Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do (3410 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by ministars: 2:56am On Jul 19, 2013
2 1/2 years ago i believed blinded in love and in the guy i truly liked. i gave him my virginity and everything i could give him and he bleeped up......i never did anything bad to him in fact i was always there for him in the good and bad moments in his life and still he broke me like glasss by literally cheating on me and making me think i was crazy when i had doubts about him cheating.... once he said to break up in a mutual accordance bc if my parents being 2 strict and robust...n it wasnt really turning out well....after dat it hurted me tons!! but i never stoped thinking about him being with another girl, 4 him to be with dat girl he cheated on me....i found out the truth n i was right but it hurted me moree....my life was a total disaster!! we fought alot, we basically hated each other ...........but i never hated him bc he was my first guy and i loved him and i dont regret giving my virginity 2 him...i looked it up as holding those beautiful moments he gave me wen we were happy in our relationship.
Time has passed almost 3 years since we seen each other ...yesterday he went to my moms job i work with her and one of his friends came up 2 me; and said i got a message 4 u : theres someone up front who wants 2 c u and talk 2 u , he sed to give me his number 4 me to call him bc he wanted to talk.. i was impressed and pale in dat moment so on my way 2 the bathroom i saw him,and so he spoke to me much and he said dat if can i call him that he wanted to speak 2 me so i agreed. later dat nite i went to c him at his apartment and he looked different...so he apaologized 4 everything he ever did to me, 4 fucking my up and 4 breaking my trust....so he said u been on my thougts and juss had the impulse dat u wuld be at ur moms so it was wen i went there and i wana try it again with you bc ur were sweets my angel and i promise u i wont do anything stupid like cheating and i said yes... ok i said everybody deserves a last chance to prove the have changed and he kissed me an in that moment everything we had in memories came back 2 me kissi was happy dat i still holded our memories. and then asked about me having sex with any other guys or going out with any other guy and i told him honestly i never tried to have sex with any1 bc i told him once dat i wouldnt have sex with no1 dat wasnt him.besides going out with other guys i juss couldnt i dont wana hurt my self again and start all over. so we got back together pieceing up our relationship little by little and in those moments everything i felt 4 him came back to me and so did he...so we let go by our hands and our hearts and the love we once felt.......we closed the night with a golden lock of something beautiful again by being together with our hearts and being in each others arms and giving the best of us just like we did it was romantic the way it went. so we will give it our best 2 make it through and hopefully talk to his family about me n i would talk with my mom in the future wen we are fully sure we are meant 2 be..
NOW BY READING MY POST DO U THINK IM DOING WRONG? BY HAVING SEX WITH HIM ON OUR RECONCILIATION? BY ACTUALLY GIVING HIM A CHANCE ? AND WATS UR OPINION ON WAT I WROTE?? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE N UR BEST OPINIONS N SUGGESTIONS!!

1 Like

Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by valdes00(m): 3:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Sistaaa, no worry. Those advisors go soon wake, just wait a bit for them cos me no get nothing to say

1 Like

Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Dygeasy(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2013
You're Not Doing Wrong, You're Just At The Beginning Of Your Trip To Foolishne$$.
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by confidant: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Dem fish brains too much. Kai!
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Kirinwa: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2013
I dont like commenting on imaginary stories.Moreover you have already followed your heart.Advicing you at this point to me is useless
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by daisyella: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2013
I understand d part about u being young and foolish, but I thot ur former experience was supposed 2 teach u a lesson. The problem with women is dat dey r easily moved by words, all I can say is gdluck 2 u
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by BigRuckus: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2013
@op dis ur grammer na one in time. Since u said u love him, there is nothing i'll say that will change anything now. I believe your matured enough to know what is good for you. But Op how are you sure he'll not cheat/mess up again?
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Danhumprey: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2013
I don't think the OP is serious at all. This sound like some fairy imagination. Even the way the grammar were construct couldn't do much to hide the fact that this is just imaginary.

My take on this is you should be prepared for a more painful and heart-shattering heart-break,to the extent that you might hate boys anywhere you see them.
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by peziz(f): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2013
They never learn! They just don't get it. What advice are you looking for when you have fully reconciled with him and infact slept with him that same day. Na wah. Well you obviously like a broken heart, so go on, be with him you already let him in. Don't come back here giving another tale by morning about how he bleeped up a second. I sincerely pray it works sha.
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Henrypraise: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2013
@op, u av bin staring too much at dos piks u attached, its gradually fading ur memory into illusion. For 2 1/2 yrs he forgot were ur mom worked? N u neva dated anybody.

Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by babadey(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2013
When grown ups like you who prefares to come to a forum for an advice that concerns their life,future,heart etc are labelled something else (make I no talk otherwise) and should still be under parental guidance. Girl, take ur decision(s),don't look back,have no regrets. Life other name is learn(ing). This is what I call spreading ur dirty linen on nairaland. It is easy to console urself when the decision u took turned out bad than the decision u took from others and you'll be like: had I know,they warned me,blah blah blah. Babe,if you truly need advice,ur mother is the best.

1 Like

Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by tonnieblaise(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2013
1) u re not wrong
2) u re wrong
3) u re very WRONG...

Haba,u dinot even waste time u allowed him bleep u immediately eh? U just gave d guy a free pass,2 leave nd come bak into ur life at anytime.
Awaiting heartbreak 4 u..IMO
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by fredopayee(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Ihe na ato na egbu egbu, aka na ato ose ada aba na otele.
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2013
I hope he is not back to infect you with HIV virus,where is your brain at undecided
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by babadey(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
byvan: I hope he is not back to infect you with HIV virus,where is your brain at undecided

He might be coming back for good. Maybe he didnt know her value until he lost it andd couldn't find her replacement. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by ministars: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you ... I just wanted outside opinions. Therefore when you gave in everything to a guy who was special is hard to forget what we lived and what we have in the future... your response is the most sincere of all.
baba dey:

He might be coming back for good. Maybe he didnt know her value until he lost it andd couldn't find her replacement. smiley wink
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by firetrap(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
choi, laugh wan finish my belle oh, continue oh he will soon "hurted" you again
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Maidoki14(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Honestly dis story looks imaginary.anuway incase u still need comment na one chance u don enta so.shikenan!
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Maidoki14(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Honestly dis story looks imaginary.anyway incase u still need comment na one chance u don enta so.shikenan!
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
ministars: Thank you ... I just wanted outside opinions. Therefore when you gave in everything to a guy who was special is hard to forget what we lived and what we have in the future... your response is the most sincere of all.

You know what you want to do already. Why are you wasting Seun's cyber-space?

A part of your write-up touched me though, the part where you said u'll never sleep with any other man again. Seriously, babes, you said that to a guy that is nt ur husband Why do u pple go abt with fish-brains sef Even a husband can die undecided
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Konnektions146(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
op,
u are not wrong cos u followed yur heart but i must be frank wit u, u make yurself vulnerable..... de moment yu told him u cant be intimate with any other man; thats when u made yurself his foot-stool, even if he wants to treat yu right, there is dis psychological effect such statement creates that nakes him di crazy things knowing u will always be dere.

please be very careful, maje him want u
nake him yearn for u,
make him work hard to buy yur confidence,
....u have to be safe to avoid getin pregnant and thus getin jilted or get infected with some STIs.
use yur head ma!
good luck
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by babadey(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2013
ministars: Thank you ... I just wanted outside opinions. Therefore when you gave in everything to a guy who was special is hard to forget what we lived and what we have in the future... your response is the most sincere of all.
wink
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2013
na wa o.... Looool... *on ma way to the bathroom i saw him*.... Obviously u must be sick.... Instead of u to focus on making yurself a better person to at least move out of the face-me-i-slap u condition wth yur mum... U thinking of ...... Grow up abeg....
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
A breakup is a very delicate experience, and in my experiences as a counselor, many Christians don’t react in exactly the right way in the face of a breakup. They’re either too passive, going out to be by themselves and hoping to “let go and let God”, completely neglecting their ex and hoping they’ll be “divinely inspired” to rekindle the relationship…

Or they’re too aggressive. Begging, pleading, crying out for attention and sympathy… driving your beloved away in the process.
Most secular experts on relationships will advise a “cooling off” period so that both partners can mentally recover from the shock of breaking up. That’s sound advice, but unfortunately, many of these self proclaimed experts go a step further and advise that you spend time chasing other men (or women), partying, and getting in “a little ME time”….....

http://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com/2013/08/turning-back-clock-on-your-broken.html
Re: After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do by lolaluv1(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2013
And I'm guessing he didn't sleep with anybody else during the break up, abi?cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is On Her Mind? (funny Pics) / How Text Messages Made Partners Expose Themselves (snapahot) / 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.