody and anybody lashes at the professor this days, so she was just following her Madam Umbella footsteps! She will choke from her fathers loot.. RIP General Sani Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2013
huptin:

He has achieved ten times more than Achebe and his generation can ever dream of achieving. Nobel Laureate is not for story tellers, it is for people who have contributed immensely to the world either in Literature, economics, science or peace. Now tell me who is the first African to achieve that? and how many Africans have won the prize? so comparing Achebe to Wole is like comparing a cat to a lion. get some education dude.

My pocket is more educated than yours and if you need certificates, i can upload from nursery1 to University level. If you pass me, i leave nairaland. My comment was in response to a previous comment, so face the topic.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by joe4christ(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Lady, face the issue bothering this thread and analyze it despairingly without getting emotional and nepotistic. Which of my facts are farce. I have nothing but love for ladies, Cos I do not share Wole's belief that you are just 'mere domestic appendages' to men. I believe you are capable of independent living and decisions.

Permit me to say how much I love and cherish women including you and how much I will not want to marry and divorce 3 times.

Are u now comparing yourself with soyinka or what
Atleast we know him, but who da hell are you anonymous billionaire
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ccollins(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will trash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.
That is ridiculous, wole did not create pyrates with his friends at malabor republic. He was a progenitor of the then noble cult At UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN unlike today's violent cults which are troubling nigeria tetiary intitutions. And how does his freedom of choice of religion make him a fool. Abacha daugter was referring to national issues and u are here talking bullshit about wole's personal life. Have you even known him somewhere before you talk irrationally. Wole soyinka is an educational icon and speaks the truth about our politicians. Every sensible youth in NIgeria loves the man irrespective of what haters think

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
Thats a stupid statement! Do some of you even think before you talk?? SMH

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by josite: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2013
FOR your information wole Soyinka son is doing well and he is the current commissioner for health in ogun state .but I side with the miss abacha;s assessment of wole Soyinka.ive always said this man has been overpriced.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Chuksemi(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Just speechless ,since i don't even know the duo.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by DrSadikMagaji(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Ijogz K: If you wanna be the best attack the best.. She's just trying to yarn for recognition
she is more popular than you and your family...mumu 2go celebrity.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by duni04(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2013
She has the right to accuse anybody of doing anything for dollars or euros, after all the moni her papa chop. OP so u dey follow abacha pickin on twitter lipsrsealed
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2013
She must be one of the youths employed by the Oga At The Top to attack WS on the internet for attacking PEJ.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.

I bet you were baying and hopping all over the place when he spoke out back then in support of GEJ attaining the mantle of leadership over Yar'adua's so called absence/death. At that time I believe you followed, believed and praised him like the loquacious fool that you are.

By your reasoning on Pirates, we should have banned all medical science since it is its practitioners that also invented all the poisons that have killed millions of souls across the world, hey, we should even ban scientist as well since they invented guns, bombs and nuclear devices. Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.